PDA

View Full Version : KD and No Federal Income Taxes in Texas

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 10:09 AM
Pop, before you meet with KD this Friday, July 1, you need to be able to explain to KD that he will save even more million$ in taxes if he is employed by the Spurs. How? Because he will not be liable for federal income taxes. My number here in west Texas is 432.934.6338 So why do Texians pay a tax they do not owe? Because men in Texas are either ignorant of this fact or they are cowards. I am proving I am neither by running for Congress on an economic liberty platform that "There is no law" making Texians liable for income taxes. I understand you may not believe this, but just give me a few minutes on the phone or in email to provide you with more info. Feel free to have your secretary screen me first should you prefer. My number again is 432.934.6338. P.S. If the Spurs aren't interested in this information, I will try to contact Mark Cuban next.

.G.
06-27-2016, 10:35 AM
Does this mean Pop lurks here?

TimDunkem
06-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Give me a salary of pizza and beer and I'll join your campaign staff.

Budkin
06-27-2016, 11:19 AM
I'm sure the IRS will be cool with that.

TrainOfThought5
06-27-2016, 11:23 AM
IsThisRealLife.gif

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 11:39 AM
Give me a salary of pizza and beer and I'll join your campaign staff. Trying to get my campaign traction. Goes back to my statement that too many Texas men are cowards and UNwilling to confront the enemy of the People. The children have no future but more wage slavery. The children of these men will speak of them with shame.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Does this mean Pop lurks here? I don't believe Pop or PATFO lurks here. But if anyone who sees this can get it to them or contact me with a PATFO phone number, "that'd be great."

K...
06-27-2016, 11:43 AM
On a related note, would any one support Texas succession? By that I mean south Texas from North Texas?

I just think that the North area is too conservative. Look at the wackos nous governing Texas and ask if they represent south Texas.

Obviously San Antonio will be the capital (suck it austin).

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 11:53 AM
See other reply

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 11:59 AM
On a related note, would any one support Texas succession? By that I mean south Texas from North Texas? I just think that the North area is too conservative. Look at the wackos nous governing Texas and ask if they represent south Texas. Obviously San Antonio will be the capital (suck it austin).

I think all the major cities love UNconstitutional programs. #TaxationIsTheft That is, steal from middle class and give to the free loaders and illegal alien criminals crossing the border. Rural Texas is going to have to get active if Texas is to secede. But the key will be approx 10-15,000,000 Texas Militia to get the crap politicians out of Austin. My campaign will also include #Texit. There are two Texas groups out there. The Texas Nationalist Movement (TNM) and another smaller group. The TNM has a FB page. Mine is "Landholt for Congress".

lilbthebasedgod
06-27-2016, 12:18 PM
Show me the case law

Oh wait it doesn't exist and you're reading garbage spread by freemen.

Stop using this as an excuse to spread propaganda.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 12:21 PM
I think all the major cities love UNconstitutional programs.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you an UNconstitutional program.

Mr. Body
06-27-2016, 12:32 PM
All kinds of stupid shit in this thread.

Phenomanul
06-27-2016, 12:54 PM
:lmao

baseline bum
06-27-2016, 12:56 PM
Pop probably also needs to explain to KD how he blew that second round series.

baseline bum
06-27-2016, 12:57 PM
I think all the major cities love UNconstitutional programs. #TaxationIsTheft That is, steal from middle class and give to the free loaders and illegal alien criminals crossing the border. Rural Texas is going to have to get active if Texas is to secede. But the key will be approx 10-15,000,000 Texas Militia to get the crap politicians out of Austin. My campaign will also include #Texit. There are two Texas groups out there. The Texas Nationalist Movement (TNM) and another smaller group. The TNM has a FB page. Mine is "Landholt for Congress".

Wow, did you have a bowl of meth for lunch?

Sean Cagney
06-27-2016, 01:01 PM
Yeah because the no federal income tax people talk about all the time for free agents has worked so many times before! I hear that yearly, yet no big names sign in SA sides LMA and mainly because he is from Texas IMHO. He is a rare signing. Players don't have that high on their list, they want a big city a lot of times and lights and a night life, think about yourself at their age and you can relate. I am sure saving some on Fed tax is not very high on their list when they make in a year what others will make in a lifetime or more, irrelevant to most in FA.

I. Hustle
06-27-2016, 01:23 PM
I just talked to Pop. He is willing to hear some of your ideas. All he asked is that you bring over a bottle of Chateau Lafite, an open mind and a box of condoms.

Tony was also interested in being part of the meeting and wants to know if you are interested in being Eiffel Towered. I'm not sure what that means but they both sounded excited.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 01:26 PM
I just talked to Pop. He is willing to hear some of your ideas. All he asked is that you bring over a bottle of Chateau Lafite, an open mind and a box of condoms.

Tony was also interested in being part of the meeting and wants to know if you are interested in being Eiffel Towered. I'm not sure what that means but they both sounded excited.

