PDA

View Full Version : The One Way the Spurs Organization Could've Been Better

PopTheGOAT
06-22-2016, 12:34 PM
When Duncan Parker and Ginobili were drafted in their early 20s or late teens, the Spurs should have went out and recruited several physically gifted women. D P and G could've then proceeded to plant their seed in each woman. With the female children, they are trained in the system to one day mother a future Spur. With the male children, sons of the big 3, they would be trained on an Ivan Drago level throughout their childhood to become basketball prodigies. They would have no choice as they would have the blood of champions and a great basketball environment. Just upon their father's retirements, they are ready to fill the void as the next big 3. Repeat all steps for eternity.

The perfect system. :hat

Kawhi, there's still time.

Keepin' it real
06-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Wish I had the last 15 seconds of my life back ...

Mr. Body
06-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Too early in the summer for this kind of thread.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-22-2016, 01:51 PM
OP's signature is depressing as fuck

Sean Cagney
06-22-2016, 01:53 PM

That is all I saw tbh.....

r0drig0lac
06-22-2016, 02:16 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NBPhWGmDS1Kuc/giphy.gif

SpursforSix
06-22-2016, 02:18 PM
When Duncan Parker and Ginobili were drafted in their early 20s or late teens, the Spurs should have went out and recruited several physically gifted women. D P and G could've then proceeded to plant their seed in each woman. With the female children, they are trained in the system to one day mother a future Spur. With the male children, sons of the big 3, they would be trained on an Ivan Drago level throughout their childhood to become basketball prodigies. They would have no choice as they would have the blood of champions and a great basketball environment. Just upon their father's retirements, they are ready to fill the void as the next big 3. Repeat all steps for eternity.

The perfect system. :hat

Kawhi, there's still time.

I don't see how they avoid the issues in drafting and which team gets their rights.

PopTheGOAT
06-22-2016, 07:28 PM
yeah :depressedI tried to change it when I posted but I was working out in the boonies so I said screw it. Haven't been on much since they lost. Usually try to get away from it for a while after they're eliminated because it just pisses me off. I'm sure you of all people would get that.

I don't see how they avoid the issues in drafting and which team gets their rights.
Yeah it obviously wasn't serious, but you are correct. Maybe they could train them in Pop's lab in Russia.

PopTheGOAT
06-22-2016, 07:30 PM
Hope y'all enjoy the sig change btw:toast