PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: It's NOW official:::Spurs waive & S T R E T C H Duncan. 21 absconds with $5.6 mill!

Pages : [1] 2

Thread
07-12-2016, 11:57 AM
If Pop's pants ain't on fire he should be tendering his quit within the next 36 hours.

- "When he quits, I quits."

- Pop - time immorial

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 12:02 PM
If Pop's pants ain't on fire he should be tendering his quit within the next 36 hours.

- Pop - time immorial

backpay.
Bastards should pay him more tbh ...
Like Kool said the franchise's greatest star playing for peanuts in the end ...they should at least double that ...

midnightpulp
07-12-2016, 12:09 PM
backpay.
Bastards should pay him more tbh ...
Like Kool said the franchise's greatest star playing for peanuts in the end ...they should at least double that ...

He willingly took a cut to go for number 6.

I don't see the issue here?

jeebus
07-12-2016, 12:15 PM
The bag has been waived.

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 12:20 PM

I dont see an issue just saying he deserves more ...but he chose that for himself.

Thread
07-12-2016, 12:41 PM

Of course you don't. You never do when it's your ox being gored. Tim Duncan got waived. Tim Duncan got stretched. If that happened to Kobe all hell would break loose on this Forum.

You'd have a fine old time.

Well, bub, I'm goin' to wo*k on this. & I ain't stoppin' for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Let us proceed...

Thread
07-12-2016, 12:42 PM
The bag has been waived.

Jeebs

TheGreatYacht
07-12-2016, 01:11 PM
They were showing your shit on ESPN2, sideshow Dale

Thread
07-12-2016, 01:11 PM
They were showing your shit on ESPN2, sideshow Dale

They were selling your shit.

TheGreatYacht
07-12-2016, 01:12 PM
You stormed the court for Jordan.

Thread
07-12-2016, 01:23 PM
You stormed the court for Jordan.

Not a soul has yet explained why they were stringing ropes in Miami during your 1st 5th.

ha.

Brazil
07-12-2016, 02:19 PM
whats wrong with the waive and tim contract getting stretched ? :lol silly thread

Silver&Black
07-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Not a soul has yet explained why they were stringing ropes in Miami during your 1st 5th.

ha.

You quit week one.

Thread
07-12-2016, 02:29 PM
You quit week one.

You ain't Champ.

You have no chains on me.

I. Hustle
07-12-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm sure this isn't the first time Timmy has been stretched.

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

Thread
07-12-2016, 02:36 PM
whats wrong with the waive and tim contract getting stretched ? :lol silly thread

Obviously everything:::the local ESPN affiliate led off with it 6 O'Clock this morning. Yeah, these humps here who have suffered at the very talents of Duncan and his Spurs for decades took vehemently to his defense---crack of dawn. "Just an administrative move." "Means nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Nowhere to be found on Media. You know how I found out, Bra? I opened my other browser and found it upstairs last nite. Yeah, one of your people reported the WAIVE & STRETCH.

Kobe never got WAIVED. Kobe never got STRETCHED.

Big shot Duncan.

Thread
07-12-2016, 02:38 PM
I'm sure this isn't the first time Timmy has been stretched.

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

No, we're not turning this into a joke. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Get into the gay stuff, deflect into it.

Uh, uh. By God, no. We're stickin' to the facts of this case.

I sat around Kools' mother's kitchen table last nite formulating our vengeance, and watching him eat one shrimp sandwich after another.

Now, we're exacting that planned vengeance.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Of course you don't. You never do when it's your ox being gored. Tim Duncan got waived. Tim Duncan got stretched. If that happened to Kobe all hell would break loose on this Forum.

Well, bub, I'm goin' to wo*k on this. & I ain't stoppin' for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Let us proceed...

:lol when has he not been stretched....tha Fucking phaggit:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 02:39 PM

Did he get 6?

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 02:41 PM

Let us proceed...

Get em Cull
Im showing respect and some of these dicksucks still shitting on Kobe. Give the lower based Spur fan hell behind this shit

Pelicans78
07-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Love this thread.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2016, 02:54 PM

- Pop - time immorial

he already said he's not and he said it last year

I. Hustle
07-12-2016, 02:59 PM
No, we're not turning this into a joke. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Get into the gay stuff, deflect into it.

I sat around Kools' mother's kitchen table last nite formulating our vengeance, and watching him eat one shrimp sandwich after another.

Was this before or after you plowed her? Did you have her hold the flaps out of the way?

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 03:00 PM

Tammy is the quintessential study case of how to get fucked by everyone around you...your wife, investors, Mexican midgets, and even the team you played for ....for 19 years :lol bastard can't catch a break

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Talk about one last fuck on your way out the door :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Nigga gave up the following:

40 million from Spurs
25 million from wine investor
1 million from the same wine investor who sold him ladies cosmetics :lmao
1 million for the midget illegal alien stripper
And likely another 50 million for Amy to keep quiet about the arrangement....

That's a total of 117 million straight out tha door....no wonder he's the greatest dumbest PF ever :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 03:08 PM
All that he gave up while Kobe still got to 5 first and is still worth 500 million more than Tammy in retirement....what a fucking shame...I will take being an asshole like Kobe along with the extra 500 million please :lol

Silver&Black
07-12-2016, 03:12 PM

40 million from Spurs

That's a total of 117 million straight out tha door....no wonder he's the greatest dumbest PF ever :lmao

Watching you melt the fuck down and count another man's money.........

PRICELESS.

Chris
07-12-2016, 03:14 PM
You have nary room. Your Kobe stole 48 millions and robbed his teammates of a productive season (twice). Duncan went out on his terms without fanfare or drama. Timothy Duncan :toast

Thread
07-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Was this before or after you plowed her? Did you have her hold the flaps out of the way?

