PDA

View Full Version : OT: 3-6 cops shot at rally

07-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Just saw on the news. Yikes

07-07-2016, 10:07 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-airs-dramatic-live-footage-after-officers-shot-in-dallas/

07-07-2016, 10:07 PM
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ypJdnEQyOdKW

07-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Multiple shooters apparently, first one been neutralized. The 2nd one is in a standoff apparently.

Sean Cagney
07-07-2016, 10:10 PM
You had to expect this sooner or later, now more innocent lives will be taken. The cops who did it sure but some of those might actually be good folks and because they are in a uni now they are the target. Damn this world is crazy.

07-07-2016, 10:38 PM

10 cops shot, 3 dead.

K...
07-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Eh, could be Isis taking advantage of a crowd. Or justJust some dumbasses with rifles...I hope the nra find their balls and start showing these gun enthusiasts some love. Why have a gun club if your not going to shoot things?

Anyway, it's time we ended local cops and went with a national police force. Way too many corrupt cops to address. Fire them all

DMC
07-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Cause the government isn't corrupt.

spurtech09
07-07-2016, 11:21 PM
What the heck is going on....Its getting ugly .......I heard it was 10

spurtech09
07-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Martial Law anyone?

spurtech09
07-07-2016, 11:23 PM
You had to expect this sooner or later, now more innocent lives will be taken. The cops who did it sure but some of those might actually be good folks and because they are in a uni now they are the target. Damn this world is crazy.
Not the world...People.....The people are angry....Evil everywhere....

StrengthAndHonor
07-07-2016, 11:28 PM
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ypJdnEQyOdKW
There's a lot of dumb people on periscope.

siraulo23
07-07-2016, 11:37 PM
wow

whitemamba
07-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Gun laws about to get wrecked... Conspiracy theories will rise , shits about to get real.

StrengthAndHonor
07-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Gun laws about to get wrecked... Conspiracy theories will rise , shits about to get real.
I need to see statistics. I want to know how many responsible gun owners have protected themselves by owning a firearm. Personally, I'm for gun control.

spurtech09
07-07-2016, 11:48 PM
Could be a false flag .....Obama doing all he can to ban weapons?

whitemamba
07-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I need to see statistics. I want to know how many responsible gun owners have protected themselves by owning a firearm. Personally, I'm for gun control.
im talking big picture , like being able to change an amendment , that's the issue.

Sean Cagney
07-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Martial Law anyone?

My friend said just this tonight, their aim all along IMO. Plan coming together it seems perfectly if you know what I mean.

HI-FI
07-08-2016, 12:23 AM
im talking big picture , like being able to change an amendment , that's the issue.
you're hoping they do away with the 2nd amendment?

spurtech09
07-08-2016, 12:24 AM
My friend said just this tonight, their aim all along IMO. Plan coming together it seems perfectly if you know what I mean.Thinking the same thing.....

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Really fucking stupid and horrible, but not surprising, at this point..

I would have liked to see a peaceful protest, especially since the latest victim was relatively clean and had never been to prison, which would have eliminated the usual "but he was a thug" rebuttals, but you can only peacefully protest for so long without some people getting frustrated and doing something mind-numbingly stupid..

It was just a matter of time, tbh..it makes us look stupid, as we're arguing that not all Blacks can be generalized by the actions of the criminals, while these officers in Dallas are getting killed for the actions of the shaky and potentially racist policemen that triggered these protests..

But it's not surprising, it was inevitable..

whitemamba
07-08-2016, 12:28 AM
you're hoping they do away with the 2nd amendment?
absolutely not. Never be removed imho.

poeticism707
07-08-2016, 12:35 AM
As much as I do my best to stay

away from violence in the real world,

FUCK ALL YOU ALL YOU DICK TAKING FAGGOT COPS,

YOU KILL BLACK MEN LIKE IT'S

GOING OUT OF STYLE,

AND YOU ALL HAD IT COMING,

AND STILL DO...

Sean Cagney
07-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Really fucking stupid and horrible, but not surprising, at this point..

I would have liked to see a peaceful protest, especially since the latest victim was relatively clean and had never been to prison, which would have eliminated the usual "but he was a thug" rebuttals, but you can only peacefully protest for so long without some people getting frustrated and doing something mind-numbingly stupid..

It was just a matter of time, tbh..it makes us look stupid, as we're arguing that not all Blacks can be generalized by the actions of the criminals, while these officers in Dallas are getting killed for the actions of the shaky and potentially racist policemen that triggered these protests..

But it's not surprising, it was inevitable..
^^^^ This. It was only a matter of time.

Sean Cagney
07-08-2016, 12:40 AM

GOING OUT OF STYLE,

AND STILL DO...

