PDA

View Full Version : F'ing Chiggers

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 07:57 PM
I was wearing shoes and socks and those bastards still got through to my feet. I can't quit scratching cuz it feels so good. I am about to dig through my skin.

Anyone have any home remedies for the itching?

Only serious responses please.

thispego
06-27-2016, 08:32 PM
Squeeze the fuck out of them, essentially crushing and killing them, then paint on a layer of acrylic nail polish over the bump, suffocating the rest of the life out of them.

You're welcome.

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Squeeze the fuck out of them, essentially crushing and killing them, then paint on a layer of acrylic nail polish over the bump, suffocating the rest of the life out of them.

You're welcome.

Wtf. They don't stay on you.

thispego
06-27-2016, 09:11 PM
Uh, yeah, they're burrowed under your skin dumbass

SpursforSix
06-27-2016, 09:52 PM
Uh, yeah, they're burrowed under your skin dumbass

Lol. You're the dumbass. They don't burrow into your skin.

DJR210
06-27-2016, 10:34 PM
:lol chiggers dont burrow.. Saved yall some time going back and forth

Joseph Kony
06-27-2016, 11:57 PM
:lol thispedo using nail polish as a home remedy. what a fucking faggot

SnakeBoy
06-28-2016, 01:16 AM
They don't burrow. They have an enzyme in their saliva that breaks down the skin cells they feed on. The itching is an immune response to the enzyme in the saliva. Take benadryl oral and/or topical antihistamine spray. The only effective "home" remedy is urine which neutralizes the enzyme and stops the itching.

resistanze
06-28-2016, 01:20 AM
Thought this was a racist thread about Asians tbh

06-28-2016, 07:16 AM

Same. Disappointed tbh...

thispego
06-28-2016, 08:04 AM
I'll be damned. I always thought those dudes were buried in my skin. Well what I suggested always seems to work for some reason :lol

Stan
06-28-2016, 08:50 AM
:lol first two posts in this thread become way more entertaining of you read them under that premise.

I. Hustle
06-28-2016, 09:37 AM
You could try showering every now and then.

I heard there is a place where guys will jizz on your feet and rub it in. It's probably either to kill bugs and parasites or to moisturize your feet. Either way, you can't miss. I forget where it was. Pego kept sending it to me in my IMs. I'll check to see if I deleted it or not.

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 10:29 AM
They don't burrow. They have an enzyme in their saliva that breaks down the skin cells they feed on. The itching is an immune response to the enzyme in the saliva. Take benadryl oral and/or topical antihistamine spray. The only effective "home" remedy is urine which neutralizes the enzyme and stops the itching.

There was some recent study about Benadryl being pretty bad for the brain so I won't take that anymore. Been putting on gobs of hydro-cortisone and it does OK for a little while.

I'm not beyond trying the urine thing. I may try it on one foot and see how it compares to the other.

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 10:32 AM
You could try showering every now and then.

I heard there is a place where guys will jizz on your feet and rub it in. It's probably either to kill bugs and parasites or to moisturize your feet. Either way, you can't miss. I forget where it was. Pego kept sending it to me in my IMs. I'll check to see if I deleted it or not.

You've obviously never jizzed on your feet.

I. Hustle
06-28-2016, 10:53 AM
You've obviously never jizzed on your feet.

Sorry. Was the information that I provided incorrect? Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 10:56 AM
Sorry. Was the information that I provided incorrect? Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

haha. I love that movie. Say hello to my leetle friend. bam bam bam bam.

DJR210
06-28-2016, 02:27 PM
I'll be damned. I always thought those dudes were buried in my skin. Well what I suggested always seems to work for some reason :lol

:lol walking around town with nail polish all over your body for no reason

Joseph Kony
06-28-2016, 02:31 PM

:lol closet tranny subconsciously enjoying wearing nail polish

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 02:36 PM
:lol closet tranny subconsciously enjoying wearing nail polish

:lol "subconsciously"

Joseph Kony
06-28-2016, 02:37 PM
:lmao

thispego
06-28-2016, 03:08 PM

I've had a total of like 10 chiggers in my lifetime. All have been around my ankles/sock area. Quit fantasizing about things "all over my body" you little gay boy.

SnakeBoy
06-28-2016, 03:20 PM
There was some recent study about Benadryl being pretty bad for the brain so I won't take that anymore. Been putting on gobs of hydro-cortisone and it does OK for a little while.

I'm not beyond trying the urine thing. I may try it on one foot and see how it compares to the other.

Yeah I just made that part up to see if you would pee on yourself. Use the benadryl spray, recent studies show that it is better than pissing on yourself.

SpursforSix
06-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Yeah I just made that part up to see if you would pee on yourself. Use the benadryl spray, recent studies show that it is better than pissing on yourself.

ah. Yes, I would have peed on one of my feet after my shower was done. I think I believed that it might work because I've heard that was good for treating bull nettle rash.

DJR210
06-28-2016, 11:07 PM
:lol what a moron

Iakchos Kadmos
06-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Perfect cure for chiggers is goat urine. Have goat drink plenty of water then firmly grab penis and point at problem area.

DarrinS
06-30-2016, 02:27 PM
Charcoal fluid and matches. You'll stop thinking about the itching.