PDA

View Full Version : Big Dogg Gunned Down by POPO

SnakeBoy
07-06-2016, 10:07 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/protests-break-out-after-baton-rouge-police-fatally-shoot-man/ar-AAi9gn0?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Another black man gunned down by the police. Body cameras conveniently fell off during shooting.

RIP Alton "Big Dogg" Sterling

The community is protesting and has set up a memorial in his honor.

http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBu07sW.img?h=783&w=1019&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

SpursforSix
07-06-2016, 10:11 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/protests-break-out-after-baton-rouge-police-fatally-shoot-man/ar-AAi9gn0?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Another black man gunned down by the police.

RIP Alton "Big Dogg" Sterling

The community is protesting and has set up a memorial in his honor.

Heard about this on the radio. I suppose the video will be key to understanding what really happened. But from what's been released so far, it seem like the cops really screwed up.

That being said, if Big Dogg really did have a gun on him, then it's probably going to be justifiable.

I. Hustle
07-06-2016, 10:17 AM
What the #*@%? Did he point the gun at them? Was he resisting?

Pelicans78
07-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Brutal death. Seems like more cops are getting trigger happy.

thispego
07-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Lol what the hell is up with that fried chicken banner in the memorial?

SpursforSix
07-06-2016, 10:28 AM

That's probably the area outside the store where he set up his tables to sell CD's.

thispego
07-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Interesting theory

I. Hustle
07-06-2016, 10:54 AM

It's a benefit to raise money.

thispego
07-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Another interesting theory

I. Hustle
07-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Another interesting theory

It's not a theory.

SpursforSix
07-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Damn...from the video, it looks like they had him flat on his back and the cop sticks his gun in his chest and fires.

thispego
07-06-2016, 11:36 AM
The the chicken special is specifically part of a fundraiser? Yes it is your theory :lol

cd021
07-06-2016, 11:49 AM
In before the paid vacation and cleared of all wrong doing. SMDH

DD
07-06-2016, 12:49 PM
meh

IceColdBrewski
07-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Fucks given went down to zero when I saw that he was resisting arrest while having a gun. When I saw his rap sheet, (including being a sex offender on a juvenlie) fucks given went down to negative 50.

Robz4000
07-06-2016, 01:41 PM
RIP Big Dog

SpursforSix
07-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Fucks given went down to zero when I saw that he was resisting arrest while having a gun. When I saw his rap sheet, (including being a sex offender on a juvenlie) fucks given went down to negative 50.

didn't see his rap sheet. fuck him.

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Damn...from the video, it looks like they had him flat on his back and the cop sticks his gun in his chest and fires.

That's EXACTLY what happened....I saw the video and this one actually made me shed some years...it was brutal...a cold blooded murder....I hope his kids never watch it..its the kind of shit that could make his kids and family go absolutely crazy....wake up people

Trill Clinton
07-06-2016, 07:07 PM
sad man.

ColinB
07-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Pigs will probably walk. Sad. ACAB.

DPG21920
07-06-2016, 07:38 PM
It doesn't matter if people have a record and are terrible people. There is still a process in this country that all people have the right to.

Cops have really hard jobs in moments like these, but you better be sure you are in the right if it comes to taking someone's life and you are in a position of power.

TheSanityAnnex
07-06-2016, 07:47 PM
It doesn't matter if people have a record and are terrible people. There is still a process in this country that all people have the right to.

Cops have really hard jobs in moments like these, but you better be sure you are in the right if it comes to taking someone's life and you are in a position of power.
Weren't the cops called because he was threatening someone with a gun? If he had felony charges was it even legal for him to have a gun in LA? I'm on the fence on this one.

DPG21920
07-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Weren't the cops called because he was threatening someone with a gun? If he had felony charges was it even legal for him to have a gun in LA? I'm on the fence on this one.

I don't know the details, but from what I just watched, the cops had him down and it does seem like taser or something else could have been used.

TheSanityAnnex
07-06-2016, 07:55 PM
I don't know the details, but from what I just watched, the cops had him down and it does seem like taser or something else could have been used.
Article said they were called because he was threatening someone with a gun. Article also says they tased him. Tasers are pretty ineffective, especially if tased guy still has a gun.

DPG21920
07-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Article said they were called because he was threatening someone with a gun. Article also says they tased him. Tasers are pretty ineffective, especially if tased guy still has a gun.

They looked like they had him pretty well under control from what I just saw. There was some tussling. But I didn't see a gun pointed at the officers, they had him down with 2 cops and they were on top of him.

TheSanityAnnex
07-06-2016, 08:02 PM
They looked like they had him pretty well under control from what I just saw. There was some tussling. But I didn't see a gun pointed at the officers, they had him down with 2 cops and they were on top of him.
Like I said I'm on the fence if this guy was indeed threatening someone with a gun.

DPG21920
07-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Like I said I'm on the fence if this guy was indeed threatening someone with a gun.

What does that matter? If he was threatening someone with a gun and the cops got there and shot him because he was pointing a gun at someone - ok.

But regardless of what happened before, they had him down and were on top of him. At that point, he did not appear to have a gun anymore and was subdued.

RD2191
07-06-2016, 08:12 PM

Tbh

Silver&Black
07-06-2016, 09:48 PM

Yeah. But that doesn't mean he deserves to die. I'm not going to shed a tear over the death/murder of a sex offender, but it still doesn't make it right. He served his time and was square with the house again.

I did get a chuckle outta this though:

"In a sheriff’s affidavit on another date, Sterling was accused of breaking into a woman’s apartment by making a hole in the wall, and then trying to sell her goldfish for $20."

:lol Stealing an old woman's goldfish

IceColdBrewski
07-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Yeah. But that doesn't mean he deserves to die. I'm not going to shed a tear over the death/murder of a sex offender, but it still doesn't make it right. He served his time and was square with the house again.

"In a sheriff’s affidavit on another date, Sterling was accused of breaking into a woman’s apartment by making a hole in the wall, and then trying to sell her goldfish for $20."

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

In yet another case, Sterling was accused of entering a man’s house and demanding money. He then pushed and shoved the man, “tearing up furniture” and then others arrived to help destroy items, including appliances, the court affidavit says. The court record says that a police officer stopped Sterling, who said he had “tore up the apartment” because the victim had stolen his money. He gave his name as “Otis Deesnuts” and made a reference to a killing and having a barbecue, court records say.

:lol

DMC
07-06-2016, 10:14 PM
They 8 pieced his dark ass

DMC
07-06-2016, 10:17 PM
He grabbed at the officers gun and wasn't subdued. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

SpursforSix
07-06-2016, 10:26 PM

I doubt his sexual assault victim felt he was square with the house. Karma is the ultimate judge and for this guy, judgement was severe. Maybe it'll drag down a shitty cop as well.

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 12:08 AM
1) Its only a huge story because hes black and its that time of the year to remind us how separate we all are from one another
2) He didnt deserve that
3) Why the fuck is he resisting? Everyone pretty much gets resisting = gonna get tazed/sprayed/ or shot
4) These cops should face jail time imho...

RIP man...you didnt deserve to go out like that

Spurminator
07-07-2016, 12:14 AM
If he had felony charges was it even legal for him to have a gun in LA? I'm on the fence on this one.

I'm a little surprised that you're on the fence about someone being fatally shot for possessing a firearm. At the time he was shot, they had no idea if he was legally carrying a concealed weapon or if he was a felon with no right to the weapon. Due process?

I figured this would be a no brainer for you. Dude was tackled on suspicion and shot to death for supposedly having a firearm in possession.

Spurminator
07-07-2016, 12:22 AM
I doubt his sexual assault victim felt he was square with the house. Karma is the ultimate judge and for this guy, judgement was severe. Maybe it'll drag down a shitty cop as well.

He was convicted and did 4 years time for "carnal knowledge of a minor" when he was 21 years old. For all you know, he could have gotten a blow job from a 16 year old when he was 19.

Silver&Black
07-07-2016, 12:35 AM
He was convicted and did 4 years time for "carnal knowledge of a minor" when he was 21 years old. For all you know, he could have gotten a blow job from a 16 year old when he was 19.

I'm not 100% on this....just what I've read. (It could very well be incorrect) Said he had "sexual intercourse" with a 14 yo when he was 20 yo.

:lol Dude stole a goldfish from an old lady though
:lol Tried to sell it for $20

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2016, 01:07 AM
I'm a little surprised that you're on the fence about someone being fatally shot for possessing a firearm. At the time he was shot, they had no idea if he was legally carrying a concealed weapon or if he was a felon with no right to the weapon. Due process?