The cops don't just kill black men bro.... Media just blows it up more when they do to bait race wars. As fucked up as it is, there is another side too.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

Chris
07-08-2016, 12:42 AM
Martial Law anyone?

Jade Helm

spurtech09
07-08-2016, 12:43 AM

GOING OUT OF STYLE,

AND STILL DO...No one deserves to die period.....

spurtech09
07-08-2016, 12:45 AM
Jade Helm
You never know.......

HI-FI
07-08-2016, 12:51 AM
absolutely not. Never be removed imho.
i respect that. i don't totally trust the assholes in charge who want to remove it.

Chris
07-08-2016, 12:51 AM
You never know.......

Makes sense. They can turn all the Wal-Marts and Targets to FEMA camps and herd everybody in. Wal-mart -the official store of the Homeland Security program :tu

spurtech09
07-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Makes sense. They can turn all the Wal-Marts and Targets to FEMA camps and herd everybody in. Wal-mart -the official store of the Homeland Security program :tuHeard about that last yr.....Jade Helm 15......Wal-Marts were being shutdown.....underground tunnels..

Clipper Nation
07-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Anyway, it's time we ended local cops and went with a national police force. Way too many corrupt cops to address. Fire them all

Wow, you really are a sucker for Media's narratives. This is the real reason for the "all cops are racist" storyline in the news every year: to make people irrationally hate their local cops to the point of welcoming a federalized police force. You think local cops are corrupt? Just wait until the federal government gets full control over policing.

whitemamba
07-08-2016, 01:01 AM
i respect that. i don't totally trust the assholes in charge who want to remove it.
Once we start stepping away from the foundations of our country , we are in trouble. Thomas Jefferson said, "when thr government fears the people, there is liberty , when people fear the government , there is tyranny. It's happening , we need to fight for our rights more than ever.

callo1
07-08-2016, 01:10 AM

GOING OUT OF STYLE,

AND STILL DO...

Wow...you see, right here is the problem with society today. A few videos are released on social media that tell a partial story of what happened, not their entirety, and you have people jump to conclusions with their only knowledge of the event coming from the internet. After doing this, in their zealous haste and rush to judgement, they then stereotype all cops as bad people who deserve to die.

So to all of the kids of these slain officers who went to bed tonight, and many who are still asleep because their mothers, or fathers didn't want to wake them, are going to wake up tomorrow morning and and find out that their mother or father is dead....but they had it coming, and still do right?

What a disgusting statement to make.

whitemamba
07-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Wow, you really are a sucker for Media's narratives. This is the real reason for the "all cops are racist" storyline in the news every year: to make people irrationally hate their local cops to the point of welcoming a federalized police force. You think local cops are corrupt? Just wait until the federal government gets full control over policing.
:tu

ElNono
07-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Wow...you see, right here is the problem with society today.

:lol today's society

spurtech09
07-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Wow...you see, right here is the problem with society today. A few videos are released on social media that tell a partial story of what happened, not their entirety, and you have people jump to conclusions with their only knowledge of the event coming from the internet. After doing this, in their zealous haste and rush to judgement, they then stereotype all cops as bad people who deserve to die.

So to all of the kids of these slain officers who went to bed tonight, and many who are still asleep because their mothers, or fathers didn't want to wake them, are going to wake up tomorrow morning and and find out that their mother or father is dead....but they had it coming, and still do right?

What a disgusting statement to make.+ 1

.G.
07-08-2016, 01:15 AM

What a disgusting statement to make.

Meh

People who feel helpless, powerless and abused will do irrational things.

maverick1948
07-08-2016, 01:58 AM
Martial Law anyone?

In Texas?? HELL NO

Sean Cagney
07-08-2016, 02:00 AM
No one deserves to die period.....

Absolutely now, ignorance at it's finest what he said.

Sean Cagney
07-08-2016, 02:01 AM

Scary. Very scary..

07-08-2016, 05:51 AM
:lol today's society
:lol

midnightpulp
07-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Unfortunately reality is that you're never going to eliminate police brutality. I have little doubt that 90-95% of police officers are good people, legitimately motivated by the idea of serving the public good. But there will always be that minority, perhaps on the sociopathy/psychopathy personality continuum, that purposely get into law enforcement for the power trip.

This shit doesn't just happen against black people, either. I've personally known 2 victims (one alleged) of excessive force. Family friend had a stroke while driving. Police pulled him over and when he "refused" to comply due to being paralyzed by the stroke, one of the cops tazed him. Another was a cousin. Good kid, but wore a shaved head and a goatee, so he looked a bit like a cholo. He disappeared one night, and all the circumstantial evidence leads back to the police killing him and hiding the body (body was never found). Happened in small town Oregon.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

This shouldn't devolve into a white vs. black thing, like everything in this country seems to devolve to, but a people vs. asshole cops thing.

offset formation
07-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Heard about that last yr.....Jade Helm 15......Wal-Marts were being shutdown.....underground tunnels..

