PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Nick Young caught on video .... AGAIN!!

Killakobe81
07-01-2016, 01:52 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2649338-iggy-azalea-reveals-why-she-broke-up-with-nick-young?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editoria

Azalea posted a message on Twitter detailing the high-profile breakup: "I broke up with Nick because I found out he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on the security footage."

Reported Wednesday (h/t E! News) that Young is expecting a second child with ex-girlfriend Keonna Green, which led to questions about whether that had caused the breakup.

Azalea denied that was the case, saying the information was news to her: "I have never even been told by Nick that his baby mother is pregnant, so if this is true I'm finding out via E! News."

She added: "This is just like a second shot to the chest. And I feel like I don't even know who the hell it is I've been loving all this time."

What a dumbass ... Not a good time for former U$C players ...

And this guy is STILL on the Lakers ...:bang :depressed

Leetonidas
07-01-2016, 01:56 PM
lol at this wannabe ghetto honkey being surprised that Nick young cheated on her. :lmao

Killakobe81
07-01-2016, 02:07 PM
lol at this wannabe ghetto honkey being surprised that Nick young cheated on her. :lmao

He couldnt pay for a hotel?

Tully365
07-01-2016, 02:09 PM
I'd be shocked if he cheated on her fewer than 30 times... when your boyfriend chooses the nickname "Swaggy," you're probably not getting the best the world has to offer.

Raven
07-01-2016, 02:16 PM
well young is probably the dumbest guy on earth so nothing really should surprise her.