PDA

View Full Version : OT: Props to the original Durbeta haters on here...

spursistan
07-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Harlemheat ,Clippernation , Apa and co...

You guys knew all along what this nigga was made of after all.. :tu

Not only in basketball terms, but on a human level, he is a disgusting fraud...remember how long he talked about his "brotherhood with Russ"? such a sham designed to avoid the blame from his own fuckups because Westbrook is a convenient target...Dude couldn't even wait for another season so they can leave together..

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Yep, since day 1, tbh..

Derrick Rose and Dominos were the media's "anti-Lebron" favorites after The Donation..it was sickening, especially with the media's constant protection of Durant, despite his many failures..

Clipper Nation
07-04-2016, 02:44 PM
:bobo

lefty
07-04-2016, 02:45 PM
HarlemHeat37 knew KD was a product of t:lolday's NBA

My niggra :tu

timtonymanu
07-04-2016, 02:46 PM
I wonder what oh crap thinks about all this, tbh.

oh crap
07-04-2016, 02:47 PM
damn..my nigga got me feeling all kinds of ways right now

spursistan
07-04-2016, 07:59 PM
I knew he clearly had beta tendencies, but i never though he would go to such lengths to prove his haters right :lol

For a superstar of Durant caliber, one must be too craven and lacking in self-confidence to jump to the comfort of a 73-win team with the reigning league MVP that came a cheap shot away from winning b2b titles ..most egregious of it all-- a team this dude happened to choke his hearts out to just a month ago..:lol

Actually teams that were hoping to sign Durant so he can lead them to the promised land now realize how unfit he is for top-dog status by his own choice..he will literally follow with best of them....Chris Paul will have more dignity in his spectacular post-season failures than Durbeta in whatever number of titles he gets carried to in Golden State..

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Harlemheat ,Clippernation , Apa and co...

You guys knew all along what this nigga was made of after all.. :tu

Not only in basketball terms, but on a human level, he is a disgusting fraud...remember how long he talked about his "brotherhood with Russ"? such a sham designed to avoid the blame from his own fuckups because Westbrook is a convenient target...Dude couldn't even wait for another season so they can leave together..

Stop whining, bitch.

spursistan
02-25-2017, 08:16 PM
Has anyone here noticed how has this bitch grown more vocal and acting tough after joining the other faggots in Golden State? where was he in sticking up for a teammate when Raymond nearly made Adams infertile with that nut kick last year?..Disgusting weak-minded impostor..

apalisoc_9
02-25-2017, 08:20 PM
Westbrook outplayed Durant in the last two playoffs. I've been one of the more vocal posters here about Westbrook stat padding, but hilarious how Durant escaped all blame in OKC and now for some reason he is getting all the credit in GSW too.

As if GSW wasnt a 73 win team the year before. :lol

02-25-2017, 08:22 PM
He's a classic front runner, tbh...

Spurtacular
02-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Dirk on his last prime year owned Durant, tbh.