I think Eiffel Towered is when one participant poops on the chest of the other during mutual oral stimulation.

I. Hustle
06-27-2016, 01:30 PM
I think Eiffel Towered is when one participant poops on the chest of the other during mutual oral stimulation.

It sounded if it was only a deal if all three were in on the "meeting". What you're thinking doesn't sound right. We are talking about rich sophisticated men here.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 01:38 PM
It sounded if it was only a deal if all three were in on the "meeting". What you're thinking doesn't sound right. We are talking about rich sophisticated men here.

what about this? this is from Urban Dictionary

an intimate act between two or more people; participant with loose stool squats over the mouth of second participant, who is laying perpendicular to the ground, and begins to evacuate into the open mouth of second participant while continually extending legs and subsequently contracting them resulting in the loose stool taking the shape of soft serve ice cream in a bowl. It is customary for all participants to take turns eating said stool. To date, there is not protocol regarding silverware

After having dinner together, Toferus was excited about the potential of finding some corn in Jake's Tallahassee Soft Serve later that evening.

I. Hustle
06-27-2016, 02:01 PM
what about this? this is from Urban Dictionary

Nah, that sounds more like a Detroit PIST-Ons scenario. Spurs are too classy.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Nah, that sounds more like a Detroit PIST-Ons scenario. Spurs are too classy.

then I'm not sure. do you think it's like the thing where they poop in cups and take turns drinking it? that's pretty classy right?

Kikoluna
06-27-2016, 03:10 PM
On a related note, would any one support Texas succession? By that I mean south Texas from North Texas?

I just think that the North area is too conservative. Look at the wackos nous governing Texas and ask if they represent south Texas.

Obviously San Antonio will be the capital (suck it austin).
Can someone make him take mouth open guy off? I mean, common

Cklbmk
06-27-2016, 03:33 PM
Pop, before you meet with KD this Friday, July 1, you need to be able to explain to KD that he will save even more million$ in taxes if he is employed by the Spurs. How? Because he will not be liable for federal income taxes. My number here in west Texas is 432.934.6338 So why do Texians pay a tax they do not owe? Because men in Texas are either ignorant of this fact or they are cowards. I am proving I am neither by running for Congress on an economic liberty platform that "There is no law" making Texians liable for income taxes. I understand you may not believe this, but just give me a few minutes on the phone or in email to provide you with more info. Feel free to have your secretary screen me first should you prefer. My number again is 432.934.6338. P.S. If the Spurs aren't interested in this information, I will try to contact Mark Cuban next.

Federal? Please explain I may need to move to texas.

I already did the math and it was like 5.5% better than OKC and 12.3% better than GSW tax wise.

Another 40% would be borderline crazy and make Spurs the no brainer choice IF it was about money.

He's been pretty clear its not about money though.

K...
06-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Can someone make him take mouth open guy off? I mean, common

I got ya

TheGoldStandard
06-27-2016, 04:09 PM
Pop probably also needs to explain to KD how he blew that second round series.

Enter Tony Parker

BSfromTX
06-27-2016, 04:18 PM

Close......

Taxation barely covers the interest that we pay the world banking cabal for creating a currency that we could create for free. Welfare, medicaid, illegal immigration etc. is just the means to keep us at each others throats. We could pay for those programs and still be an extremely wealthy nation if we simply kicked out the federal reserve, but you will never hear any such notion from our two party system that is designed to simply to keep increasing the debt and be the Zionist strong arm.

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-27-2016, 04:37 PM
Does this mean Pop lurks here?

:lol

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 04:57 PM
see next post

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Show me the case law Oh wait it doesn't exist and you're reading garbage spread by freemen. Stop using this as an excuse to spread propaganda. And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep scum like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-te...-not-sovereign.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 05:01 PM
And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep scum like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-tells-texas-not-sovereign.

what's that thing that IHustle was talking about with being Eifel Towered? He never gave me a straight answer on what that meant.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Close...... Taxation barely covers the interest that we pay the world banking cabal for creating a currency that we could create for free. Welfare, medicaid, illegal immigration etc. is just the means to keep us at each others throats. We could pay for those programs and still be an extremely wealthy nation if we simply kicked out the federal reserve, but you will never hear any such notion from our two party system that is designed to simply to keep increasing the debt and be the Zionist strong arm. My campaign is not only about exposing the fraud of the income tax, but dealing with it so the criminal IRS and Federal Reserve keep out of Texas. Again, check out the FB page I gave or call me.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2016, 05:09 PM

BTW, if you want to support secession, please learn to spell it first.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2016, 05:10 PM
And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep scum like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-te...-not-sovereign.

So that's a no on the case law thing, then?