I figured this would be a no brainer for you. Dude was tackled on suspicion and shot to death for supposedly having a firearm in possession.

Did he have a gun? Did he resist arrest?

Spurminator
07-07-2016, 09:04 AM

Resist arrest in what way? It's human nature not to go completely limp when you're pinned to the ground, especially if you fear for your life.

So your position is cops should shoot a suspect in possession of a firearm regardless of whether they know he's legally allowed to have one and regardless of whether it is being used in a threatening manner. Surprising.

DarrinS
07-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Here's how it's done, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnV6mYu7TI

Spur|n|Austin
07-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Another shooting today in Minnesota, the passenger actually recorded it via a fb live feed..

Fucking Pigs.

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Another shooting today in Minnesota, the passenger actually recorded it via a fb live feed..

Fucking Pigs.

saw this as well. smh.

Spur|n|Austin
07-07-2016, 01:27 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/

Here's the video.. Dude worked at a private school in the cafeteria and had no priors. He let the officer know he had a concealed permit (which you don't even have to do in Minnesota).

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 01:33 PM

Here's the video.. Dude worked at a private school in the cafeteria and had no priors. He let the officer know he had a concealed permit (which you don't even have to do in Minnesota).

Pretty amazing how the woman kept her cool. If she would have freaked out on them, they might have popped her also.

Avante
07-07-2016, 02:34 PM
I have never hung out in parking lots or ran the streets. I went to where I was going. Why do so many blacks hang out on streets? Do something, go somewhere, to just hang out.....why? Nothing good comes from just hanging around especially afer dark.

SnakeBoy
07-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Pretty amazing how the woman kept her cool. If she would have freaked out on them, they might have popped her also.

I was more amazed at how freaked out the cop was. Dude sounded like he was having a panic attack.

IceColdBrewski
07-07-2016, 03:18 PM
nm

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Resist arrest in what way? It's human nature not to go completely limp when you're pinned to the ground, especially if you fear for your life.

So your position is cops should shoot a suspect in possession of a firearm regardless of whether they know he's legally allowed to have one and regardless of whether it is being used in a threatening manner. Surprising.

My position is to obey all orders whether armed legally or illegally.

Spurminator
07-07-2016, 03:57 PM
My position is to obey all orders whether armed legally or illegally.

... or die.

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2016, 04:55 PM
... or die.

inherent risk when you are carrying a gun legally or illegally and are confronted by police.

pgardn
07-07-2016, 05:35 PM
inherent risk when you are carrying a gun legally or illegally and are confronted by police.

Risk is greater for blacks. If a black has a concealed carry legally, they should follow a very strict protocol on how to tell the police if pulled over. I'm just not sure what that protocol is. It's not clear how one (mainly blacks) should show ID when asked to do so while carrying.

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2016, 06:21 PM
Risk is greater for blacks. If a black has a concealed carry legally, they should follow a very strict protocol on how to tell the police if pulled over. I'm just not sure what that protocol is. It's not clear how one (mainly blacks) should show ID when asked to do so while carrying.
If I were pulled over and carrying I'd keep my hands on the wheel and have the officer retrieve my ID for me. Keep your hands on the wheel at all times and follow orders. No back talking, no sudden movements, and just a lot of yes sirs.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 07:37 PM
If I were pulled over and carrying I'd keep my hands on the wheel and have the officer retrieve my ID for me. Keep your hands on the wheel at all times and follow orders. No back talking, no sudden movements, and just a lot of yes sirs.

This is what I do...I might even ask them to handcuff me and search the vehicle at their leisure while I sit in the back seat of their patrol car...at least I will be alive...

Still though I hope these dirty pigs die a slow violent death...I just won't be the one to do it :lol fucking faggot ass cracker pigs

cd021
07-07-2016, 07:48 PM

100% agree. Two men pinning another person to the ground I would imagine that it is a natural human reaction for there to be "resistant" Eric Garner was choked to death while holding is arms up in an non threatening manner and I heard people saying that he was resisting, That is obviously B.S.

If someone were punching you the natural reaction would be to put your hands up to stop them, if someone is choking you the natural response is to try and remove their hands from your throat. If you fall natural reaction is to place your hands out in front to try and break your fall, I feel the same logic apply to this case, he wasn't resisting arrest and from what I have seen he did not have gun in his hand during the scuffle.

cd021
07-07-2016, 07:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmVPxQGTsE

Sure that is a good rule of thumb but that does not seem to work for a segment of the population

clip of a man who was ordered to stop, he followed the officers directions and was shot several times after the officer asked him to get his registration.

The officer was fired.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 08:00 PM
100% agree. Two men pinning another person to the ground I would imagine that it is a natural human reaction for there to be "resistant" Eric Garner was choked to death while holding is arms up in an non threatening manner and I heard people saying that he was resisting, That is obviously B.S.

If someone were punching you the natural reaction would be to put your hands up to stop them, if someone is choking you the natural response is to try and remove their hands from your throat. If you fall natural reaction is to place your hands out in front to try and break your fall, I feel the same logic apply to this case, he wasn't resisting arrest and from what I have seen he did not have gun in his hand during the scuffle.

You're wasting your time with TSA he's thinks all black shootings are justified in all contexts ....he's ok with it ....move along

cd021
07-07-2016, 08:05 PM

Reminds me of the case of the church drummer Corey Jones ( a college graduate who also worked as a property manager of a housing authority) in Florida who was waiting for AAA when an unmarked van pulled up behind him.

He was killed by an undercover cop, who shot at him six times. Th cop never identified himself and admitted that the man never pointed his legally purchase gun that he was carrying at the time at him.

cd021
07-07-2016, 08:16 PM
You're wasting your time with TSA he's thinks all black shootings are justified in all contexts ....he's ok with it ....move along

Well aware of his rep, still baffles me someone can be that hardheaded about an issue such as police brutality. Even if he doesn't like blacks, he should at least care about the overwhelming amount of tax payer dollars that major cities are having to pay out to families because of poor policing.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834

(http://www.wsj.com/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834)
The 10 cities with the largest police departments paid out $248.7 million last year in settlements and court judgments in police-misconduct cases, up 48% from $168.3 million in 2010, according to data gathered by The Wall Street Journal through public-records requests.

Those cities collectively paid out $1.02 billion over those five years in such cases, which include alleged beatings, shootings and wrongful imprisonment. When claims related to car collisions, property damage and other police incidents are included, the total rose to more than $1.4 billion.

(http://www.wsj.com/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834)

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Well aware of his rep, still baffles me someone can be that hardheaded about an issue such as police brutality. Even if he doesn't like blacks, he should at least care about the overwhelming amount of tax payer dollars that major cities are having to pay out to families because of poor policing.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834

Couldn't agree more...he has his head in the sand like so many others...they can't see the forest for the trees...and I bet he's a bible thumping Christian like so many of those morons :lol

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Couldn't agree more...he has his head in the sand like so many others...they can't see the forest for the trees...and I bet he's a bible thumping Christian like so many of those morons :lol
Don't hate blacks and not a Christian.

Dude would still be alive today had he not threatened a man with a gun and had the cops called on him and then not follow the instructions of the cops. Dead felon illegally carrying a gun and threatening people doesn't blip my give a fuck meter.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Pigs will probably walk. Sad. ACAB.

https://youtube/6hBxxkgJCCQ

cd021
07-08-2016, 01:39 AM

Dude would still be alive today had he not threatened a man with a gun and had the cops called on him and then not follow the instructions of the cops. Dead felon illegally carrying a gun and threatening people doesn't blip my give a fuck meter.

Black man pinned to the ground and shot at point blank range by police and you don't care? Maybe you do have some issues with blacks and but not police who use deadly force in situations that don't call for it.

Find it fascinating that Dylann Roof murdered 9 Blacks and fled the state, was peacefully apprehended, and later taken to Burger King by police while this guy got the bullets. Where does that rank on your "my give a fuck meter"?

That video I posted was of a black man following police orders and he was shot several times as a result. Where does that rank on your "my give a fuck meter"?

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2016, 06:27 AM
TSA is sick....something went wrong along the way of his childhood :lol

DPG21920
07-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Black man pinned to the ground and shot at point blank range by police and you don't care? Maybe you do have some issues with blacks and but not police who use deadly force in situations that don't call for it.

Find it fascinating that Dylann Roof murdered 9 Blacks and fled the state, was peacefully apprehended, and later taken to Burger King by police while this guy got the bullets. Where does that rank on your "my give a fuck meter"?

