PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Joe Lacob's ego is STILL out-of-control

Clipper Nation
06-23-2016, 12:51 AM
Not even the worst chokejob in sports history can shut this douchebag up :lol

spursistan
06-23-2016, 01:28 AM

I can't believe this jerk still running his mouth the morning after The Choke..

daslicer
06-23-2016, 01:34 AM
He's the typical new age owner that believes his business success will easily translate over to basketball success. In business he can easily rig the game to reach his goals and thinks that the same will apply to basketball.

whitemamba
06-23-2016, 03:22 AM
Lol like he had anything to do with assembling that squad. Jerry West is the reason for that roster.

AlexJones
06-23-2016, 03:35 AM
Smallball was introduced by Miami iirc

spursistan
06-23-2016, 03:35 AM
this is the most insufferable franchise/team top to bottom i rooted against..really have any one heard a peep from late Jerry Buss when the Lakers were dominating? not that this prick and his team won as much..fuckers have been relevant for two years and talking shit like they owned the league for a decade..

dfens
06-23-2016, 04:27 AM
:lol lacob cucked by monta ellis
:lol steph "umvp but 0/22fvmp" cucky
:lol cucked by cavs in the finals
:lol steph's dad cucked with curry's college teammate
:lol klay cucked in a "man's game"
:lol steve kerr cucked by dad killer
:lol luke walton the fag
:lol uncle tom iguadala
:lol san francisco cucks and fags
:lol benoit stevejohnson, even the fans are cucked faggots

has there EVER been a more fag/cuck friendly team tbh?

-21-
06-23-2016, 06:53 AM

Pop was using Findog at the 4 back in 07.

Chinook
06-23-2016, 07:10 AM
Well, GS did kinda invent small-ball, but it was not this incarnation. Nellie-ball was before the time of most of these players and many of the owners.

Thread
06-23-2016, 07:20 AM
They were selling your shit.

Killakobe81
06-23-2016, 08:04 AM
CN. I get you enjoy calling out State for choking ...
But if State choked doesnt take away from Lebron's epic accomplishment in this series?
Rather than focuse on State choking THIS is the time to heap praises on James.

You say Laker fans are trying to detract from what LeBron did, but to me all the excuses the media and some fans whine about Draymond's suspension, The refs, Steph's knee, Igggy's back, Barnes sucking or even just saying state "choked" etc. ...
Is taking the focus away from James and the wrath of destruction he wreaked on both ends.

That block was one of the best I have ever seen and I saw Prime Coop, Dream, etc.
The back to back 40 point games in the finals has only be done by peak Shaq in 2000, Prime MJ and prime Jerry west.
LeBron is probably past his prime and he still dropped 2 40 ounces on the dubs.

I get Lacob is annoying but this is Lebron's time.
He said he came back to deliver a title to Cleveland and he did it.
The focus should be ALMOST ALL on him ...

With some props to Kyrie, Tristan, Love and company ...

Brazil
06-23-2016, 09:10 AM
GSW created small ball ? wut ? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2016, 09:15 AM
mav 06 team was the first small ball, u can count the suns run n gun t eam also, but those clowns played no lick of defense

Clipper Nation
06-23-2016, 09:34 AM
But if State choked doesnt take away from Lebron's epic accomplishment in this series?

You say Laker fans are trying to detract from what LeBron did, but to me all the excuses the media and some fans whine about Draymond's suspension, The refs, Steph's knee, Igggy's back, Barnes sucking or even just saying state "choked" etc. ...
Is taking the focus away from James and the wrath of destruction he wreaked on both ends.

That block was one of the best I have ever seen and I saw Prime Coop, Dream, etc.
The back to back 40 point games in the finals has only be done by peak Shaq in 2000, Prime MJ and prime Jerry west.

I get Lacob is annoying but this is Lebron's time.
He said he came back to deliver a title to Cleveland and he did it.
The focus should be ALMOST ALL on him ...

With some props to Kyrie, Tristan, Love and company ...
Why can't both be true? Golden State choked in epic fashion, LeBron switched into GOAT mode and took advantage of it to turn the series around. We just saw in the WCF that GSW choking on their own isn't enough to eliminate them if the other team isn't clutch either. The Kang stepped up when Durant didn't.

No doubt, the back-to-back 40-point games, leading every statistical category, and The Block were some once-in-a-lifetime shit. And Kobestans want to crown that chucker Kyrie as "the real FMVP" :lol

LkrFan
06-23-2016, 09:39 AM
Not even the worst chokejob in sports history can shut this douchebag up :lol

Lacob 1, Clipps :lmao

:downspin:

Clipper Nation
06-23-2016, 09:42 AM
Lacob 1, Clipps :lmao

:downspin:
You're right, Horacio. Lacob has choked more 73-win seasons away on his home court than we have. :downspin:

Killakobe81
06-23-2016, 09:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra09QzW3yWo

LOL at these clowns ... First-take with no Skip/SAS and it's even worse.
But some interesting takes on Lebron, Jordan, Duncan etc.

LkrFan
06-23-2016, 09:56 AM
You're right, Horacio. Lacob has choked more 73-win seasons away on his home court than we have. :downspin:

:lol

Good :downspin: son! :lol

DMC
06-23-2016, 10:00 AM
Damn. The Warriors were a flash in the pan where media love is concerned. They got tossed out the back door like a 2 dollar whore on Sunday morning.

