PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Durant to hold meetings with Celtics, Warriors, Clippers, Spurs, Heat and Thunder

Clipper Nation
06-24-2016, 11:38 PM
:lmao Lakers
:lmao Rockets
:lmao Not even invited to Beg! for Durbeta

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--kd-planning-to-host-free-agent-meetings-at-single-site-164954322.html

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2016, 11:55 PM
:lmao

06-24-2016, 11:56 PM
Hope he goes out East. LeBron needs competition.

Clipper Nation
06-24-2016, 11:59 PM
Hope he goes out East. LeBron needs competition.
He has competition. He's just so damn good that he makes it look like he doesn't. :downspin:

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:13 AM
They were selling your shit.

SpursforSix
06-25-2016, 12:17 AM

Make sure they throw a shovel in with you.

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:19 AM
Make sure they throw a shovel in with you.

RsxPiimp
06-25-2016, 12:24 AM
I really think the Clippers are the only threat to OKC at this point, they offer the best chance for Durant's championship aspiration.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-25-2016, 12:25 AM
Realistically this is a 3 horse race between Spurs, Celtics, and Thunder. He wont go to the Clippers because they are on their way to sucking. He wont go to the team that eliminated him (where he wouldnt even be 1st option). He definitely wont run to Miami to play with an ancient Wade, Chris Embolism Bosh, and no Whiteside. And if he is truly looking for a title Celtics wouldnt even really be the place to go but I could understand him wanting to bolt East.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-25-2016, 12:26 AM
I really think the Clippers are the only threat to OKC at this point, they offer the best chance for Durant's championship aspiration.

I think the Spurs give him the best shot at the title as a 1st option

SpursforSix
06-25-2016, 12:27 AM

It's OK. I'll share 6 with your tombstone.

spursistan
06-25-2016, 12:40 AM
Going to the Warriors would be the ultimate beta move and would actually merit a "fuck him" send off from the other teams and their fans..

Uriel
06-25-2016, 12:43 AM
Warriors bound, tbh.

06-25-2016, 12:54 AM
He has competition. He's just so damn good that he makes it look like he doesn't. :downspin:
Demar Derozen and the Raptors? :lmao

Ice009
06-25-2016, 12:54 AM
Going to the Warriors would be the ultimate beta move and would actually merit a "fuck him" send off from the other teams and their fans..

If that happens, do you guys think he'd be as hated a Lebron was when he went to Miami? Would the Warriors become a hated team?

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:56 AM
It's OK. I'll share 6 with your tombstone.

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:57 AM

Quit sweatin'.

DeRozan m8
06-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Lakers don't even get a single chance

Thanks Kobe

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:58 AM
If that happens, do you guys think he'd be as hated a Lebron was when he went to Miami? Would the Warriors become a hated team?

Only in Bexar County.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 01:25 AM
Clippers will be second round fodder either way. Per the usual.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 01:36 AM
And btw, here goes CN flip flopping yet again. Wasn't he calling him Durbeta before?

Killakobe81
06-25-2016, 01:38 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--kd-planning-to-host-free-agent-meetings-at-single-site-164954322.html

Why waste his our our time?
I appreciate his honesty.

Killakobe81
06-25-2016, 01:39 AM
Lakers don't even get a single chance

Thanks Kobe

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

But wait, Kobe is gone if he was the problem then why is Durant not considering us?
Cuz, Kobe wasnt the main issue

Chris
06-25-2016, 02:40 AM
The "Durcision"

Chris
06-25-2016, 02:42 AM

He's tailor made for your operation. Strange that he's not even giving you guys a whiff.

Mnky
06-25-2016, 03:08 AM
Going to warriors would be the ultimate win now option, you guys can be jealous and envy all you want. His focus is a championship, you're not looking to please all the fans and media that have been talking smack about you your whole career. :lol
Unless the spurs have a plan, which in sure they do, they can sell him about reshaping the team to win this year after they sign him on, warriors have to be front runners. GS might be losing some depth though, and would have to make moves to clear space just like others. Curry has to be resigned as well.. so they may have moves soon that depletes their depth going forward.

It's whoever has the best business plan. He will make a basketball decision, not an emotional one. Dude is rich, doesn't care about endorsements or anything..

Chris
06-25-2016, 03:44 AM
He's staying in Oklahoma City.