That video I posted was of a black man following police orders and he was shot several times as a result. Where does that rank on your "my give a fuck meter"?

Look, I agree with you on people seemingly showing less empathy when cops kill minorities than others, but using one off examples like Roof vs Sterling makes no sense to me. There are probably literally 100's of examples of Black people not being shot and taken into custody (look at the number of Black people in jail) then situations where they get shot.

That doesn't excuse the cases where minorities are shot by police when other means could have been used. But the point is cherry picking things, even though there are plenty of examples, doesn't help IMO.

Just like plenty of White people were killed by cops and not taken in like Roof (or the snipers in Dallas). I still have not had anyone show me numbers that refute more White people are killed by cops than Black people. I know people like the play the "probabilities" game when it comes to this to say "Blacks are "x" times more likely that Whites".

To me, are those numbers even statistically relevant numbers/sample sizes? When you are talking about 500-1000 Blacks being killed by cops each year, in a population of maybe 40+ million Blacks in the USA? That is .000025%.

A crude example not related to the severity of what we are talking about at all, but if you give a person who is worth 1 penny another penny, you have doubled their wealth (100%). That 100% is not the same as giving a person worth $1M another $1M even though the % (100%) is the same.

I'm not even talking about the number of black on black deaths either - that is completely irrelevant in my eyes since cops are in a position of power. That's why cops killing citizens should be damned and looked at closer than anything. They are paid to protect and if they are going to take a life, they better be damn sure they are in the right.

But the point was the cherry picking and numbers game doesn't make sense to me.

Not to sound callus at all, but when you are trying to play the numbers game and talk probabilities vs ACTUAL numbers it does not make sense to me when that sample size is so small.

From what I have seen and I would want to see otherwise (But no one has been able to point me in the right direction):

More actual Whites are killed by cops than Blacks.
How many Blacks killed by cops are considered questionable?
How many Blacks killed by cops are at the hands of White cops?

The notion that this does not happen to Whites creates a really bad narrative that not only causes racial tension (IMO) but also takes away from the point of weeding out the bad cops that do exist.

I think when you stop trying to play the numbers game, to see what problems exist you see the real issue which is cops either flat out abusing their power or at best are so jumpy and poorly trained that these killings happen.

But pointing out cherry picked moments to drive a wedge has never made sense to me.

I agree 100% on the numbers I have seen that Blacks/Minorites are targeted and disproportionally punished for the same crimes as their White counterparts. That I believe.

When it comes to being killed by cops though? It happens to just as many if not more ACTUAL White humans as Blacks.

DMC
07-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Two fundamental issues at work here:

1. Cops are militant, aren't socially adept and don't have flexibility in their judgement. They are indoctrinated by scare training using videos and stories of officers being gunned down. They sit in squad cars with their partners and discuss "what I would do" and "if it ever goes down" scenarios and get worked up. They treat 99% of their encounters as if they are the .001% of the cases they see in videos so they in turn create chaos where it otherwise would not be.

1a. A fairly high percentage of academy grads are gun lovers. They like shooting. They don't have a problem with pointing a gun at another human being.
1b. There's an "us vs them" mentality where cops are basically a unionized militant force dropped into hostile territory and the hostiles are civilians.

2. The shootings happen by and large against low income minorities, because a high number of them carry a gun since they feel they need to either for cultural reasons or a group think mentality that "someone is out to kill me".

2a. Oddly they rarely use the gun to defend themselves successfully.
2b. Coupled with the quick anger trigger, the presence of a gun escalates the confrontation into a life/death struggle for both parties.

I have a CHL but I rarely carry. I've been pulled over a few times while carrying and I tell the officer right away that I am carrying and ask what they want me to do about it. I am not legally required to do this now, but me telling them sets the stage for quick turn around and lowers tensions should they discover I have it. A modicum of common sense goes a long way.

If I was carrying illegally like a lot of minorities do, I would have to decided if going to jail for illegal possession of a firearm is worth it vs what could happen if the cop sees the gun and misunderstands my intentions.

Unfortunately uneducated cops and uneducated street minorities are a really bad combination. However the blame falls on the cops, because unlike the street minority the cop has the power to stop and harass you at will. With that power comes responsibility. Folks minding their own business get pulled over and shot by some scared shitless Barney Fife, that's unacceptable.

DMC
07-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Another problem is the public gets saturated with a partial recording of an event and they connect the dots using confirmation bias. Retaliation ensues without really knowing the full story. This could be thwarted more easily if there was more transparency with police departments, if they weren't behind the scenes cleaning up their fuck ups and getting their stories in sync.

leemajors
07-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Another problem is the public gets saturated with a partial recording of an event and they connect the dots using confirmation bias. Retaliation ensues without really knowing the full story. This could be thwarted more easily if there was more transparency with police departments, if they weren't behind the scenes cleaning up their fuck ups and getting their stories in sync.

:tu

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Two fundamental issues at work here:

1. Cops are militant, aren't socially adept and don't have flexibility in their judgement. They are indoctrinated by scare training using videos and stories of officers being gunned down. They sit in squad cars with their partners and discuss "what I would do" and "if it ever goes down" scenarios and get worked up. They treat 99% of their encounters as if they are the .001% of the cases they see in videos so they in turn create chaos where it otherwise would not be.

1a. A fairly high percentage of academy grads are gun lovers. They like shooting. They don't have a problem with pointing a gun at another human being.
1b. There's an "us vs them" mentality where cops are basically a unionized militant force dropped into hostile territory and the hostiles are civilians.

2. The shootings happen by and large against low income minorities, because a high number of them carry a gun since they feel they need to either for cultural reasons or a group think mentality that "someone is out to kill me".

2a. Oddly they rarely use the gun to defend themselves successfully.
2b. Coupled with the quick anger trigger, the presence of a gun escalates the confrontation into a life/death struggle for both parties.

I have a CHL but I rarely carry. I've been pulled over a few times while carrying and I tell the officer right away that I am carrying and ask what they want me to do about it. I am not legally required to do this now, but me telling them sets the stage for quick turn around and lowers tensions should they discover I have it. A modicum of common sense goes a long way.

If I was carrying illegally like a lot of minorities do, I would have to decided if going to jail for illegal possession of a firearm is worth it vs what could happen if the cop sees the gun and misunderstands my intentions.

Unfortunately uneducated cops and uneducated street minorities are a really bad combination. However the blame falls on the cops, because unlike the street minority the cop has the power to stop and harass you at will. With that power comes responsibility. Folks minding their own business get pulled over and shot by some scared shitless Barney Fife, that's unacceptable.

WTF? Did someone inject you with truth serum crack.... This shit is crazy... One of the most racist cats on this site with a legit honest non racist opinion....

Hold on....just WTF is going on here?

cd021
07-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Look, I agree with you on people seemingly showing less empathy when cops kill minorities than others, but using one off examples like Roof vs Sterling makes no sense to me. There are probably literally 100's of examples of Black people not being shot and taken into custody (look at the number of Black people in jail) then situations where they get shot.

That doesn't excuse the cases where minorities are shot by police when other means could have been used. But the point is cherry picking things, even though there are plenty of examples, doesn't help IMO.

Just like plenty of White people were killed by cops and not taken in like Roof (or the snipers in Dallas). I still have not had anyone show me numbers that refute more White people are killed by cops than Black people. I know people like the play the "probabilities" game when it comes to this to say "Blacks are "x" times more likely that Whites".

To me, are those numbers even statistically relevant numbers/sample sizes? When you are talking about 500-1000 Blacks being killed by cops each year, in a population of maybe 40+ million Blacks in the USA? That is .000025%.

A crude example not related to the severity of what we are talking about at all, but if you give a person who is worth 1 penny another penny, you have doubled their wealth (100%). That 100% is not the same as giving a person worth $1M another $1M even though the % (100%) is the same.

I'm not even talking about the number of black on black deaths either - that is completely irrelevant in my eyes since cops are in a position of power. That's why cops killing citizens should be damned and looked at closer than anything. They are paid to protect and if they are going to take a life, they better be damn sure they are in the right.

But the point was the cherry picking and numbers game doesn't make sense to me.

Not to sound callus at all, but when you are trying to play the numbers game and talk probabilities vs ACTUAL numbers it does not make sense to me when that sample size is so small.

From what I have seen and I would want to see otherwise (But no one has been able to point me in the right direction):

More actual Whites are killed by cops than Blacks.
How many Blacks killed by cops are considered questionable?
How many Blacks killed by cops are at the hands of White cops?

