PDA

View Full Version : Mark my Words..Kawhi and the cast will beat GSW.

apalisoc_9
07-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Fuck these niggas. This is going to be the sweetest playoff series win of all time. Book it.

I'm glad dominos is not with San Antonio...We're gonna creampie all over the lesbian community of Bay Area.

dabom
07-04-2016, 11:02 AM
:lol

I'm with you OP. :bobo

cutewizard
07-04-2016, 11:03 AM
disgusting is durant, a total pussy and coward

now i respect Lebron more.................

midnightpulp
07-04-2016, 11:03 AM
We got no chance.

Lol at NBA roster building. A complete joke.

Sandman52
07-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Do we have the defensive matchups currently?

BatManu20
07-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Low-risk, high-reward thread tbh :wakeup

szkorhetz
We got no chance.

loveforthegame
Kawhi and Green will be able to guard Durant/Curry/Thompson. Yeah, we got this.

Spurs9
:rolleyes

BatManu20
07-04-2016, 11:07 AM
We got no chance.

Uriel
07-04-2016, 11:07 AM
:lmao

LongtimeSpursFan
07-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Kawhi couldn't even stop Matt Barnes, Andre Roberson or Dion Waiters. How he going to stop Curry, Durant or Thompson?

random21
Lmao.... Kawhi is the man, but no... Duncan, Manu and Tony should just retire now

spursmvp
Why did we bother signing LMA last season? should've just tanked.

RD2191
07-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Yup. Spurs beat a prime lebron and his "superteam" once and it should have been twice. Spurs can handle this soft ass beta faggot gs team.

BatManu20
Tbh I didn't think the Spurs were going to win anything next year anyways, even if KD had stayed in OKC. I was more worried about 2017. Unfortunately, this also puts a pretty big damper on that season too. Hoping their chemistry is shit now with this move, however unlikely. That's pretty much all you can hope for at this point :lol

turkish spurs fan
i trust kawhi

apalisoc_9
07-04-2016, 11:10 AM
We got no chance.

We have a better chance now tbh. With an Aging Cp3 and a cripple Reddick and Griffin....GSW is the only team in the west that spurs have to focus on.

With this move, Durant killed the Thunder but gave the warriors more talent..

The warriors still have to face the daunting task of sharing the ball between Durant/Curry/Thompson/Green...

If Durant is going to play similiar to how he plays in OKC, I can see Green losing his value.

Kikoluna
07-04-2016, 11:10 AM
0 CHAnce. I mean fucking 0. Klay, mouthpiece, mouth open guy, durant, and iggy? Really and we have 350 pound boris, freaking Kyle shouldn't be in the NBA Anderson????

RD2191
07-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Kawhi couldn't even stop Matt Barnes, Andre Roberson or Dion Waiters. How he going to stop Curry, Durant or Thompson?

Hard to do when you have to guard 3 positions because you play with a fat pos pg. Tbh. And kawhi has made curry and klay his bitch before so just sit the fuck down or ill send you to the nursing home you old dust fuck.

Sausage
07-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Go Spurs Go:lobt2:

Kikoluna
07-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Why do some of you keep bringing up the 2017 class? Man that's annoying. It's just as good or less. Not better.

offset formation
07-04-2016, 11:13 AM
If Manu wants his money, let him go find it on the open market. Spurs should start the transition away from that era now. Trade Parker too... if anyone will take him.

AFMadison
Time to get Pau.

From Downtown
You know what? We can fucking do it

RD2191
07-04-2016, 11:14 AM
You know what? We can fucking do it
Fuck yes.

Beaverfuzz
07-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Fuck these niggas. This is going to be the sweetest playoff series win of all time. Book it.

I'm glad dominos is not with San Antonio...We're gonna creampie all over the lesbian community of Bay Area.

I'm with you if RC figures out the Parker problem.

Beaverfuzz
07-04-2016, 11:16 AM
If Manu wants his money, let him go find it on the open market. Spurs should start the transition away from that era now. Trade Parker too... if anyone will take him.

Yep, Manu's not getting a big deal from the Spurs period. Sorry.

houston spurs fan
07-04-2016, 11:17 AM
This has become Euro soccer

Spurs 4 The Win
:lol

I'm with you OP. :bobo

Beaverfuzz
Hard to do when you have to guard 3 positions because you play with a fat pos pg. Tbh. And kawhi has made curry and klay his bitch before so just sit the fuck down or ill send you to the nursing home you old dust fuck.

This, FIX THE PG PROBLEM. That's pretty much the biggest hole on the roster.

TheGoldStandard
07-04-2016, 11:24 AM
Wishful thinking but there are so many more pieces that have to fall in place for us to even get a perspective of what we are witnessing.. GSW will have to cut some players in order to make room, they will have to grow together so it's not 100% certainty but they will be a tough team once they gel together.

But the Spurs have an uphill climb.. a very steep one

K...
07-04-2016, 11:29 AM
I agree with op, we will probably win a regular season game, then be dispatched by the clippers again.

r0drig0lac
07-04-2016, 01:28 PM
:rolleyes

Floyd Pacquiao
07-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Theirs only 1 ball in Golden state.

dbestpro
07-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Wonder what the NBA world would think if Kobe came out of retirement to play one year with the Spurs.