Bwahahahahahaha. Bwahahahahahaha. BWAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

lefty
07-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Clipper Nation

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Censoring me is not going to prevent racist pigs from getting whats coming to them. And that Clippa fan can catch a bullet too.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500)

You've nary room. Your Canada is stuck with Black Lies Matter too:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-protest-1.3668212

:lol Cuckanada

spankadelphia
07-08-2016, 10:14 AM
It really feels like 2016 is going to be 1968 on steroids. I'm shocked that (((they))) haven't been able to bury the anti-white nature of the attack.

lefty
07-08-2016, 10:18 AM
You've nary room. Your Canada is stuck with Black Lies Matter too:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-protest-1.3668212

:lol Cuckanada
Not as much as Americuck :lol

spankadelphia
07-08-2016, 10:22 AM
We had no choice in the matter. Our ancestors owned slaves. You willingly imported your diversity mostly in the last 30 years along with Europe.:lol

Not such a great idea after all.

Chucho
07-08-2016, 11:33 AM

GOING OUT OF STYLE,

AND STILL DO...

Someone put a badge on this idiot and drop him off in a Memphis Ghetto. Idiots like you ARE THE PROBLEM.

If people aren't getting a handle on what's going on- from corrupt Demos getting their 4th Get-out-of-jail-free card because Obama put the squeeze on the FBI Director and his Mammie AG, basically slapping everyone in the face with their corruption in broad daylight. Crazy how the Left is doing everything in a Facist manner before our eyes and still Trump is the bad guy.

The cops thing is just people being stupid because they don't understand the correlation between stereotypes and simple numbers, hence idiots who think the 95% of businesses that employ 95% of the workforce, yet control less than 10% of business wealth can afford $15 minimum wage for the fucking dipshits coming out of American public schools.

The fact is people are fucking dumb. Wanna complain about why there is a huge gap in wealth? STOP GIVING YOUR MONIES TO CORPORATIONS LIKE APPLE AND NIKE THAT HAVE 90% OF THEIR WORKFORCE AS SLAVE LABOR OVER SEAS.

Want to stop gun violence? Cant be done...Obama won't stop killing us. Military police will be here sooner than later and the vast amount of Americans deserve real oppression so they can actually experience it. It's a lot cheaper than shipping them to 3rd world countries when you can start destroying the upper middle class and throw everyone into the same class they've spent the last 30 years building for blacks since they are the closest to brainless neanderthals that will simply destroy themselves...

Thread
07-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Crazy how the Left is doing everything in a Facist manner before our eyes and still Trump is the bad guy.

Chooch

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Someone put a badge on this idiot and drop him off in a Memphis Ghetto. Idiots like you ARE THE PROBLEM.

If people aren't getting a handle on what's going on- from corrupt Demos getting their 4th Get-out-of-jail-free card because Obama put the squeeze on the FBI Director and his Mammie AG, basically slapping everyone in the face with their corruption in broad daylight. Crazy how the Left is doing everything in a Facist manner before our eyes and still Trump is the bad guy.

The cops thing is just people being stupid because they don't understand the correlation between stereotypes and simple numbers, hence idiots who think the 95% of businesses that employ 95% of the workforce, yet control less than 10% of business wealth can afford $15 minimum wage for the fucking dipshits coming out of American public schools.

The fact is people are fucking dumb. Wanna complain about why there is a huge gap in wealth? STOP GIVING YOUR MONIES TO CORPORATIONS LIKE APPLE AND NIKE THAT HAVE 90% OF THEIR WORKFORCE AS SLAVE LABOR OVER SEAS.

Want to stop gun violence? Cant be done...Obama won't stop killing us. Military police will be here sooner than later and the vast amount of Americans deserve real oppression so they can actually experience it. It's a lot cheaper than shipping them to 3rd world countries when you can start destroying the upper middle class and throw everyone into the same class they've spent the last 30 years building for blacks since they are the closest to brainless neanderthals that will simply destroy themselves...

Get over it. Or go wipe your pussy.

poeticism707
07-08-2016, 12:42 PM

First of all I don't give a dime to Apple or Nike. Fuck Jordan.

Fuck Obama.

Now, where were you when they cops killed a 21 year old

black kid in Dayton carrying a toy rifle around Wal-Mart,

that Wal-Mart sells?

