PDA

View Full Version : Just when you didn't think you could hate the Warriors any more

baseline bum
07-04-2016, 06:24 PM

raybies
07-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Ughhh!!!

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2016, 06:25 PM
One of the best moves of the off-season, tbh..sign the guy most likely to hurt your stars..

objective
07-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Lol, great

"But but but the Warriors don't have any bigs! They are going to be murdered down low and exhausted! Without Bogut and his illegal screens, they're toast! They can't add any bigs!"

Clowns, they just added Bogut-lite with a side order of extra dirty.

Moving screens are going to keep right in moving.

weebo
07-04-2016, 06:28 PM
:lmao

all these moves look good on paper but that team just destroyed team chemistry....thompson, durant, curry, green and only one ball to shoot

Robz4000
07-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Gotta hand it to the Dubs, they knew their weakness and got the perfect guy to offset it. Meanwhile the Spurs have had the same weaknesses for years and still refuse to correct them.

lilbthebasedgod
07-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Why hate the warriors? I love the way they play basketball.

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 06:30 PM

all these moves look good on paper but that team just destroyed team chemistry....thompson, durant, curry, green and only one ball to shoot

It's why they'll trade Thompson in a year or so. Question is when he'll realize it.

spurtech09
07-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Never hated the Warriors.....

TheMulletMan3000
07-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Why hate the warriors? I love the way they play basketball.

I don't think that people hate the way they play basketball.

Dro210
07-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Replace one dirty piece of shit, with an even dirtier one.... :lol @ people who think Steve Kerr is a good guy because "durrr, he was a Spur!"

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Not sure why people think there will be chemistry issues..they share the ball, they don't have any ball-hogs in the 1st unit, and their main scoring options are all great spot-up shooters..

I strongly dislike Dominos, but he's nothing close to a ball-hog of chucker..he's super-efficient, too..

TheDoctor
07-04-2016, 06:34 PM

Fuck team chemistry when you're outscoring the competition by 25+pts.

myhc
07-04-2016, 06:35 PM
LOL. And the rich get richer.....and the dirty get dirtier?

NBA=FUCKED OR FUCKED=NBA.

spurtech09
07-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Gotta hand it to the Dubs, they knew their weakness and got the perfect guy to offset it. Meanwhile the Spurs have had the same weaknesses for years and still refuse to correct them.Dubs still need Bigs....

hooperflash
07-04-2016, 06:37 PM
That'll be the starting lineup for the West All-Stars :lol (keep getting them votes Zaza).

MI21
07-04-2016, 06:37 PM
These guys nearly have the perfect team, tbh.

My initial annoyance has been replaced with laughter... NBA is fucked.

hooperflash
07-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Gotta hand it to the Dubs, they knew their weakness and got the perfect guy to offset it. Meanwhile the Spurs have had the same weaknesses for years and still refuse to correct them.

They don't give a damn about loyalty, that's the only way they are able to pull off these types of moves.

BillMc
07-04-2016, 06:40 PM
That'll be the starting lineup for the West All-Stars :lol (keep getting them votes Zaza).
:lol

lilbthebasedgod
07-04-2016, 06:42 PM
I don't think that people hate the way they play basketball.
Then what do they hate?

Until the finals, they've deserved every bit of ego they had. I guess we'll see how they handle disappointment.

spurs10
07-04-2016, 06:42 PM
I don't think that people hate the way they play basketball. I loved them in the Finals. It was historical!

Robz4000
07-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Dubs still need Bigs....

They got Raymond, Durant for some stretches, Zaza, and their draft pick from the early second round (name escapes me atm but he was a favored target for the Spurs at 29). On top of that most of their team is 6'7" or taller; their lack of bigs won't be an issue.

Kikoluna
07-04-2016, 06:47 PM
First of all, the Warriors are the most annoying team in NBA history. Top of my head, Currys mouthpiece, greens mouth, Currys stare into space and many more
As far as zaza, we are fucked. Seriously, 82-0

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 06:54 PM
They got Raymond, Durant for some stretches, Zaza, and their draft pick from the early second round (name escapes me atm but he was a favored target for the Spurs at 29). On top of that most of their team is 6'7" or taller; their lack of bigs won't be an issue.

If Durant has to play big too much he's gonna get pummeled.

slick'81
07-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Lmao team full of d-bags

weebo
07-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Not sure why people think there will be chemistry issues..they share the ball, they don't have any ball-hogs in the 1st unit, and their main scoring options are all great spot-up shooters..

