PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Bynumite
07-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Best football player of his generation just rang. Get in here and pay your respects :toast

:lobt2:

Thebesteva
07-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Best football player of his generation just rang. Get in here and pay your respects :toast

:lobt2:

Fan of both guys but lets be honest...Ronaldo didnt even play in the final and his team carried him to a championship :lol

07-10-2016, 04:37 PM
:toast

Mikeanaro
07-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Fan of both guys but lets be honest...Ronaldo didnt even play in the final and his team carried him to a championship :lol

Bynumite
07-10-2016, 04:44 PM
Here come the salty Manu/Messi fans :lol

whitemamba
07-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Ronaldo not quitting on his country, shame he got hurt.

webshad
07-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Germany was the better team. Unlucky tho.

Fortunately for Portugal, they didn't have to face them.

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 05:30 PM

A Germany Wales final would've been epic. Naturally, got f'ing Portugal vs. France.

skmblz
07-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Portugal may had the easiest road to a championship. didn't deserved this title at all.

DAF86
07-10-2016, 05:53 PM

A Germany Wales final would've been epic. Naturally, got f'ing Portugal vs. France.

Portugal may had the easiest road to a championship. didn't deserved this title at all.

Thread backfiring like shit :lol

:lol Portugal playing like shit while Sidenaldo was on the pitch
:lol automatically getting better when he was subbed out.
:lol folk that created the winning goal out of nothing wouldn't have played if not for Ronaldo's injury.
:lol Portugal probably wouldn't have won had Ronaldo stayed on the pitch.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2016, 05:55 PM
I would have been cheering for my team to lose if I was Ronaldo, tbh..bad look..

Bynumite
07-10-2016, 05:57 PM
I would have been cheering for my team to lose if I was Ronaldo, tbh..bad look..

This is his country, not just some random club that pays his salary :lol

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2016, 06:00 PM
This is his country, not just some random club that pays his salary :lol

Ronaldo doesn't strike me as the "unselfish, humble" type:lol

Neither am I, though..if I was a player of that magnitude(elite level), I would be cheering for my squad to struggle without me, regardless of my Portuguese pride..players at that level are always playing for their "legacy", every little thing matters..

Imagine how much clowning you could have done against Messi if Ronaldo had stayed in the game and Portugal had won, for example..now the Messi fans will just counter with "well, his team is better without him"..

resistanze
07-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Damn, this was soccer's equivalent to 6-24 tbh..

ElNono
07-10-2016, 06:09 PM

Neither am I, though..if I was a player of that magnitude(elite level), I would be cheering for my squad to struggle without me, regardless of my Portuguese pride..players at that level are always playing for their "legacy", every little thing matters..

Imagine how much clowning you could have done against Messi if Ronaldo had stayed in the game and Portugal had won, for example..now the Messi fans will just counter with "well, his team is better without him"..

:lol they know all this... they just trying to troll despite being aware of all that...

Bynumite
07-10-2016, 06:09 PM

He did contribute with goals and assists on the way to the final though.

At the end of the day, Ronaldo got a major national team trophy on his resume which is more than certain so called elite players can say.

AlexJones
07-10-2016, 06:30 PM
He came back out there for a minute despite tearing an MCL. Legend

Mikeanaro
07-10-2016, 06:36 PM
My bad, I quoted this like he was talking to fans of both sides, Im not a fan of that giant neck queer and will never be.

whitemamba
07-10-2016, 07:36 PM
He came back out there for a minute despite tearing an MCL. Legend
Embracing his inner Kobe tbh

Spurs9
07-10-2016, 10:53 PM
I never watch soccer and watched this game. I couldnt believe how boring it is to watch, tbh whats the big appeal? Announcers kept hyping up a dude and the team didnt even score. Is this how games typically are?

midnightpulp
07-10-2016, 10:58 PM
I never watch soccer and watched this game. I couldnt believe how boring it is to watch, tbh whats the big appeal? Announcers kept hyping up a dude and the team didnt even score. Is this how games typically are?

It's cheap to play.