BTW, 404 error on your link.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 05:10 PM
Federal? Please explain I may need to move to texas. I already did the math and it was like 5.5% better than OKC and 12.3% better than GSW tax wise. Another 40% would be borderline crazy and make Spurs the no brainer choice IF it was about money. He's been pretty clear its not about money though. Well, this is more than just money. It's about living free in Texas or being enslaved in stinkin' Californication or OKC. I think KD would think back to his UT days, and no doubt Pop and Tim have other things up their sleeve to entice him to come to the Lone Star State. Plus, if he has any roots in OK, he's a lot closer to it than he would be in CA. You asked for an explanation and possibly moving to Texas. That is better accomplished by phone, Cklbmk.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2016, 05:12 PM
If you can't explain it in simple print, then talking on the phone won't make it better, scro.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Yeah because the no federal income tax people talk about all the time for free agents has worked so many times before! I hear that yearly.... You may hear about state income tax but no State has the guts, yet, to tell the Feds where to take their misapplied fed income tax. There have been a few sheriffs, but no Governor has the guts...including Establishment Abbott. All he does is file lawsuits vs. the FedGov and then some traitor Fed judge or SCOTUS overrules. Even then Abbott could tell FedGov he's not complying and what are they going to do about it? Bomb Texas like we're Kosovo or Libya? That would really look good blasted on CNN to the rest of the world, or RT.com, especially considering the recent #Brexit. No, Sean, #Texit is coming sooner than most Sheeple think.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 05:37 PM
So that's a no on the case law thing, then? BTW, 404 error on your link. Case law is bullshit. Treasonous judges make case law and UNconstitutionally legislate from the bench and the traitors in Congress (Legislative Branch) don't have the balls to tell the Judicial Branch to go to hell. Appreciate the 404 error notice. It still takes you to Hall's website where you can do a search on "Texas Not Sovereign". This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0X-Qy8kEQ may work.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2016, 05:45 PM
Case law is bullshit. Treasonous judges make case law and UNconstitutionally legislate from the bench and the traitors in Congress don't have the balls to tell the Judicial Branch to go to hell. Appreciate the 404 error notice. It still takes you to Hall's website where you can do a search on "Texas Not Sovereign". This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0X-Qy8kEQ may work.

Impressive. Go down to the political forum and find Boutons. You guys can yell past each other all day long.

GSH
06-27-2016, 05:47 PM
You do know that athletes have to pay state income taxes for the money they earn in each state? When the Spurs play the Knicks in NY, that is considered income earned in New York, and they have to pay New York state income tax on it, at non-resident rates. I think Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are the only states without state income taxes that have NBA teams. So the idea that athletes playing here are free from state income tax is sort of a myth.

Forty-one games, plus the road games against Miami, Orlando, and Memphis - that income is free from state income tax. It's better here, for sure. But the difference is not as big as most people seem to think.

GSH
06-27-2016, 05:48 PM
Impressive. Go down to the political forum and find Boutons. You guys can yell past each other all day long.

Obstructed_View
06-27-2016, 05:51 PM
You do know that athletes have to pay state income taxes for the money they earn in each state? When the Spurs play the Knicks in NY, that is considered income earned in New York, and they have to pay New York state income tax on it, at non-resident rates. I think Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are the only states without state income taxes that have NBA teams. So the idea that athletes playing here are free from state income tax is sort of a myth.

Forty-one games, plus the road games against Miami, Orlando, and Memphis - that income is free from state income tax. It's better here, for sure. But the difference is not as big as most people seem to think.

Even the no state income tax thing is mostly bullshit, as Texas property taxes are a massive fistfuck.

GSH
06-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Even the no state income tax thing is mostly bullshit, as Texas property taxes are a massive fistfuck.

LOL... I'd comment, but I'm afraid I'd start sounding like the crazy fuck who started this thread.

baseline bum
06-27-2016, 06:05 PM
And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for black slavery at the Alamo.

FIFY son

Leetonidas
06-27-2016, 06:19 PM
lol this guy trying to glorify some thieves and murders who stole land from Mexico and died at a shitty mission defending their right to be asswipe immigrants. fuck outta here :lmao

Obstructed_View
06-27-2016, 06:22 PM
lol this guy trying to glorify some thieves and murders who stole land from Mexico and died at a shitty mission defending their right to be asswipe immigrants. fuck outta here :lmao

Wow, and you somehow manage to steal the award for most ignorant post at the last minute. Well done! :lol

Leetonidas
06-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Wow, and you somehow manage to steal the award for most ignorant post at the last minute. Well done! :lol

:rolleyes

GSH
06-27-2016, 06:35 PM

Ummm... and you do know that Spanish was not the native language in these parts? The Spaniards stole the land from the natives who were here? And it was "stolen" from Spain to become Mexico, something like 20 years before it was "stolen" from Mexico to become Texas? You might as well go over to the Middle East and try to figure out who hit who first. Unless you're just trying to piss on someone and see of you can get a reaction.

I don't give a fuck where you live, the land you're on was stolen from someone, somewhere along the line. Probably multiple times. If you really care, do some research and find a way to give it back to their descendants. Otherwise, maybe chill a little.