Yeah, you'd like to deflect this into sex & ED. No, we're stickin' on point.

Tim Duncan got waived.
Tim Duncan got stretched.
Tim Duncan took off with the loot.

Thread
07-12-2016, 03:28 PM
You have nary room. Your Kobe stole 48 millions and robbed his teammates of a productive season (twice). Duncan went out on his terms without fanfare or drama. Timothy Duncan :toast

Kobe signed that contract and played thru that contract. Duncan took the $5.6 million then quit, then took the $5.6 million.

I got ya's this time, and I ain't a turnin' loose. And if you try and make me, I'll go into the Reading Room and I won't come out till New Years.

Now, you can try me, fatso.

Brazil
07-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Obviously everything:::the local ESPN affiliate led off with it 6 O'Clock this morning. Yeah, these humps here who have suffered at the very talents of Duncan and his Spurs for decades took vehemently to his defense---crack of dawn. "Just an administrative move." "Means nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Nowhere to be found on Media. You know how I found out, Bra? I opened my other browser and found it upstairs last nite. Yeah, one of your people reported the WAIVE & STRETCH.

Kobe never got WAIVED. Kobe never got STRETCHED.

Big shot Duncan.

:lol you can put all the capital letters you want... your post does not make sense. Again I'm asking what's wrong with that ? is duncan gonna lose money being waived and stretched ?

Thread
07-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Get em Cull
Im showing respect and some of these dicksucks still shitting on Kobe. Give the lower based Spur fan hell behind this shit

I got 'em, Killa, and I ain't a turnin' loose. Not this time. This time, it's a big deal. I've been waitin' for this since post Pau, and now I'm set.

Thread
07-12-2016, 03:33 PM
:lol you can put all the capital letters you want... your post does not make sense. Again I'm asking what's wrong with that ? is duncan gonna lose money being waived and stretched ?

I'm not going to play stinky finger with you, Bra. Your boy got waived. Your boy got stretched. And you're answering for it on this Forum. You kicked me out the upstair's window, fell right on my head. But, you ain't running me off down here. I'll never let it happen. I've been waiting for this caper for since post Pau, and I ain't lettin' it pass without beating as many Spur asses as I can get done.

Now, get the fuck outta my way.

07-12-2016, 03:46 PM
You're reaching, Cub.

Thread
07-12-2016, 03:49 PM
You're reaching, Cub.

I don't need your fucking blessings, 140. Get out of the way and stand over there. I've wo*k to do.

RGMCSE
07-12-2016, 03:50 PM

40 million from Spurs

Even with all that said, accurate or not it does not change the fact that he still won 5 chips as the fucking alpha. Mean while your fag rapist couldn't muster more with more help. He pissed away more chips for being a narcissist squealing cancer. Makes Duncan that much more of a legend.

Thread
07-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Even with itch all that said, accurate or not it does not change the fact that he still won 5 chips as the fucking alpha. Mean while your fag rapist couldn't muster more with more help. He pissed away more chips for being a narcissist squealing cancer.

He won 6. He only has 5 to show for it though. That 1st 5th is still in Miami because Amy said so.

Arn

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 03:53 PM
You're reaching, Cub.

Come on 140, you know if it was Kobe they would add it to ...

Rapist

I dont think it's a great argument but you would use it vs. Kobe all the same.

RGMCSE
07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
He won 6. He only has 5 to show for it though. That 1st 5th is still in Miami because Amy said so.

Arn

You know how I know you agree with me? You wouldn't dare dispute my point. You can only squeeze out a cheap inside joke. Kind of like when Katie watches you try to squeeze your manhood and nothing happens.

07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
I don't need your fucking blessings, 140. Get out of the way and stand over there. I've wo*k to do.
It'll be fruitless. You're not on solid ground here.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:12 PM

Rapist

GD rights. That's why Media will not touch it. Can't have Duncan scarred. Has to be perfect, or, no soap.

Not here. Here Duncan will be stripped naked and stand before us for close order inspection.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:13 PM
It'll be fruitless. You're not on solid ground here.

We can agree to disagree then. I believe I am. & I ain't stoppin'. So, if you want to stick that knife in my back, be my guest. There is enough holes back there you should have no time finding the area.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Even with all that said, accurate or not it does not change the fact that he still won 5 chips as the fucking alpha.

:lmao.....wrong punk bitch.

The asterisk ring he was not Alpha and he was clearly coattailing his last two...so he gets credit for 2....thats it....real talk

K...
07-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Cub going to blow his load on this non issue and not have the energy to make fun of Duncan's coming out of the closet press conference. Pace yourself

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 04:19 PM

Arn

This is the funniest fuckin shit ever....if I were a Spur fan my blood would boil every time you say this....

He won 6. He only has 5 to show for it though.

Its like a mega blast to the shin with a spiked bat followed by a round House kick to the nuts....its just some really cold hearted and mean spirited shit...

And I love it :lmao

RGMCSE
07-12-2016, 04:20 PM

The asterisk ring he was not Alpha and he was clearly coattailing his last two...so he gets credit for 2....thats it....real talk

Real talk, Duncan fucks Vanessa too.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Cub going to blow his load on this non issue and not have the energy to make fun of Duncan's coming out of the closet press conference. Pace yourself

I got so much pent up cock snot backed up in my Cowper's that I could go on for a month like this.

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:23 PM

I tell you what, if Duncan did come out it would be crazy.
He would of bested a bunch of alpha hetero males in his career.
But I would call him craven for not doing it at least after Collins cleared the path down Hershey highway for him ...

