PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee shootings yesterday

SpursforSix
07-08-2016, 03:19 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-tennessee-shooter-targeted-white-victims-similar-to-dallas-ambush/

jermaine
07-08-2016, 03:31 PM
An in St. Louis too... Cop shot in the neck during a traffic stop.

Avante
07-08-2016, 06:39 PM
What kind of guy would want to be a cop, yep...power hungry freak. I've had a lot of dealing with them over the (16-30) years, most are grade a jerks. I can't feel sorry for them at all.

apalisoc_9
07-08-2016, 07:10 PM
What kind of guy would want to be a cop, yep...power hungry freak. I've had a lot of dealing with them over the (16-30) years, most are grade a jerks. I can't feel sorry for them at all.

Only reason why you hate cops is because they'd be on your pedophile ass if they knew your pedophole crime..POS

DMC
07-09-2016, 10:29 AM
This is what mob mentality via social media is growing. It's not just in the US. It's fueled by sensational word play in mainstream media with emphasis on things like race and religion. Instead of saying a man was shot, they say a black man was shot. Suddenly it's a race issue. Then they sit back and watch the social streams and prepare their massive headlines for the chaos that ensues. They are the supply and the demand.

StrengthAndHonor
07-09-2016, 10:35 AM
This is what mob mentality via social media is growing. It's not just in the US. It's fueled by sensational word play in mainstream media with emphasis on things like race and religion. Instead of saying a man was shot, they say a black man was shot. Suddenly it's a race issue. Then they sit back and watch the social streams and prepare their massive headlines for the chaos that ensues. They are the supply and the demand.

You nailed it sir...

Avante
07-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Only reason why you hate cops is because they'd be on your pedophile ass if they knew your pedophole crime..POS

Are you retarded?