SpursforSix
06-23-2016, 10:03 AM
:pop: Never let your ego get in the way of your decisions.

ambchang
06-23-2016, 10:19 AM
mav 06 team was the first small ball, u can count the suns run n gun t eam also, but those clowns played no lick of defense

Run DMC my friend. Then the Billy Owens GSW.

I guess Lacob was kind of right, the Warriors did come up with small ball.

K...
06-23-2016, 10:20 AM
So people are complaining about a clueless rich man making bold hyperbole and falsehoods and yet this is the summer of trump?

It sounds like this could be golden state warriors living rent free? Or is a Bunch of LeBron James front running nut huggers. Either Is fine.

I don't see why ownership being clueless is ever an issue unless ownership is making decisions about management. Non issue. LeBron only has so many throw back games and curry will figure out how to get back in rythm. Y'all act like the beast was slayed-negative, the beast was only weak for a specific time, albeit the wrong time.

Thread
06-23-2016, 10:45 AM
Damn. The Warriors were a flash in the pan where media love is concerned. They got tossed out the back door like a 2 dollar whore on Sunday morning.

Yep.

Media didn't do that to you in '13. They permitted, no they scooted you out of town while praising Riley, Wade, James and the Heat as cover.

spurraider21
06-23-2016, 10:52 AM
Yep.

Media didn't do that to you in '13. They permitted, no they scooted you out of town while praising Riley, Wade, James and the Heat as cover.
they were selling your shit

-21-
06-23-2016, 11:13 AM
So people are complaining about a clueless rich man making bold hyperbole and falsehoods and yet this is the summer of trump?

It sounds like this could be golden state warriors living rent free? Or is a Bunch of LeBron James front running nut huggers. Either Is fine.

I don't see why ownership being clueless is ever an issue unless ownership is making decisions about management. Non issue. LeBron only has so many throw back games and curry will figure out how to get back in rythm. Y'all act like the beast was slayed-negative, the beast was only weak for a specific time, albeit the wrong time.

r u even spurfan bruh?

Ice009
06-23-2016, 11:14 AM

That block is one of the main things I keeping going back to in game 7 - even more than Kyrie's three. That was an incredible, incredible block, one of the best I've ever seen. Steve Smith or Grant Hill asked him if he was trying to also block for a reverse layup and I think James said he was going for both. If you watch the replay, his left hand was on the other side of the backboard, so if Andre tried a reverse layup, he might have blocked that too. Also, how the in the fuck did he have the energy to go for that block at the end of game 7 of the NBA finals after already having played 45 minutes up to that point is insane.

btw, Joe Lacob is coming off as a complete and utter twat.

Leetonidas
06-23-2016, 11:17 AM
I'm sure there have been others but hell the Nash Suns were playing small ball before Curry was ever even drafted lol

apalisoc_9
06-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Warriors...what a faggy organization.

To be fair, they're the first small ball team thag actually plays defense..I guess in that sense they were the first team.

Kawhitstorm
06-23-2016, 01:04 PM

The first team that won a championship by featuring small-ball without a true center was none other than the '96 Bulls:
-Rodman/Kukoc/Pippen/Jordan/Harper :lol

Well, GS did kinda invent small-ball, but it was not this incarnation. Nellie-ball was before the time of most of these players and many of the owners.

It depends on what folks considering small-ball but you can go back to the early 80s when Bird used to start at power forward although they had a true center in Parrish & closed out games w/ McHale.

Horry was also considering SFs when he became a the starting PF on the '95 Rockets after Otis Thorpe was traded mid-season ala Draymond becoming a PF after David Lee's injury.

hater
06-23-2016, 01:11 PM
He sounds like koolaidman :lmao

DarrinS
06-23-2016, 01:14 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellie_Ball

DMC
06-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Run DMC my friend. Then the Billy Owens GSW.

I guess Lacob was kind of right, the Warriors did come up with small ball.
Pretty sure it was TMC. Tim, Mitch, Chris.

DMC
06-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Yep.

Ignored is ignored.

Thread
06-23-2016, 01:57 PM
Ignored is ignored.

A conspiracy of silence. Let State lead 3-1 with two more at home and lose and see what happens. Let the Lakers have their ropes hung, their shit sold in Miami and lose and see what happens.

You got a hand down, D. Then, at that time, then it was not your time and you were permitted to go on your way in peace.

DMC
06-23-2016, 02:24 PM
A conspiracy of silence. Let State lead 3-1 with two more at home and lose and see what happens. Let the Lakers have their ropes hung, their shit sold in Miami and lose and see what happens.

You got a hand down, D. Then, at that time, then it was not your time and you were permitted to go on your way in peace.

When the aforementioned succeed they are paraded around for months. When the Spurs succeed they get one day on the front page then it's about James and Bryant's off season plans. You want spotlight you got it. Don't act like you didn't know that going in.

Budkin
06-23-2016, 03:37 PM
The guy who literally fucked the LOB last year.

http://deadspin.com/warriors-owner-i-did-some-fuck-stuff-with-the-larry-o-1740605114

szkorhetz
06-23-2016, 03:39 PM
Pop was using Findog at the 4 back in 07.
Smallball is an invention of D'Antoni.