Why all the meetings and stalling then? I doubt he stays in OKC unless he's playing hardball trying to get some insane contract.

Mnky
06-25-2016, 03:50 AM
Why all the meetings and stalling then? I doubt he stays in OKC unless he's playing hardball trying to get some insane contract.

He will get the Max he can from thunder and they would t blink. He would sure their franchise is profiting for the next 5 years, as well as competitive. He has all the bargaining chips and I agreed the chance he leaves is bigger than what people think. Still a good chance to resign though.

AlexJones
06-25-2016, 04:53 AM

:lol 'East being bad' is the ultimate revisionist historian at work. '15 Hawks, '14 Pacers, '11 Bulls were all thought to be as legitimate challengers before they faced Kang, but only after they get dominated do people come out of the woodwork and say they were bad all along

Killakobe81
06-25-2016, 07:03 AM
:lol 'East being bad' is the ultimate revisionist historian at work. '15 Hawks, '14 Pacers, '11 Bulls were all thought to be as legitimate challengers before they faced Kang, but only after they get dominated do people come out of the woodwork and say they were bad all along

Im with cn he is just so damn good ...
But only the 11 Bulls and the 14 Pacers were any legit threats, the east has been weak ...but he has done his job.just like magic did to the west in the 80s. It doesnt detract from either's HOF resume...imho.
But you are the one revising history ...
Atlanta was a complete fraud tbh before they lost.

Thread
06-25-2016, 07:32 AM
He's tailor made for your operation. Strange that he's not even giving you guys a whiff.

He put the whiff on you guys a month ago, in Texas.

tee, hee.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2016, 09:04 AM
Im with cn he is just so damn good ...
But only the 11 Bulls and the 14 Pacers were any legit threats,the east has been weak ...but he has done his job.justvlihe magic fod to west in the 80s. It dorsnt detract from either's HOF resume...imho.
But you are the one revising history ...
Atlanta was a complete fraud tbh before they lost.
Magic's competition was an actual joke.

:lol Facing under .500 teams in the WCF

SpursDynasty
06-25-2016, 10:33 AM
I can't see Durant co-existing with Curry and Green. Three cocky attitudes and he'll be fighting with Curry over who gets the ball more and shoots more. If Durant does go, the Warriors are a 56-26 type of team who will make shots in the regular season, but out in the second round. Does Curry really want to play with the one who had him beat ?

Miami doesn't offer any championship hope. It'll be like Carmelo in NY.

Clippers doesn't either. Another Carmelo in NY kind of run.

With the Spurs he won't be getting around Pop and Duncan and he'll take whichever role that's expected of him, he'll play with the class of the league, and contend for a title for years with Aldridge and Leonard.

DMC
06-25-2016, 10:59 AM

Haven't you ever gotten online to see what your profession will pay you elsewhere? KD might want to be wined and dined and enjoy the attention of the free agency. He will still most likely stay in OKC because he's already established himself there. The only way he comes to SA is if he wants to play with another UT alum.

DMC
06-25-2016, 11:01 AM
I can't see Durant co-existing with Curry and Green. Three cocky attitudes and he'll be fighting with Curry over who gets the ball more and shoots more. If Durant does go, the Warriors are a 56-26 type of team who will make shots in the regular season, but out in the second round. Does Curry really want to play with the one who had him beat ?

Miami doesn't offer any championship hope. It'll be like Carmelo in NY.

Clippers doesn't either. Another Carmelo in NY kind of run.

With the Spurs he won't be getting around Pop and Duncan and he'll take whichever role that's expected of him, he'll play with the class of the league, and contend for a title for years with Aldridge and Leonard.

I strongly disagree with the first statement. Durant never had a problem with the PG taking a lot of shots. That was a 35% 3pt shooter. He'd certainly have no problem with Steph and Klay opening it up for him. You could hang it up if he goes to Oakland. That 3pt show will be unstoppable, not that it's easy to deal with anyhow.

RsxPiimp
06-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Yep, might as well take a tour. Shit is free and you're treated like royalty.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2016, 11:08 AM
I doubt Durbeta goes to GSW. He's too chickenshit. He might actually face a fraction of the backlash and hate from the public that LeBron has dealt with his entire career if he goes there. He bitches about the media now while they're sucking his dick. He would mentally fall to pieces if he actually ever becomes Public Enemy #1 in the NBA.

