PDA

View Full Version : France surrendering at home again...

ElNono
07-10-2016, 08:28 PM
smh

Brazil

DMX7
07-10-2016, 08:39 PM
France actually beat Germany. There is no shame in surrendering to CR7... dat's a real man.

Relevancy
07-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Football is fucking bs sometimes, France deserved to win, but there's no guarantee in football and that's what makes it annoying

ElNono
07-10-2016, 09:21 PM
France actually beat Germany. There is no shame in surrendering to CR7... dat's a real man.

Shitsteiger beat Germany, tbh

DMX7
07-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Football is fucking bs sometimes, France deserved to win, but there's no guarantee in football and that's what makes it annoying

soccer

Brazil
07-11-2016, 07:42 AM
It sucks tbh but I ain't mad tbh... That's football, France played a great game, had a ton of opportunities, they did everything right. Portugal had a good second half and scored a super goal and are a better team without Ronaldo tbh. Props to them. I question some decisions made by Deschamps, Pogba was too low on the field for instance but I'm happy he continue till wc.

At the end of the day we defeated Germany for the first time and this generation is still young.

WC is in 2 years with I hope everybody healthy... on top of Grizzou and Pogba, Payet showed he can play, Giroud had a solid wc and Sissoko has been a monster in particular this final. Lloris, Varane, Sakho, Matuidi, Payet, Grizzou, Pogba, Sissokom, that's 8 world class players. We will be contender in Russia.

Life is good

lefty
07-11-2016, 08:24 AM
tbh you beat Germany only because Shitsneiger and Kimmich fucked up tbh :lol
If Gomez, Sami and Mats were playing that thing would have been over at HT tbh :lol

Jodelo
07-11-2016, 08:29 AM
If Gomez, Sami and Mats were playing that thing would have been over at HT tbh :lol

This. Especially Gomez was missed badly. But shit happens.

TheGreatYacht
07-11-2016, 08:55 AM

TheGreatYacht
07-11-2016, 08:56 AM
There is no shame in surrendering to CR7... dat's a real man.

Brazil
07-11-2016, 08:58 AM

:lol what a shitty argument

if we had sakho and varane we would have won Germany by 5 and Portugal by 7... :rolleyes

oh and btw Portugal can thank the god Ronaldo went out, they are a much better team without him tbh... good he could practice his leadership from the locker room and not playing

lefty
07-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Sure you were missing CB's , but not your top offensive play.... wait, Benzema and Ben Arfa weren't playing

My bad

Jodelo
07-11-2016, 09:16 AM
oh and btw Portugal can thank the god Ronaldo went out, they are a much better team without him tbh

:lmao Yup, Pepe and Nani alongside Adrien Silva can lead a team. :lol

Brazil
07-11-2016, 09:24 AM
:lmao Yup, Pepe and Nani alongside Adrien Silva can lead a team. :lol

yup, they did it in final

Jodelo
07-11-2016, 09:25 AM

Yup, for once in a lifetime. Ronaldo was all over them the whole game and him leadership allowed them to really believe. Won't happen too often...

lefty
07-11-2016, 09:28 AM
- Moutinho : CR gave us a great speech a t HT, we went back onto the pitch with belief
- CR before the ET to Eder : "you WILL score"

ALPHA LEADERSHIP

Brazil
07-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Yup, for once in a lifetime. Ronaldo was all over them the whole game and him leadership allowed them to really believe. Won't happen too often...

:tu

your capitulation is duly noted

DAF86
07-11-2016, 11:57 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Brazil
07-11-2016, 12:18 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol this whole stuff of leadership from the bench is hilarious... :cry he told Eder he's gonna score :cry

fact is Portugal has been a more dangerous team without him

DAF86
07-11-2016, 12:22 PM
:lol this whole stuff of leadership from the bench is hilarious... :cry he told Eder he's gonna score :cry

fact is Portugal has been a more dangerous team without him

The instant contrast between how Portugal was playing before Sidenaldo's substitution and after was remarkable, tbh.

Brazil
07-11-2016, 12:51 PM
The instant contrast between how Portugal was playing before Sidenaldo's substitution and after was remarkable, tbh.

I knew the instant he went out that the game would be more difficult for us... this injury was definetely a bad news for us and a good news for Portugal.

