PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Funniest Mfer of the NBA Forum

poeticism707
07-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Laughter is the best medicine for the soul, boys.

And for my money,

I'd take Clipper Nation hands down,

any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

He one of the MOST conflicted fans you'll ever see,

and for good reason .

He he suffered through decades of

sub mediocre basketball.

But the last 10 have been better and worse.

Better because they've been elite,

worse because they've still haven't broken through.

Made him quite the sceptic, which is just funny as shit.

The Clips could fucking sign 88 Jordan,

and all he'd say is fuck you DK (and he'd be right).

The Clips could win the next 3 titles,

and he'd just say The Commish must have lost a bet,

and once choke Paul, always choke Paul (and he'd be right).

So this is for Clipper Nation, the funniest mfer in the NBA FORUM.

Honorable Mentions: Kool and Cubby. Problem is the

game changed, and they didn't change with it.

Agree, Disagree? Chime in with your funniest mfers in the NBA FORUM...

Chucho
07-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Kool
Sick Pedophile Kid Touching Faggot

/thread. Go home.

callo1
07-09-2016, 01:53 AM
90+ % of what is considered "funny" on this forum is same old rehashed garbage that comes from a select group of narcissistic clowns who are supported by their troll accounts and a few cronies who consider their continuously overused sophomoric takes to be humorous. They are the degenerates who have ruined these forums and turned them into an embarmesment.

Thankfully there are some people who still hold it together by giving good information about the game of basketball.

Splits
07-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Kool

/thread. Go home.

:lol KidToucha

Spurtacular
07-09-2016, 04:37 AM
How many screen names is this fucker allowed? I couldn't even get a second.

Thebesteva
07-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Lol @ circle jerk threads. :cry your posts are quality bro...Can I get your approval? :cry

DMC
07-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Lol @ circle jerk threads. :cry your posts are quality bro...Can I get your approval? :cry
Almost as bad as truth nuking your own thread.

JohnnyMax
07-09-2016, 10:59 AM
TDMVPDPOY

whitemamba
07-09-2016, 11:06 AM

bored are we DMC?

AlexJones
07-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Fabbs

Seventyniner
07-09-2016, 11:59 AM
/thread

If only.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Kool

/thread. Go home.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/images%204_zpsbadvyibw.jpg

DMC
07-09-2016, 01:45 PM
bored are we DMC?

Is it tip off time yet?

whitemamba
07-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Is it tip off time yet?
LMFAO! Thoughts on the Dallas shootings? Are cops racist?

DMC
07-10-2016, 12:04 AM
LMFAO! Thoughts on the Dallas shootings? Are cops racist?

I have mixed feelings about the Dallas incident. On one hand, shooting innocent people is always bad no matter who does it. On the other, powers that be need to understand that the people will strike back at them. Without consequences, the claim "stop it or else" means nothing in the debate over police brutality. So it's sad to see innocent people shot. It's inevitable however given the situation.

People are racist and even by saying that it's not adequately describing the situation. People are unable or unwilling to develop a person by person profile on those they encounter, so they reach for the "one size fits all" description. Unfortunately far too often the size does fit, and that just reinforces the notion that it's ok to reach for that. There's some truth to all of it in some cases, but no truth to it when applied liberally. Cops seem to apply it not so much black or white but threatening or non-threatening based on movements and attitude.

There's also a common sense problem it seems.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2016, 08:32 AM

:lol leave my homie alone fat boy

:lol at truth nuke though....shit is classic

Thread
07-10-2016, 08:33 AM
I have mixed feelings about the Dallas incident. On one hand, shooting innocent people is always bad no matter who does it. On the other, powers that be need to understand that the people will strike back at them. Without consequences, the claim "stop it or else" means nothing in the debate over police brutality. So it's sad to see innocent people shot. It's inevitable however given the situation.

People are racist and even by saying that it's not adequately describing the situation. People are unable or unwilling to develop a person by person profile on those they encounter, so they reach for the "one size fits all" description. Unfortunately far too often the size does fit, and that just reinforces the notion that it's ok to reach for that. There's some truth to all of it in some cases, but no truth to it when applied liberally. Cops seem to apply it not so much black or white but threatening or non-threatening based on movements and attitude.

That's the crux, right there.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2016, 08:46 AM

I said it before...whites have a built in fear of blacks because they think we want revenge because of slavery but we don't want revenge...except the criminals running around terrorizing their own communities we have higher moral compass than the white people who are prejudice and racist againgst is...which is probably 95% of all conservative republicans....who ironically just like the KKK call themselves Christians :lol

We don't want revenge we want fairness and an acknowldgemt of white immortality againgst us....and a framework to right the wrongs and evils of institutional racism....thats what we want or at least what I want....I can't imagine living in a world without different races.....life would be so boring...

