PDA

View Full Version : Sports Buffet host's

sonnytris
07-04-2016, 09:06 PM
I was in SA last Thursday and on my way home turned on the 760 AM and the Sports Buffet was on ?? How long has Duel being on this program? I Listen to it on the drive home and he never once talked about USC, Zone Girls, and the military??? He must have being told to only read whats in front of him and no more jumping around ten subjects in a ten minute period...He almost sounded line a real live sports guy.....Wish him luck since he has gone thru all sports shows in SA ? Chris needs to set up a lesson plan and plan what he will discuss on todays show and stick to his lesson plan ? His way does not work ?? But I do wish the old boy will do great in his new job
The show is another thing and its all bad ...Those two guys need to stay in Austin with their longhorns
Is this Country Great or What

Nbadan
07-05-2016, 01:47 AM
I recently ran into Chris...been years.....he still has a Spurstalk avatar...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4107

Avante
07-05-2016, 01:34 PM
A Texas radio show that plays Texas blues, and talks Texas sports. Some Townes Van Zandt, Albert Collins, SRV and Lightnin Hopkins then some Longhorns, TCU, Dallas Cowboys talk then a little Johnny Winter, Johnny Copeland, Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys, Smokey Hogg, then some Houston, Baylor, Houston Texans talk, then some Frankie Lee Sims, Lil' Son Jackson, Texas Gladden, Texas Alexander, then talk some Texas A&M.....

I like it.