PDA

View Full Version : Fake fans talking tanking

jermaine
07-04-2016, 12:18 PM
I can't understand Spurs fans talking tanking an trading LMA. It seems everyone forgot how it took the Heat awhile to win it's first championship. People forget when Andrew Bogut got hurt, it was over for the Dubs.... People forget you need a inside game to win a championship. Im tired of you bandwa9ass fans really to call the season over an it aint even started. Poohcey azz faggots.

Spurtacular
07-04-2016, 12:22 PM
Nobody's talking tanking.

/thread

daslicer
07-04-2016, 12:23 PM
I can't understand Spurs fans talking tanking an trading LMA. It seems everyone forgot how it took the Heat awhile to win it's first championship. People forget when Andrew Bogut got hurt, it was over for the Dubs.... People forget you need a inside game to win a championship. Im tired of you bandwa9ass fans really to call the season over an it aint even started. Poohcey azz faggots.

I definitely agree. I feel the Warriors are now like the Steve Nash Suns on Steroids with this move. They have 0 interior defenders now with Bogut,Ezeli out of the picture. Sure they will win a lot of games but I don't see them winning a title the way they are set up defensively unless they add some legit bigs.

GSH
07-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Fuck yo' "fake fans". Tanking would absolutely be the best/quickest way to get into position to win another Championship. You may not like it, and some good posters have pointed out that it would be difficult to impossible to miss the playoffs with LMA/Kawhi/Danny. But that doesn't change the fact that it would put the Spurs in the best position for the next season.

You don't get to be the judge of what a "real" fan is.