We just want you guys to stop being so got dam evil all the Fucking time....cops sitting in back rooms listening to rap music and then patrolling in paranoia...white kids listen to more rap music than we do ...in fact their money is what keeps the shit going...all we do as blacks is bootleg the shit....so stop thinking rap music represents only blacks...its supported and funded by whites....the cops are too stupid to realize this. They live in denial about all kinds of shit...just like white girls fucking black guys as nauseum....they're in denial about it....lots of systemic change and thought patterns needed...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Just like the white kid that recently killed all those poor old grandmothers and grandfather's while they worshipped in church....they invited him over hugged him sang praises with him...and then the low life fucked executed them all...and said he started not to becsuse they were all so nice to him....:lol really WTF?

When that shit sick shit happened you didn't see blacks blaming all whites and being suspicious of all whites because of it....so this army vet who massacred the cops is no more reflective of all blacks because of his actions....and yet we have republican lawmakers trying to peddle this theory....again I think white conservatives need to drop this religious Christian act it is getting tiresome..their religion should be called hypocrisy tbh...

DMC
07-10-2016, 10:20 AM
I said it before...whites have a built in fear of blacks because they think we want revenge because of slavery but we don't want revenge...except the criminals running around terrorizing their own communities we have higher moral compass than the white people who are prejudice and racist againgst is...which is probably 95% of all conservative republicans....who ironically just like the KKK call themselves Christians :lol

We don't want revenge we want fairness and an acknowldgemt of white immortality againgst us....and a framework to right the wrongs and evils of institutional racism....thats what we want or at least what I want....I can't imagine living in a world without different races.....life would be so boring...

We just want you guys to stop being so got dam evil all the Fucking time....cops sitting in back rooms listening to rap music and then patrolling in paranoia...white kids listen to more rap music than we do ...in fact their money is what keeps the shit going...all we do as blacks is bootleg the shit....so stop thinking rap music represents only blacks...its supported and funded by whites....the cops are too stupid to realize this. They live in denial about all kinds of shit...just like white girls fucking black guys as nauseum....they're in denial about it....lots of systemic change and thought patterns needed...

There are some blacks who want that. Most of them are college students and professors. Then there are the overwhelming majority of trouble makers who are neither of the aforementioned, who only want to exploit any situation to their personal advantage. These people want nothing more than to be seen by their peers as gangsta, pimp and player. How many songs are out about wanting equality and justice? No, it's about riding with your peers, gettng high, selling drugs, fucking bitches and shooting people. There's nothing in any of that remotely relating to racial equality.

They say it's about the street life, but even when they prosper they cross the tracks to exploit their own people with such garbage.

DMC
07-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Just like the white kid that recently killed all those poor old grandmothers and grandfather's while they worshipped in church....they invited him over hugged him sang praises with him...and then the low life fucked executed them all...and said he started not to becsuse they were all so nice to him....:lol really WTF?

When that shit sick shit happened you didn't see blacks blaming all whites and being suspicious of all whites because of it....so this army vet who massacred the cops is no more reflective of all blacks because of his actions....and yet we have republican lawmakers trying to peddle this theory....again I think white conservatives need to drop this religious Christian act it is getting tiresome..their religion should be called hypocrisy tbh...

What ever happened to crazy? I would have shot him myself. I haven't seen anyone here defending him. Therein lies the difference. There's no justification for what he did. I dislike skinheads because of what they espouse. I don't dislike blacks because that's a skin color. I dislike blacks who are just black skinheads with a different set of optics.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2016, 06:38 PM
What ever happened to crazy? I would have shot him myself. I haven't seen anyone here defending him. Therein lies the difference. There's no justification for what he did. I dislike skinheads because of what they espouse. I don't dislike blacks because that's a skin color. I dislike blacks who are just black skinheads with a different set of optics.

Just seems when it's white crime its crazy and mental illness...when it's black crime then we're all guilty....and in case you don't know there's a huge difference in the KKK vs. The Black Panthers....The Panthers were created as an outgrowth of the KKK to protect their people and families from the murderous white thugs of the KKK.....the Panthers never went around shooting old women, hanging people from trees, bombing churches and murdering 4 yr old girls...that's all the KKK...so please get out of here with that fake moral equivalency bullshit...it's not the same and you know it....blacks by and large or should I say for those that espouse it don't mean any of the Black power shit...it's likely mostly said out of frustration and pain...we have no real power structure or base...when whites that espouse it do it...its typically out of the evil demonic hatred in their hearts masqurading as Christianity....

See Slavery for historical context and institutional / systemic racism as a more recent example

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2016, 06:53 PM
There are some blacks who want that. Most of them are college students and professors. Then there are the overwhelming majority of trouble makers who are neither of the aforementioned, who only want to exploit any situation to their personal advantage. These people want nothing more than to be seen by their peers as gangsta, pimp and player. How many songs are out about wanting equality and justice? No, it's about riding with your peers, gettng high, selling drugs, fucking bitches and shooting people. There's nothing in any of that remotely relating to racial equality.

They say it's about the street life, but even when they prosper they cross the tracks to exploit their own people with such garbage.

You're 80% wrong and 20% right.... Just applying my version of the 80/20 rule in this case....

You're also wrong on over whelming majority....in terms of rappers they found a way out...to enrich themselves with the help of the white man who encourages gangsta rap FOR PROFIT....not saying it's all moral but do you apply the same standard to video games and Hollywood entertainment....No? But only black rap music supported by rich white men?