-21-
07-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Love the enthusiasm OP. :tu

ducks
07-04-2016, 01:34 PM

you saw one thing it does not happen and you have said if it does not happen you are still here
who cares what you say

Snaq O'Meal
07-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Theirs only 1 ball in Golden state.

And they share it better than anyone else.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2016, 01:37 PM
I never like to doubt OP, he's a King, but gonna have to disagree here..can't see it:(

Floyd Pacquiao
07-04-2016, 01:37 PM
And they share it better than anyone else.

They'll have chemistry issues. Log it. Durant is a rhythm player not a spot up shooter

TD 21
07-04-2016, 04:14 PM
We have a better chance now tbh. With an Aging Cp3 and a cripple Reddick and Griffin....GSW is the only team in the west that spurs have to focus on.

With this move, Durant killed the Thunder but gave the warriors more talent..

The warriors still have to face the daunting task of sharing the ball between Durant/Curry/Thompson/Green...

If Durant is going to play similiar to how he plays in OKC, I can see Green losing his value.

No, "we" have no chance now and neither does anyone else. "We" didn't really have a chance before, but whatever sliver of optimism remained has vanished.

The Spurs still have to focus on the Clippers, though losing Green is a blow for them. Not because he's good, but because they had his bird rights and no means with which to replace him. Also, the combination of Johnson and Mbah a Moute provides a safe hiding place for Parker and the addition of Gasol means a difficult match-up for Griffin either way.

BillMc
07-04-2016, 04:18 PM
I agree with the OP.

They'll be good. They'll probably win some chips. But we'll be the second best in the West probably now for the next 2 to 3 years. They'll slip up and we might very well have another ring.

Even as is, Spurs are now at WORST the third best team in the league. And I'm not sure the Cavs beat us 4 out of 7 either.

SPURt
07-04-2016, 04:22 PM
:lobt2:

I agree with the OP. The Kawhi, LMA, and Danny are going to be competitive with 3 of the 4 all stars on the Warriors. I expect Klay's production will take the greatest hit. He will be relegated to take the toughest perimeter defensive assignment and forced to take spot up threes like Danny while KD/Steph dominate the ball. Kawhi will take KD, but Steph will be the problem. Then LMA/Pau will need to win the matchup against Green.

The goal for the Spurs will be to make sure they are much better from players 5-9 and they have a player that will bother Steph on D. It may be silly, but I think the Spurs can figure this out through the course of the season.

Horse
07-04-2016, 04:23 PM
You still have 2 of the 3 that would much rather settle for low % jumpers so fuck these mental midgets. Kawhi will be better and LMA will fit in better this season.

Gibbz
07-04-2016, 04:32 PM
We have more of an answer defensively for their gunners than they have for our bigs.

InRareForm
07-04-2016, 04:36 PM
If an injury happens than I agree with OP

InRareForm
07-04-2016, 04:44 PM

Kawhitstorm
07-04-2016, 04:54 PM

If there is a team that can get hot & upset a stacked team like the 2011 Mavs then it's the Cripples since they have a elite guard that can expose Wardell plus Blake will pound Dominoes in the post if they play him at the 4 while DeAndre pounds the offensive boards.

They would need ReDick/Rivers to ball out like Terry/Barea while Crawford warms the bench.:lol

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Warriors are supa vulnerable inside this year. Very lopsided team, and it will take next offseason to fix it. Klay Thompson better not get too comfortable; he'll be traded for pieces before long.

MI21
07-04-2016, 05:05 PM
As much as I love Kawhi, I don't see it happening :lol

baseline bum
07-04-2016, 05:10 PM
We got no chance.

Durβ still has that Jones fracture bro, he could go Yao next year.

Nathan89
07-04-2016, 05:11 PM
We need a star pg to even begin to have a chance. That won't be till next off-season.

spurtech09
07-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Warriors another Steve Nash Suns Team?

Dro210
07-04-2016, 05:43 PM

:toast

spurraider21
07-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Lol we couldn't get by Durant and Westbrook but we're gna beat curry Durant, green, and klay?

Anything can happen but lol at guaranteeing it. I've "marked" OPs words enough to know it ain't worth shit

HankChinaski
07-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Typical knee jerk reactions from people here and offline who can't handle anything that places their plans in unfavorable opposition.

Wait out the rest of free agency and see what the rest of the league looks like after everyone is done signing players. Evaluate talent and chemistry with rosters and go from there.

Quit crying. Man got his paycheck and his best opportunity to ring. He said fuck all to legacy or he thought it wouldn't get blown out of proportion as it had. He wants a ring he took the highest percentage chance of doing it there in golden state.

