PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel like This will be the longest off season? I'm so pumped.

apalisoc_9
07-06-2016, 02:09 AM
I've always enjoyed going up against significantly better individuals at their respective stregnths...Getting invited to plau Chess against a local champion, competing against big businesse etc..Nothing get me more pumped than the challenge of beating someone better...signoficantly better

The Golden State Warriors 16-17 is the Most Talented in the History of the NBA..The difference in terms of talent level between GSW and San Antonio is astronomical but that's what makes it fun!

I'm not sure why half of you all are giving up...This the time of true entertainement. No better entertainment than seeing your favourite underdog team go up against the best ever.

midnightpulp
07-06-2016, 02:10 AM
All the pressure is on them, indeed. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose, so if we do pull off the improbable, it will be by far the most impressive title in NBA history.

hooperflash
07-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Yes, so long that I bought 2K again. (Currently out of town)

AFMadison
07-06-2016, 02:21 AM
I feel the same. Ready to see our big men dominate that small ball lineup, Kawhi to shut down Durant, Green to lock up Curry, Patty Thrills back in prime form, Ginobili looking like game 5 dunking on velociraptors, Boban hugging small children while he dunks, TP cutting and slicing bringing back the circle button layup, and our bench being fundamentally sound, making no mistakes, knocking down the open jumpers. Most importantly I hope to see a hungry team and a coach with fire. Let's show Durant why he chose the wrong team, and cuck those fools. Let's bring some emotion to the season this year. Fu** any team in our da*n way mentality.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-06-2016, 02:31 AM
I've always enjoyed going up against significantly better individuals at their respective stregnths...Getting invited to plau Chess against a local champion, competing against big businesse etc..Nothing get me more pumped than the challenge of beating someone better...signoficantly better

The Golden State Warriors 16-17 is the Most Talented in the History of the NBA..The difference in terms of talent level between GSW and San Antonio is astronomical but that's what makes it fun!

I'm not sure why half of you all are giving up...This the time of true entertainement. No better entertainment than seeing your favourite underdog team go up against the best ever.

Nice attitude, and well summarised. :toast

We don't have much hope, but we've got nothing to lose. ;)

spurraider21
07-06-2016, 02:33 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/e74b84b1a68d7641083e68bd889e5e69.png