He's also a chickenshit if he goes there, but for a different reason. It would be him admitting that he's not a superstar and he needs to be bailed out. It's a lose-lose for his career and legacy.

As for the Clippers, I'll only be okay with bringing in this soft pussy if we trade Choke Paul away to make room for him and finally allow Blake to be the alpha. Trading Blake away would be retarded.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 11:24 AM
He's not going to the Warriors, not to the team he blew a 3-1 lead to. Miami doesn't even have the money to keep Whiteside, so throw them out. Celtics would make some sense, but they aren't ready to compete. Clippers, too much would have to happen. Like trading Blake. Spurs, he's not going there either. So it's either OKC, so some unknown team.

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 11:24 AM

The Warriors became a hated team when Raymond got away with kicking Adams in the nuts. Even some of my Laker fan friends from LA were telling me they wanted Cleveland to shut him up.

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 11:26 AM

Duncan took a meeting from Orlando. Players want to see what their options are.

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2016, 11:36 AM
honestly if he plays this right he could use this as some machiavellian maneuver to screw over his competition, if he gets both the spurs and warriors to make bad moves before he commits then he can go back to OKC and face weaker teams.

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2016, 11:37 AM
Duncan took a meeting from Orlando. Players want to see what their options are.
Duncan was going to Orlando but Doc Rivers' stubbornness saved us

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2016, 11:39 AM
I doubt Durbeta goes to GSW. He's too chickenshit. He might actually face a fraction of the backlash and hate from the public that LeBron has dealt with his entire career if he goes there. He bitches about the media now while they're sucking his dick. He would mentally fall to pieces if he actually ever becomes Public Enemy #1 in the NBA.

He's also a chickenshit if he goes there, but for a different reason. It would be him admitting that he's not a superstar and he needs to be bailed out. It's a lose-lose for his career and legacy.

As for the Clippers, I'll only be okay with bringing in this soft pussy if we trade Choke Paul away to make room for him and finally allow Blake to be the alpha. Trading Blake away would be retarded.

as retarded as breaking your hand on an equipment manager's face?

Thread

You didn't get off unscathed. Duncan's own stubbornness cost ya your 1st 5th.

baseline bum

So Amy cost us one but gave us four. You hear that Thread?

Thread
06-25-2016, 11:40 AM
So Amy cost us one but gave us four. You hear that Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)?

Yeah, they were selling your shit.

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Yeah, they were selling your shit.

Without Amy I'm light four

Thread
06-25-2016, 11:42 AM

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 11:43 AM

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 11:50 AM
btw, be careful what you believe in the days coming up to free agency. Plenty of agendas out there, and news changes daily. Until it actually happens, don't believe anything.

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:09 PM
btw, be careful what you believe in the days coming up to free agency. Plenty of agendas out there, and news changes daily. Until it actually happens, don't believe anything.

It's been a while, but, you finally had a cogent post.

Mother & I are proud of ya.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2016, 12:09 PM
as retarded as breaking your hand on an equipment manager's face?
One stupid thing he did when he was drunk is hardly a career-ruiner. It's not like he's Dwight or Cousins.

Choke Paul has punched people in the nuts numerous times during games and has even injured himself flopping. I'd say he's far dumber, tbh.

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:10 PM

Please. Because of the Duncan's stubbornness you're light your 1st 5th.

td4mvp2k
06-25-2016, 12:15 PM
where the lakers on the list? :lmao u know ur franchise is sh*t when u can't even get a meet and the clipps do... :lol

Thread
06-25-2016, 12:27 PM
where the lakers on the list? u know ur franchise is sh*t when u can't even get a meet and the clipps do... :lol

Be careful what you ask for. You had exclusivity with LMA and he went back to Portland last month.:lmao

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 12:35 PM
One stupid thing he did when he was drunk is hardly a career-ruiner. It's not like he's Dwight or Cousins.

Choke Paul has punched people in the nuts numerous times during games and has even injured himself flopping. I'd say he's far dumber, tbh.
He broke his hand because he is a sensitive bitch who got mad when his friend told him the Clippers were better without him. He is just another mental midget.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 12:38 PM
Also, since Harden and Durant are close, Rockets should know right away whether to pursue him or not.

DAF86
06-25-2016, 02:44 PM
Signing a 1 year deal with OKC makes the most sense, imho. He makes the most money that way, he doesn't get shit for bolting the team at the first try, and if they come short again everybody will give him a pass to go ring chasing anywhere else.

