PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Durant was talking to Draymond during their series

djohn2oo8
07-06-2016, 09:56 AM
About joining the Warriors. According to Woj on his podcast with JVG. He said this frustrated OKC players.

lefty
07-06-2016, 10:35 AM
:lmao are you kidding me?

:lol today's NBA
HarlemHeat37 Clipper Nation
lol feggits

djohn2oo8
07-06-2016, 10:35 AM
apparently they were recruiting him during regular season games too

Spurs9
07-06-2016, 10:38 AM
:lol So he blew the 3-1 on purpose?

LkrFan
07-06-2016, 10:42 AM
About joining the Warriors. According to Woj on his podcast with JVG. He said this frustrated OKC players.

:lmao

07-06-2016, 10:42 AM

Yes, otherwise he wouldn't have an excuse to leave

:lol Today's NBA

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-06-2016, 10:44 AM
:lmao Holy shit

:lmao TODAY'S NBA

LkrFan
07-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Yes, otherwise he wouldn't have an excuse to leave

:lol Today's NBA

Seems plausible tbh :lol

Benoit
07-06-2016, 10:45 AM
man, to think there were some okc fans who cheered against the dubs in the finals.. that's what happens :lol you give him and excuse to become the final piece to the LYD.

djohn2oo8
07-06-2016, 10:47 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-vertical-pod-with-woj--jeff-van-gundy-kevin-durant-free-agency-144155644.html

at 10:46 Woj talks about the Warriors had been recruiting him all year. Even during games.

Clipper Nation
07-06-2016, 10:55 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-vertical-pod-with-woj--jeff-van-gundy-kevin-durant-free-agency-144155644.html

at 10:46 Woj talks about the Warriors had been recruiting him all year. Even during games.
Just goes to show how fugazi the Warriors are. Talking all that trash and showboating for the cameras, while begging for more help behind the scenes because they knew they couldn't back it up.

It also shows that despite how butthurt they were about The Asterisk being applied to their "championship," they knew deep down that it was an injury-driven fluke that was never going to be repeated with the team they had.

The Lakers still hold the title for most shameless and bitchmade franchise ever, but I'll be damned if the Warriors aren't trying their hardest to usurp them.

-21-
07-06-2016, 10:56 AM

Turns out The Servant already had a new master despite still playing with Alphabrook and the Thunder. Looks like he's gonna be Draymond's bitch from now on. :lmao

The Gemini Method
07-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Same thing happened in 2010 with LeBron and Wade giving each other a reach-around. No different. You can wax nostalgic, but worry about your own life. These millionaires could give two fuck about what the fans think and rightfully so. We'll go on following our teams. Hell, we'll probably turn in to see what the Extinction Level Event lineup is up to--whether they are succeeding or failing. It's going to be fun to watch.

Thread
07-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Same thing happened in 2010 with LeBron and Wade giving each other a reach-around. No different. You can wax nostalgic, but worry about your own life. [[[These millionaires could give two fuck about what the fans think and rightfully so.]]] We'll go on following our teams. Hell, we'll probably turn in to see what the Extinction Level Event lineup is up to--whether they are succeeding or failing. It's going to be fun to watch.

And for any fan that has his head screwed on straight that's okay.

I don't need "player" to love me in order for me to love "player."

InRareForm
07-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Bill simmons thought it was absurd that this was going on and not even possible.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/07/06/bill-simmons-kevin-durant-wojnarowski/

K...
07-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Bill simmons thought it was absurd that this was going on and not even possible.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/07/06/bill-simmons-kevin-durant-wojnarowski/

Favorite quote from that article"- this is what good organizations do to stay ahead". So get ready for nba tampering laws to be weakened.

DMC
07-06-2016, 12:31 PM
It's WWE. The fans still think the league gives a fuck about anything but profit.

Russo21
07-06-2016, 12:38 PM
They were talking about Durant going to the Warriors on the court during that series? Are you fucken kidding me? That's unprofessional to start with. Man I hope a few of these guys get injured and they crash and burn. Never has a team been a target like this, not Jordan's Bulls, not shaq's lakers, not the spurs. Coming of a championship season, then had a record 73-9 season and have the current 2 time MVP then you sign another MVP and scoring champ? If they don't win the chip it'll be damn right embarrassing for them. I hope they go 74-8 and choke in the post season again. This team is the biggest target perhaps ever at the moment and I hope they hilariously crash and burn.

Dancelot
07-06-2016, 12:44 PM
They were talking about Durant going to the Warriors on the court during that series? Are you fucken kidding me? That's unprofessional to start with. Man I hope a few of these guys get injured and they crash and burn. Never has a team been a target like this, not Jordan's Bulls, not shaq's lakers, not the spurs. Coming of a championship season, then had a record 73-9 season and have the current 2 time MVP then you sign another MVP and scoring champ? If they don't win the chip it'll be damn right embarrassing for them. I hope they go 74-8 and choke in the post season again. This team is the biggest target perhaps ever at the moment and I hope they hilariously crash and burn.
:tu

ambchang
07-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Sad if true.

Robz4000
07-06-2016, 01:15 PM
:lol what a pack of faggots

Joseph Kony
07-06-2016, 01:15 PM
What an insecure bunch of pussies. And some faggots like Benoit think it's cool to support a collection of bitchmade players :lol

I guess when you're franchise has been a shit stain on the NBA for like 40 years I can understand. Spurfan doesn't know what its like to have been irrelevant since Vietnam :lol

UZER
07-06-2016, 01:19 PM
You expected different?