Leetonidas
06-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Ummm... and you do know that Spanish was not the native language in these parts? The Spaniards stole the land from the natives who were here? And it was "stolen" from Spain to become Mexico, something like 20 years before it was "stolen" from Mexico to become Texas? You might as well go over to the Middle East and try to figure out who hit who first. Unless you're just trying to piss on someone and see of you can get a reaction.

I don't give a fuck where you live, the land you're on was stolen from someone, somewhere along the line. Probably multiple times. If you really care, do some research and find a way to give it back to their descendants. Otherwise, maybe chill a little.
and your point is?

GSH
06-27-2016, 06:47 PM
and your point is?

I've read you here for a lot of years, so I know you're not dumb. You know exactly what my point is. I don't think I've ever gotten into any shit with you, and I'm not going to start now.

This is what happens when ignorant fucking trolls start ignorant fucking troll threads. Everybody gets all antsy.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 06:50 PM
Case law is bullshit. Treasonous judges make case law and UNconstitutionally legislate from the bench and the traitors in Congress don't have the balls to tell the Judicial Branch to go to hell. Appreciate the 404 error notice. It still takes you to Hall's website where you can do a search on "Texas Not Sovereign". This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0X-Qy8kEQ may work.

I don't know about all that. Why can't I get decent internet?

Leetonidas
06-27-2016, 07:21 PM
I've read you here for a lot of years, so I know you're not dumb. You know exactly what my point is. I don't think I've ever gotten into any shit with you, and I'm not going to start now.

This is what happens when ignorant fucking trolls start ignorant fucking troll threads. Everybody gets all antsy.

I know what your point is but i'm not trying to be serious just fuck with the OP tbh

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 07:43 PM
If you can't explain it in simple print, then talking on the phone won't make it better, scro. And I'm sure you would know.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 07:48 PM
You do know that athletes have to pay state income taxes for the money they earn in each state?...It's better here, for sure. But the difference is not as big as most people seem to think. It is when you don't know what you're talking about. As I stated in the initial post, regardless of whether it is federal or state, people pay income taxes b/c they are either ignorant of the income tax laws or they are cowards. You show yourself to be in the former category. No offense.

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Even the no state income tax thing is mostly bullshit, as Texas property taxes are a massive fistfuck. I'll be dealing communist property taxes as well. #TaxationIsTheft #VoteDifferent #LegalizeFreedom #Texit

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 07:54 PM
LOL... I'd comment, but I'm afraid I'd start sounding like the crazy fuck who started this thread. Enjoy your daily blue pill.

baseline bum
06-27-2016, 07:56 PM
It is when you don't know what you're talking about. As I stated in the initial post, regardless of whether it is federal or state, people pay income taxes b/c they are either ignorant of the income tax laws or they are cowards. You show yourself to be in the former category. No offense.

Did you have a bowl of meth for dinner too?

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 07:57 PM
I don't know about all that. Why can't I get decent internet? :lmao

Joseph Kony
06-27-2016, 07:57 PM
tinfoil hat conspiracy retard confirmed

CaptainLate
06-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Did you have a bowl of meth for dinner too? At 10, 2 and 4 according to my physician, Dr. Pepper. :blah

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 08:15 PM
:lmao

It's not fucking funny. It renders Kodi useless. How would you feel working all day with speedy internet knowing that once you get home, you're virtually off the grid?

You know anything about chiggers tbh?

ElNono
06-27-2016, 08:29 PM
tinfoil hat conspiracy retard confirmed

:lol sup scroseph

ElNono
06-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Seems appropriate to this thread, tbh...

Wesley Snipes has moved from prison to house arrest.

TMZ reports that the Federal Bureau of Prisons says Snipes was released on April 2 and transferred to the New York Community Corrections Office, which will oversee his home confinement, due to end on July 19.

Snipes, 50, was convicted of three misdemeanor counts back in 2008 for failing to file tax returns from 1999-2001. During the three-year period, Snipes cheated the government out of $7 million, reports New York's Daily News. He lost an appeal for a retrial in 2010, which resulted in his being sentenced to three years at a McKean Federal Correctional Institution in Pennsylvania, where he was housed with roughly 290 white-collar inmates.

Snipes had been paying millions in federal income taxes when, according to prosecutors, he accepted the arguments of his two co-defendants, an accountant and an anti-tax ideologue. In lengthy filings to the IRS, the three defendants claimed they did not legally have to pay taxes, citing an obscure section of the tax code that establishes that foreign sources of income for U.S. citizens are taxable.

Sean Cagney
06-27-2016, 10:17 PM
Did you have a bowl of meth for dinner too?

I was just going to ask if he was feeling okay man.

CaptainLate
06-28-2016, 12:02 AM
Seems appropriate to this thread, tbh...

Wesley Snipes has moved from prison to house arrest.

More proof on my campaign FB page.

Obstructed_View
06-28-2016, 01:20 AM
And I'm sure you would know.

I can't claim to be an expert, but I've owned a home for 20 years and I have made enough money to actually pay taxes in my life. I'm guessing you've done neither if you actually believe the shit you're spouting.