Where were you when the cops killed a black man

in his car when he had a concealed permit,

and he TOLD them so, and was reaching for his

id when when they killed him, with his gf in the car.

The list goes on and on.

AND SINCE NO ONE GAVE A FLYING FUCK THEN,

NEITHER DO I CARE NOW.

webshad
07-08-2016, 02:59 PM

Fuck Obama.

that Wal-Mart sells?

The list goes on and on.

NEITHER DO I CARE NOW.

I remember when the Abu Graib scandal came out, all the American media were making excuses for the US army "oh but they are under stress", "oh but it's not their fault, it's a tough job", "oh they are away from their family" etc etc lame BS excuses. Ever since that time, I know how government and their crony media protect those REAL gangsters when they abuse people left and right.

DJR210
07-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Armageddon coming soon

Chucho
07-08-2016, 06:27 PM

Fuck Obama.

that Wal-Mart sells?

The list goes on and on.

NEITHER DO I CARE NOW.

It doesn't affect you in any way. You're part of the problem, not the answer. So, why don't you and the rest of Black Lives Matter (except to black people who kill black people), with your stolen guns, go and mow down the blacks that kill blacks, 55 to .5 of the cops, you twit. You know, I take slight with crybaby pussies like you. My dude literally got smoked by 7 cops back in March, in broad daylight, in front of countless witnesses, for removing a torch lighter while he was complying and about to lay down. He was hispanic with a white man's last name. Not one single fucking news outlet carried it. Why? Not because he wasn't black, but because not every race is as overwhelming STUPID, IGNORANT, VIOLENT or HAS AS MANY STOLEN/ILLEGAL GUNS than Blacks. This isn't opinion, these are hard facts produced by an independent study commissioned by the NAACP...you know, that pussy crybaby group that can't get over things that happened 300 years ago? Yeah, they published a report about how their own people are the most muderous, dumb and violent race in the country and they mow down their own more than any group against another group in the country. So yeah, say what you will, but gross stereotypes due to statistical fact is why the police kill blacks. It's not like they are removing decent members of society. They are just freeing up cells for child molesters like Kid Toucha...

Chucho
07-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Making me go door to door, informing my neighbors that I am a sick pedophile WON'T STOP ME FROM RAPING KIDS

Wrong thread, 'Toucha. Surprised you'd find time from all the Naruto forum booty-trolling and playground scouting you do to do something that doesn't involve blatant homosexuality or pedophilia.

K...
07-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Armageddon coming soon

I certainly hope it will.

I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

StrengthAndHonor
07-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Censoring me is not going to prevent racist pigs from getting whats coming to them. And that Clippa fan can catch a bullet too.
Please tell me this is a serious threat, sir.

Thread
07-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Armageddon coming soon

There is a deep roil in the stomach.

SpursforSix
07-08-2016, 08:01 PM
There is a deep roil in the stomach.

Are you sure that isn't the remnants of 12, 17/65?
Check your stool next time you poop. It'll be gold and purple.

Thread
07-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Are you sure that isn't the remnants of 12, 17/65?
Check your stool next time you poop. It'll be gold and purple.

:rolleyes

SpursforSix
07-08-2016, 08:52 PM
:rolleyes

Bend over, I'll fucking make your eyes roll.

Thread
07-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking make your eyes roll.

Try and act like somebody.

webshad
07-10-2016, 08:19 PM
bunch of fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsW-QCxXkQA

07-10-2016, 09:36 PM
This shouldn't devolve into a white vs. black thing, like everything in this country seems to devolve to, but a people vs. asshole cops thing.
Absolutely. Probably the worst thing that could've happened tbh. America would care about it more if it wasn't just another race bait topic.

littleavery1948
07-11-2016, 11:17 PM

I have a CDWL, and I carry, and they can have my gun "if they can take it from my cold dead hands"! Don't believe everything the media tells you. There are no stats that can truly tell how many law abiding citizens have protect themselves and others. Don't fall into this trap. I don't need to post any sources or "facts"; I just use basic common sense, that gun control will only hurt the law abiding citizens. The last time I checked, it was illegal to go into a school and shoot 26 innocent children; it was illegal to shoot 70 people into a theater. Do you seriously believe that gun laws would stop criminals from obtaining them? It's time to use logic, and think, instead of using emotion. Break into my house, and I am defending myself. Sorry, but only pussies don't defend themselves or their families.

Also, shooting at cops are going to make cops MORE likely to shoot someone. I know that this profound theory is difficult to grasp. I don't need to explain why. Some cops might be crooked; we only hear of the times when they shoot someone of a certain race. Crooked cops need to go to prison like any other criminal.

Thebesteva
07-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Freedom isnt free....no there's a hefty fuckin fee