PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: The West is going to be so trashy next year..

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 04:11 PM
After the third best team the clippers, Everyone else is a coin flip. Hard to make a read on OKC since they lost both Durant and Ibaka...Memphis might potentially be the the 4th best team and that's sad.

The real battle next year is for the second seed between LA and San Antonio..although I suppose, the Warriors can possibly lose a few morw games sonce they might have to fix some chemistry issues...

spursistan
07-09-2016, 04:17 PM
hoping next reg season turnout like 2011 East...Spurs top seed/ Kawhi getting MVP a la Rose while a superteam struggles with chemistry and lack of depth as the Heatles did .

I don't care if we lose in WCF, but it should still count as successful post-TD era first season...

AlexJones
07-09-2016, 04:20 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

spursistan
07-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Golden State will be most beateable in their first rodeo like Miami in 2011, IMO...i wish we had Rick Carlisle as Spurs coach..Pop is past it as far as being the best coach at bridging talent deficit..Give this Spurs roster to RC, and I'm cnofident he would find a gimmicky muck-up design to fluster GS and maybe even upset them in 2017..

StrengthAndHonor
07-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Golden State will be most beateable in their first rodeo like Miami in 2011, IMO...i wish we had Rick Carlisle as Spurs coach..Pop is past it as far as being the best coach at bridging talent deficit..Give this Spurs roster to RC, and I'm cnofident he would find a gimmicky muck-up design to fluster GS and maybe even upset them in 2017..
Don't put your hopes up, an Aldridge/Kawhi/Gasoline trio will never make the Finals if we're being honest here...

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 04:35 PM
hoping next reg season turnout like 2011 East...Spurs top seed/ Kawhi getting MVP a la Rose while a superteam struggles with chemistry and lack of depth as the Heatles did .

I don't care if we lose in WCF, but it should still count as successful post-TD era first season...

The spurs will have to figure out a way to intergrate Gasol too. I'm expecting a decline in touches for Aldridge since the team needs balance between the perimter and inside offensively...I could easily see them losing more games next year and by a significant margin. I'm thinking 55-58 wins.

The Saving Grace for San Antonio is that all the other teams suck...

Kawhi has a strong chance of winning MVP next year thanks to Durant being a beta cuckload...Lebron would be heavy favourite though since I expect a make up season by voters next year for claiming curry as the best player in the world.

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Also, Spurs need to fight for that first seed really hard...You dont want to go through LA and then GSW...

Kawhitstorm
07-09-2016, 04:50 PM
After the third best team the clippers, Everyone else is a coin flip. Hard to make a read on OKC since they lost both Durant and Ibaka...Memphis might potentially be the the 4th best team and that's sad.

We already saw what the West looked like when OKC wasn't a contender in 2014-15. This is basically the Cripples & Choke-P3's best chance to get to the WCF.:lol

The real battle next year is for the second seed between LA and San Antonio..although I suppose, the Warriors can possibly lose a few morw games sonce they might have to fix some chemistry issues...

The only team that won't have to experience growing pains are the Cripples since they are essentially bringing back the same roster for the 3rd season in a row.:lol

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 04:52 PM
We already saw what the West looked like when OKC wasn't a contender in 2014-15. This is basically the Cripples & Choke-P3's best chance to get to the WCF.:lol

The only team that won't have to experience growing pains are the Cripples since they are essentially bringing back the same roster for the 3rd season in a row.:lol

I don't know. Griffin has a player option next year, right? He's not going to resign and I am 100% sure. They need to trade him. They already showed interest in trading him last year, i dont think it would be any different next year.

Kawhitstorm
07-09-2016, 05:00 PM

It's not like he Spurs don't have depth issues:

Fatty/Manure/Fat Head/Simmons/Dedmon isn't better than Livingstons/Clark/Iggy/Looney/D-Worst.:lol

Kawhi could still win the MVP if the Spurs finish w/ a top 3 record since LeBron cruises in the regular season & Dominos/Curry will steal votes from each other.

Folks forget the 2011 Heat didn't have either Battier nor Ray Allen. If the '12 & 13 Heat didn't have either of those two then they wouldn't have won a title.:lol(Birdman was better than any of their bigs from 2011::lol)

The Duds only really have to integrate Dominos who can just stand in the corner & make their "Death" line-up SIGNIFICANTLY better than last year's version without even accounting for Wardell's injury.

The only way to beat them is if they play too cocky & turn the ball over trying to make highlight plays which is something Curry has been prone to his ENTIRE career. I hope they sign Jarret Jack since dude is worse than WestBrick during crunch-time.:lol If that happens the Spurs have a chance since they can punish 'em inside.

Kawhitstorm
07-09-2016, 05:04 PM
I don't know. Griffin has a player option next year, right? He's not going to resign and I am 100% sure. They need to trade him. They already showed interest in trading him last year, i dont think it would be any different next year.

If they are rolling by the trade deadline then I doubt they trade him since Doc the GM isn't going to put Doc the Coach in a rebuilding situation when they have a puncher's chance at winning the title.:lol (He abandoned the Celtics when they went into rebuilding mode)

It might get interesting if they can somehow land Rudy Gay.

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 05:06 PM
I wonder if paul regresses next year...really hoping so. Going through LA-GSW-CLE pretty much makes winning next year close to impossible.

whitemamba
07-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Only one team is coming out of the west boys, just let it go.

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Only one team is coming out of the west boys, just let it go.

Nah. Injuries can happen. See this year champions...The spurs needs to push.

TheCultOfPersonality
07-10-2016, 06:32 PM
The West is going to be so trashy next year.
So basically no different than last season.