But in his defense if he is (not saying he is) maybe he did not want to distract from the team.
But if he is that chick he replaced Amy with was great "trophy choice" ...I would like to think he is not letting that go to waste ...
If she is from SA, she is easily in top 1% of hot chicks there

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:24 PM
I tell you what, if Duncan did come out it would be crazy.
He would of bested a bunch of alpha hetero males in his career.
But I would call him craven for not doing it at least after Collins cleared the path down Hershey highway for him ...

But in his defense if he is (not saying he is) maybe he did not want to distract from the team.
But if he is that chick he replaced Amy with was great "trophy choice" ...I would like to think he is not letting that go to waste ...
If she is from SA, she is easily in top 1% of hot chicks there

No, he'll never come out. There is absolutely no % in doing so.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Real talk, Duncan fucks Vanessa too.

Real talk bullshit you mean....that there nikka wouldnt touch her if his pole was 10 foot long.... She doesn't have the right tools and equipment for him....nigga into that pogo stick he don't want no putty...show me a picture just one pic of him hugging her or holding his hand....

Its the arrangement part 2 :lol

07-12-2016, 04:29 PM
We can agree to disagree then. I believe I am. & I ain't stoppin'. So, if you want to stick that knife in my back, be my guest. There is enough holes back there you should have no time finding the area.

Fine then. And please, I'd never try to stop you, much less backstab you.

Let us proceed...

DPG21920
07-12-2016, 04:32 PM

Rapist

No. All the things you listed were actual bad things:

Rapist: Really hurt not only Kobe's legacy, but did damage to the Lakers during that period when they were top of the world.

12: Kobe fans always argued he was more popular and SA fans said the world was changing. With advanced stats becoming more adopted and eye ball test going out the window, the shine came off of Kobe some. The Kobe fan non-quantifiable arguments were met viciously by educated media and fans by in large and 12 signified the end of the debate (symbolically of course).

48.5: Crippled LA's ability to attract free agents and rebuild and ushered in the most losing era in LA history. Ramifications are still being felt. Everyone knew it was worth it from a business perspective but he stole money and hurt LA badly with that deal.

Tim being waived is not in that world and if Kobe would have taken less money to attract FA's and the deal was that he got a 2 year deal that was really a one year deal, Spurs fans would have lauded him for finally not being selfish.

It's not the same as your examples as all.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Tim being waived is not in that world

It's big time and I ain't lettin' it go on this Forum, bub.

No way.

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:36 PM
No. All the things you listed were actual bad things:

Rapist: Really hurt not only Kobe's legacy, but did damage to the Lakers during that period when they were top of the world.

12: Kobe fans always argued he was more popular and SA fans said the world was changing. With advanced stats becoming more adopted and eye ball test going out the window, the shine came off of Kobe some. The Kobe fan non-quantifiable arguments were met viciously by educated media and fans by in large and 12 signified the end of the debate (symbolically of course).

48.5: Crippled LA's ability to attract free agents and rebuild and ushered in the most losing era in LA history. Ramifications are still being felt. Everyone knew it was worth it from a business perspective but he stole money and hurt LA badly with that deal.

Tim being waived is not in that world and if Kobe would have taken less money to attract FA's and the deal was that he got a 2 year deal that was really a one year deal, Spurs fans would have lauded him for finally not being selfish.

It's not the same as your examples as all.

Come on Deeps you are bringing reason to the slums.
no way would the rank and file here give Kobe any credit for any of that.
Stop it.
Your boy CN would spin it negative still someway , somehow.
Besides Kobe was not even convicted yet that has stuck to him here ...

ambchang
07-12-2016, 08:38 PM
You ain't Champ.

You have no chains on me.

You ain't champ either, so why do you keep chaining yourself?

DMC
07-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Kobe spending his final years watching Tim ring and go out without crawlin'... it's eatin' Dale alive but you know what?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

Dale knows in that clogged heart of his that Duncan had a better career than Kobe. Everyone who's anyone has said as much and you know what else? I predicted they would. Me.

RGMCSE
07-12-2016, 10:33 PM

The franchise was ring less till Duncan came along. Nuff said, you cock lover you.

DMC
07-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Kobe spending his final years watching Tim ring and go out without crawlin'... it's eatin' Dale alive but you know what?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

Dale knows in that clogged heart of his that Duncan had a better career than Kobe. Everyone who's anyone has said as much and you know what else? I predicted they would. Me.

This was the last time the Lakers made the playoffs. Ushered out in historic fashion, Howard now two teams away and Bryant dead and buried, Gasol wearing black and silver.

cjw
07-12-2016, 10:54 PM

Let us proceed...

Except there's a difference between paying someone who rated as one of the best defenders in the league $5.6 million in back pay after being underpaid the past few years vs. paying a washed up guard the highest salary in the league to lead you to a win total in the teens.

nowitzkikopf
07-12-2016, 10:58 PM
i like these daily meltdowns tbh- free side show put on by 2 idiots obsessing over stuff they have no control over. i hope they continue

Thread
07-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Except there's a difference between paying someone who rated as one of the best defenders in the league $5.6 million in back pay after being underpaid the past few years

Sounds like charity to me.

And that poor sap took it.

Thread
07-13-2016, 09:59 AM
I'm gonna make sure this is topside for awhile.

Brazil
07-13-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm not going to play stinky finger with you, Bra. Your boy got waived. Your boy got stretched. And you're answering for it on this Forum. You kicked me out the upstair's window, fell right on my head. But, you ain't running me off down here. I'll never let it happen. I've been waiting for this caper for since post Pau, and I ain't lettin' it pass without beating as many Spur asses as I can get done.

Now, get the fuck outta my way.

:lol you are cute

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:18 AM
you are cute
:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm gonna make sure this is topside for awhile.