I respect Ronaldo tbh but dude had a very pedestrian euro, he was slowing down this team on offense and was a liability on defense. He had a long season and the years start to be an issue for him fwiw

lefty
07-11-2016, 01:54 PM
French Fan's tears and Messifan's tears are delicious :lol

:lol Grizzouchoke
:lol Leo Chinese Chokessi

07-11-2016, 01:56 PM

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-11-2016, 01:56 PM

:lmao

resistanze
07-11-2016, 02:23 PM
:lol gotta admit, Missi trolling has been creative since Penaldo getting injured and his team winning without him threw a wrench into shit

TheGreatYacht
07-11-2016, 02:25 PM
:lol gotta admit, Missi trolling has been creative since Penaldo getting injured and his team winning without him threw a wrench into shit
Ronaldo: 1
Missi: 0

07-11-2016, 02:26 PM
That's it and that's all, tbh

TheGreatYacht
07-11-2016, 02:27 PM
That's it and that's all, tbh
Haters will say it doesn't count

resistanze
07-11-2016, 02:28 PM

Can't wait for both of these fgts to retire to usher in the new era. But playing playing the Caron Butler/6-24 role fucked up the troll game

TheGreatYacht
07-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Can't wait for both of these fgts to retire to usher in the new era. But playing playing the Caron Butler/6-24 role fucked up the troll game
Ronaldo is the Kobe to Missi's T Mac

dfens
07-24-2016, 12:40 PM
It sucks tbh but I ain't mad tbh... That's football, France played a great game, had a ton of opportunities, they did everything right. Portugal had a good second half and scored a super goal and are a better team without Ronaldo tbh. Props to them. I question some decisions made by Deschamps, Pogba was too low on the field for instance but I'm happy he continue till wc.

At the end of the day we defeated Germany for the first time and this generation is still young.

WC is in 2 years with I hope everybody healthy... on top of Grizzou and Pogba, Payet showed he can play, Giroud had a solid wc and Sissoko has been a monster in particular this final. Lloris, Varane, Sakho, Matuidi, Payet, Grizzou, Pogba, Sissokom, that's 8 world class players. We will be contender in Russia.

Life is good

what's up son, you got a nice country full of blessed women. I didn't want to leave :cry:cry:cry in comparison germany looks like a post apocalyptic wasteland tbh.

imo france should get rid of giroud ASAP, he is fools gold. Go with martial/griezmann. Pogba is a bitch tbh, talented but a pussy. Matuidi and sissoko are great players but they need maturing too. Payet is class, shame he plays in the EPL where it took so much to mature his game.
On the other hand you won't get home calls in russia, so I don't bet on you guys doing something special there.

Brazil
07-25-2016, 03:15 AM
what's up son, you got a nice country full of blessed women. I didn't want to leave :cry:cry:cry in comparison germany looks like a post apocalyptic wasteland tbh.

imo france should get rid of giroud ASAP, he is fools gold. Go with martial/griezmann. Pogba is a bitch tbh, talented but a pussy. Matuidi and sissoko are great players but they need maturing too. Payet is class, shame he plays in the EPL where it took so much to mature his game.
On the other hand you won't get home calls in russia, so I don't bet on you guys doing something special there.

Happy you enjoyed your stay tbh... Sissoko is beast. Agreed on giroud, dude reminds me dat scrub guivarch. We just won -19 y/o euro, future is bright... Don't sleep on us in Russia, I have a good feeling

dfens
07-25-2016, 12:30 PM
Happy you enjoyed your stay tbh... Sissoko is beast. Agreed on giroud, dude reminds me dat scrub guivarch. We just won -19 y/o euro, future is bright... Don't sleep on us in Russia, I have a good feeling

son under 19 means jack shit, otherwise ghana would've had 2-3 world cups by now. Imo what you really need on that france team is a clear pecking order, ideally with griezemann as the man. You got a lot of talent but you can't play with pogba's heart and win a ring unless you're '02 brazil. Russia is gonna be a tough competition tbh and it will really test the metal of all squads, I'd pick a team to win over any stacked big name roster. If you'd put a gun to my head i'd say italy will be the favorites with germany 2nd, france 3rd and argentina 4th. While russia won't be a contender they'll be doped as fuck tbh, really hope we won't get to play them, that would be a TOUGH match for us to go at the russians in russia..