The notion that this does not happen to Whites creates a really bad narrative that not only causes racial tension (IMO) but also takes away from the point of weeding out the bad cops that do exist.

I think when you stop trying to play the numbers game, to see what problems exist you see the real issue which is cops either flat out abusing their power or at best are so jumpy and poorly trained that these killings happen.

But pointing out cherry picked moments to drive a wedge has never made sense to me.

I agree 100% on the numbers I have seen that Blacks/Minorites are targeted and disproportionally punished for the same crimes as their White counterparts. That I believe.

When it comes to being killed by cops though? It happens to just as many if not more ACTUAL White humans as Blacks.

I am not saying that Whites don't get shot my the police or aren't targets of police brutality but I have my doubts that they are subjected to some of the things that blacks and Hispanics are by the police, worse yet these groups seem to get a raw deal in the judicial system. Issues such as sentencing disparities come in to play. I mentioned Roof not to cherry pick but to illustrate that sometimes doing the right thing can get a black killed while a white person may get more leeway. We've seen in the past after mass shooting where Whites have been apprehended after shooting multiple such as the shooter in Aura Colorado, and Tuscon Arizona while Blacks have been handled with excessive force for doing something as petty as allegedly selling loose cigarettes.

Whites outnumber Blacks 5:1 in the Unites States so naturally there are going to be more Whites killed by sheer number than Blacks. To use a crude example of my own it would be like asking why a player who takes five shots a game isn't outscoring another who taking twenty shots per game. There is a reason why various sites use "times as likely" over raw totals because raw totals are remarkably misleading. Sites like Vox takes into account population proportion.

**For example** (not real statistics but to illustrate a point)

1000 people killed by the police

White-425
Black -325
Hispanics-225
Other-25

White-42.5%
Black -32.5 %
Hispanics-22.5%
Other-2.5%

This is why "times as likely" over raw totals is far more accurate. In the example above Whites are killed at a higher volume but when compared to the actual overall population it is actually 10% lower than 53%, while Blacks would be 2.5 times more likely to be shot because they make up less than 13%

I have heard complaints on the media narrative of white cops vs. black victims being use to divide but I view this is more of the media finally giving attention to something that has long sense been an issue in minority communities. The Watts riots in the mid 1960's were a by product on anger and resentment of police by blacks but the first major national coverage of actual police brutality occurred nearly 30 years later when King was beaten by police on video.

BTW black on black crime is a misnomer. When looking at crime date Whites and Hispanics both have high rates of crime within their race. It has been proven that it has more to do with proximity than anything else. Blacks are more likely to live in areas that are predominantly black so they commit crimes in that area, the same can be said for whites and Hispanics. The KKK has been using the "black on black" narrative for years as a means to justify their claim that whites are superior to blacks.

cd021
07-08-2016, 12:10 PM

:tu I agree.

That gets into a larger issue of police closing ranks when officers are involved in shootings.

The MacDonald shooting that took place in Chicago, illustrates that. The officer that killed the man had a several officers witness the actions but they corroborated his false story.

The department actually deleted footage of the murder from a surveillance camera from an Burger King.

DPG21920
07-08-2016, 12:12 PM
https://youtube/6hBxxkgJCCQ

Powerful video - but was the officer in Louisana and/or Minny White?

DPG21920
07-08-2016, 12:25 PM
I am not saying that Whites don't get shot my the police or aren't targets of police brutality but I have my doubts that they are subjected to some of the things that blacks and Hispanics are by the police, worse yet these groups seem to get a raw deal in the judicial system. Issues such as sentencing disparities come in to play. I mentioned Roof not to cherry pick but to illustrate that sometimes doing the right thing can get a black killed while a white person may get more leeway. We've seen in the past after mass shooting where Whites have been apprehended after shooting multiple such as the shooter in Aura Colorado, and Tuscon Arizona while Blacks have been handled with excessive force for doing something as petty as allegedly selling loose cigarettes.

Whites outnumber Blacks 5:1 in the Unites States so naturally there are going to be more Whites killed by sheer number than Blacks. To use a crude example of my own it would be like asking why a player who takes five shots a game isn't outscoring another who taking twenty shots per game. There is a reason why various sites use "times as likely" over raw totals because raw totals are remarkably misleading. Sites like Vox takes into account population proportion.

White-425
Black -325
Hispanics-225
Other-25

White-42.5%
Black -32.5 %
Hispanics-22.5%
Other-2.5%

This is why "times as likely" over raw totals is far more accurate. In the example above Whites are killed at a higher volume but when compared to the actual overall population it is actually 10% lower than 53%, while Blacks would be 2.5 times more likely to be shot because they make up less than 13%

I have heard complaints on the media narrative of white cops vs. black victims being use to divide but I view this is more of the media finally giving attention to something that has long sense been an issue in minority communities. The Watts riots in the mid 1960's were a by product on anger and resentment of police by blacks but the first major national coverage of actual police brutality occurred nearly 30 years later when King was beaten by police on video.

BTW black on black crime is a misnomer. When looking at crime date Whites and Hispanics both have high rates of crime within their race. It has been proven that it has more to do with proximity than anything else. Blacks are more likely to live in areas that are predominantly black so they commit crimes in that area, the same can be said for whites and Hispanics. The KKK has been using the "black on black" narrative for years as a means to justify their claim that whites are superior to blacks.

No offense, but I still don't agree with the numbers. If you are using probabilities things have to be statistically relevant.

I understand math; I get the logic of your example. My point is it's really pointless because whether or not there are more Whites than Blacks, the number of people being killed by cops is so statistically small, percentages and probabilities don't make sense.

Especially when saying "this doesn't happen to whites". It clearly does. It seems that more Whites are killed at the hands of police than Blacks are. If the killing were a race issue, you would not see so many Whites killed, despite having a bigger population.

I already said I 100% believe Blacks or any minorities are targeted and unfairly punished for equal crimes in comparison to their white counterparts. That is proven and makes perfect sense.

But like I tried to differentiate and you did as well, being killed by the cops (which is the poster for BLM) is the focus here (while being punished for crimes/thrown in jail is a separate but equally important topic). To say "it doesn't happen to Whites" (which I think Jesse Williams said or alluded to) is flat out wrong.

We have seen what appears to be Black Snipers in Dallas killing cops apprehended and not taken in. We have seen how many Blacks in prison that were obviously not killed and taken in vs being shot?

It's not ok to use funny math in small sample sizes because math can do tricks with small sample sizes.

For example, of the murders in this country per year, how many are committed by blacks (regardless of the race murdered)? Like you said, there are reasons why blacks may be in those situations (poor, systemic oppression, etc..), but do you buy into the math then when it says blacks are "X' percent of the population but commit "Y" percent of the murders?

Your point about proximity is exactly what I am saying. Who is committing the most crimes? Where is it happening.

It stops being a race thing and has to do with a poor thing/community thing. Whites in poor areas are killing other whites. Just like Blacks in poor areas killing other blacks. In those areas, Whites are also shot and killed by police.

It's happening to everyone and making the police killings only about blacks when in fact more whites are being killed than blacks (not statistics, I'm talking about ACTUAL HUMAN BODIES) takes aways from the issue.

I agree with minorities getting unfair punishments compared to white counterparts, but that is different (no less important) than saying whites aren't killed by cops.

DMC
07-08-2016, 12:27 PM
It's not because of race. Race has nothing to do with in in fact. That's just a correlation, not a cause. It's because of the attitude that "you're not going to detain me" or "I don't recognize your authority over me so fuck off" is a predominately low income street culture characteristic and it clashes with the "take control of the situation" edict cops are taught. The "let me lie to you a little while, le't shuck and jive while I move my hand toward my pocket or lower back" attitude lower income folks have with each other is transferred to cops as well. They don't separate how they react to a random stranger asking them to comply and a cop doing so and cops or the system cannot beat them into compliance, not as a society. Education is the answer.

Riots are fueled by hysteria and the large majority of the participants are opportunists, not protesters. The opportunists destroy any message protesters have by looting, burning and basically acting like low income street people. I'd bet the majority of "rioters" are just looking for a score.

Pelicans78
07-08-2016, 12:29 PM

To be fair, it was a homeless guy harassing him for money. Some of these homeless fucks are thugs themselves.

DPG21920
07-08-2016, 12:30 PM
:tu I agree.

That gets into a larger issue of police closing ranks when officers are involved in shootings.

The MacDonald shooting that took place in Chicago, illustrates that. The officer that killed the man had a several officers witness the actions but they corroborated his false story.

The department actually deleted footage of the murder from a surveillance camera from an Burger King.