I will be your faithful black assitant..aye aye Captain :toast

Splits
07-13-2016, 11:43 AM
This has to be the dumbest thread I ever read

http://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.png

K...
07-13-2016, 11:50 AM

http://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.png

12 and sliding fast though.

Thread
07-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Ain't gonna stop me, daddy.

Let us proceed...

Splits
07-13-2016, 01:06 PM
Ain't gonna stop me, daddy.

Let us proceed...

True. But you'll be all alone in here. You. Me. And...

Thread
07-13-2016, 01:09 PM
True. But you'll be all alone in here. You. Me. And...

Still ain't gonna stop me.

No way.

Let us proceed...

Splits
07-13-2016, 01:21 PM

No way.

Let us proceed...

This is seriously the dumbest schtick you've ever come up with. Dumber than Amy. Nobody finds it funny or bothersome. Except Capri

phyzik
07-13-2016, 01:21 PM

No way.

Let us proceed...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/38/84/b8/3884b8456b4131bfdb8c30e28eac094b.jpg

Killakobe81
07-13-2016, 01:22 PM

No way.

Let us proceed...

Do not give up the fight Cully!!

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!

President Whitmore, Independence Day (1996)

Thread
07-13-2016, 01:56 PM
Do not give up the fight Cully!!

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!

President Whitmore, Independence Day (1996)

- "They drew first blood."

- "Rambo, John J.?" - "Rambo"

Splits
07-13-2016, 01:58 PM
- "They drew first blood."

- "Rambo, John J.?" - "Rambo"

Got a new one, just for you.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

Thread
07-13-2016, 02:01 PM
It won't stop me this time.

Let us proceed...

Kool Bob Love
07-13-2016, 04:10 PM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

Silver&Black
07-13-2016, 05:39 PM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gifhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

I like it.....I'm gonna have to start going with:

http://i.imgur.com/oi6hTKT.png

Thread
07-13-2016, 06:44 PM
On top of Old Smokey...

K...
07-13-2016, 09:15 PM
Michael Jordan got renounced in 1999 !!!!! Tim is just like MJ. only losers play out their contract and retire. Kobe denied his team the option to trade him for capspace. Ultimate team killer.

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:53 PM
Topsy!!!

Mark Celibate
07-14-2016, 06:51 AM
classy franchise being classy tbh.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/spurs-waive-tim-duncan-parting-185008731.html

Tim Duncan’s parting gift for retiring after 19 years and five NBA championships?
Getting waived.

The San Antonio Spurs reportedly waived their franchise player on Monday following his retirement, according to ESPN.
Don’t worry, though, it’s better this way for Duncan. By waiving him, the team can pay him the remaining $6.3 million he’s guaranteed on his current deal, assuming he clears waivers. The Spurs can either pay it all at once, or spread it out over three seasons.
Either way, it’s a nice parting gift for the two-time MVP who helped make the franchise one of the most decorated in the NBA.

Thread
07-14-2016, 07:46 AM
^It's charity + Duncan took it.

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2016, 01:46 PM
Thread just fed you pussies 15 inches of cock. You'll be chewing on this all fucking summer. The simple fact that they'd waive and stretch him all while putting a boot to his rear end only validates us telling you boys how Jim was getting fucked all this time. I wonder how that conversation went when Jim begrudgingly told them he was quitting that night after he found out Durant stiffed them.

This is embarrassing. Especially when you got players riding the pine getting max contracts. I wonder if they'll try and save money on Jim's retirement ceremony. Instead of hanging hjs jersey in the rafters... just paste it on the restroom wall above the pissers.

I. Hustle
07-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Thread just fed you pussies 15 inches of cock. You'll be chewing on this all fucking summer. The simple fact that they'd waive and stretch him all while putting a boot to his rear end only validates us telling you boys how Jim was getting fucked all this time. I wonder how that conversation went when Jim begrudgingly told them he was quitting that night after he found out Durant stiffed them.

This is embarrassing. Especially when you got players riding the pine getting max contracts. I wonder if they'll try and save money on Jim's retirement ceremony. Instead of hanging hjs jersey in the rafters... just paste it on the restroom wall above the pissers.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/327/2/b/naruto_gif_by_mete93-d4h3m8i.gif

TrainOfThought5
07-14-2016, 08:44 PM
Im gonna really miss that guy.

ambchang
07-15-2016, 07:45 AM
Dale continue to remind everyone about Duncan, the greatest PF of all time, and most certainly the greatest of his generation.

Thank you for not allowing us to let him go.

DMC
07-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Michael Jordan got renounced in 1999 !!!!! Tim is just like MJ. only losers play out their contract and retire. Kobe denied his team the option to trade him for capspace. Ultimate team killer.
And the Spurs did it to MJ lol.

Thread
07-15-2016, 11:13 AM
On top of Old Smokey!!!

07-15-2016, 11:42 AM
Gotta say that using "absconds" in the title was a nice touch tbh Cub :lol

Thread
07-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Gotta say that using "absconds" in the title was a nice touch tbh Cub :lol

It's a fine word.

K...
07-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Wait, what's on top of old smoky? Aliens? Treasure? Finish the story! ! !

07-15-2016, 12:30 PM
It's a fine word.
Absolutely.

Thread
07-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Wait, what's on top of old smoky? Aliens? Treasure? Finish the story! ! !

It's a song.

On top of Old Smokey
All covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed
It rolled off the table
And onto the floor
And then my poor meatball
Rolled out of the door
It rolled in the garden
And under a bush
And then my poor meatball
Was nothing but mush

Splits
07-15-2016, 10:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XUlaeTh.png

http://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/EcDlBYu.png

Thread
07-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Topside!!!

