PDA

View Full Version : I'm back & Manu Ginobili could easily get 1 year $20m salary

Gino-Step
07-01-2016, 05:01 AM
ROSE - GINOBILI - MELO - PORZINGIS - NOAH
GINOBILI - SIMMONS - SARICH - NOEL - EMBIID

First off, 2-3 years later, and I'm looking legendary. The positionless all length NBA has arrived just as I expected. Shaun Livingston taking over. Jimmy Butler taking over. Kawhi Leonard MVP candidate. Draymond Green playing center. Check my post history and you'll see visionary.

Now - let's get real. I have argued time and time again that Manu has sacrificed a far underestimated amount of salary in his career. Manu made 7m USD three years back when he was still all-star per minute effective while DWade made $20m last year. DWade probably will get $25m from somebody if he was willing to sign for 1 year. Timo Mozgov just signed for $16m.

This dude declined his $2.8m option in order to save the Spurs room. He could very easily make $20m+ from a team next year. You think he can't help Philly passing the ball around and teaching Ben Simmons?

But this dude will come back to the Spurs and play with our new All Length Lineup cause he's a legend. Highly disrespectful Spurs fans have him as low as #5 All Time.

I see people ranking Spurs like 1. Duncan 2. Robinson 3. Kawhi 4. Parker 5. Ginobili and it's just so blasphemous. Manu is closer to #1 Duncan than he is to #3 Robinson / Kawhi.

So before you criticize him, realize dude could be making 25x his next year salary. Have some respect.

Spurtacular
07-01-2016, 05:16 AM
First off, 2-3 years later, and I'm looking legendary. The positionless all length NBA has arrived just as I expected. Shaun Livingston taking over. Jimmy Butler taking over. Kawhi Leonard MVP candidate. Draymond Green playing center. Check my post history and you'll see visionary.

Is Kyrie Irving playing center?

benefactor
07-01-2016, 05:36 AM
sup kbp

TheGreatYacht
07-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Hope he retires, tbh.

cutewizard
07-01-2016, 08:05 AM
i also foresee the tall, versatile NBA years ago, but i didnt write about it, so.......

no big deal there, if you love basketball, and think about basketball a lot, you will arrive at certain tentative hypotheses......

Uriel
07-01-2016, 08:14 AM
OP, can you bring back your KBP troll? That was my all-time SpursTalk favorite.

GSH
07-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Oh, yay... another "Lookit me" thread-starter. You know people hate your bullshit, but you need the attention so badly you don't care. Any attention is good attention.

You need to deal with your mommy issues.

cjw
07-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Oh, yay... another "Lookit me" thread-starter. You know people hate your bullshit, but you need the attention so badly you don't care. Any attention is good attention.

You need to deal with your mommy issues.

some post great ideas in post 434 of an existing thread.

others fill the board with nonsense and make it hard to navigate.

only solution is to have a vote button that immediately kills bad threads. If people want to post this crap, it can go into existing threads.

Splits
07-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Aren't there any Greek-league players we can sign?

ElNono
07-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Before somebody asks (again), I don't have alts/trolls, tbh...

Keepin' it real
07-01-2016, 10:31 AM
I'm back ...

http://i.imgur.com/vmc5S0n.gif

Ruler
07-01-2016, 11:04 AM
some post great ideas in post 434 of an existing thread.

others fill the board with nonsense and make it hard to navigate.

only solution is to have a vote button that immediately kills bad threads. If people want to post this crap, it can go into existing threads.
because SpursTalk is just SO active it buries other threads to the fifth page, right? Or is it you just want YOUR thread higher? The ole' everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others :lol

Leetonidas
07-01-2016, 11:21 AM
stopped reading at “Shaun Livingston taking over”

Canyonero
07-01-2016, 12:01 PM
1 year 25 mill imo

cjw
07-01-2016, 12:31 PM
because SpursTalk is just SO active it buries other threads to the fifth page, right? Or is it you just want YOUR thread higher? The ole' everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others :lol

Count how many threads I've started then reply again, dumbass.

And for those of us who have jobs and only can check on our phones, it's kind of annoying. Not everyone lives in their mom's basement with a huge monitor and an unlimited supply of Cheetos and Kleenex.

Gino-Step
08-15-2018, 01:40 AM
Bump - he actually got exactly this 1 year $20m offer from the Sixers days after this thread.

alpha_HaZE
08-15-2018, 02:06 AM
I see people ranking Spurs like 1. Duncan 2. Robinson 3. Kawhi 4. Parker 5. Ginobili and it's just so blasphemous. Manu is closer to #1 Duncan than he is to #3 Robinson / Kawhi.

Oh, times have changed since those days. I remember those conversations, people were arguing that Kawhi is 3rd are the same people that hate him today. Funny thing is if you were to say otherwise back then you were considered a hater, lol.

Timmy is clear number one. Manu is second in my mind tied with Tony! And then it's David fourth, Kawhi comes last at #5. Argue all you want but the top 5 Spurs of all time it has to include the players that gave us the five rings we have today. Duncan was in all five, so that's say five points, then Tony and Manu are tied with 4, David 2, and lastly Kawhi with 1.

:)