PDA

View Full Version : sixers to go after barnes

ducks
06-28-2016, 06:49 PM
yes he is restricted but sixers are not afraid to offer the max
and then Durant says no they lose him and durant:rollin

Dex
06-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Gonna be a wild offseason. Lots of teams with too much to spend and trying to drop cap holds. Pretty much anything is possible.

Still can't believe OKC unloaded Ibaka...they got a good return, but it's far from a sure home run, and he was one of Durant's boys.

raybies
06-28-2016, 07:01 PM
Yeah, i imagine alot of flabbergasted responses and head scratching gonna be going on. What's the plan if okc resigns Durant and Gasol goes to GS?

houston spurs fan
06-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Gonna be a wild offseason. Lots of teams with too much to spend and trying to drop cap holds. Pretty much anything is possible.

Still can't believe OKC unloaded Ibaka...they got a good return, but it's far from a sure home run, and he was one of Durant's boys.
Per Woj, KD signed off on it and liked the move.

tonight...you
06-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Who cares about Barnes and his 2 foot neck. Dude would make a more famous Russian ballerina with that ostrich proboscis attaching his head to his body than what he can do on a court when the bright lights are on.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2016, 08:01 PM
Trade for Tony Parker, tbh. Youngins need a veteran presence and Brett Brown knows TP.

Embiid/Okafor
Simmons/Noel
Barnes/Covington
Some overpaid SG like Waiters or something
Parker/Smith

Obstructed_View
06-28-2016, 08:48 PM
If Durant really wanted to fuck San Antonio and Golden State, he could probably attempt to keep them on the hook long enough to damage their free-agent possibilities, and then return to the Thunder.

GSH
06-28-2016, 08:54 PM
If Durant really wanted to fuck San Antonio and Golden State, he could probably attempt to keep them on the hook long enough to damage their free-agent possibilities, and then return to the Thunder.

Yep. And if he's staying in OKC, that's probably the smart way to play it. Hopefully the Spurs won't be held hostage that long.

Keepin' it real
06-28-2016, 10:12 PM
This guy?

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1765.png&w=350&h=254