They are who we thought they were.

lefty
07-06-2016, 01:23 PM
TODAY'S NBA

RD2191
07-06-2016, 01:25 PM
Wow. And people wonder why I've hated the dubs and kd since day 1.

djohn2oo8
07-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical not only knows everything; he knows it long before anyone else does. With most NBA reporters, you have to take things like this with a grain of salt. But when Woj speaks, you listen. So when he said on The Vertical podcast Wednesday that Russell Westbrook may have had some qualms about Kevin Durant’s buddy-buddy relationship with a certain high-profile competitor, there’s probably something to that. Here’s a transcript of that part of his discussion with guest Jeff Van Gundy:

“And there’s no question, I know Russell [Westbrook] was bothered by — and some other teammates were too — of, like, there was some knowledge there that Draymond [Green] was in contact with Kevin [Durant] all season long and they’re in a playoff series and I know there was some conversation around the Thunder team of ‘hey man, this guy kicked Steven Adams in the nuts twice in this series and what are you doing hanging out with this guy? What’s the relationship? We’re trying to beat these guys.’”

djohn2oo8
07-06-2016, 05:52 PM
http://uproxx.com/dimemag/russell-westbrook-didnt-like-durants-relationship-draymond-green/

Stalin
07-06-2016, 08:21 PM
:lol Today's NBA.

lefty
07-06-2016, 08:45 PM
:lol Today's NBA.

.G.
07-06-2016, 08:46 PM
We'll all gladly watch. New era. Consolation of power. Fuckit.

LkrFan
07-06-2016, 08:49 PM
:lol what a pack of faggots

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Not surprised, tbh..as I've been saying for over a year, Draymond is by far the best leader in the NBA..you put a soft, weak-hearted nigga like Durant on the court, and Dray will eat his soul..

Robz4000
07-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Not surprised, tbh..as I've been saying for over a year, Draymond is by far the best leader in the NBA..you put a soft, weak-hearted nigga like Durant on the court, and Dray will eat his soul..

Don't think Tim is/was the best leader?

Budkin
07-06-2016, 08:59 PM
TODAY'S NBA

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Don't think Tim is/was the best leader?

It's a different form of leadership..Duncan is more like a coach/leader..

midnightpulp
07-06-2016, 09:00 PM

Lebron, bro. He chess matched Raymond out of his boots. Prime Timmy would have Rsymond chimping out as well.

Robz4000
07-06-2016, 09:01 PM
It's a different form of leadership..Duncan is more like a coach/leader..

True.

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Lebron, bro. He chess matched Raymond out of his boots. Prime Timmy would have Rsymond chimping out as well.

Lebron is a leader in the same way Duncan is..great chemistry guy, coaching figure, etc..

Draymond is more like KG, he hypes everybody around him and prepares them for war..like what Chris Paul attempts to be, except all his teammates dislike him:lol

K...
07-06-2016, 09:20 PM
draymond is the black coach without the coach powers.

Like Avery was, but not as preachy

K...
07-06-2016, 09:22 PM
but fuck as much as this sucks, who is gonna call out these faggots on the court? Lebron has his own superfriends swoons its just that most of his friends are role players.

There's no STak5, no artest, cp3 never was a real gangster. Too much money in the league for guys to fight.

siraulo23
07-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Did woj specifically say that they were recruiting him during the playoffs? I thought he just said that they were recruiting him throughtout the season in games. I must have missed it

Venti Quattro
07-07-2016, 12:46 AM

Isn't this tampering?

spurtech09
07-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Is this legit?......No wonder Warriors came back to win the series.....

Snaq O'Meal
07-07-2016, 03:30 AM
Isn't this tampering?

Doesnt matter. The league won't do shit about it.

Dro210
07-07-2016, 06:21 AM
Why do y'all think Lacob got drunk on success and let that stupid "light years ahead" comment slip, as if all other FO's were a bunch of peons. They had this mockery of the game locked up for months.

Light years ahead = collusion, without the threat of getting caught

It's gonna backfire tho, it already did. You can't cheat the game.

JamStone
07-07-2016, 08:03 AM
I think it has to be ownership / front office / coaches being involved for it to be tampering. It's weak. But I'm sure stuff like that happens quite a bit. It gets more notice when it involves a team like the Warriors and a player Durant especially in a playoff series. If MCW and Greek Freak actively recruited Greg Monroe two years ago in a regular season game, who gives a shit, right? As much as LeBron has publicly longed to have played with CP3 and Melo, I'm sure they've talked about before, even during games. Grant Hill and T-Mac did in a game the season before teaming up in Orlando. I believe they did the same with Duncan during games as they were actively recruiting him to go too. Players talk on the court.

What makes it look horrible is it happened in a playoff series and Durant played like crap in the last couple games of the 3-1 collapse. That's where you definitely question his integrity and intentions.

07-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Lebron is a leader in the same way Duncan is..great chemistry guy, coaching figure, etc..

Draymond is more like KG, he hypes everybody around him and prepares them for war..like what Chris Paul attempts to be, except all his teammates dislike him:lol

:lol