Yup. This is a huge issue and the culture of police has to change in this regard. The good cops have to do what's right and stop protecting those who do wrong and abuse their position of power.

DMC
07-08-2016, 12:32 PM
To be fair, it was a homeless guy harassing him for money. Some of these homeless fucks are thugs themselves.

Fine, but you don't show anyone your illegal handgun in a threatening manner. If you do and cops show up, you know the situation and have the advantage on the cops. If you get shot in that scenario you took it a bit too far. You were already in violation of several laws before it started, and you're now feeling pot committed so you lose everything instead of just saying "yeah I have a gun, no it's not legal, yeah I know I'm going to jail".

DPG21920
07-08-2016, 12:57 PM

White-425
Black -325
Hispanics-225
Other-25

White-42.5%
Black -32.5 %
Hispanics-22.5%
Other-2.5%

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/11/23/the-truth-about-that-trump-black-murder-rate-chart-on-twitter/

A quick glance at this will confirm for you that we are a fairly tribal species and we stick to our own racial lanes in many ways, including killing each other. It’s true that the vast majority of blacks who are murdered are killed by other blacks, but 2,245 out of 2,491 works out to 90%, not 97. But as for the white murder victims, whites account for 84%. (2,509 out of 3005)

I think the spot where we come into some confusion over this is the proportional numbers. As a parallel, you’ll often hear the Black Lives Matter crew claiming that the vast majority of people killed by police are black. In reality, the majority of suspects killed by the cops are white, but it’s a fairly slim majority. So since black citizens only account for 13.2% of Americans, they are proportionally being killed by cops at a higher rate. That’s where that disagreement comes from and the same applies here.

Of course, this numbers game plays both ways and that may be where the disconnect on the murder figures come in. It’s true that whites commit more murders in the United State (2,509 vs 2,245 for black offenders) but when you mix in the proportionality aspect of it the same bend in the curve applies. If all factors were completely race neutral, out of 3005 murders in 2013 you would expect to see 397 murders committed by black suspects rather than 2,245 so they’re punching way above their weight class in that regard.

So if you believe in the numbers game, like I said, do you buy into this type of math where based on the percentage of population of blacks in the USA that blacks are more murderous than their white counterparts?

If so, does that now not open up the door to view the "statistics" from the angle of blacks being in more deadly/violent crime situations which could lead to them being disproportionately killed by cops?

If in your example Blacks are 3x more likely to be killed statistically, then do you have to look at the murder rates and see if statistically blacks are 3x more likely to murder therefore in situations more times than not to be killed by police?

I don't buy it. Again, you are dealing with small numbers and while it makes sense to look at statistics with prison sentence disparities, I don't think it makes sense with police killings.

DD
07-08-2016, 01:14 PM
There's not a black person within at least 500 miles of me. Life is good.

cd021
07-08-2016, 07:10 PM
No offense, but I still don't agree with the numbers. If you are using probabilities things have to be statistically relevant.

I understand math; I get the logic of your example. My point is it's really pointless because whether or not there are more Whites than Blacks, the number of people being killed by cops is so statistically small, percentages and probabilities don't make sense.

Especially when saying "this doesn't happen to whites". It clearly does. It seems that more Whites are killed at the hands of police than Blacks are. If the killing were a race issue, you would not see so many Whites killed, despite having a bigger population.

I already said I 100% believe Blacks or any minorities are targeted and unfairly punished for equal crimes in comparison to their white counterparts. That is proven and makes perfect sense.

But like I tried to differentiate and you did as well, being killed by the cops (which is the poster for BLM) is the focus here (while being punished for crimes/thrown in jail is a separate but equally important topic). To say "it doesn't happen to Whites" (which I think Jesse Williams said or alluded to) is flat out wrong.

We have seen what appears to be Black Snipers in Dallas killing cops apprehended and not taken in. We have seen how many Blacks in prison that were obviously not killed and taken in vs being shot?

It's not ok to use funny math in small sample sizes because math can do tricks with small sample sizes.

For example, of the murders in this country per year, how many are committed by blacks (regardless of the race murdered)? Like you said, there are reasons why blacks may be in those situations (poor, systemic oppression, etc..), but do you buy into the math then when it says blacks are "X' percent of the population but commit "Y" percent of the murders?

Your point about proximity is exactly what I am saying. Who is committing the most crimes? Where is it happening.

It stops being a race thing and has to do with a poor thing/community thing. Whites in poor areas are killing other whites. Just like Blacks in poor areas killing other blacks. In those areas, Whites are also shot and killed by police.

It's happening to everyone and making the police killings only about blacks when in fact more whites are being killed than blacks (not statistics, I'm talking about ACTUAL HUMAN BODIES) takes aways from the issue.

I agree with minorities getting unfair punishments compared to white counterparts, but that is different (no less important) than saying whites aren't killed by cops.

It seems that we agree on certain issues but see things differently on others. I think my example was fairly straightforward when it comes to how various news outlets such as Vox ,the Washington times, and even 538.com all interpret police data that way because they view it as more accurate as do I. My example uses the same logic; raw totals are inaccurate because Whites make up such a large percentage of the overall population.

We don't see eye to eye on the proximity. My point was that non blacks use the black on black crime to attempt to discredit BLM but the two issues aren't related. Blacks feel that they are unfairly targeted by the police (Like in Ferguson where the Police literally targeted Blacks)

If I understand your point; your saying its not necessarily a race issue but a poor issue, I am not sure I agree with that, It can be both. Whites certainly get killed by police but I think that focusing more on the poor issue vs the race issue takes away from issues such as bias on the part of the police.

In Florida and California particularly there have been more than dozen officers that have been linked to hate groups, or have otherwise been outed as racists over the past couple of years, that were ultimately fired because of their associations.

http://www.kcra.com/news/sf-to-review-cases-involving-officers-who-sent-racist-texts/31838046

San Francisco prosecutors will review dozens of old prosecution cases touched by four city police officers under investigation for allegedly sending racist and homophobic text messages, the city's district attorney said Monday.

(the DA) will review all cases going back 10 years that the officers were linked to either by writing a report, submitting evidence or testifying in court.

of course that does not mean that all or even most cops have bias but it seems that it is becoming increasingly common for officers to be outed and ousted as bigots, which I guess is a sign of progress. Then again, it is troubling that bigots seem to make it into positions of power in the first place.

ViceCity86
07-09-2016, 12:16 AM

pgardn
07-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Linking this incident to the Minnesota incident is not doing the poor guy in Minnesota any favors.

With the info we have at this point anyway.

jermaine
07-09-2016, 09:44 AM
There's not a black person within at least 500 miles of me. Life is good.

Everyone has the right to express their minds... But that dont mean it'sa good idea to do so. That was a very very rude thing to say sir.

DD
07-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Everyone has the right to express their minds... But that dont mean it'sa good idea to do so. That was a very very rude thing to say sir.

Apologies, if it offended you. After working the inner cities of Miami, D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and New Orleans I've had a front-row seat in observing blackfolk--and I just can't stand their laziness, stupidity, selfishness, and entitlement tbh. I've met some good ones, funny ones, and others that broke the mold but by and large my prejudices are justified. I'm sure you feel the same about most white folk, but then again we (black people, white people, whomever) can only offer legit commentary on what they've personally seen or experienced. My beef is with the SJW's (and/or the fake neo-nazis) here that champion causes of people they've never had to interact with on a daily basis.

Spurminator
07-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Apologies, if it offended you. After working the inner cities of Miami, D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and New Orleans I've had a front-row seat in observing blackfolk--and I just can't stand their laziness, stupidity, selfishness, and entitlement tbh. I've met some good ones, funny ones, and others that broke the mold but by and large my prejudices are justified. I'm sure you feel the same about most white folk, but then again we (black people, white people, whomever) can only offer legit commentary on what they've personally seen or experienced. My beef is with the SJW's (and/or the fake neo-nazis) here that champion causes of people they've never had to interact with on a daily basis.

In general "SJW's" come from a more educated background and have interacted with intelligent people from all races, so its difficult for them to understand how people could have a monolithic view of an entire race. Their exposure to minorities tends to be the more acculturated ones, though they are also exposed to lower classes through charity work.

From the sounds of it, you are probably more exposed to the less educated minorities due to your own lower educated, less socialized position in society. Naturally less educated, poorer minorities tend to group together just like less educated and poor whites, and some cultural characteristics are more defined in those groups as well. (This is seen a lot in prison.) So your perspective is limited to the lower classes you live with and you are unable to comprehend why a Harvard educated black man might think it's bullshit when he's treated like a common street thug.

