PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Will the Thunder trade Westbook? Best offer.

Fabbs
07-04-2016, 03:34 PM
I don't think they will.
OTOH, if he makes it known he ain't coming back and he is not bluffing, they will have to trade him.
Especially if it's midseason.

What are some offers OKC should sniff?

AlexJones
07-04-2016, 03:41 PM
To LA for Dangelo and picks. OKC shouldn't even let Russ step on the court at all until they get max value for him.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2016, 03:43 PM
D'Tective, Julian Randle, filler + 1st round pick

Fabbs
07-04-2016, 04:30 PM
To LA for Dangelo and picks. OKC shouldn't even let Russ step on the court at all until they get max value for him.
I guess this could start the lowest end of the bidding.
Right you are that OKC should max.
Chucker or not, he's ripped off some pretty impressive games. Member that stretch where he methed up and had like 8 Triple Doubles in a 15 game stretch.

Leetonidas
07-04-2016, 04:34 PM
why would LA trade their young players for a player who will be a FA next season?

Fabbs
07-04-2016, 04:47 PM
D'Tective, Julian Randle, filler + 1st round pick
Better, but still not = to legit All Star level SG who is 27. Without Kirby to *lead* the Lakers, their lottery pick days may be over for quite a while.

Westbrook could intentionally wait until the trade deadline and he will be the #1 sought after FA in spades.
Only Q would be what would contenders have to offer up without sacking their own contending chances?

I wish the Spurs could come up with something. Can't see it.

cjw
07-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Boston should offer up both of their next two Nets picks plus Bradley and Crowder for him.