Obstructed_View
06-28-2016, 01:24 AM
It's not fucking funny. It renders Kodi useless. How would you feel working all day with speedy internet knowing that once you get home, you're virtually off the grid?

You know anything about chiggers tbh?

Kodi runs great on wifi. Why would your internet speed be a factor? The scraper downloads a very small amount of data.

Clear nail polish works great on chiggers.

lilbthebasedgod
06-28-2016, 04:32 AM
And you're one of millions of males who disgrace the memory of the courageous men who died for Texas liberty at the Alamo. Sheeple are amazing. You follow everything the lying Media and FedGov tells you, but when someone brings truth to try and unplug you from the Matrix, you defend it. I'm simply trying to improve the Spurs so next season you can play Zombie in front of your Boob tube while patriots like me stay vigilant to keep scum like you "free" though you contribute nothing to freedom. So just STHU and go back to your herd and beer. http://krisannehall.com/fed-court-te...-not-sovereign.
So there is no case law and it's based on feelings and repealed law. Gotcha

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2016, 11:04 AM
It must be so liberating to convince yourself that the U.S. Constitution and long lines of case law are wholly inapplicable to large groups of people who - by accepting admission to the United States - agreed to be bound by all of those things.

K...
06-28-2016, 12:13 PM
So no one is excited about my south Texas succession plan? Basically whether your a non crazy Republican or Democrat you need an animating issue. This could be it. We could demonize the current ruling party as out of touch and portray south Texas as the dynamic new Texas while the North Texas crew is Dallas plus a bunch of rural nonsense.

I hate that Texas has such a strong rural bias. Not that urban politics is much better, but I think it'd be more accountable than the current whacko bunch.

Vito Corleone
06-28-2016, 01:05 PM
i wanted to make fun of this thread, but by page 3 all the best jokes are taken.

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Kodi runs great on wifi. Why would your internet speed be a factor? The scraper downloads a very small amount of data.

IDK. I posed this question in the Club. We live out in the country and our max speed is 6 down. I tried streaming movies going through Kodi and the addons and the movies would play super slow for a few seconds, then stop. I didn't know if it has anything to do with the servers on their end. Because I can stream Netflix and Amazon Prime just fine.

Obstructed_View
06-28-2016, 03:09 PM
IDK. I posed this question in the Club. We live out in the country and our max speed is 6 down. I tried streaming movies going through Kodi and the addons and the movies would play super slow for a few seconds, then stop. I didn't know if it has anything to do with the servers on their end. Because I can stream Netflix and Amazon Prime just fine.

I have my DVD collection backed up to shared hard drives and I stream them to my FireTV Stick across the wireless network, and it works great. I'm going to make a NAS out of a Raspberry Pi and a hub one of these days, but it's just shared off a PC for now.

I guess I didn't know you could stream online with Kodi. Do you use an app from within it? I can probably try it on my system and see if it works. I'd guess that the device you ran the software on might make a difference if you're streaming over the internet due to memory and cache size, etc. Frankly, I'd expect the FireTV to crash and burn trying to stream something other than Netflix or Amazon.

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 03:30 PM
I have my DVD collection backed up to shared hard drives and I stream them to my FireTV Stick across the wireless network, and it works great. I'm going to make a NAS out of a Raspberry Pi and a hub one of these days, but it's just shared off a PC for now.

I guess I didn't know you could stream online with Kodi. Do you use an app from within it? I can probably try it on my system and see if it works. I'd guess that the device you ran the software on might make a difference if you're streaming over the internet due to memory and cache size, etc. Frankly, I'd expect the FireTV to crash and burn trying to stream something other than Netflix or Amazon.

Yes, I tried a couple of different apps from within Kodi. 1Channel and Exodus. I've heard many people with FireTV recommending these so I assume that they're dependable.

So you're recommending downloading the movies to a hard drive and then streaming using wifi? I might try that but I'd really like to just be able to pull up a movies while browsing and just play them.
But seems like my internet speed is the limiting factor.

Obstructed_View
06-28-2016, 04:19 PM
Yes, I tried a couple of different apps from within Kodi. 1Channel and Exodus. I've heard many people with FireTV recommending these so I assume that they're dependable.

So you're recommending downloading the movies to a hard drive and then streaming using wifi? I might try that but I'd really like to just be able to pull up a movies while browsing and just play them.
But seems like my internet speed is the limiting factor.

I'm not necessarily recommending it, I just didn't know Kodi was used for anything else. I have about 700 movies in my house, and my DVD jukebox was completely full and I still had movies everywhere. Kids and loose discs is a recipe for disaster, so backing them up to hard drive was the best option for me. I've only done about 400 so far, but I like the Kodi interface. The scraper gets all the movie and actor information for me, and it doesn't require a PC like WMC did. It takes a trick to get Kodi onto a FTVS, but it's not difficult, and it shows up as another app and runs well.

