PDA

View Full Version : OT: Falcon Heights --Cop MURDERS Man [GRAPHIC]

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 01:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhMdVFbsak&feature=youtu.be

Ashy Larry
07-07-2016, 01:44 AM
Shit is crazy. Gotta have on bullet proof clothes these days. This cat and Alton Sterling. If I'm not mistaken, her FB PAGE is blank and she's still held by one time. They'll probably throw a bunch of AK's in her trunk and say she's Muslim.

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 01:47 AM
The black agenda has been quiet too long...two black guys shot by cops in the last 24 hours...the media has a boner over this.

Joseph Kony
07-07-2016, 01:48 AM
it's disturbing how calm she is too, like it's normal for this shit to happen tbh :depressed

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 01:52 AM
The cop is over there losing his shit, while this woman while sitting next to her BF bleeding to death is able to calmly answer questions. Something is wrong here.

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 02:05 AM
Venti Quattro (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17094)+ what you think bitch?

jeebus
07-07-2016, 02:07 AM
Need to ask timvp if he can make some sort of off topic forum for stuff like this. It's a crazy idea but it might work.

07-07-2016, 12:39 PM
The black agenda has been quiet too long...two black guys shot by cops in the last 24 hours...the media has a boner over this.
It's strange how we didn't really hear anything about police shootings the last six months or so. Maybe longer..

07-07-2016, 12:41 PM
The cop is over there losing his shit, while this woman while sitting next to her BF bleeding to death is able to calmly answer questions. Something is wrong here.officer completely broke down into hysteria instead of aiding the man he shot 4x. These are the people we give guns too loool

01Snake
07-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Why is this in the NBA forum????

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Eh, this is just life for a Black man, tbh..I literally deal with this type of incident at least 3 times/year..

apalisoc_9
07-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Eh, this is just life for a Black man, tbh..I literally deal with this type of incident at least 3 times/year..

Try being a muslim black person...

White people are real scums. Managed to reduce the aborigonal race to peeble...scums

Killakobe81
07-07-2016, 01:50 PM
The cop is over there losing his shit, while this woman while sitting next to her BF bleeding to death is able to calmly answer questions. Something is wrong here.

I thought that too ...shock, maybe?
Why would a cop fire 4 shots in to a car with a small child in the back?
And why wasnt she more worried about that?

Killakobe81
07-07-2016, 01:51 PM
hearing that child console the mother was the most disturbing aspect tbh.
She saw a guy murdered in front of her ...

Thread
07-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Try being a muslim black person...

...bottom of the barrel.

Thread
07-07-2016, 01:52 PM

That's a [defense mechanism] kicking in...he knew he fucked up and just brazened it out.

Killakobe81
07-07-2016, 01:54 PM
That's a [defense mechanism] kicking in...he knew he fucked up and just brazened it out.

his yelling was him trying to justify it to himself in the moment.

Thread
07-07-2016, 01:54 PM
his yelling was him trying to justify it to himself in the moment.

Exactly.

Reck
07-07-2016, 02:19 PM
They had a kid on the back of the car, too.

How the fuck do you take the risk and open fire with a kid in the back seat?

This faggot cop is toast.

lefty
07-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Soooooo....

Time for black female Iron Man?

Killakobe81
07-07-2016, 02:48 PM
They had a kid on the back of the car, too.

How the fuck do you take the risk and open fire with a kid in the back seat?

This faggot cop is toast.

this was my biggest issue. sorry this man was murdered, but that was piss-poor decision making to endanger that child .... on a traffic stop for DWB.

DJR210
07-07-2016, 02:52 PM
it's disturbing how calm she is too, like it's normal for this shit to happen tbh :depressed

:lol was thinking the same shit.. I get she doesn't wanna get blasted, but she went full Pop interview after the shooting

I can care less about the victimized black agenda, but this is bullshit. I'd march with the blacks on this one

AlexJones
07-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Cop is chink, but might as well be white.

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 03:00 PM

a white cop would have blasted them both

DJR210
07-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Cop is chink

Explains why he was so scared

Thread
07-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Cop is chink

That ends that. You don't have to go home, but, you got to get the Hell outta here.

HI-FI
07-07-2016, 03:08 PM
media will make him White Asian then.

Thread
07-07-2016, 03:12 PM

I don't think they'll go to all that trouble, HI. They'll let it be now.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:13 PM
I just watched like the first 10 seconds; but why is this chick doing a video and talking about the police killing her boyfriend who is not dead yet instead of driving him to the hospital or doing first aid or something?

