PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Dirk Aint Going Nowhere

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2016, 10:31 PM
He will stay on that shotty franchise and continue to get tucked. By the way... Is he still hitched to that Kenyan?

offset formation
07-03-2016, 10:35 PM
He will stay on that shotty franchise and continue to get tucked. By the way... Is he still hitched to that Kenyan?

Yes, and she's Nordic. Finer woman than you'll ever sniff.

Speaking of shorty teams, how them lakes lookin recently? I think I like Windhorst's take: acting like a small market team...hit rock bottom.

L. O. L.

DMC
07-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Use the force, Luke!

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2016, 10:40 PM

Speaking of shorty teams, how them lakes lookin recently? I think I like Windhorst's take: acting like a small market team...hit rock bottom.

L. O. L.

Are you kidding me. I've turned down chicks on her level. Miss me with that bullshit. I'm the king in Africa.

DMC
07-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Are you kidding me. I've turned down chicks on her level. Miss me with that bullshit. I'm the king in Africa.

I'm sure you've turned down every chick you've encountered.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-03-2016, 11:36 PM

L. O. L.
yeah she's mixed for sure... but not really that attractive imo. At least not compared to the girl I'm dating

Killakobe81
07-04-2016, 05:55 AM
yeah she's mixed for sure... but not really that attractive imo. At least not compared to the girl I'm dating

Did you see the girl ...errrr mud duck Dirk had before,this one?
It made Dirks new wife look like a dime in comparison

Killakobe81
07-04-2016, 05:56 AM
Funny thingvis Dirk loves chocolate while JRandle went and got him the whitest Becky he could find ...

Fabbs
07-04-2016, 06:54 AM
Funny thingvis Dirk loves chocolate while JRandle went and got him the whitest Becky he could find ...Yep
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IFWT_Kobe-Nowitzki.jpg

UNT Eagles 2016
07-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Did you see the girl ...errrr mud duck Dirk had before,this one?
It made Dirks new wife look like a dime in comparison

That Krystal chick? (Also mixed)... yeah she was a prostitute, right? Or was it a stripper. I forgot

I do know Paul George got a Cubana Miami prostitute pregnant and has a daughter with her now