I strongly dislike Dominos, but he's nothing close to a ball-hog of chucker..he's super-efficient, too..

durnat was still getting his though in okc...so it didn't matter how many shots westbrick took
All it takes is one guy to be disgruntled to divide a team...can they still go on and win? Of course they can but which of those four guys is going to give up the spotlight and become a Chris Bosh or KLove?

slick'81
07-04-2016, 07:00 PM
If Durant has to play big too much he's gonna get pummeled.

Isnt that what draymond is for?

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Isnt that what draymond is for?

He can't do it by himself.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-04-2016, 07:05 PM
So how do we beat the Dublets now? Who guards Durant? I think we need to keep Diaw... still Leonard on Thompson & Green on Curry

Russ
07-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Okay, that's it.

If they're getting Zaza Pachulia I'm done with the NBA.

Mr. Body
07-04-2016, 07:06 PM
So how do we beat the Dublets now? Who guards Durant? I think we need to keep Diaw... still Leonard on Thompson & Green on Curry

Beat them up inside. That's the only possible way. They're incredible from outside but already were incredible, so...

BanditHiro
07-04-2016, 07:13 PM
One of the best moves of the off-season, tbh..sign the guy most likely to hurt your stars..

i think teams need to really start thinking about undercutting ever shot Curry takes this season...just like a league wide bounty on the Warriors

ceperez
07-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Folks.... remember the Andre Jordan fiasco last year .... could happen here with Durant!!!

UNT Eagles 2016
07-04-2016, 07:38 PM
i think teams need to really start thinking about undercutting ever shot Curry takes this season...just like a league wide bounty on the Warriors

problem is the pussy cat progressivist crew expelled the Bowen types from the league over a half decade ago

tmtcsc
07-04-2016, 07:52 PM
I thought the same thing when Durant joined them. Now they add this thug. They are still extremely small.

tmtcsc
07-04-2016, 07:56 PM

Nah, they are going to have some problems..Zsa Zsa is going to foul out against the Spurs.

Robz4000
07-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Nah, they are going to have some problems..Zsa Zsa is going to foul out against the Spurs.

It's the Dubs, they rarely have anyone pick up four fouls, much less six.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-04-2016, 07:59 PM
These guys nearly have the perfect team, tbh.

My initial annoyance has been replaced with laughter... NBA is fucked.

Yup.

Fucking KD just destroyed one of my main pleasures in the world. Bastard.

Obstructed_View
07-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Funny how cheap-shotting pussies only seem to be cheap-shotting pussies when they have "Mavs" on their jersey.

Nathan89
07-04-2016, 08:05 PM

They just think they can compare every team to the Heat.

Nathan89
07-04-2016, 08:07 PM

How the fuck does Diaw help? We simply don't have a chance.

tmtcsc
07-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Yup.

Fucking KD just destroyed one of my main pleasures in the world. Bastard.

I wouldn't write the Spurs off just yet. GS needs to gel and they also need someone to distribute the ball. KD and Curry are turnover machines. They should be outstanding but I wouldn't concede anything just yet. If the Spurs follow the same offensive philosophy they had last year - they should be back in the mix.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-04-2016, 09:12 PM
How the fuck does Diaw help? We simply don't have a chance.

Diaw on Durant

Nathan89
07-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Diaw on Durant

I assume you mean on offense. He can't play defense vs the mobility of GSW though.

AFMadison
07-04-2016, 09:38 PM
I wouldn't write the Spurs off just yet. GS needs to gel and they also need someone to distribute the ball. KD and Curry are turnover machines. They should be outstanding but I wouldn't concede anything just yet. If the Spurs follow the same offensive philosophy they had last year - they should be back in the mix.
:bang

tmtcsc
07-04-2016, 09:44 PM
:bang

Lol, hopefully without the same results and with better execution. The offense broke down and turned in to ISO ball because of a lack of options. Tim was not a threat and that really hurt. The Spurs definitely need to share the ball and our perimeter guys need to make their 3's at a higher clip.

tholdren
07-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Lol, hopefully without the same results and with better execution. The offense broke down and turned in to ISO ball because of a lack of options. Tim was not a threat and that really hurt. The Spurs definitely need to share the ball and our perimeter guys need to make their 3's at a higher clip.
This year SA really going to lean on patty - jsimmons - ... and Mr. Anderson. Someone has to step up and contribute. Maybe Pop is thinking coast to 8th seed and play GSW first rd.

daslicer
07-04-2016, 10:07 PM
This year SA really going to lean on patty - jsimmons - ... and Mr. Anderson. Someone has to step up and contribute. Maybe Pop is thinking coast to 8th seed and play GSW first rd.

We need Simmons or Anderson to become a consistent solid contributor off the bench. One of those 2 guys is going to have to take their game to another level for the Spurs to have a chance.