Thread
07-16-2016, 09:47 AM
Topsy!!!

Thread
07-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Upsy!!!

Thread
07-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Good evening, Arizona!!!

Thread
07-17-2016, 12:52 PM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
07-17-2016, 07:51 PM
Good evening, Arizona!!!

Splits
07-17-2016, 09:37 PM
Not only does your thread suck, nobody wants to open it when this happens...

Thread
07-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Topsy!!!

DMC
07-17-2016, 10:56 PM
You're an idiot Dale for trying to revive the resistance. You just don't seem to want to admit defeat even though Phil handed over the sword years ago. It wasn't for cleaning.

Move along now, Scooter. We've basketball to discuss.

Thread
07-18-2016, 06:50 AM
You're an idiot Dale for trying to revive the resistance. You just don't seem to want to admit defeat even though Phil handed over the sword years ago. It wasn't for cleaning.

Move along now, Scooter. We've basketball to discuss.

Knock yerself out, but, this stays topside. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

ambchang
07-18-2016, 09:29 AM
2 hours? Let's bump this thing up to remind how Duncan is that he is worth $5.6M (I thought it was $6.3M) even in retirement.

That winning culture he built served the Spurs well moving forward, and in my opinion, $5.6M is underpaying him for all that he did for the Spurs.

Here's a :toast to the greatest PF of all time, and the greatest of the generation.

Killakobe81
07-18-2016, 09:33 AM
It's a fine word.

It is ..
A fine wordsmith you are cully when you are motivated.
I dont know why some insist that all you do is parrot
Few have contributed more to Spurstalk lexicon than you ...

Thread
07-18-2016, 11:18 AM
It is ..

Me

DMC
07-18-2016, 01:17 PM
I don't recall Mitch crying when Kobe left.

Duncan is almost solely responsible for the Spurs culture and longevity. He built a dynasty in the most unassuming way possible. He came in with zero and left with 5. The franchise was winless prior to him and he left it upright and moving forward.

Kobe came into the most storied franchise in the league on the heels of Magic Johnson and the the Showtime Lakers. He needed Shaq to avoid being Nick Young. He milked the franchise for millions and left it in shambles, dragging his old broken ass and 50 million into the retirement grave through 4 years of "should have retired" dumpster fire seasons.

Yeah I see a dichotomy, makes sense Dale is salty.

Thread
07-18-2016, 01:45 PM
I don't recall Mitch crying when Kobe left.

Duncan is almost solely responsible for the Spurs culture and longevity. He built a dynasty in the most unassuming way possible. He came in with zero and left with 5. The franchise was winless prior to him and he left it upright and moving forward.

Kobe came into the most storied franchise in the league on the heels of Magic Johnson and the the Showtime Lakers. He needed Shaq to avoid being Nick Young. He milked the franchise for millions and left it in shambles, dragging his old broken ass and 50 million into the retirement grave through 4 years of "should have retired" dumpster fire seasons.

Yeah I see a dichotomy, makes sense Dale is salty.

+ because of the Duncan's, Amy & Tim, & his latent homosexuality you're light an NBA Title in perpetuity. They'd strung your ropes, in Miami, + they were selling your shit.

Kobe put 5 in his case and 5 remain, a triple, multiple back-to-backs in there
Duncan put 6 in his case and 5 remain, no triple, no back-to-backs in there.

Your regrets, D, are your own.

I. Hustle
07-18-2016, 01:52 PM
+ because of the Duncan's, Amy & Tim, & his latent homosexuality you're light an NBA Title in perpetuity. They'd strung your ropes, in Miami, + they were selling your shit.

He was selling some shit
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/41871_945a28f931.jpg?v=0

Thread
07-18-2016, 01:54 PM
He was selling some shit

& it is shit.

I. Hustle
07-18-2016, 02:01 PM
It's Kobe's favorite. He likes to put it in the microwave for a couple of seconds then splash it all over someone's face. He put the Nut in Nutella.

Thread
07-18-2016, 02:03 PM
It's Kobe's favorite. He likes to put it in the microwave for a couple of seconds then splash it all over someone's face. He put the Nut in Nutella.

And upon removing the lid it vaguely smells like shit.

Silver&Black
07-18-2016, 02:25 PM
It is ..

Just because he uses the word absconds in one thread title doesn't change the fact that he parroted "5>4", "They were selling your shit", and "I'm a trendsetter. I set trends" endlessly. Seriously killa.....if you had to put a number on those 3 posts...how many times you think he posted them? 5,000? 10,000? 20,000?

I don't mind Cub, tbh. He pisses off a lot of SF, but those people have thin skin. I don't mind having an argument or two with him...

But, you're totally wrong when you say he's not a parrot. That's just you lying to us and yourself.

DMC
07-18-2016, 02:31 PM

We don't count coulda, shoulda, woulda... we count DID. Tim DID 5 times. We have no regrets. Never heard Tim say he was Jealous of Kobe. I heard Kobe say he was Jealous of Tim.

DMC
07-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Just because he uses the word absconds in one thread title doesn't change the fact that he parroted "5>4", "They were selling your shit", and "I'm a trendsetter. I set trends" endlessly. Seriously killa.....if you had to put a number on those 3 posts...how many times you think he posted them? 5,000? 10,000? 20,000?

I don't mind Cub, tbh. He pisses off a lot of SF, but those people have thin skin. I don't mind having an argument or two with him...

But, you're totally wrong when you say he's not a parrot. That's just you lying to us and yourself.
Killa said that's not all he does, not that he doesn't do it. He's right. Dale has moments of being the sagest of LF. This ain't one of them. Right now he's fixed bayonets and he's charging the hill, only it's been vacant for weeks.