Rappers are in it for themselves like every other business enterprise in America....what they are doing is in essecence the "American Way"....again the mentality is obvious...let me break it down further...white people have a very high crack / cocaine use ratio...I know there are more of you...but the point is do you blame punk rock and heavy metal music for the drug use among white youth....you have no data to back up your rap and black youth claims when its whites who hold up the rap industry...

You take a small group and try to apply their belief system to all blacks just like the cops do...we can't be individuals like white people can....and here in lies the Fucking problem....you're making all kinds of superfluous claims and generalizations based on your limited interactions and perceptions....what your doing is nothing more than a power complex of white privledge and unfortunately you will never see it....

Why?

Because to quote scripture...:lol the bible says the devil is blinding the minds of the unbelievers :lol

Trill Clinton
07-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Well said kool. Aye is this you?

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2016, 07:13 PM

That was almost me Trill...only difference is I would have asked the reporter back to my hotel room after the March for a sweet jungle fever night cap :lol

Trill Clinton
07-10-2016, 07:42 PM
That was almost me Trill...only difference is I would have asked the reporter back to my hotel room after the March for a sweet jungle fever night cap :lol

Lol

Buddy Mignon
07-11-2016, 12:36 AM

Nice speech and all but we need more protesters like the martyr who smoked those cops. God failed. The abolitionist failed. The pro-blacks failed. Politics failed. White people only understand one thing... and thats war. That young man is a modern day Nat Turner. He should be honored in place of MLK. You brothas don't have to fear white people. Don't let them fool you into thinking shits going to change.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Nice speech and all but we need more protesters like the martyr who smoked those cops. God failed. The abolitionist failed. The pro-blacks failed. Politics failed. White people only understand one thing... and thats war. That young man is a modern day Nat Turner. He should be honored in place of MLK. You brothas don't have to fear white people. Don't let them fool you into thinking shits going to change.

:lol you one cold muthafucker Luva.....:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2016, 08:57 AM

And this is how I know you're a Triple OG....Naruto lovers don't talk like this...mah nigga :toast

Killakobe81
07-11-2016, 09:24 AM

Nah, B.
We cant give up as a nation and a society and resort to violence.
We still have many steps to go.
But I never thought I would see a day where a Black man and a woman could be a president in succession.
We have made plenty of progress, shooting innocent cops makes a loud statement but does little to progress all of us as a people.
All lives matter not just the black ones.

Killakobe81
07-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Laughter is the best medicine for the soul, boys.

And for my money,

I'd take Clipper Nation hands down,

any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

He one of the MOST conflicted fans you'll ever see,

and for good reason .

He he suffered through decades of

sub mediocre basketball.

But the last 10 have been better and worse.

Better because they've been elite,

worse because they've still haven't broken through.

Made him quite the sceptic, which is just funny as shit.

The Clips could fucking sign 88 Jordan,

and all he'd say is fuck you DK (and he'd be right).

The Clips could win the next 3 titles,

and he'd just say The Commish must have lost a bet,

and once choke Paul, always choke Paul (and he'd be right).

So this is for Clipper Nation, the funniest mfer in the NBA FORUM.

Honorable Mentions: Kool and Cubby. Problem is the

game changed, and they didn't change with it.

Agree, Disagree? Chime in with your funniest mfers in the NBA FORUM...

CN, is funny.
But he needs to chill with Kobe obsession dude is retired.
Maybe Durant will get his love now, he seems to be on that kick lately.
And the LeBron stuff is gotta be toned down.
I think he is re-opening the GOAT debate but when CN says shit like "he is already better than Dad Killer" it's only not funny but it makes him lose credibility.

When he is on his game CN is very funny ...
But thread, Luva and Kool are the Kings of comedy on here.
Sure some of it is crazy stuff about Amy Duncan, Tim's money, tongue ring and trampstamps ...

But if that was Kobe yall would find all that shit funny.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2016, 09:59 AM
All lives matter not just the black ones.

You and I may agree to that but not most conservative whites....don't lose the meaning of Black lives Matter and get sucked up in that all lives Matter bullshit ...

As unfortunate as it was those cops being killed is the only reason people want to start having a serious conversation.....those two nikkas killed last week didn't mean shit to the masses...just another sweep it under the rug scenario...Luva is right in that most conservative white people only respond to war and violence it's the only thing to get their attention

Killakobe81
07-11-2016, 10:08 AM
You and I may agree to that but not most conservative whites....don't lose the meaning of Black lives Matter and get sucked up in that all lives Matter bullshit ...

As unfortunate as it was those cops being killed is the only reason people want to start having a serious conversation.....those two nikkas killed last week didn't mean shit to the masses...just another sweep it under the rug scenario...Luva is right in that most conservative white people only respond to war and violence it's the only thing to get their attention

So we have Orlando, Dallas and the two shootings with excessive force. More than enough violence to spur change.

Killakobe81
07-11-2016, 10:09 AM
An dI respect the Black lives matter movement.
one of the most beautiful things is seeing people of all colors, peacefully protesting the violence committed against blacks by certain members of the police force.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2016, 11:01 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/1z4zc6h.gif