Spurtacular
07-04-2016, 10:08 PM

Would have never thought Zaza as a ring chaser. Surely, he could've signed for $12 mil or more somewhere else. What a little bitch.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-05-2016, 02:02 AM

Wasn't writing anyone off. I just hate these bloody super-teams as they ruin the competitive balance of the league.

I was looking forward to seeing KD on the Thunder next year on a 1+1 - their loss this year, and his short contract, would have given them a special urgency. I think they would've won 60+ and probably the Finals.

Anyway, it's done now, and I have a new hatred for the Warriors.

TheGreatYacht
07-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Always had a feeling Cuban was a cuck :lol

Taking their trash and handing them over your center. Wouldn't surprise me if he told Zaza to sign with them, he's probably doing the same with Dirk.... That's why he helped them

Snaq O'Meal
07-05-2016, 02:38 AM
Always had a feeling Cuban was a cuck :lol

Taking their trash and handing them over your center. Wouldn't surprise me if he told Zaza to sign with them, he's probably doing the same with Dirk.... That's why he helped them

Even Durant rightly called him an idiot.

playbonner15
07-05-2016, 02:53 AM
LMAO Raymond and Zaza injuring niggas on the court and refs looking the other way... smh can't imagine it but it's gonna happen

TheMulletMan3000
07-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Then what do they hate?

Until the finals, they've deserved every bit of ego they had. I guess we'll see how they handle disappointment.

Some statements were arrogant and needless. Also, I don't like over celebrating every made basket. For me, that's what kills the joy of watching them.

99 Problems
07-05-2016, 03:22 AM
Then what do they hate?

They were brash, arrogant and disrespectful. The moment they disrespected the King they shet in their own nest. They were simply too full of themselves before their time.

Kawhitstorm
07-05-2016, 03:43 AM

Bogut was the one that dislocated LMA's pinky & tried to arm bar Dwert.:wakeup

Kawhitstorm
07-05-2016, 03:45 AM

Their issue is going to be peaking order & turnovers along w/ rim protection.

Kawhitstorm
07-05-2016, 03:52 AM

Porker actually shutdown Klank Thompson who couldn't overpower him in the post last season.:lol (LMA/Diaw were guarding Barnes/Iggy)

Kawhi/Durant & Danny/Curry should be the matchup especially since that will be the matchup on the other end thus won't cause cross-match issues.

Kawhitstorm
07-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Okay, that's it.

If they're getting Zaza Pachulia I'm done with the NBA.

Zaza got destroyed by Kanter in the playoffs after getting school by Boban in the season finale.:lol

TheGreatYacht
07-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Pachulia is possibly one of the worst rim protectors I've ever seen :lol

Pretty much all he brings to the table is horrendous body odor and an oversized forehead

tmtcsc
07-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Wasn't writing anyone off. I just hate these bloody super-teams as they ruin the competitive balance of the league.

I was looking forward to seeing KD on the Thunder next year on a 1+1 - their loss this year, and his short contract, would have given them a special urgency. I think they would've won 60+ and probably the Finals.

Anyway, it's done now, and I have a new hatred for the Warriors.

Oh yeah, you are definitely not alone. I believe the Warriors just became the most hated team in professional sports. They are going to face unbelievable pressure as a team and Durant will be taunted mercilessly. I couldn't stand them before and now that they have Durant, its even worse.

Could you imagine Westbrook coming to the Spurs next Summer? Maybe he has a little extra something something for KD and the Spurs are the best avenue to win a Chip for him.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Zaza had a fluky string of double-doubles at the start of last season, but after the flukes ran out, he was unplayable. It got to the point where the Mavs were playing Dirk at center and giving minutes to some Tunisian guy they found in an alleyway :lol

Warriors "fans" and Media are only hyping this signing because he's a center. They'll eventually find out that he's washed up.

Obstructed_View
07-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Oh yeah, you are definitely not alone. I believe the Warriors just became the most hated team in professional sports. They are going to face unbelievable pressure as a team and Durant will be taunted mercilessly. I couldn't stand them before and now that they have Durant, its even worse.

Could you imagine Westbrook coming to the Spurs next Summer? Maybe he has a little extra something something for KD and the Spurs are the best avenue to win a Chip for him.

Westbrook is going to the Lakers. You know it, I know it, HBO know it.

HarlemHeat37
05-15-2017, 07:22 PM
LOL. And the rich get richer.....and the dirty get dirtier?

NBA=FUCKED OR FUCKED=NBA.

:lol

TheDoctor
05-15-2017, 07:30 PM
Damn.

Russ
05-15-2017, 08:19 PM

Scroll up for assorted comments on the man of the hour, ZaZa Pachulia.

RD2191
05-15-2017, 08:58 PM

Nostroharlem :wow