Chucho
06-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Some of you really show how insulting stupid you are when you make honest replies to stupid threads like this. You should feel ashamed for being this kinda of stupid. Like Liberal-rhetoric stupid.

DMC
06-28-2016, 11:33 PM
Trying to get my campaign traction. Goes back to my statement that too many Texas men are cowards and UNwilling to confront the enemy of the People. The children have no future but more wage slavery. The children of these men will speak of them with shame.
I hope they have better grammar and spelling than you.

Bartleby
06-29-2016, 05:19 AM

No, that's a myth. By the time you start itching they're long gone.

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:18 AM
I can't claim to be an expert...I'm guessing you've done neither if you actually believe the shit you're spouting. Thank you for your comments, coward. Amazing that you and most of the people in this forum don't even know what being a wage slave means. The "education" system has done a fantastic job. Enjoy your pathetic existence.

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:21 AM
I can't claim to be an expert, but I've owned a home for 20 years... You don't own shit, bud. Try not paying your property taxes and see if you own your home. What's more pathetic...the fact you accept being a wage slave or that you don't even know it? :bang

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:28 AM
So there is no case law and it's based on feelings and repealed law. Gotcha I told you where to go to be educated. I can't hold the hands of those who wish to remain ignorant.

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:32 AM
It must be so liberating to convince yourself that the U.S. Constitution and long lines of case law are wholly inapplicable to large groups of people who - by accepting admission to the United States - agreed to be bound by all of those things. And another Sheeple weighs in. "Poor bastard!"

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:35 AM
i wanted to make fun of this thread, but by page 3 all the best jokes are taken. Yes, VC, if you believe slavery is funny, then just move along, VC. Nothing to see here.

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=Obstructed_View;8642917] I have about 700 movies in my house, and my DVD jukebox was completely full and I still had movies everywhere. Kids and loose discs is a recipe for disaster....QUOTE] That answers that question. No doubt your children appreciate your :ihit to free them from a future of following in your footsteps as a wage slave. "As long as I have Olive Garden and Regal Cinema, I'm happy." :sleep

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 08:44 AM
Some of you really show how insulting stupid you are when you make honest replies to stupid threads like this. You should feel ashamed for being this kinda of stupid. Like Liberal-rhetoric stupid. LOL...another candidate for a starring role in the sequel to "Idiocracy". :downspin:

FromWayDowntown
06-30-2016, 09:30 AM
And another Sheeple weighs in. "Poor bastard!"

The most compelling responses are those that are directed at the questioner rather than the question.

/bluefont

cd98
06-30-2016, 09:50 AM
It is when you don't know what you're talking about. As I stated in the initial post, regardless of whether it is federal or state, people pay income taxes b/c they are either ignorant of the income tax laws or they are cowards. You show yourself to be in the former category. No offense.

Sorry, but I hope people ignore your nonsense. The "brave" people that don't pay federal income tax eventually end up in jail. I've seen it time and again. Law clerks laugh tremendously at the legal briefs you folks file to a court you claim has no jurisdiction before you are whisked away to prison.

CaptainLate
06-30-2016, 09:51 AM
The most compelling responses are those that are directed at the questioner rather than the question. You know, I've heard that as well. :rolleyes

cd98
06-30-2016, 09:57 AM
At the time of such negotiations with Texas, Anson Jones was the President of the Republic of Texas, and he transmitted to the convention called by him the joint resolution for annexing Texas, which had been approved by the United States, as above mentioned, on the 1st day of March, 1845. This resolution was approved by the Convention of Texas on July 4, 1845, and as a part of the Texas Convention, a constitution was framed and adopted. It contained a description of Texas' boundaries, which made the boundary between Mexico and Texas the Rio Grande. Congress approved the constitution containing such declaration of boundary on December 29, 1845, and soon thereafter, to-wit: on February 19, 1846, President Anson Jones relinquished the executive office to Governor J. Pinckney Henderson, with the statement: 'The Republic of Texas is no more.'

Amaya v. Stanolind Oil & Gas Co., 62 F. Supp. 181, 188, 1945 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 1942, *17 (D. Tex. 1945) (https://advance.lexis.com/api/document/collection/cases/id/3S4V-KTD0-003B-13D0-00000-00?page=188&reporter=1103&context=1000516)