Killakobe81
07-18-2016, 02:43 PM

Never said he does not parrot. Read what I said again ... slowly.

"I dont know why some insist that all you do is parrot "

Saying that is not ALL he does is NOT the same as saying he does not or is not a parrot.

Silver&Black
07-18-2016, 03:09 PM
Never said he does not parrot. Read what I said again ... slowly.

"I dont know why some insist that all you do is parrot "

Saying that is not ALL he does is NOT the same as saying he does not or is not a parrot.

Sorry...I just read it in a very "Dale is not a parrot" kinda way. Of course, nobody here would say that's all he does.

But, it does feel like the vast majority of his posts are the same 5-10 lines over and over again.

Stalin
07-18-2016, 03:12 PM
Jim run of with those 5.6 mil like a bandit...:lmao

Thread
07-18-2016, 04:15 PM
Jim run of with those 5.6 mil like a bandit...:lmao

They updated it at:::$6.4 million.

Splits
07-18-2016, 04:39 PM
He was selling some shit

Isn't this what black people use for lube?

Also, new page? Here, have this

Thread
07-18-2016, 04:48 PM
Charge!!!

Splits
07-18-2016, 04:49 PM
Look at that smirk!

Thread
07-18-2016, 04:49 PM
Charge!!!!!!

ambchang
07-18-2016, 06:08 PM
Great thread.

Reminding everyone that Duncan set the culture for an entire organization and that him getting $6.4 for retiring is actually underpaying him.

Thread
07-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Good evening, Arizona!!!

tonight...you
07-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Good evening, West Texas! Wait... there's nothing here.

Thread
07-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Upsy!!!

Thread
07-22-2016, 07:46 AM
I forgot my topper!!!

K...
07-22-2016, 09:25 AM
Good morning virgin island,, big Duncan sleeping in late on stacks of 100$ bills with scent of Peter Holt fresh on it. Sleeping like a big baby.

Thread
07-22-2016, 12:51 PM
Good morning virgin island,, big Duncan sleeping in late on stacks of 100$ bills with scent of Peter Holt fresh on it. Sleeping like a big baby.

...with a 14 incher stuck in his balloon knot.

DMC
07-22-2016, 06:54 PM
Dirk getting 2 year 50 million and Spurs fan ok with it.. Kobe got 48 lol.

Thread
07-22-2016, 09:30 PM

D M C

LkrFan
07-22-2016, 09:32 PM

Jim settled for 1 / $5 then retired when KD went westward :lmao

Thread
07-29-2016, 05:24 AM
I forgot my Thread.

Good morning, Arizona!!!

DMC
07-29-2016, 07:51 AM
Jim settled for 1 / $5 then retired when KD went westward :lmao

Great guy. Allowed us to avoid counting lottery balls.

DMC
07-29-2016, 07:52 AM
D M C
Did Cuban cripple his team for the next 2 years because of that or will they waive Dirk next year and pay him an insane amount of money? What was Cubes thinking? I've always said he sold the farm after the big win, and somehow made money by blowing up a championship roster.

LkrFan
07-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Great guy. Allowed us to avoid counting lottery balls.

Are the Spurs coming out of the Western Conference this year?

DMC
07-29-2016, 06:38 PM
Are the Spurs coming out of the Western Conference this year?
Definately coming out of the RS.

LkrFan
07-29-2016, 08:10 PM
Definately coming out of the RS.

Every team comes out of the RS. -15 points son :lol

Thread
07-30-2016, 07:33 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

DMC
07-30-2016, 10:13 AM
Every team comes out of the RS. -15 points son :lol
Except the Lakers in the past 4 years. Nary a post season game.

Thread
07-30-2016, 06:16 PM
Good evening, Arizona!!!

ambchang
07-31-2016, 08:10 AM
Bump. Bargain to pay $5.6m for 25/12/4/3

Thread
07-31-2016, 10:50 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Silver&Black
07-31-2016, 03:04 PM
Every team comes out of the RS.

:lmao :rollin :lol :rollin :lmao

No they don't, Pablo. -40 points son :lol

spurraider21
07-31-2016, 03:45 PM
It is ..
really?

LkrFan
07-31-2016, 03:53 PM
:lmao :rollin :lol :rollin :lmao

No they don't, Pablo. -40 points son :lol

Coming out of the RS does not equate to a team participating in post season play. The RS always ends, for all teams, every year. Therefore, all team come out of the RS. -40 points for you and DMC :downspin:

Thread
07-31-2016, 03:54 PM
really?

Did he fuckin' stutter?

Silver&Black
07-31-2016, 03:58 PM

Coming out of the RS does not equate to a team participating in post season play. The RS always ends, for all teams, every year. Therefore, all team come out of the RS. -40 points for you and DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) :downspin:

:lol That loser mindset

Guess the current Lakers woes have got you all thinking in a totally different way. But, but the regular season ends for all teams. :lmao

-48.5 points son

LkrFan
07-31-2016, 04:05 PM
:lol That loser mindset

Guess the current Lakers woes have got you all thinking in a totally different way. But, but the regular season ends for all teams. :lmao

-48.5 points son

No hijo, riendo en voz alta. Entendido mal lo que escribí. No soy responsable de su mala comprensión. ;)

Silver&Black
07-31-2016, 04:25 PM
No hijo, riendo en voz alta. Entendido mal lo que escribí. No soy responsable de su mala comprensión. ;)

:cry The regular season ends for all teams :cry

:lmao 1/2 the league keeps playing

LkrFan
07-31-2016, 06:37 PM

DMC
07-31-2016, 07:10 PM

Coming out of the RS does not equate to a team participating in post season play. The RS always ends, for all teams, every year. Therefore, all team come out of the RS. -40 points for you and DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) :downspin:
But somehow coming out of the West does? So then every Western team comes out of the West.

