PDA

View Full Version : Mouth Breather and Skeleton Boy outrecruting LMA and Kawhi

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 05:38 PM
KD going to GS while Kawhi and LMA slept. KD citing the efforts of Green and Curry in recruiting him.

dabom
07-10-2016, 05:40 PM
KD was a beta and he reeked of it. :lmao

No one gives a fuck faggot. :lmao

Nathan89
07-10-2016, 05:43 PM
You expect him to say he wanted the easiest ring possible? Dude couldn't lead a team with comparable talent so went to a team that can overwhelm the competition.

DeRozan m8
07-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Spurs was never going to happen.

For many reasons.

You all just got too excited at the prospect.

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 05:50 PM
KD was a beta and he reeked of it. :lmao

No one gives a fuck faggot. :lmao

deebs telling us a steaming pile of sh** doesn't stink.

lilbthebasedgod
07-10-2016, 05:52 PM
This is a spurs forum. We have an NBA forum for you to post this in.

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 05:56 PM

GFY

dabom
07-10-2016, 05:57 PM
I thought OP was relegated to jimmy threads...

lilbthebasedgod
07-10-2016, 05:57 PM
GFY

SpurPadre
07-10-2016, 06:01 PM
You don't say no to Draymond Green, tbh, he's the best vocal leader in the sport..he's a shark, he smelled blood..

Dominos is soft, he's one of the most sensitive players we've ever seen, as I've been saying for years..it took an incident like this for everybody else to finally realize:lol..I can't imagine a nigga like Kawhi bowing down to somebody like Dominos and begging him to play for the Spurs, not his style..I didn't want him to join the Spurs, I said I would have stopped being a fan, good to see that Kawhi didn't associate himself with him(Kawhi isn't a leadership-type, it would have been out of character for him to become a recruiter, anyways)

Aldridge, OTOH, probably has a strong mental bond with Durant:lol..they're both very sensitive and soft..:(I need to close my social media accounts to improve my game:(

Kawhi hasn't forgotten how KD branded him as a system player and not apologize for it, either...so why reach out to him?

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Kawhi hasn't forgotten how KD branded him as a system player and not apologize for it, either...so why reach out to him?

KD walked it back. Kawhi should've met him halfway.

TheGreatYacht
07-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Aldridge tried. Kiwi was salty Pop was trying to recruit a true primary scorer, and didn't go to the meeting.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2016, 06:05 PM

Yep..would have been a little embarrassing if Kawhi had changed his personality to recruit the Karl Malone of our generation:lol

If it was prime Duncan, sure..

SpurPadre
07-10-2016, 06:09 PM
KD walked it back. Kawhi should've met him halfway.

Damage was already done in Kawhi's eyes and KD still said he meant what he said initially. Fuck that piece of shit, let him get that cheapest championship ring of all time.

Snaq O'Meal
07-10-2016, 06:10 PM
KD going to GS while Kawhi and LMA slept. KD citing the efforts of Green and Curry in recruiting him.

Green did his work throughout the year. It's called "tampering."

SpurPadre
07-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Yep..would have been a little embarrassing if Kawhi had changed his personality to recruit the Karl Malone of our generation:lol

If it was prime Duncan, sure..

Karl Malone wasn't as soft as KD has now proven, tbh.

spursistan
07-10-2016, 06:12 PM
At least Kawhi didn't end up begging this beta fuck :lol

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Karl Malone wasn't as soft as KD has now proven, tbh.

Off the court, he certainly wasn't as soft..Karl Malone was a pedophile, a rapist and a deadbeat father that has completely ignored the existence of his children..he's cold-blooded, off the floor..

On the court, though, he's one of the biggest choking superstars I've ever seen, just like Dominos:lol..

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Damage was already done in Kawhi's eyes and KD still said he meant what he said initially. Fuck that piece of shit, let him get that cheapest championship ring of all time.

With all due respect to Kawhi, I don't think he's good enough to be that prideful. If he could show up in the last two minutes of big games it might be different.

Spurtacular
07-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Green did his work throughout the year. It's called "tampering."

Clearly a paper rule.

GSH
07-10-2016, 06:19 PM

I thought OP was relegated to jimmy threads...

At least he put his Jimmer comments in a single thread, instead of starting a half dozen new attention-whore threads every day.

As for Durant, we don't know if it went the way Spurs' management wanted it to happen. But Durant went a bunch of places he never intended to go. And if the Spurs had absorbed his gigantic salary, there would have to have been some major surgery to the rest of the roster. And we would be watching a team with a PF and two SF's, and a bunch of scrubbery around them.

He went somewhere else. Right now one of my fantasy scenarios for the season is that Russel Westbrook will knock KD and the Dubs out of the playoffs, and Steven Adams will kick Draymond in the nuts and turn him into a eunuch. Anything beyond that will be a bonus.

skulls138
07-10-2016, 06:24 PM
KD walked it back. Kawhi should've met him halfway.KD walked it back because of Kawhis play. Kawhi made him eat his words. Good for Kawhi not to court KD. We need another great player but I cant see Kawhi and KD on the same floor working with Kawhi busting his ass all over the place and KD getting the points. As it is LMA better start taking up his share of the defensive and rebounding load or the chemistry wont be right.