Thread
07-07-2016, 03:14 PM
I just watched like the first 10 seconds; but why is this chick doing a video and talking about the police killing her boyfriend who is not dead yet instead of driving him to the hospital or doing first aid or something?

Spurts

She's in shock, Spurts. People react weird in that state. Like the guy who picks up his Desoto off his wife and tosses it over onto her mother.

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 03:19 PM
I don't think they'll go to all that trouble, HI. They'll let it be now.

They've got Alton.

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 03:20 PM

I'm not sure the police would have let her just take off down the road. But it is pretty weird that she's just filming away while he's bleeding to death.

StrengthAndHonor
07-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Drive him to the hospital? Are you serious? Why? So she would get shot too for evading the police? SMH.

And First Aid? Resuscitate a guy bleeding to death? FOH man.

StrengthAndHonor
07-07-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm not sure the police would have let her just take off down the road. But it is pretty weird that she's just filming away while he's bleeding to death.

She's being smart. Panicking hysterically is not going to save the mans life. Getting all that shit on video>>>>a fruitless effort trying to save a dead man.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:24 PM
And First Aid? Resuscitate a guy bleeding to death? FOH man.

That's CPR, dude.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Spurts

She's in shock, Spurts. People react weird in that state. Like the guy who picks up his Desoto off his wife and tosses it over onto her mother.

Just askin' the question, dude. It seems odd does it not?

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Just askin' the question, dude. It seems odd does it not?

Seems calculated the more I think about it. She wasn't running video until after he's shot. So he gets shot and then she makes the decision to film this.

K...
07-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Seems calculated the more I think about it. She wasn't running video until after he's shot. So he gets shot and then she makes the decision to film this.

Uh yeah calculated to record the event.

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I sincerely mean this when I say I'm sorry that people like that exist.

They are probably losers so disses from them don't mean much.

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 04:45 PM
When you think about it, she's at that state where she knows nothing will happen unless others are able to see the injustice. Its being powerless and accepting that at that moment you can't expect anything. The dude bled out so she wasn't wrong/

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2016, 04:50 PM
When you think about it, she's at that state where she knows nothing will happen unless others are able to see the injustice. Its being powerless and accepting that at that moment you can't expect anything. The dude bled out so she wasn't wrong/

Yep, she did the correct thing..remained calm and documented the incident, she didn't allow people to label her as some "crazy hood bitch" that would have cost her some credibility in the eyes of a particular type of demographic..

I generally ignore these situations, as the arguments are always repetitive and it's a cycle that never ends..however, this incident could finally open some eyes, as this man was just a regular nigga that worked at a school, wasn't a banger, had never been to prison, etc(which shouldn't matter, but it does in the eyes of most)..

Clipper Nation
07-07-2016, 04:54 PM
It's strange how we didn't really hear anything about police shootings the last six months or so. Maybe longer..

Media loves to drag out the old "all police are racist" storyline as summertime filler, tbh.

Buddy Mignon
07-07-2016, 05:06 PM
His family members should introduce that cop to justice. The cop knew he fucked up but he'll have the white media and judge on his side to get him off. The white media is already digging to see if they can find a parking ticket or him skipping class in HS to justify this cold blooded murder.

baseline bum
07-07-2016, 05:13 PM
They handcuffed her for being a witness to the cop murdering her boyfriend?

RsxPiimp
07-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Not going to attract as much attention since the shooter is non white, tbh.

SpursforSix
07-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Uh yeah calculated to record the event.

I meant her calm demeanor.

Thread
07-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Media loves to drag out the old "all police are racist" storyline as summertime filler, tbh.

Once in a while this turkey comes up with a decent post.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 07:14 PM
His family members should introduce that cop to justice. The cop knew he fucked up but he'll have the white media and judge on his side to get him off. The white media is already digging to see if they can find a parking ticket or him skipping class in HS to justify this cold blooded murder.

This tbh....these muthafuckers are insane....they need to stop letting cops listen to rap music in the back rooms getting themselves all paranoid and shit....now they go after every nigga they see...Doctor , Lawyer, Or Brain Surgeon be damned

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 07:18 PM

When these cock sucking faggot ass sons of bitches pull me over...I do not give them my license....I make them pull me out and take the shit out of my back pocket or I have it hanging out the window when they approach....I will never reach for my license if they ask for it and I don't already have it out...I carry weapons and they will know that once they run my plates....Im not letting those cock suckers cap me for free...

The Gemini Method
07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Stay safe, Kool-Aid...they can't be killing us minorities!

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
We need some more good news in this world

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13606509_734869356654217_4454000564999624971_n.jpg ?oh=954c169ddbf44a68ed0921721ec02c9e&oe=57F21833

07-07-2016, 07:33 PM
:lmao

07-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Absolutely. Not trying to take anything away from the validity of these events, though. It's sad.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Stay safe, Kool-Aid...they can't be killing us minorities!

