PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL UFC 200 just got nuked with Jon Jones failed drug test

Thebesteva
07-06-2016, 11:58 PM
:lol this was supposed to be their big PPV...jesus christ Dana White get your organization under control. I love MMA, I train boxing and MMA...I fucking hate the UFC.

DMC
07-07-2016, 01:04 AM
You don't train shit. You clean shit.

Trainwreck2100
07-07-2016, 01:12 AM
dana white cashing out anyway he gives no fucks

Splits
07-07-2016, 01:14 AM
UFC is a gold mine for OP, many more bed pans to clean after these guys "retire".

Avante
07-07-2016, 01:32 AM

The internet cracks me up.

If ya say..."I'm short, fat and stupid"...it's..."Yep, you got it!" But if ya say..."I'm tall, buffed and rich"...it's..."BULLSHIT!!!"

Why?

Would you believe...

I played harmonica behind Steve Perry one night in a little bar in Hanford?
Smoked a joint with Jan Michael Vincent in a parking lot in Lemoore? (he's also from Hanford)
Me and Tommy Johnston (Doobie Brothers) had the hots for the same girl in HS? Mt. Whitney HS in Visalia.
Sat on a bar stole in Hunters Point sharing a pitcher of beer with Carlos Santana and a couple of his buddies?

All internet lies, right?

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 01:48 AM

I do train tho...I got a pink belt in jew jitsu

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 01:53 AM
I do train tho...I got a pink belt in jew jitsu
You're such a fucking liar you aren't a doctor :lol

Did you think anybody would buy your stupid bs?

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 02:13 AM
UFC is a gold mine for OP, many more bed pans to clean after these guys "retire".

If I clean enough will my tax return ever look like yours?

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 02:14 AM
You're such a fucking liar you aren't a doctor :lol

Did you think anybody would buy your stupid bs?

I just wanted to feel special for once...I felt this forum was the proper avenue to do that

Joseph Kony
07-07-2016, 02:20 AM

If ya say..."I'm short, fat and stupid"...it's..."Yep, you got it!" But if ya say..."I'm tall, buffed and rich"...it's..."BULLSHIT!!!"

Why?

Would you believe...

Smoked a joint with Jan Michael Vincent in a parking lot in Lemoore? (he's also from Hanford)
Me and Tommy Johnston (Doobie Brothers) had the hots for the same girl in HS? Mt. Whitney HS in Visalia.
Sat on a bar stole in Hunters Point sharing a pitcher of beer with Carlos Santana and a couple of his buddies?

no one cares fat fuck pedophile. now get back downstairs where you belong

Splits
07-07-2016, 02:34 AM
If I clean enough will my tax return ever look like yours?

sure. 30 years inflation adjusted

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 03:08 AM
sure. 30 years inflation adjusted

https://media2.giphy.com/media/HjPbLbmep2aJO/200_s.gif

TheGreatYacht
07-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Did he take roids? If so :lmao

Needing roids to hug men :lmao

Almost as pathetic as taking roids to use a wooden stick :lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-07-2016, 08:06 AM
A WWE wrestler is main eventing UFC 200 :lmao

Im sure that MMGay h!ck demographic has no problems with a "wrassler" main eventing :lmao

07-07-2016, 10:36 AM
:lol MMgay

07-07-2016, 10:37 AM

Why?

Would you believe...

Yes

Now go back to the fucking basement you old ass pedo

Chucho
07-07-2016, 01:26 PM
LOL UFC

LOL EVERYONE on the juice in that fake sport. Even Joe Rogan and Dana "Big Bully, Dumb Fighter Pimp" White are juicing.

LOL having to resort to using a retread fake fighter to fight in a fixed fight because their fad product is trending downwards and their only draws are pro rasslers.

LOL Dana begging Vince McMahon to borrow fake fighters for his fake fights

LOL UFC

LOL MMA fans supporting a crooked, fake sport

LOL MMA a "real sport"

LOL Rousey

LOLLOLOLOOLAKERS.

Chucho
07-07-2016, 01:27 PM
A WWE wrestler is main eventing UFC 200 :lmao

Im sure that MMGay h!ck demographic has no problems with a "wrassler" main eventing :lmao

The fight was fixed as soon as Dana got off his knees and removed Vince McMahon's phallus from his mouth to close the deal. LOL UFC. LOL DANA. LOL MMA FANS who like their sports fake and fixed and pumped full of sweaty men rolling around on the ground.

TheGreatYacht
07-07-2016, 01:28 PM
LOL UFC

LOL EVERYONE on the juice in that fake sport. Even Joe Rogan and Dana "Big Bully, Dumb Fighter Pimp" White are juicing.

LOL having to resort to using a retread fake fighter to fight in a fixed fight because their fad product is trending downwards and their only draws are pro rasslers.

LOL Dana begging Vince McMahon to borrow fake fighters for his fake fights

LOL UFC

LOL MMA fans supporting a crooked, fake sport

LOL MMA a "real sport"

LOL Rousey

LOLLOLOLOOLAKERS.
:wow fucking Chucho

DMC
07-07-2016, 01:28 PM

Why?

Would you believe...

So you think dropping names of people who wouldn't remember you makes you somehow different than the fat piece of shit that raped that little girl over in Olongapo?