Double standard. If you didn't make it past the RS, you didn't come out of the RS.

DMC
07-31-2016, 07:11 PM

He doesn't recall that.

Silver&Black
07-31-2016, 07:24 PM
Say the roles were reversed. The Lakers got eliminated in the 2nd Round, and the Spurs missed the playoffs(:lmao). Could I get away with saying that we didn't have to shine shoes because we won the last game we played. I mean technically the Lakers did win the last game they played....

Would you let that shit slide Thread ???? Let us get by on a technicality...

Thread
07-31-2016, 09:07 PM
Say the roles were reversed. The Lakers got eliminated in the 2nd Round, and the Spurs missed the playoffs(:lmao). Could I get away with saying that we didn't have to shine shoes because we won the last game we played. I mean technically the Lakers did win the last game they played....

Would you let that shit slide Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) ???? Let us get by on a technicality...

...don't be a fool.

Silver&Black
07-31-2016, 09:32 PM
...don't be a fool.

Exactly. You'd be all over SF. No way that shit would get past you...

Same way with Humberto. You can't spin missing the playoffs with :cry The regular season ends for all teams :cry.

LkrFan is a chickenshit with a loser mentality. I'm lodging it now.

Thread
07-31-2016, 10:33 PM

Same way with Humberto. You can't spin missing the playoffs with :cry The regular season ends for all teams :cry.

But, where did he say it? I can't make heads nor tails of the moment.

LkrFan
08-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Protuberancia. Buenas noches los agricultores! :)

LkrFan
08-03-2016, 10:36 PM

Please. I ain't no chickenshit son :lol

You and DMC tried to :downspin: what I posted. Here you go farmer: https://www.hookedonphonics.com/. No need to thank me son. :)

poeticism707
08-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Protuberancia. Buenas noches los agricultores! :)

:rollin :rollin :rollin

LkrFan
08-03-2016, 10:45 PM
He doesn't recall that.

Siento pena por tu madre! :lmao

Silver&Black
08-03-2016, 10:45 PM

You and DMC tried to :downspin: what I posted. Here you go farmer: https://www.hookedonphonics.com/. No need to thank me son. :)

You know damn well what DMC was getting at. Or....maybe it got lost in translation.

Here you go lettuce picker: http://translation.babylon-software.com/english/to-spanish/

LkrFan
08-03-2016, 11:02 PM
You know damn well what DMC was getting at. Or....maybe it got lost in translation.

Here you go lettuce picker: http://translation.babylon-software.com/english/to-spanish/

That's some funny ass shit! :lmao

The rest of your post is BS because DMC old fat fangers been twisting my posts ever since I logged onto ST. Shit he posts isn't a good barometer son. Try again :)

Silver&Black
08-03-2016, 11:08 PM
:lmao You of all people calling someone a farmer

LkrFan
08-03-2016, 11:39 PM
:lmao You of all people calling someone a farmer

Why you fronting? Denying your own heritage and shit. Don't sellout son :lol

DMC
08-04-2016, 01:30 AM

Even a farmer can be out standing in his field, unlike the Lakers.

DMC
08-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Why you fronting? Denying your own heritage and shit. Don't sellout son :lol
Cesar Chavez rolled over in his grave, a shallow grave somewhere around Matamoros.

Thread
08-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Me neither, Moose.

Thread
08-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Topside!!!

K...
08-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Might as well broach the topic here:

Is it not inconsistent to both say there was a second fifth and that Duncan failed to repeat? One must be false.

Thread
08-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Good evening, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-13-2016, 04:57 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Kool Bob Love
08-13-2016, 06:11 AM
^^^Morning

Thread
08-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Good Sabbath, Arizona!!!

KobeOwnsDuncan
08-14-2016, 10:02 AM
All that he gave up while Kobe still got to 5 first and is still worth 500 million more than Tammy in retirement....what a fucking shame...I will take being an asshole like Kobe along with the extra 500 million please :lol
yep

KobeOwnsDuncan
08-14-2016, 10:05 AM
Kobe was smart and took the money. David West gave up 10 million to lose in the first round :lol

Thread
08-15-2016, 07:30 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-16-2016, 02:21 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

DMC
08-16-2016, 02:27 AM
One day when you're looking at your catheter and piss bag and realize you only have about 150mL from a full day, you're going to wish you had some of this time back. Then you're going to ask for them to increase the drip, through your dry lips as your ballooning legs continue to third space deep into the night.

chunticakes
08-16-2016, 02:59 AM
One day when you're looking at your catheter and piss bag and realize you only have about 150mL from a full day, you're going to wish you had some of this time back. Then you're going to ask for them to increase the drip, through your dry lips as your ballooning legs continue to third space deep into the night.

:lmao

Thread
08-16-2016, 07:10 AM

Though you did cite me as the sagest of all Lakers Fans.

You

DMC
08-16-2016, 11:08 AM
Though you did cite me as the sagest of all Lakers Fans.

You
Says more about the Lakers fans than about you.

Thread
08-16-2016, 01:36 PM
Says more about the Lakers fans than about you.

You were mighty sincere that day, D.

Thread
08-19-2016, 03:41 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-20-2016, 03:15 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-22-2016, 06:47 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

K...
08-22-2016, 07:26 AM
First day of school in some parts.

Thread
08-22-2016, 07:47 AM
First day of school in some parts.

Maybe Duncan can get permission from the state to take his kids.

Thread
08-22-2016, 10:53 PM
Good evening, Arizona!!!