cd98
06-30-2016, 10:02 AM
On December 29, 1845, President James K. Polk signed the joint resolution that "'admitted [the State of Texas] into the Union on an equal footing with the original States in all respects whatever.'" Ralph H. Brock, "The Republic of Texas is No More": An Answer to the Claim that Texas was Unconstitutionally Annexed to the United States, 28 TEX. TECH L. REV. 679, 692 (1997) (quoting Joint Resolution for the Admission of the States of Texas into the Union, H.R.J. Res. 1, 29th Cong., 9 Stat. 108, 108 (1845)). On February 19, 1846, the end of independence and the beginning of statehood for Texas was proclaimed by Dr. Anson Jones, the last president of the Republic of Texas: "The final act in this great drama is now performed. . . . The republic of Texas is no more." Id. at 681 (citation omitted). The legitimacy of Texas's statehood and the enduring power of its admission into the Union was confirmed by the Supreme Court in Texas v. White, 74 U.S. 700, 726, 19 L. Ed. 227 (1868), overruled on other grounds by Morgan v. United States, 113 U.S. 476, 496, 28 L. Ed. 1044, 5 S. Ct. 588 (1885): [3]
When, therefore, Texas became one of the United States, she entered into a indissoluble relation. All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States.
Defendants' argument that the Republic of Texas remains an independent, sovereign nation is also entirely unsupported within the international community. Despite their many letters to the United Nations and to other countries, the Republic of Texas has failed to receive any diplomatic recognition or recognition as a sovereign nation. Brock, 28 TEX. TECH L. REV. at 709-10. Despite Defendants' arguments to the contrary, HN1https://advance.lexis.com/images/IconNavigateUp.png in 1845, Texas became the 28th states of the United States of America. A consequence of attaining statehood and admission in to the Union is that the Republic of Texas ceased being. Accordingly, Defendants' grounds [4] for dismissal of the Indictment based on the existence and recognition of the Republic of Texas as a sovereign nation are without merit. See McLaren v. United States, Inc., 2 F. Supp. 2d 48, 51 (D.C.D.C 1998) (performing similar analysis to determine that the Republic of Texas no longer exists).

United States v. McLaren, 2001 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 9577, *2-4, 2001 WL 1910571 (W.D. Tex. June 19, 2001) (https://advance.lexis.com/api/document/collection/cases/id/43H0-NJ80-0038-Y53Y-00000-00?page=2&reporter=1293&context=1000516)

Chucho
06-30-2016, 03:43 PM
LOL...another candidate for a starring role in the sequel to "Idiocracy". :downspin:
Sure, sure. Whatever you say there, Bucko. Can't change the fact you are retarded. Go downstairs with your breatheren.

lilbthebasedgod
06-30-2016, 05:58 PM
I told you where to go to be educated. I can't hold the hands of those who wish to remain ignorant.
Lol this is what happens when people think they can ignore real education.

Get out if you want to soapbox.

Based on where you get your information not smart enough to claim to educate yourself so maybe you should not advise other people to.

K...
06-30-2016, 06:36 PM
On December 29, 1845, President James K. Polk signed the joint resolution that "'admitted [the State of Texas] into the Union on an equal footing with the original States in all respects whatever.'" Ralph H. Brock, "The Republic of Texas is No More": An Answer to the Claim that Texas was Unconstitutionally Annexed to the United States, 28 TEX. TECH L. REV. 679, 692 (1997) (quoting Joint Resolution for the Admission of the States of Texas into the Union, H.R.J. Res. 1, 29th Cong., 9 Stat. 108, 108 (1845)). On February 19, 1846, the end of independence and the beginning of statehood for Texas was proclaimed by Dr. Anson Jones, the last president of the Republic of Texas: "The final act in this great drama is now performed. . . . The republic of Texas is no more." Id. at 681 (citation omitted). The legitimacy of Texas's statehood and the enduring power of its admission into the Union was confirmed by the Supreme Court in Texas v. White, 74 U.S. 700, 726, 19 L. Ed. 227 (1868), overruled on other grounds by Morgan v. United States, 113 U.S. 476, 496, 28 L. Ed. 1044, 5 S. Ct. 588 (1885): [3]
When, therefore, Texas became one of the United States, she entered into a indissoluble relation. All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States.
Defendants' argument that the Republic of Texas remains an independent, sovereign nation is also entirely unsupported within the international community. Despite their many letters to the United Nations and to other countries, the Republic of Texas has failed to receive any diplomatic recognition or recognition as a sovereign nation. Brock, 28 TEX. TECH L. REV. at 709-10. Despite Defendants' arguments to the contrary, HN1https://advance.lexis.com/images/IconNavigateUp.png in 1845, Texas became the 28th states of the United States of America. A consequence of attaining statehood and admission in to the Union is that the Republic of Texas ceased being. Accordingly, Defendants' grounds [4] for dismissal of the Indictment based on the existence and recognition of the Republic of Texas as a sovereign nation are without merit. See McLaren v. United States, Inc., 2 F. Supp. 2d 48, 51 (D.C.D.C 1998) (performing similar analysis to determine that the Republic of Texas no longer exists).

United States v. McLaren, 2001 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 9577, *2-4, 2001 WL 1910571 (W.D. Tex. June 19, 2001) (https://advance.lexis.com/api/document/collection/cases/id/43H0-NJ80-0038-Y53Y-00000-00?page=2&reporter=1293&context=1000516)

it would be stupid to ask a court to endorse secession. You don't do this shit with laws. You do it with severance to cooperation. It comes down to whether the US would attack us or aggressively bill us for services. There is virtually no way Texas benefits from seceding, it would really suck, but it is possible. Laws only apply to those people who respect the Union.