DD
07-09-2016, 12:52 PM
In general "SJW's" come from a more educated background and have interacted with intelligent people from all races, so its difficult for them to understand how people could have a monolithic view of an entire race. Their exposure to minorities tends to be the more acculturated ones, though they are also exposed to lower classes through charity work.

From the sounds of it, you are probably more exposed to the less educated minorities due to your own lower educated, less socialized position in society. Naturally less educated, poorer minorities tend to group together just like less educated and poor whites, and some cultural characteristics are more defined in those groups as well. (This is seen a lot in prison.) So your perspective is limited to the lower classes you live with and you are unable to comprehend why a Harvard educated black man might think it's bullshit when he's treated like a common street thug.

^Prime example of an SJW with the same tired liberal perspective. I'm willing to bet our educational and socio-economic backgrounds are more or less the same. True, I was making peanuts as a paramedic/firefighter from '05-08 (then started getting great gigs since), but I'm willing to bet any amount of $ I've done more for African-Americans than you ever have--so try a different tactic when coming at me. If you're black, then I understand your uterine cramps, but if not I'd like to hear your resume on what you've done for blackfolk other then go full-SJW on the internets.

DD
07-09-2016, 12:54 PM
So your perspective is limited to the lower classes you live with and you are unable to comprehend why a Harvard educated black man might think it's bullshit when he's treated like a common street thug.

:lmao I skipped this sentence the first time through...thanks for confirming that your only interaction with African Americans is from blipsters at Starbucks

pgardn
07-09-2016, 01:36 PM
:lmao I skipped this sentence the first time through...thanks for confirming that your only interaction with African Americans is from blipsters at Starbucks

And your interactions come from emergency situations due to poverty in inner cities? Oh hell yes, this brings out the best in people.

How many close black friends do you have?

DD
07-09-2016, 01:51 PM
And your interactions come from emergency situations due to poverty in inner cities? Oh hell yes, this brings out the best in people.

How many close black friends do you have?

My interactions come from inner cities, overseas contracting (worst of the worst black trash here), and humanitarian/monitoring missions...and believe it or not, my viewpoints are also shaped by the plethora of African-American colleagues I've worked with--not just the patients I treat.

and :lol at your sophomoric last question...out of the countless AA's I've known or worked with, there is two I'd consider friends and competent colleagues--but that was through contracting and we all live in different parts of the country when not on projects/missions--so it ain't like our families are enjoying bbq's and ballgames together.

As stupid as your last question is, it does bring up another talking point. All the (educated) blacks on this site have more white friends than black friends, but they'd never dare admit it.:lol

pgardn
07-09-2016, 02:06 PM
My interactions come from inner cities, overseas contracting (worst of the worst black trash here), and humanitarian/monitoring missions...and believe it or not, my viewpoints are also shaped by the plethora of African-American colleagues I've worked with--not just the patients I treat.

and :lol at your sophomoric last question...out of the countless AA's I've known or worked with, there is two I'd consider friends and competent colleagues--but that was through contracting and we all live in different parts of the country when not on projects/missions--so it ain't like our families are enjoying bbq's and ballgames together.

As stupid as your last question is, it does bring up another talking point. All the (educated) blacks on this site have more white friends than black friends, but they'd never dare admit it.:lol

I have a friend who does exactly what you do with out the overseas stuff here in SA

Your encounters have been shaped largely after drugs, crimes, or diseases diabetes, AIDS due to economics etc... type situations. You are not treating Miles from Hollywood that often. So you get fed up with the squalor and apparent lack of will to do anything for betterment and just basic human decency like cleaning.

So where is the worst of the worst black trash? Which countries and in what situations?

And of course the black folks on here probably have more white friends because they don't live in poverty in the US most likely.

So what is your theory on how dark skin color causes trashyness?

Leave the freshman emojis out, just give me the goods. So do tell...

DD
07-09-2016, 02:12 PM
pgardn, before you come up with your next lame response (that'll inevitably move the goalposts), please tell me what you've done (and your experiences) before engaging me. This goes for all SJW's (whether it's regarding blacks, muslims, gays, etc). This isn't a dick-measuring contest, I'm just curious what experiences you all have dealing with or living amongst those you champion. I don't have time for college-boy idealism and theory--we're talking real-world experience here. The way it sounds now is that you all volunteer at soup kitchens or hand out clean needles in your spare time.

DD
07-09-2016, 02:21 PM
I have a friend who does exactly what you do with out the overseas stuff here in SA

Your encounters have been shaped largely after drugs, crimes, or diseases diabetes, AIDS due to economics etc... type situations. You are not treating Miles from Hollywood that often. So you get fed up with the squalor and apparent lack of will to do anything for betterment and just basic human decency like cleaning.

So where is the worst of the worst black trash? Which countries and in what situations?

And of course the black folks on here probably have more white friends because they don't live in poverty in the US most likely.

So what is your theory on how dark skin color causes trashyness?

Leave the freshman emojis out, just give me the goods. So do tell...

So you have a friend who works in fire/ems (probably mexican), and you try to compare that with my experiences.

The worst of the black trash (and this is just from my experience) were subcontractors out in Afghanistan, trying to fake injuries (":crymuh back hurts from driving a bus, or I twisted muh ankle on a rock:cry") so they could get DBA claims. I literally lost count how many times I've treated bullshit injuries from these people. Whites would try it too, but they represented a mere fraction of the bullshit-claims department. It was sickening, because it ended up fucking over the people who actually had legit claims (muddling through red-tape for a year before they got their paycheck).

In one of our clinics we had a closed-circuit camera in the lobby and you could actually see these guys stroll in all casual, then get into character before they knocked on the clinic door:lmao

pgardn
07-09-2016, 02:23 PM
pgardn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19184), before you come up with your next lame response (that'll inevitably move the goalposts), please tell me what you've done (and your experiences) before engaging me. This goes for all SJW's (whether it's regarding blacks, muslims, gays, etc). This isn't a dick-measuring contest, I'm just curious what experiences you all have dealing with or living amongst those you champion. I don't have time for college-boy idealism and theory--we're talking real-world experience here. The way it sounds now is that you all volunteer at soup kitchens or hand out clean needles in your spare time.

Im not championing anyone. No dick measurements. I told you in the other post about my interest in this subject. You choose to give your characterization and I have questions. If I have spare time I spend some time tutoring science, mostly physics, to suburban and inner city people, even adults. This of course is usually a very civil environment. My Job only brings me close to well educated people with dark skin. Yep one friend is part Hispanic other is white, very bright, and very prejudice. They do what you do.

I would rather watch the insurance scams on tape of people with back injuries. Lotta whites sit around to listening to lawyers for claims as well. I don't find the clinic example insightful. Let's stick with color theory.

So to your theories.
I would never ask you this stuff unless I know people who do what you do.

pgardn
07-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Oh, again they do what you do only here.

Been shot at, bitten, family members or others attack... On and on....

DD
07-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Oh, again they do what you do only here.

Been shot at, bitten, family members or others attack... On and on....

You really have no understanding of the situation, just living vicariously through your friend's experience. Forget Miami and Pittsburgh (which were bad enough), your SA friends have nothing on 3 years of working Baltimore, Washington D.C., and New Orleans (all of which are infinitely worse). Oh, again it's what every EMS provider goes through at some point (more so in the cities I've worked), but don't try to compare it with getting rocketed and mortared on a nightly basis in a foreign country. You (and your friends) have no idea what it's like to hear an incoming alarm whilst living in a tent, then treating mass casualties afterwards. Just bow it of this one

HI-FI
07-09-2016, 03:05 PM
:lol

pgardn
07-09-2016, 03:10 PM
You really have no understanding of the situation, just living vicariously through your friend's experience. Forget Miami and Pittsburgh (which were bad enough), your SA friends have nothing on 3 years of working Baltimore, Washington D.C., and New Orleans (all of which are infinitely worse). Oh, again it's what every EMS provider goes through at some point (more so in the cities I've worked, but don't try to compare it with getting rocketed and mortared on a nightly basis in a foreign country. You (and your friends) have no idea what it's like to hear and incoming alarm whilst living in a tent, then treating mass casualties afterwards. Just bow it of this one

So because you are rocketed and mortared I need to bow out of this discussion that has to do with skin color.
WTF? So I don't understand blacks because you were rocketed ... See I was asking you questions as you made the assertions. But I can't understand. Just like blacks say whites can't understand except... THAT YOU DO understand blacks.

