PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th - bbq discussion.

RGMCSE
07-01-2016, 09:10 AM
Hey y'all, what's everyone doing for the 4th? My self I already spent a week at the coast and bbq'd damn near every night. So I'm tired of the ribs, chicken and fish. I may just say fuck it and go out every night and just hit the gym and pool during the day. However this holiday makes it acceptable to grill some dogs and burgers so maybe I'll do that.

Speaking of grilling, fuck you if you grill with propane and call burgers and dogs a bbq. :lol That's not a bbq, that's just called cooking outside.

whats cosmic doing? He always had some tasty bbq pics to show off.

benefactor
07-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Buddy of mine has a nice setup on the lake. Heading out there for drinking, grilling, jet skis and a little evening cruising on the pontoon. Starting early Sunday and ending late Monday.

RGMCSE
07-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Buddy of mine has a nice setup on the lake. Heading out there for drinking, grilling, jet skis and a little evening cruising on the pontoon. Starting early Sunday and ending late Monday.

Sounds like Mercia dammit!!! Have a good time man.

Wild Cobra
07-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Won't see much BBQ'ing in the Portland metro area, with all the pansy ass liberal regulations of the city.

RGMCSE
07-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Won't see much BBQ'ing in the Portland metro area, with all the pansy ass liberal regulations of the city.

Well at least y'all can legally bake now though.

DJR210
07-01-2016, 05:31 PM
These Jew bastards here in SA cancelled the fireworks display downtown, so gotta go poverty tier at Nelson Wolff now :cry

RGMCSE
07-01-2016, 06:39 PM
These Jew bastards here in SA cancelled the fireworks display downtown, so gotta go poverty tier at Nelson Wolff now :cry

Why not just buy and make your own firework show? Just buy the cheaper bottle rockets or cannons and have at it. That or just fuck a hooker from cherry street. She'll bless you with fireworks for years to come!:lol

thispego
07-01-2016, 07:36 PM
rib eye and shrimp tomorrow

Ribs and chicken sunday

lefty
07-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Lol fat fucks

07-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Lol fat fucks
:lol