TampaDude
06-30-2016, 07:05 PM
:lmao tax protester faggots

CaptainLate
07-01-2016, 01:16 AM
:lmao tax protester faggots :lmao wage slave cowards

CaptainLate
07-01-2016, 01:24 AM
it would be stupid to ask a court to endorse secession. You don't do this shit with laws. You do it with severance to cooperation. It comes down to whether the US would attack us or aggressively bill us for services. There is virtually no way Texas benefits from seceding, it would really suck, but it is possible. Laws only apply to those people who respect the Union. You don't "ask" a court. You just withdraw consent. As for benefits, You really don't know do you? Let me guess...you're a product of the public fool education system? The US needs Texas more than we need the US and it's $19,000,000,000,000 debt. Watch Mike Church of VeritasRadioNetwork.com for talk radio you won't get from the shills on "conservative" talk radio or Faux News. Better to watch him on YouTube 8-11a Mon-Fri.

SnakeBoy
07-01-2016, 02:48 AM
You don't "ask" a court. You just withdraw consent. As for benefits, You really don't know do you? Let me guess...you're a product of the public fool education system? The US needs Texas more than we need the US and it's $19,000,000,000,000 debt. Watch Mike Church of VeritasRadioNetwork.com for talk radio you won't get from the shills on "conservative" talk radio or Faux News. Better to watch him on YouTube 8-11a Mon-Fri.

I tried to listen to your interview on youtube but you're a really boring speaker and I just couldn't take it. Which is odd because normally a crazy person talking about things like the synagogue of satan is quite entertaining.

Well good luck on your congressional run. 63 likes on your facebook page plus the votes you've earned in this thread...dude your almost there.

BTW, why do you sometimes spell your name Landholt and other times you spell it Landholdt?

Obstructed_View
07-01-2016, 04:54 PM
No, that's a myth. By the time you start itching they're long gone.

True. Yet, sadly, it's not the most useless piece of advice in this thread. :)

Obstructed_View
07-01-2016, 04:58 PM
That answers that question. No doubt your children appreciate your :ihit to free them from a future of following in your footsteps as a wage slave. "As long as I have Olive Garden and Regal Cinema, I'm happy." :sleep

:lol says a guy posting on a Sports forum.

mosdef17
07-01-2016, 05:31 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/qpqflgh63/13512239_1759810230899314_5998514369731701544_n.jp g

CaptainLate
07-02-2016, 08:49 PM
I tried to listen to your interview on youtube but you're a really boring speaker and I just couldn't take it. Which is odd because normally a crazy person talking about things like the synagogue of satan is quite entertaining.

Well good luck on your congressional run. 63 likes on your facebook page plus the votes you've earned in this thread...dude your almost there.

BTW, why do you sometimes spell your name Landholt and other times you spell it Landholdt? Just keeping people on their toes. :blah

CaptainLate
07-03-2016, 12:07 AM
:lol says a guy posting on a Sports forum. I started the thread with the purpose of reaching Pop to get him some info on approaching a potential employee...not to waste time talking sports with ignorant Texians who have no conception of what is going on in the world. Their world is to work, pay bills and eventually die with, sad to say, nothing to show for their lives. As I said, a sick society filled with individuals who will find out too late how disordered it is. www.losthorizons.com and www.veritasradionetwork.com can fill y'all in further.

exstatic
07-03-2016, 10:27 AM
I started the thread with the purpose of reaching Pop to get him some info on approaching a potential employee...not to waste time talking sports with ignorant Texians who have no conception of what is going on in the world. Their world is to work, pay bills and eventually die with, sad to say, nothing to show for their lives. As I said, a sick society filled with individuals who will find out too late how disordered it is. www.losthorizons.com and www.veritasradionetwork.com can fill y'all in further.

You're a fucking idiot. You REALLY want to be over run by brown people, let this happen. The ONLY thing keeping the cartels from driving around Austin with the governor's head mounted on the horns of a fancy Cadillac is the threat of the armed forces of the good old US of A. Otherwise, it would take about a week. They're a fuck of a lot more organized than a bunch of yahoos with their mini arsenals.

Mr. Body
07-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Trainwreck thread.

TampaDude
07-04-2016, 09:46 AM
:lmao wage slave cowards

Maybe you are a "wage slave", but I'm not. I make six figs a year working from home (if you could call it "work"). I make $$$ with my brain, not my back. Knowledge is power. Life is awesome! :hat

CaptainLate
07-04-2016, 01:15 PM
You're a fucking idiot. You REALLY want to be over run by brown people, let this happen. The ONLY thing keeping the cartels from driving around Austin with the governor's head mounted on the horns of a fancy Cadillac is the threat of the armed forces of the good old US of A. Otherwise, it would take about a week. They're a fuck of a lot more organized than a bunch of yahoos with their mini arsenals. :sleep And you'd be first in line to buy a few acres in a desert if the Media promoted it. Thanks for proving my point, Yahoo! Enjoy your "Independence Day".