Vicariously... Are you frkn joking. I would not step foot in their jobs. My wife gets much closer to it but not me. And because the cities you worked in had larger numbers of blacks it can't be compared to San Antonio... Yes. They see basically the same shit you see with Hispanics, whites, and with blacks if they get an East side call.

So you one upped them and me with your knowledge of the black skinned condition because of working overseas and getting mortared instead of shot at with measly handguns. I will humbly step aside.

And you asked ME not to measure dicks? Seriously...

I understand, but don't really as I can't.
Fah get it.
You are 500 miles from blacks. It's all good.

DD
07-09-2016, 03:32 PM
So because you are rocketed and mortared I need to bow out of this discussion that has to do with skin color.
WTF? So I don't understand blacks because you were rocketed ... See I was asking you questions as you made the assertions. But I can't understand. Just like blacks say whites can't understand except... THAT YOU DO understand blacks.

Vicariously... Are you frkn joking. I would not step foot in their jobs. My wife gets much closer to it but not me. And because the cities you worked in had larger numbers of blacks it can't be compared to San Antonio... Yes. They see basically the same shit you see with Hispanics, whites, and with blacks if they get an East side call.

So you one upped them and me with your knowledge of the black skinned condition because of working overseas and getting mortared instead of shot at with measly handguns. I will humbly step aside.

And you asked ME not to measure dicks? Seriously...

I understand, but don't really as I can't.
Fah get it.
You are 500 miles from blacks. It's all good.

Every argument you get into with me you pose a stupid question then repeat it over and over--you're simply one of the dumbest posters I've ever come across. It's like you go in head-first with an agenda then get lost in your own battle plan. San Antonio's worst neighborhoods don't even scratch the surface of BAL, DC, or NO's worst areas. So again, your vicarious encounters with violence (just domestically) pale in comparison to mine. You conveniently dusted off the overseas experience because you (and your mexican amigos) knew you were out of your depth.

Just one example, but on 07-Dec-2014 a rocket hit right next to a chow hall at Bagram Airfield. 2 Indians were killed and 1 Bosnian was severely wounded by shrapnel. For the next 6 months we had blacks coming by the clinic trying to claim PTSD (and they treated the Indians and Nepalese like shit) and they all used the same line: "I see their faces when I close my eyes!:cry"
It was later found out that only one of the dozen+ cases were working that day, and half were on R&R back home:lmao. Like I said, you speak of matters you personally know nothing about.

iirc you peddle medical supplies or work on projects (strictly prn basis) with mostly affluent people (whatever race they may be). So don't try to compare your cubicle lifestyle and sheltered view of the world with those who have actually gone out and experienced it, mmkay?

pgardn
07-09-2016, 06:49 PM

So you need to be guided to the beginning again.

This is your answer to my post.

You have concluded that blacks of all nationalities are trash because of what you have seen in THE WORST situations. Like the situation you find people of color in has no correlation to HOW THEY MIGHT BE ACTING.

Quit avoiding your gigantic generalizations because you have been in the worst places. This is exactly the point. You think you have some great insight to human behavior because you have seen shitty stuff. And then claim I want to measure dick size...? " Mister, I've been to Baltimore, I know these animals. " Fucking go to Rio for the Olympics and do your thing in the slums and tell us what Brazilians are acting like based on the multiple shades of skin color"

You are a piece of work.

Your problem is you make stupid ass generalizations from your extreme situations and then claim the normal white folk can't understand. " Ive seen these animals at the same time I was being rocketed Mister. So don't dare ask me to explain myself"

Please...
Work in a cubicle and peddle medical supplies... Jesus. If This makes you feel like you have a pulse on the world by imagining what I do.

ViceCity86
07-09-2016, 08:23 PM
They 8 pieced his dark ass

:lmao

ViceCity86
07-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Family Feud- We asked 100 White people

Name bad things Black people do

1. Kill people over material possessions
2. Steal goldfish and resell them

Spurminator
07-09-2016, 08:42 PM
^Prime example of an SJW with the same tired liberal perspective. I'm willing to bet our educational and socio-economic backgrounds are more or less the same. True, I was making peanuts as a paramedic/firefighter from '05-08 (then started getting great gigs since), but I'm willing to bet any amount of $ I've done more for African-Americans than you ever have--so try a different tactic when coming at me. If you're black, then I understand your uterine cramps, but if not I'd like to hear your resume on what you've done for blackfolk other then go full-SJW on the internets.

"You're a lib"
"I bet I make as much as you"
"I worked my way up the food chain"
"How much you wanna bet?"
"You're angry like a woman"

Pretty predictable response based on how I pegged you.

You have at least advanced to a level of brain capacity that gives you the power to group black people into two groups (n*ggers and "blipsters") so you have that going for you.

01Snake
07-10-2016, 07:52 AM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4568002.jpg

DD
07-10-2016, 01:08 PM
"You're a lib"
"I bet I make as much as you"
"I worked my way up the food chain"
"How much you wanna bet?"
"You're angry like a woman"

Pretty predictable response based on how I pegged you.

You have at least advanced to a level of brain capacity that gives you the power to group black people into two groups (n*ggers and "blipsters") so you have that going for you.

Are you purposely trying to fill the void left by ChumpDumper?

YOU implied I was of a lower socioeconomic and educational status because of my views on blacks. Don't start what you can't finish. Like I said before, our educational backgrounds are probably alike. I was once like you--full of liberal gusto and eating up whatever flavor-of-the-month social justice crusade there was. After years of having to work with (or on) these people I saw through the bullshit. You act like there's droves of Harvard-educated blacks, or even insinuate that educated blacks are more prevalent than their 4th/5th generation welfare brethren.

So again I ask--what have you done for black people (or any other minority you champion)? If you're gonna challenge my background then put your cards on the table and we'll see what's up.

DD
07-10-2016, 01:13 PM
So you need to be guided to the beginning again.

This is your answer to my post.

You have concluded that blacks of all nationalities are trash because of what you have seen in THE WORST situations. Like the situation you find people of color in has no correlation to HOW THEY MIGHT BE ACTING.

Quit avoiding your gigantic generalizations because you have been in the worst places. This is exactly the point. You think you have some great insight to human behavior because you have seen shitty stuff. And then claim I want to measure dick size...? " Mister, I've been to Baltimore, I know these animals. " Fucking go to Rio for the Olympics and do your thing in the slums and tell us what Brazilians are acting like based on the multiple shades of skin color"

You are a piece of work.

Your problem is you make stupid ass generalizations from your extreme situations and then claim the normal white folk can't understand. " Ive seen these animals at the same time I was being rocketed Mister. So don't dare ask me to explain myself"

Please...
Work in a cubicle and peddle medical supplies... Jesus. If This makes you feel like you have a pulse on the world by imagining what I do.

You are so stupid. Again, you have no knowledge of the subject you speak about--just because you know a couple be@ners who got bitten by a psych patient doesn't make you an expert on EMS. It's a world you know nothing about, and wikipedia won't teach you it.

How about this, pgardn...next time I'm in the States (should be April of 2017), I'll take you on a ride-along in a Baltimore EMS system, then let you see for yourself how they abuse the system. I'll even precept you so you'll see first-hand how fast we deplete our stocks of Narcan.:lol

pgardn
07-10-2016, 07:55 PM
You are so stupid. Again, you have no knowledge of the subject you speak about--just because you know a couple be@ners who got bitten by a psych patient doesn't make you an expert on EMS. It's a world you know nothing about, and wikipedia won't teach you it.

How about this, pgardn...next time I'm in the States (should be April of 2017), I'll take you on a ride-along in a Baltimore EMS system, then let you see for yourself how they abuse the system. I'll even precept you so you'll see first-hand how fast we deplete our stocks of Narcan.:lol

I never claimed to be an expert on EMS fuckwad. And that is NOT the subject and you know this. Read my posts Again. I use these examples to describe the same situations in Hispanics and to a lesser degree whites in San Antonio ( other skin colors in dire dirt poor health situations using the system the same way) But San Antonio is nothing like Baltimore. WTF?

We are talking about YOUR assertions of the Black race based on seeing them in dire squalid situations. I described these situations as a possibly slanted view towards an entire race. You claim it's universal. Then you go and serve up your dick size while changing the subject. (Wtf does Narcan example have to do with the black race being degenerate lazy people?)
" Hey mister, you come to my job and I'll teach you about dyes and energy absorbance and emission levels for possible use in Flow machines, and then we will go out back with the Narcan brotherman... And then I will let you meet my dark skinned gentrified colleagues so you can explain your Baltimore examples" Wtf?