DAF86
06-25-2016, 02:46 PM
He broke his hand because he is a sensitive bitch who got mad when his friend told him the Clippers were better without him. He is just another mental midget.

I'm gonna need a little more info about that? What the fuck happened? :lol

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 02:58 PM
I'm gonna need a little more info about that? What the fuck happened? :lol
Basically they were at this restraunt, the team equipment manager kept joking that the Clippers were better without Blake since they were winning without him while he was hurt. Blake got all mad and punched him once, then punched him again outside the place and broke his hand.

siraulo23
06-25-2016, 03:01 PM
Basically they were at this restraunt, the team equipment manager kept joking that the Clippers were better without Blake since they were winning without him while he was hurt. Blake got all mad and punched him once, then punched him again outside the place and broke his hand.

according to sauces?

DAF86
06-25-2016, 03:02 PM

For real? What a bitch :lol

djohn2oo8
06-25-2016, 03:03 PM
according to sauces?
http://deadspin.com/blake-griffin-decked-equipment-manager-over-teasing-gon-1755656136

06-25-2016, 03:15 PM
:lol 'East being bad' is the ultimate revisionist historian at work. '15 Hawks, '14 Pacers, '11 Bulls were all thought to be as legitimate challengers before they faced Kang, but only after they get dominated do people come out of the woodwork and say they were bad all along'15 Hawks lost both of their SFs in the postseason. '14 Pacers had a historic mid season meltdown and nearly got bounced in the first round. '11 Bulls were as good as advertised, but outside of Rose, didn't have any offense. Old ass Celtics in '12 were pretty good, but other than that, who had LeBron gone through? No one. There aren't any stars in the east.

Thread
06-25-2016, 03:18 PM

I'd love to do Shits that-a-way, inside & out.

Thread
06-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Signing a 1 year deal with OKC makes the most sense, imho. He makes the most money that way, he doesn't get shit for bolting the team at the first try, and if they come short again everybody will give him a pass to go ring chasing anywhere else.

He ain't a spring chicken no more. He'd better get while the gettin' is good. He don't want to end up on a TnT dais without a ring like Barkley.

DAF86
06-25-2016, 03:25 PM

C'mon son. Everybody here knows I'm pro-Lebron, but that shit just isn't true. Every non-mainstream media retarded fan knew those teams were never real contenders. The Bulls, Hawks And pacers have been mocked here for years by most knowledgeable fans.

spurraider21
06-25-2016, 03:31 PM
#2 seed was toronto :lol

spursreport
06-25-2016, 03:59 PM
I strongly disagree with the first statement. Durant never had a problem with the PG taking a lot of shots. That was a 35% 3pt shooter. He'd certainly have no problem with Steph and Klay opening it up for him. You could hang it up if he goes to Oakland. That 3pt show will be unstoppable, not that it's easy to deal with anyhow.

:lmao I heard how it was "unstoppable" this season. You also said Miami was 3-peating and Golden State was repeating. :sleep

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 04:13 PM

Pretty risky with a Jones fracture though.

offset formation
06-25-2016, 04:13 PM
But wait, Kobe is gone if he was the problem then why is Durant not considering us?

Lakers still sick with a case of acute Kobeitis

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 04:14 PM
'15 Hawks lost both of their SFs in the postseason. '14 Pacers had a historic mid season meltdown and nearly got bounced in the first round. '11 Bulls were as good as advertised, but outside of Rose, didn't have any offense. Old ass Celtics in '12 were pretty good, but other than that, who had LeBron gone through? No one. There aren't any stars in the east.

He probably means the '13 Pacers.

spursistan
06-25-2016, 05:50 PM

lol Wiz..Maxing Noah is good backup plan, tho ..

Mugen
06-25-2016, 06:33 PM
:lol Fredo & Mitch can't even get a sit down with KD

baseline bum
06-25-2016, 06:50 PM

But they might get a lay down for Howard, close enough right?

Thread
06-25-2016, 06:55 PM

You sat down with LMA, made him a big shot---then the first time he felt the heat he went "Portland" on ya.

No more big shot.

Mugen
06-25-2016, 07:03 PM
You sat down with LMA, made him a big shot---then the first time he felt the heat he went "Portland" on ya.

No more big shot.

