PDA

View Full Version : when am I going to get my side of hash browns

SpursforSix
06-21-2016, 02:14 PM
ORCL6bDS71w

lebomb
06-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Yep............thats Memphis. Super ghetto, I hate that place. Been there a few times unfortunately.

SpursforSix
06-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Yep............thats Memphis. Super ghetto, I hate that place. Been there a few times unfortunately.

I don't know that time this is at but I assume it's late. Going into an IHOP or Waffle House after midnight...there's always a chance for drama. Like my parents used to say about being out late..."nothing good happens after midnight".

DJR210
06-21-2016, 03:40 PM
:lol that bitch on the ledge at the end bout to hit a splash off the top

The Gemini Method
06-21-2016, 04:12 PM
I don't know that time this is at but I assume it's late. Going into an IHOP or Waffle House after midnight...there's always a chance for drama. Like my parents used to say about being out late..."nothing good happens after midnight". Plenty of good things after midnight. Just not at a IHOP or Waffle House. Even those 24-Hour places in good neighborhoods out here in Southern California gets the characters.

SpursforSix
06-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Plenty of good things after midnight.

Sure. But the odds of something going way wrong increase pretty dramatically every hour past. Assuming that one is venturing out into the public.

I think they were basically saying that anyone out after midnight is probably drunk.

The Gemini Method
06-21-2016, 04:21 PM
Sure. But the odds of something going way wrong increase pretty dramatically every hour past. Assuming that one is venturing out into the public.

I think they were basically saying that anyone out after midnight is probably drunk. Yeah, my pops would tell me the same thing. I'm at the age that if I'm out after like 11 I'm trying to hurry home to avoid the idiots who drive bombed out of their fucking skulls. I've helped a number of drunk drivers before only because I didn't want others to die because of their lack of responsibility and careless imbibing.

SpursforSix
06-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Yeah, my pops would tell me the same thing. I'm at the age that if I'm out after like 11 I'm trying to hurry home to avoid the idiots who drive bombed out of their fucking skulls. I've helped a number of drunk drivers before only because I didn't want others to die because of their lack of responsibility and careless imbibing.

Yep. When I look back, I'm shocked at how many times I made it home OK and without getting pulled over. I once got behind a random car and followed them for about an hour into the country. When we pulled in to their driveway, they got out of their car and asked me what I was doing following them. For some reason, I thought I was supposed to be following them to a party.

The Gemini Method
06-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Yep. When I look back, I'm shocked at how many times I made it home OK and without getting pulled over. I once got behind a random car and followed them for about an hour into the country. When we pulled in to their driveway, they got out of their car and asked me what I was doing following them. For some reason, I thought I was supposed to be following them to a party. The one time I got pulled over, I was able to talk my way out of any legal issues. We were only like 3 residential blocks from my house and the Officer was hesitant in letting me go, but I was lucky. After that, I used taxis to party and then with the creation of Uber/Lyft, I use them now. That's too funny about the following the car part.

Fabbs
06-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Chargers could use some of those offensive linemen.

SpursforSix
06-21-2016, 04:59 PM
The one time I got pulled over, I was able to talk my way out of any legal issues. We were only like 3 residential blocks from my house and the Officer was hesitant in letting me go, but I was lucky. After that, I used taxis to party and then with the creation of Uber/Lyft, I use them now. That's too funny about the following the car part.

You got lucky there. I had a friend who already had a couple of DWIs when he was 20. He got pulled over and he got out of the car and put his hands over his face. The cop asked him if anything was wrong. He told the cop that his wife just died. The cop followed him to a gas station and let him call someone to pick him up. Guy wasn't even married.

All of that and he still never learned his lesson. Think he has 7 or 8 now. Spent several years at the state pen.

DarrinS
06-21-2016, 05:09 PM
That one lady sure is concerned about the safety of her baby.

The Gemini Method
06-21-2016, 06:14 PM
You got lucky there. I had a friend who already had a couple of DWIs when he was 20. He got pulled over and he got out of the car and put his hands over his face. The cop asked him if anything was wrong. He told the cop that his wife just died. The cop followed him to a gas station and let him call someone to pick him up. Guy wasn't even married.

All of that and he still never learned his lesson. Think he has 7 or 8 now. Spent several years at the state pen. Yeah, I was sweating bullets. I mean, I wasn't hammered, but I did have a beer 1 hour before I went home. I had heard horror stories of people who couldn't stop drinking and driving. I had to do some work for a DUI program and I met some real interesting people. Some folks who never learn their lesson and others that were popped for the silliest thing. But with the ways of getting around , there isn't really a reson to put you or other people at risk.

benefactor
06-22-2016, 06:49 AM
Society would have been done a huge favor is someone would have walked in with a flamethrower.

pgardn
06-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Society would have been done a huge favor is someone would have walked in with a flamethrower.

Burning fat is difficult to extinguish.

lefty20
06-22-2016, 06:31 PM
Yep. When I look back, I'm shocked at how many times I made it home OK and without getting pulled over. I once got behind a random car and followed them for about an hour into the country. When we pulled in to their driveway, they got out of their car and asked me what I was doing following them. For some reason, I thought I was supposed to be following them to a party.

:rollin

da_suns_fan
06-22-2016, 09:53 PM
First comment:

"Guess my white privilege caused that"