Keep going off course. I ask a question and pose a possible reason why your particular views might be slanted given the environment, and then you can proceed to pull out your penis with a measuring tape.

Keep going.
This is getting even more humorous now.

DD
07-11-2016, 02:18 PM
I never claimed to be an expert on EMS fuckwad. And that is NOT the subject and you know this. Read my posts Again. I use these examples to describe the same situations in Hispanics and to a lesser degree whites in San Antonio ( other skin colors in dire dirt poor health situations using the system the same way) But San Antonio is nothing like Baltimore. WTF?

We are talking about YOUR assertions of the Black race based on seeing them in dire squalid situations. I described these situations as a possibly slanted view towards an entire race. You claim it's universal. Then you go and serve up your dick size while changing the subject. (Wtf does Narcan example have to do with the black race being degenerate lazy people?)
" Hey mister, you come to my job and I'll teach you about dyes and energy absorbance and emission levels for possible use in Flow machines, and then we will go out back with the Narcan brotherman... And then I will let you meet my dark skinned gentrified colleagues so you can explain your Baltimore examples" Wtf?

Keep going off course. I ask a question and pose a possible reason why your particular views might be slanted given the environment, and then you can proceed to pull out your penis with a measuring tape.

Keep going.
This is getting even more humorous now.

What's more common in this country...the black people I've come across or your "dark-skinned gentrified colleagues" you speak so glowingly of? Liberals get so pissy when people make generalizatons, but uneducated blackfolk is the norm, whereas your supposed colleagues are the exception. If you have evidence to the contrary then please let me know.

and :lol at dire and squalid...yes, abusing the ambulance system so you can get a ride across town to a hospital that's close to your crack dealer is really dire (but then again that's the white man's fault somehow, amirite?). This brings us full-circle--you have a very limited exposure to black people (especially the ones who are "supposed" victims of police brutality all over the media). Your Uncle Tom friends are all you know--and that does nothing to dispel my experiences of actually having to deal with the street trash (that IS in the media).

All I ask is that you get your hands dirty and get to know the minorities you champion before trying to teach others the way of the world.

Good luck with whatever project you're still working on--especially if it's government funded...I'd hate to see my tax dollars have to carry both the gutter trash and your gentrified colleagues.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Yep one friend is part Hispanic .

You don't have any pure Bean friends?

pgardn
07-11-2016, 07:22 PM
What's more common in this country...the black people I've come across or your "dark-skinned gentrified colleagues" you speak so glowingly of? Liberals get so pissy when people make generalizatons, but uneducated blackfolk is the norm, whereas your supposed colleagues are the exception. If you have evidence to the contrary then please let me know.

and :lol at dire and squalid...yes, abusing the ambulance system so you can get a ride across town to a hospital that's close to your crack dealer is really dire (but then again that's the white man's fault somehow, amirite?). This brings us full-circle--you have a very limited exposure to black people (especially the ones who are "supposed" victims of police brutality all over the media). Your Uncle Tom friends are all you know--and that does nothing to dispel my experiences of actually having to deal with the street trash (that IS in the media).

All I ask is that you get your hands dirty and get to know the minorities you champion before trying to teach others the way of the world.

Good luck with whatever project you're still working on--especially if it's government funded...I'd hate to see my tax dollars have to carry both the gutter trash and your gentrified colleagues.

You got basic cause and effect all screwed around IMO. No actually, I don't have limited exposure to blacks. I see them in totally DIFFERENT situations than you see them. I'm not going to make the claim that all the Indians, Chinese, and yep, Black Africans I see who are PHDs and incredible bright and a credit to this country are the Norm. You want to claim you started out with little and made a lot, congrats. But to pretend like Blacks can't do what you have done is foolish. And at least I can fckn admit I was born the right skin color in this country, and then with a lot of work and luck getting very good teachers, I met very good people through schooling. But I Fkn see the luck I had. Right place, right skills, right time, right people. A whole lotta luck. With work.

Or maybe I don't get it at all. So you tell me how skin color causes poverty and the very clear symptoms associated with it? If you wanna state there are cultural reasons why blacks are less likely to better themselves than whites go to it, explain. When you take a trip to a poor white South Texas towns and see a methed out, hang on white population because that's the predominant skin color, tell them your story. I can tell you exactly where to go. Hell, I can take you right to them. It's not Baltimore though so you might be dissappointed. No blacks to blame, but it might go over well if you blame blacks.

Btw, you want those tax and private industry dollars going to the projects I mentioned. I guarantee it. (Yep, some cash fat investors will profit) Just like society needs people who are skilled at what you do when you really are doing your job. We all bear the burden of cheats at county hospitals and on emergency vehicles who might save and or transport them. County taxes here.

pgardn
07-11-2016, 07:28 PM
You don't have any pure Bean friends?

Its hard to tell who is pure beaned and who is not sometimes. I think I'm about 1/16 beaned. But yes, lots of pure beaned friends I'm pretty sure.

Maybe you could apply Hitler's system of what an pure German is and have me deported.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2016, 08:43 PM

Sup bro.....how's the family :lol

https://youtube/E48QqcTOXeY

DD
07-11-2016, 11:39 PM
So you tell me how skin color causes poverty

That's the million-dollar question. I can't tell you what makes black men abandon their children (and responsibilities), what makes black women the most insufferable creatures on the planet, or why they blacks as a whole are so keen at freeloading off the government. I also can't tell you why affluent blacks prefer white friends and neighbors. If you have the answers to all these mysteries please let me know. Perhaps it's just a coincidence and I'm being too prejudice

Spurminator
07-11-2016, 11:43 PM
That's the million-dollar question. I can't tell you what makes black men abandon their children (and responsibilities), what makes black women the most insufferable creatures on the planet, or why they blacks as a whole are so keen at freeloading off the government. I also can't tell you why affluent blacks prefer white friends and neighbors. If you have the answers to all these mysteries please let me know. Perhaps it's just a coincidence and I'm being too prejudice

Perhaps those things are related to something other than race. Perhaps if you didn't group people into superficial social subsets like race (as is common with people at your intellectual level) this would be an easy question for you to answer.

Why do affluent black people have more white friends than non affluent black people? Gosh, that's a real tough one, Sherlock.

DD
07-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Perhaps those things are related to something other than race. Perhaps if you didn't group people into superficial social subsets like race (as is common with people at your intellectual level) this would be an easy question for you to answer.

So with your "supposed" superior intellect, please answer the aforementioned questions.

Why do affluent black people have more white friends than non affluent black people? Gosh, that's a real tough one, Sherlock.

That wasn't the question, but someone at your intellectual level would rephrase it to suit your argument. Why do affluent black people prefer white friends and neighbors than their fellow hoodrats?

Spurminator
07-11-2016, 11:57 PM
So with your "supposed" superior intellect, please answer the aforementioned questions.

Unless you have data that accounts for poverty, your anecdotes aren't valid.

That wasn't the question, but someone at your intellectual level would rephrase it to suit your argument. Why do affluent black people prefer white friends and neighbors than their fellow hoodrats?

Data on preference? Anecdotally, why would affluent black people prefer to spend time around hoodrats? See, as someone with low intellect, you automatically assume that all people of a particular race should prefer to be friends with other people of their same race, but in higher socio-economic classes, this isn't the case.

How many affluent, cultured white folks are palling around with your redneck ass?

DD
07-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Unless you have data that accounts for poverty, your anecdotes aren't valid.

Data on preference? Anecdotally, why would affluent black people prefer to spend time around hoodrats? See, as someone with low intellect, you automatically assume that all people of a particular race prefer to be friends with other people of their same race, but in higher socio-economic classes, this isn't the case.

How many affluent, cultured white folks are palling around with your redneck ass?

This coming from somebody who lives in a redneck state, while I've lived in (primarily) blue states for most of my life. Let that rage out, kid. You have no answers, so keep playing the Diet Chumpdumpder role. You're soaked in white guilt, just read any post you've made in the PoFo. You are the ST vessel through which Rachel Maddow speaks.

Oh, and there's no black people or rednecks that I know of in Pinecrest, Miami. If there are I'm sure they're not the kind that resist arrest from police officers

Spurminator
07-12-2016, 12:07 AM
This coming from somebody who lives in a redneck state, while I've lived in (primarily) blue states for most of my life. Let that rage out, kid. You have no answers, so keep playing the Diet Chumpdumpder role. You're soaked in white guilt, just read any post you've made in the PoFo. You are the ST vessel through which Rachel Maddow speaks

:lol state smack - Another entry in "Things Dumb People Say to Feel Superior," along with projecting emotion (:lol rage)