Snaq O'Meal
07-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Clearly a paper rule.

A paper rule only to the Warriors. The same does not apply to the Spurs, or any other team for that matter.

Kawhitstorm
07-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Maybe if they didn't play in a city whose best attraction isn't a dirty creek & obese women then they might have had a shot.

dabom
07-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Maybe if they didn't play in a city whose best attraction isn't a dirty creek & obese women then they might have had a shot.

This is why ur a 3rd rate poster. :lmao

dabom
07-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Most of the players actually love SA as a city. People that have never been to SA but criticize it. :lmao

DeRozan m8
07-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Most of the players actually love SA as a city. People that have never been to SA but criticize it. :lmao

Moms basement types who have read this on forums during other free agency threads in the past.

siraulo23
07-10-2016, 07:10 PM
KD joined the warriors once he saw draymond green, thompson and curry holding hands :lol

KD: "Yea i wanna join them and hold their hands too, this is so fun, im a beta mf this is the right team for me"

“But to see them together, they all walked in and it looked like they were holding hands" :lmao

dabom
07-10-2016, 07:11 PM
KD joined the warriors once he saw draymond green, thompson and curry holding hands :lol

KD: "Yea i wanna join them and hold their hands too, this is so fun, im a beta mf this is the right team for me"

“But to see them together, they all walked in and it looked like they were holding hands" :lmao

link please.

DAF86
07-10-2016, 07:11 PM
All that recruting shit while playing is some bullshit, tbh. Just imagine how a guy like Barnes felt hearing his teammates drooling over the guy that was going to replace him. No shit he sucked so much ass.

siraulo23
07-10-2016, 07:14 PM
link please.

wel i made up the 2nd line but still :lol

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/curry-warriors-teammates-seal-deal-durant

houston spurs fan
07-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Lol, this bitch has no clue.

dabom
07-10-2016, 07:32 PM
wel i made up the 2nd line but still :lol

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/curry-warriors-teammates-seal-deal-durant

I was being sarcastic. :lmao

:lmao

Snaq O'Meal
07-10-2016, 07:36 PM
All that recruting shit while playing is some bullshit, tbh. Just imagine how a guy like Barnes felt hearing his teammates drooling over the guy that was going to replace him. No shit he sucked so much ass.

I won't be surprised if Barnes has already checked out mentally the same way that KD did during the playoffs.

Mr. Body
07-10-2016, 08:02 PM
I won't be surprised if Barnes has already checked out mentally the same way that KD did during the playoffs.

The question people should be asking is if Durant threw the end of the OKC-GSW series,

Snaq O'Meal
07-10-2016, 08:05 PM
The question people should be asking is if Durant threw the end of the OKC-GSW series,

I think we all know the answer to that question.

JFK
07-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Fuck Durant and the Warriors. Hoping for a sinkhole to swallow up Oracle Arena with all them and their douche bag dick riding fans up.

skulls138
07-10-2016, 09:07 PM
The question people should be asking is if Durant threw the end of the OKC-GSW series,Nah because then you could say he has thrown his entire nba career up til now since hes always been talented but hasnt won. Dont give him that much credit.

Hoops Czar
07-10-2016, 09:25 PM
This is why ur a 3rd rate poster. :lmao

That's not the only reason. :lol

daslicer
07-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Spurs outside of LMA didn't give a shit about recruiting KD. I don't blame Kawhi for not recruiting him it actually makes me respect him more. Anybody who would recruit a guy who didn't respect them is SOFT. The Warrior players wanted him badly more so than any other team outside of OKC.

poeticism707
07-10-2016, 10:32 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

SupremeGuy
07-10-2016, 10:47 PM
This is a spurs forum. We have an NBA forum for you to post this in.:lol

Kawhitstorm
07-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Lol, this bitch has no clue.

No thanks, I'm not into BBW.

houston spurs fan
07-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Bandwagon......

Kawhitstorm
07-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Bandwagon......

You sure jumped on the BBW bandwagon & never came back.

houston spurs fan
07-11-2016, 12:38 AM
You sure jumped on the BBW bandwagon & never came back.
Typical bandwagon, zero clue. Hey, man GSW is the it team now, run along

Kawhitstorm
07-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Typical bandwagon, zero clue. Hey, man GSW is the it team now, run along

I guess you were too busy washing fat chicks like baby seals when Kyrie was decapitating the unanimous MVP.:wakeup

**Remissness about the time Porker did that to the great Boobie Gibson**:rolleyes

apalisoc_9
07-11-2016, 02:09 AM

They can suck a mean one bro and because they're always scared of losing a man way above their league they do everything. You'd be surprised of the things these beast would be willing to do in a first night. :lol

Only tried White or Brown BBWs though. Big black women and Asians are groce...

houston spurs fan
07-11-2016, 06:32 AM
I guess you were too busy washing fat chicks like baby seals when Kyrie was decapitating the unanimous MVP.:wakeup

**Remissness about the time Porker did that to the great Boobie Gibson**:rolleyes
"Remissness" lol...OK so you are Cavs supporter. Nothing wrong with that, we have a lot of bandwagon jumpers around here. Just don't dog our city unecessarily when you have no perspective and have never been to SA