You know it my nigga :lol

Trill Clinton
07-07-2016, 08:29 PM
No slight to you but you probably don't look for or care about police brutality until cases like these, you're not the only one. These two were recorded and posted online immediately. Reading about police brutality and actually seeing it play out in real time are totally different. The videos are what draws in so many people which forces the media to cover it.

Sean Cagney
07-07-2016, 08:35 PM

:lol this made me laugh for some reason....... Probably true too.

07-07-2016, 08:38 PM
No slight to you but you probably don't look for or care about police brutality until cases like these, you're not the only one. These two were recorded and posted online immediately. Reading about police brutality and actually seeing it play out in real time are totally different. The videos are what draws in so many people which forces the media to cover it.
I wouldn't say I don't care about, I do actually. Do I actively look for it? No. I have read about a few incidents the last six months however, and I just found it peculiar that those cases didn't blow up on social media, or have major media exposure. You raise a valid point about these incidents being caught on camera. Undoubtedly draws more attention than a headline.

DMC
07-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Who starts filming and saying "they killed him' while he still over there moaning and shit? She's an attention whore.

Thread
07-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Who starts filming and saying "they killed him' while he still over there moaning and shit? She's an attention whore.

D M C

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 09:30 PM

Someone being smart about the situation....he was going to die regardless....and her voice would have been lost forever because no one would have believed her story...its one thing for you guys to hate criminal blacks but to sit here and be cool with all black killings even when the young man is an upstanding and responsible citizen is shameful....go to fucking hell if there is one :toast

DMC
07-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Kool, you don't think to film your loved one dying. You comfort them. She's a fucking piece of shit.They shot the wrong one.

I'm not cool with the shooting but I bet homeboy wasn't cool with her being all Scoop Jackson on the scene as he was going toward the light. She saw dollar signs. Didn't miss her opportunity to be a whore.

lefty
07-07-2016, 09:35 PM
I guess that's why Azealia Banks bleached her skin white

DMC
07-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Yep, she did the correct thing..remained calm and documented the incident, she didn't allow people to label her as some "crazy hood bitch" that would have cost her some credibility in the eyes of a particular type of demographic..

I generally ignore these situations, as the arguments are always repetitive and it's a cycle that never ends..however, this incident could finally open some eyes, as this man was just a regular nigga that worked at a school, wasn't a banger, had never been to prison, etc(which shouldn't matter, but it does in the eyes of most)..
Regular but you still called him a nigga and you think the cops should think differently?

DMC
07-07-2016, 09:40 PM
60 were shot by each other in Chicago alone over the weekend.

These things happen when cops watch "what can happen" videos all day and are jumpy as fuck, afraid some hood fuck is going to start shooting at him. Maybe some of that "we trill" shit is coming home to roost.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Kool, you don't think to film your loved one dying. You comfort them. She's a fucking piece of shit.They shot the wrong one.

I'm not cool with the shooting but I bet homeboy wasn't cool with her being all Scoop Jackson on the scene as he was going toward the light. She saw dollar signs. Didn't miss her opportunity to be a whore.

She was in a heightened state of delirium....and probably didn't think he would actually die at least initally...but apparently the bullet penetrated deeper...the point is..she ended up getting him justice in death...nothing she could have said or done to save him...getting justice by recording is worth more to his life and legacy than anything she could have said to comfort him as he died....her recording will hopefully get his family and kids justice .....seems odd but it was the right call....

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 10:59 PM

I don't think she made that assessment at all. I think she and the officer(s) are negligent for not applying first aid.

Gummi Clutch
07-07-2016, 11:34 PM
I don't think she made that assessment at all. I think she and the officer(s) are negligent for not applying first aid.
I don't even know how to respond to this lol

LkrFan
07-08-2016, 03:38 AM
We need some more good news in this world

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13606509_734869356654217_4454000564999624971_n.jpg ?oh=954c169ddbf44a68ed0921721ec02c9e&oe=57F21833

Dayum. That's some good ass news :wow

whitemamba
07-08-2016, 04:19 AM
This is disturbing , that cop clearly was not in control of his emotions, this is murder.Doesn't matter if your white or Asian, your not black so the topic of racism will come up. He should of made the guy come out with his hands up, and disarmed him. It's a serious concern moving forward, and right bowing seems as if it's spiraling out of control. I can't judge the women at all, can't imagine what emotions she was experiencing, she probably felt the camera was her last voice or defense. I don't blame her for filming.