PDA

View Full Version : Ugly hoe says "no one cares" when replying to Dejounte Murray thanking God

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:13 AM
She was all smiles until he mention God then she feels flabbergasted like he just talked shit to her. Bitch needs to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8yHhaP-InQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m10s

Around 2:20.

I'm not a Jesus freak, but I think you should respect everyone's beliefs. Bitch just mad disrespected him.

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:14 AM
Then she wants to know about his shoes. :lmao

Leetonidas
06-24-2016, 01:15 AM
lol I thought it was kinda that she said "yeah you're in the NBA now no one really cares about that"

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:18 AM
I hope RC is sending in tape to the league.

hooperflash
06-24-2016, 01:32 AM
She probably was referring to the original question she asked him about how it felt having to wait so long to be drafted.. then she spaced out when he was talking and followed up with the "nobody cares (about having to wait for so long to be drafted) now that you're in the NBA." :lol

Just a failed interview, tbh.

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:37 AM
She probably was referring to the original question she asked him about how it felt having to wait so long to be drafted.. then she spaced out when he was talking and followed up with the "nobody cares (about having to wait for so long to be drafted) now that you're in the NBA." :lol

Please lets not dialogue. Look at her face. She knew what she was saying. She is a professional.

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Please lets not dialogue. Look at her face. She knew what she was saying. She is a professional.

A "professional" wouldn't be so stupid to disrespect someone's personal beliefs on national TV...

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:40 AM
A professional wouldn't be so stupid to disrespect someone's personal beliefs on national TV...

Tell me what happened then. Cause I can just point to the fucking video...

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-24-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm just saying that she's not being professional by doing that...

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm just saying that she's not being professional by doing that...

O ok...

HI-FI
06-24-2016, 01:51 AM

yeah, i think she meant "no one cares" now in regards to waiting so long to be drafted. Salters is underrated imo but she bungled that.
also thanks again for the AJ Estrada recommendation :lol

dabom
06-24-2016, 01:54 AM
yeah, i think she meant "no one cares" now in regards to waiting so long to be drafted. Salters is underrated imo but she bungled that.
also thanks again for the AJ Estrada recommendation :lol

That's a pretty long winded explanation there. We can all make these assumptions left and right. We can agree she fucked up and needs to apologize to the man.

.G.
06-24-2016, 02:03 AM
Man, she's really fucking thick. The highlight of draft night for moi...mmmmmmmm

hooperflash
06-24-2016, 02:07 AM
Also thanks again for the AJ Estrada recommendation :lol

All thanks should be given to her "screaming" doppelganger :flag:

Slippy
06-24-2016, 06:38 AM
That was rude. Where did espn get this cow from.

Mal
06-24-2016, 06:59 AM
OP is overreacting. Dude was saying about his path, and she replayed with - that doesnt matter now, no one care

BillMc
06-24-2016, 07:11 AM
She was all smiles until he mention God then she feels flabbergasted like he just talked shit to her. Bitch needs to go.

I'm not a Jesus freak, but I think you should respect everyone's beliefs. Bitch just mad disrespected him.

I think the "no one cares now" remark was in reference to him waiting so long to be picked, not anything to do with his religious remarks. She was trying to be positive and point out that he's in the NBA, and it doesn't matter at what position he was drafted.

SpursFan86
06-24-2016, 07:19 AM
I think the "no one cares now" remark was in reference to him waiting so long to be picked, not anything to do with his religious remarks. She was trying to be positive and point out that he's in the NBA, and it doesn't matter at what position he was drafted.

It's obvious this was the case; OP is just being stupid.

.G.
06-24-2016, 07:27 AM
On da downstrole, really tho.

Gervin44Silas13
06-24-2016, 07:53 AM
what a ****....

He didn't look happy being drafted low....Thoughts?

houston spurs fan
06-24-2016, 07:59 AM
OP is an Oversensitive bitch. Per par thread

lebomb
06-24-2016, 08:21 AM

Yeah, I think this is what she meant.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-24-2016, 08:28 AM
Spurs are the least religious team in the NBA, probably in sports.

Only devout guy on the team before Murray was Green, I think...

DocDoc
06-24-2016, 08:35 AM
He is s scrub anyway...

DisAsTerBot
06-24-2016, 10:16 AM
try hards trying hard

spurraider21
06-24-2016, 10:57 AM
That's a pretty long winded explanation there. We can all make these assumptions left and right. We can agree she fucked up and needs to apologize to the man.
lol soft

offset formation
06-24-2016, 11:20 AM

What a moron you are! You mad disrespect people here all the time. What a transparent fool!

dabom
06-24-2016, 11:40 AM

It followed him thanking God Bill. I'm not going to assume she "meant" something else. She needs to apologise if she did in fact mean something else. The proof is on the video.

offset formation
06-24-2016, 11:43 AM
It followed him thanking God Bill. I'm not going to assume she "meant" something else. She needs to apologise if she did in fact mean something else. The proof is on the video.