DAF86
07-10-2016, 11:36 PM

If you are a casual you shouldn't start with the final of a tournament, tbh. Most finals tend to be pressure packed, tight affairs where everybody plays to not fuck up. If you aren't emotionally invested you won't enjoy it that much.

apalisoc_9
07-10-2016, 11:37 PM
God damn..was hoping Ronaldo would at least stay in the game even at 40% :lol

kobyz
07-11-2016, 06:49 AM

You stupid fuck! he still the MVP of the tournament, with most credit in this title!!!

kobyz
07-11-2016, 06:57 AM

First of all it's called football, you can't enjoy it cause you never played and can't understand the quality, not easy to score is part of the beauty of the sport...

midnightpulp
07-11-2016, 06:59 AM
You stupid fuck! he still the MVP of the tournament, with most credit in this title!!!

How you doing, bro?

07-11-2016, 07:12 AM
First of all it's called football, you can't enjoy it cause you never played and can't understand the quality, not easy to score is part of the beauty of the sport...

Fat murican sports fans need instant gratification bro :lol

07-11-2016, 07:12 AM
Only insecure betas like kirby and missi think like that tbh

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2016, 07:37 AM
salty midget fans, the same fans who told him and nt players dont bother coming back if they dont win trophy lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Eh.

Argentina had the easiest road to the finals I've ever seen.

Portugal - Poland, Croatia, Wales
Argentina - Venezuela, US of gAy

Thank God Messi choked though :lol

TheGreatYacht
07-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Ronaldo not quitting on his country, shame he got hurt.
Subtle goods :lol

No one has heart like Ronaldo

hater
07-12-2016, 09:09 AM

Argentina got d easiest path to copa América final. Bolivia Panamá Venezuela USA :lol

And still failed to ring :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-12-2016, 10:03 AM
It's simple and cheap - perfect for the third world. And dumb Eurotrash love it because it's the closest thing to an actual team sport that they're any good at on the world stage. In real sports, like football and baseball, those pussies would get blown the fuck out. Which is why they try to dismiss those sports and make snide comments about them.

Most Americans (as in actual citizens, not illegals) don't see the appeal because we have real sports to entertain us. We don't need to slum it with third-world kickball when we're the best at football, baseball, basketball and hockey.

Bynumite
07-12-2016, 10:54 AM

Revisionist history at its best :lol

After that abysmal group stage, most people didn't think Portugal would have the slightest of chances of advancing any further and thought Croatia and then Poland would make easy work of them. They were always seen as the underdogs after the group stage all the way to the final.

Portugal deserves the title for their amazing defense during the knockout stage and clutch goals.

spurraider21
07-12-2016, 10:57 AM
It's simple and cheap - perfect for the third world. And dumb Eurotrash love it because it's the closest thing to an actual team sport that they're any good at on the world stage. In real sports, like football and baseball, those pussies would get blown the fuck out. Which is why they try to dismiss those sports and make snide comments about them.

Most Americans (as in actual citizens, not illegals) don't see the appeal because we have real sports to entertain us. We don't need to slum it with third-world kickball when we're the best at football, baseball, basketball and hockey.
i loved Miracle, but no

Clipper Nation
07-12-2016, 11:08 AM
i loved Miracle, but no
Canada hasn't won a Stanley Cup in 23 years :lol

At the national level, Team USA is part of the Big Six along with Canada, Russia, Finland, Sweden and the Czech Republic.

Relevancy
07-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Cristiano was carried, he wasn't even the main star of this tournament despite getting the easiest opponents possible:lmao

/thread

DAF86
07-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Eh.

Argentina had the easiest road to the finals I've ever seen.

Portugal - Poland, Croatia, Wales
Argentina - Venezuela, US of gAy

Thank God Messi choked though :lol

The US of Gay eliminated Portugal and Sidenaldo from the last WC on the group stage. Sidenaldo should have got hurt there, tbh. :lol

spurraider21
07-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Canada hasn't won a Stanley Cup in 23 years :lol

At the national level, Team USA is part of the Big Six along with Canada, Russia, Finland, Sweden and the Czech Republic.
Retarded argument. There are 7 Canadian teams out of 30. Besides, about 50% of NHL players are Canadian. The rest of the world makes up the other half. Your precious American Stanley Cup winners are basically Canadian :lol

Plus Canada has dominated the Olympics recently

Clipper Nation
07-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Retarded argument. There are 7 Canadian teams out of 30. Besides, about 50% of NHL players are Canadian. The rest of the world makes up the other half. Your precious American Stanley Cup winners are basically Canadian :lol

Plus Canada has dominated the Olympics recently
Not a retarded argument at all, actually. Canadian players have to travel south to hoist the Cup. It's been that way for decades now.