People are crying legacy, instead of just admitting they are crying because it doesn't look good for them.

kobyz
07-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Attention whoring, op got what he look for once again by the pathetic people of this site...

marinoman
07-04-2016, 05:55 PM
This is Dan Gilbert when Lebron left type shit, you forgot saying the so called slim reaper

TheDoctor
07-04-2016, 05:56 PM
...Reasons why the spurs will win in 6 against Golden State...Not even worried about OKC. I request that the mods ban my IP address if they dont win against OKC...

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Lol we couldn't get by Durant and Westbrook but we're gna beat curry Durant, green, and klay?

Anything can happen but lol at guaranteeing it. I've "marked" OPs words enough to know it ain't worth shit

The problem with OKC was their interior play. It's gone in OKC now and now the Warriors barely have a single interior player. At least for one year they're going to have issues with big, strong teams.

kobyz
07-04-2016, 06:01 PM
The problem with OKC was their interior play. It's gone in OKC now and now the Warriors barely have a single interior player. At least for one year they're going to have issues with big, strong teams.

Yes you right! Warriors with Durant less scary from last season thunder!!! You nailed it!

james evans
07-04-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm with the OP. There is only 1 ball. Now we just need to move Parker from teh starting position cuz THAT SHIT isn't gonna work

Taking it to the Hole
07-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Stranger things have happened. The Spurs definitely could make another run for a title because they are exactly where they want to be: UNDER THE RADAR. I mean WAY WAY UNDER THE RADAR but that could work to their benefit. It is crazy after last summer we got LMA and West and people were ready to say we were the favorites to win it all. This team is not completely broken. There are bright spots and if the young guys can be let off their leash by Pop, we have a chance at maybe being something more but only if all the pieces fall into place but I am certainly not going to say we have zero chance. There is always a chance.

cutewizard
07-04-2016, 09:04 PM

I agree with the OP. The Kawhi, LMA, and Danny are going to be competitive with 3 of the 4 all stars on the Warriors. I expect Klay's production will take the greatest hit. He will be relegated to take the toughest perimeter defensive assignment and forced to take spot up threes like Danny while KD/Steph dominate the ball. Kawhi will take KD, but Steph will be the problem. Then LMA/Pau will need to win the matchup against Green.

The goal for the Spurs will be to make sure they are much better from players 5-9 and they have a player that will bother Steph on D. It may be silly, but I think the Spurs can figure this out through the course of the season.

---------------------------------------------------

agree

Nathan89
07-04-2016, 09:11 PM

Klay isn't going to stand around. He's one of the best off-ball players in the league. He certainly won't stand around like Danny. He's going runaround and get cuts and open threes. On top of that he's good enough to take it off the dribble vs shifting defense or terrible defenders that will be on him because the best defenders are on Curry and Durant.

SupremeGuy
07-04-2016, 09:14 PM
I imagine Kawhi moving a bed into a gym and literally doing nothing but train. We might see an ascended Kawhi next year... :wow

cutewizard
07-04-2016, 09:41 PM
I imagine Kawhi moving a bed into a gym and literally do nothing but train. We might see an ascended Kawhi next year... :wow

--------------------------------

hope so, then LMA and Danny and then Murray follow suit,

weve got ourselves a fighting chance...............

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Klay isn't going to stand around. He's one of the best off-ball players in the league. He certainly won't stand around like Danny. He's going runaround and get cuts and open threes. On top of that he's good enough to take it off the dribble vs shifting defense or terrible defenders that will be on him because the best defenders are on Curry and Durant.

He won't have the ball in his hand much tho.

All Mighty Janitor
07-04-2016, 09:57 PM
I imagine Kawhi moving a bed into a gym and literally do nothing but train. We might see an ascended Kawhi next year... :wow
Since when were you under the impression that Kawhi ever left the gym.

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 09:59 PM

Well, somehow he got his girlfriend pregnant.

Spurtacular
07-04-2016, 10:07 PM

You creampie all over yourself on here every damn day.

SupremeGuy
07-04-2016, 11:06 PM

Well, somehow he got his girlfriend pregnant.:lol

SpurPadre
07-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Well, somehow he got his girlfriend pregnant.

TP has some explaining to do....again.

james evans
11-05-2016, 01:05 AM
I'm with the OP. There is only 1 ball. Now we just need to move Parker from teh starting position cuz THAT SHIT isn't gonna work

midnightpulp
11-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Apa's wrong about today's athletes being the Avengers.

He's wrong about soccer players being good athletes.

But I'll retract my first statement in this thread and get on board. They can't rebound nor protect the paint. As long as the Spurs don't try to get into a shooting contest with them if they meet in the post-season, I like the Spurs size and strength over Wardellball.

james evans
11-05-2016, 02:17 AM
We got no chance.

Why did we bother signing LMA last season? should've just tanked.

Tbh I didn't think the Spurs were going to win anything next year anyways, even if KD had stayed in OKC. I was more worried about 2017. Unfortunately, this also puts a pretty big damper on that season too. Hoping their chemistry is shit now with this move, however unlikely. That's pretty much all you can hope for at this point :lol

0 CHAnce. I mean fucking 0. Klay, mouthpiece, mouth open guy, durant, and iggy? Really and we have 350 pound boris, freaking Kyle shouldn't be in the NBA Anderson????