:lol top 2 market in the NBA and can't even get a sit down with the prized FA of the summer.

Killakobe81
06-25-2016, 07:18 PM
:lol top 2 market in the NBA and can't even get a sit down with the prized FA of the summer.

Doesnt make sense for either side at the moment.

Killakobe81
06-25-2016, 07:19 PM

lol Wiz..Maxing Noah is good backup plan, tho ..

Lol if that nicca goes from Westbrook to a broke down past his prime Westbrook in Rose ...

Thread
06-25-2016, 09:10 PM

LMA stepped out the side door on you.

DeRozan m8
06-25-2016, 09:16 PM

LOL how can you not see it?

Kobe left your franchise in ruins with his terrible contract and personality that nobody wanted to play with...he left them in such a bad state, top stars don't even CONSIDER going there now, its simply not an option.

What a selfish piece of shit.

Thread
06-25-2016, 09:17 PM
LOL how can you not see it?

Kobe left your franchise in ruins with his terrible contract and personality that nobody wanted to play with...he left them in such a bad state, top stars don't even CONSIDER going there now, its simply not an option.

What a selfish piece of shit.

You got nary room. Your Duncan let his marriage fuck you out of an NBA Title.

ambchang
06-25-2016, 10:26 PM

He scorched the earth.

spurraider21
06-25-2016, 10:29 PM
Doesnt make sense for either side at the moment.

It makes perfect sense for the Lakers. Just zero for kd

Reck
06-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Can the Knicks even afford him with having to take care of carcasses like Carmelo and Rose? :lol

Stalin
06-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Can the Knicks even afford him with having to take care of carcasses like Carmelo and Rose? :lol

:lol

Sean Cagney
06-26-2016, 01:39 AM

Hawks are overrated and weak but Toronto is okay I guess, other than that not much out East at all. He did his thing this year though, give him that for sure.

Killakobe81
06-26-2016, 03:11 AM

Of course gettong a top talent is great but longterm we need to develop ...hell we mau even need to weed out the weak of of our young guys ...having kd would allow the kids to hide ...without him we can see what they got ...

spurraider21
06-26-2016, 04:13 AM
KD is 27

illmatic
06-26-2016, 04:16 AM

Lol God bless you Cub. Still kicking up dust, not one to quit or back down.

Stan
06-26-2016, 07:53 AM
And you lost to a bunch of zipperheads

Thread
06-26-2016, 07:59 AM
And you lost to a bunch of zipperheads

baseline bum
06-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Lol God bless you Cub. Still kicking up dust, not one to quit or back down.

He quit and backed down to Charlie back in Nam. He's a disgrace.

Thread
06-26-2016, 11:15 AM
He quit and backed down to Charlie back in Nam. He's a disgrace.

tp2021
06-26-2016, 12:54 PM
(Guess I shouldn't ;eave this up at work!)

UZER
06-26-2016, 01:20 PM

"Westbrook is a winner. -ME"

- Cul selling WBs shit.

gambit1990
06-26-2016, 02:06 PM

:lol

Thread
06-26-2016, 02:40 PM
"Westbrook is a winner. -ME"

- Cul selling WBs shit.

I made a mistake. I stipulated to it. I don't hide my mistakes, nor my shit.

Me

ducks
06-26-2016, 04:34 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/local-okc-reporter-cites-sources-225812428.html

whitemamba
06-26-2016, 05:15 PM
Wasn't OP sucking westbrooks dong callin KD Durbeta? CN again with the abysmal trolling attempts.

Clipper Nation
06-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Wasn't OP sucking westbrooks dong callin KD Durbeta? CN again with the abysmal trolling attempts.

:lol I know English is your second language at best, but damn, son.

whitemamba
06-26-2016, 05:35 PM
:lol I know English is your second language at best, but damn, son.

Dont make me bump the alphbrook threads jizzcup

spursistan
06-26-2016, 06:45 PM

UZER
06-26-2016, 07:54 PM
I made a mistake. I stipulated to it. I don't hide my mistakes, nor my shit.

Me

Bullshit. You hide your shit and your ass in the reading room.

Thread
06-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Bullshit. You hide your shit and your ass in the reading room.

You ain't Champ. You got no chain on me.

UZER
06-26-2016, 10:21 PM
You ain't Champ. You got no chain on me.

Nop, your run and hide all by yourself.