The poof is in the pudding. You're a real genius.

It's clear what she meant to anyone that's not a bible thumper. Get a new hobby.

dabom
06-24-2016, 11:52 AM
The poof is in the pudding. You're a real genius.

It's clear what she meant to anyone that's not a bible thumper. Get a new hobby.

I'm agnostic bitch. :lol

tholdren
06-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Tell me what happened then. Cause I can just point to the fucking video...
you're right. If people believe in God, there is no doubt that he is an NBA fan. I wanted to know the back story about the cousin who perished and why purple was in his memory.

hsxvvd
06-24-2016, 12:20 PM

That's a big switch from the days of David and Avery.

Chinook
06-24-2016, 01:00 PM

And Kawhi.

Sean Cagney
06-24-2016, 01:05 PM

Only devout guy on the team before Murray was Green, I think...That is crazy when they used to have D Rob and AJ on the team back in the days :lol
That's a big switch from the days of David and Avery.

HAHAHA damn you beat me to that.

DJR210
06-24-2016, 01:32 PM
She just outed herself as an Islamic extremist

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Who gives a fuck. Global warming and evolution is real.

snickles
06-24-2016, 01:51 PM
yeah...looks like much ado about nothing. i'd be willing to bet that the director or whoever told her in her earpiece to ask about his shoes, and it messed up her train of thought. she does look down at his feet for a split second.

K...
06-24-2016, 02:01 PM
We should ban op for the slur in the thread title. Forum rules, bitch.

InRareForm
06-24-2016, 02:09 PM
terrible title OP.

dabom
06-24-2016, 02:26 PM
We should ban op for the slur in the thread title. Forum rules, bitch.

What slur, bitch?

dabom
06-24-2016, 02:26 PM
terrible title OP.

What was wrong about it. You think she not ugly? :lmao

K...
06-24-2016, 02:38 PM
What was wrong about it. You think she not ugly? :lmao

It's irrelevant to the discussion of your point that she's ugly or promiscuous. You used a women demeaning word solely because you're adaverse to idea of s a confident woman.

Then you also slandered her for being anti God, without considering obvious alternatives. I was hoping this thread would not be bumped but now I'm going to ask it be locked.

dabom
06-24-2016, 02:50 PM
It's irrelevant to the discussion of your point that she's ugly or promiscuous. You used a women demeaning word solely because you're adaverse to idea of s a confident woman.

Then you also slandered her for being anti God, without considering obvious alternatives. I was hoping this thread would not be bumped but now I'm going to ask it be locked.

Thread condemning this bitch's hate and you want it closed. :lmao

Seems like you like her view point and want this thread silenced. :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
06-24-2016, 06:00 PM
That is crazy when they used to have D Rob and AJ on the team back in the days :lol

HAHAHA damn you beat me to that.
& Antonio Daniels. Others, too, from those late '90s/early '00s teams.

Blackjack
06-24-2016, 06:04 PM
I'm an agnostic bitch. :lol

:wow

afireinside20
06-24-2016, 08:33 PM

He's very awkward, gonna fit in right with the team. Gonna be a great pg for us.

DMC
06-25-2016, 02:20 AM
Cheap seats troll is cheap

Raven
06-25-2016, 06:35 AM

nah, he should apologize for thanking god, that's a bad look for anyone, not to mention a dick a move.

hater
06-25-2016, 09:00 AM
Why do we need multiple threads foe this damn scrub?? Mods please merge

james evans
06-26-2016, 02:26 PM
cmon dabom. are u serious? hahaha

Obstructed_View
06-26-2016, 03:01 PM
Reporters are usually given their questions as well as their follow-ups ahead of time, and if they aren't smart enough to listen to the actual answer, shit like this happens. Has she, or anyone that does her job, ever improved a sports broadcast by asking people questions?

dabom
06-26-2016, 04:40 PM
I hope RC is sending in tape to the league.

cmon dabom. are u serious? hahaha

Ok. Some lines are jokes. But still though. I still think she should apologize.

james evans
06-26-2016, 11:18 PM
Ok. Some lines are jokes. But still though. I still think she should apologize.
apologize for what? hahaha. she was clearly talking about his draft position. cmon son.

james evans
06-26-2016, 11:22 PM
btw, there is nothing ugly about lisa salters.

dabom
06-26-2016, 11:31 PM
btw, there is nothing ugly about lisa salters.

The truth comes out my friend. :lol

Spurtacular
06-27-2016, 12:21 AM

Seems possible. But damn, when you're job is simple communication and you can't do it? Just the fire her, anyways.

Spurtacular
06-27-2016, 12:24 AM
Why do we need multiple threads foe this damn scrub?? Mods please merge

Scrub on scrub crime.