DMC
08-23-2016, 12:26 AM
In 2004, a white girl named Katelyn Faber broke Kobe's asshole. First she refused to accept his rancid semen on her face even though she had 3 or 4 other semen samples in her pussy at the time, forcing him to admit to cops that he beat off in the shower, then she made Chauncey Billups a fuckin' Finals MVP. Chauncey Fucking Billups. A if that wasn't enough, she sent Shaq to Miami for number 4 and snatched the life of his 1st 2nd child.

Nothing ever imagined in the history of competitive sports can rival that severe of an ass beating, nothing. She took his ring, took his savior and took his child. She just refused to take his semen on her face.

Thread
08-23-2016, 12:31 AM
In 2004, a white girl named Katelyn Faber broke Kobe's asshole. First she refused to accept his rancid semen on her face even though she had 3 or 4 other semen samples in her pussy at the time, forcing him to admit to cops that he beat off in the shower, then she made Chauncey Billups a fuckin' Finals MVP. Chauncey Fucking Billups. A if that wasn't enough, she sent Shaq to Miami for number 4 and snatched the life of his 1st 2nd child.

Nothing ever imagined in the history of competitive sports can rival that severe of an ass beating, nothing. She took his ring, took his savior and took his child. She just refused to take his semen on her face.

DMC
08-23-2016, 12:33 AM
I give up

Thread
08-23-2016, 12:33 AM

Thread
08-23-2016, 08:17 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
08-23-2016, 08:51 PM
On top of Old Smokey...

Thread
08-24-2016, 06:49 AM
...all covered with cheese.

Thread
08-24-2016, 11:20 AM
I lost my poor meatball...

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2016, 11:26 AM

so u were buying shit?

Thread
08-24-2016, 12:04 PM

...when somebody sneezed.

Thread
08-24-2016, 02:38 PM
It rolled offin' the table...

Thread
08-25-2016, 05:53 AM
...and onto the floor.

Thread
08-25-2016, 06:04 AM
& then my poor meatball...

Thread
08-25-2016, 06:11 AM
...rolled out of the door.

Thread
08-25-2016, 10:28 AM
It rolled in the garden...

Thread
08-26-2016, 12:35 AM
...and under a big fuckin' bush, oh, a big one.

spurraider21
08-26-2016, 01:32 AM
why do you parade around like this is some victory? a 40 year old retired

Thread
08-26-2016, 03:15 AM
why do you parade around like this is some victory? a 40 year old retired

He got waived for Christ sake. & stretched. + took a hand down. Sure, Media ran as fast as they could to cover for Duncan, but, it's still pitiful.

Thread
08-26-2016, 07:49 AM
...and under a big fuckin' bush, oh, a big one.

Thread
08-26-2016, 12:03 PM
...was a nothing but a mush.

spurraider21
08-26-2016, 12:54 PM
He got waived for Christ sake. & stretched. + took a hand down. Sure, Media ran as fast as they could to cover for Duncan, but, it's still pitiful.
Of course he got waived. He had a year left on his contract and retired. There was no other way to go about it.

Thread
08-26-2016, 01:33 PM
Of course he got waived. He had a year left on his contract and retired. There was no other way to go about it.

Then ipso facto you've nobody to blame but yourselves. The fact remains Tim Duncan got waived.

spurraider21
08-26-2016, 01:35 PM
The fact remains Tim Duncan got waived.

Molotov
08-26-2016, 06:42 PM
Jim made off like a bandit with det 6.4 mil...

Thread
08-26-2016, 07:47 PM

The Cocktail

spurraider21
08-26-2016, 08:40 PM

K...
08-26-2016, 09:15 PM
Today uI leaned how to say "They were selling your shit" in German,

Sie verkauften Ihre Waren (I don't want to learn shit so I used merchandise instead)

Thread
08-26-2016, 09:30 PM
On top of Old Smokey...

Molotov
08-26-2016, 10:14 PM
Culburn does have a point with this thread imo..Jim did blatantly run off with a cool 6.4 mil..

Thread
08-26-2016, 10:17 PM
Culburn does have a point with this thread imo..Jim did blatantly run off with a cool 6.4 mil..

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Molotov_5923.jpg

K...
08-26-2016, 10:19 PM

Spurs fans are too mad about Tony Parker at $14 mill to notice. Ginobilo also got $$$$.

Most Lakers fans were too raw about Kobe to care, but not cub " sagest of the local Lakers fans 2015"

K...
08-26-2016, 10:22 PM
On top of Old Smokey...

Por encimo de la montaña "old smoky"

Thread
08-26-2016, 11:01 PM
cub " sagest of the local Lakers fans 2015"

Old D has to live it down. He didn't think I saw it. I was in the RR at the time. tee, hee.

+ I pulled a "DUNCAN":::I didn't mention it until I needed it. Then I took it out and bashed D over the head with it.

muhahahahahahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molotov
08-26-2016, 11:48 PM
Old D has to live it down. He didn't think I saw it. I was in the RR at the time. tee, hee.

+ I pulled a "DUNCAN":::I didn't mention it until I needed it. Then I took it out and bashed D over the head with it.

muhahahahahahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tu

Thread
08-28-2016, 07:25 AM
On top of Old Smokey...

...all covered with cheese.

UZER
08-28-2016, 11:03 AM
:lol worships a baby killer

Thread
08-28-2016, 11:28 AM
worships a baby killer

Thread
08-28-2016, 11:44 AM
I lost my poor fucking meatball...

spurraider21
08-28-2016, 03:45 PM

:tu
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Molotov
08-28-2016, 05:44 PM
Culburn making Spermfans salty with this thread imo..

Thread
08-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Culburn making Spermfans salty with this thread imo..

That's right, and when they wake up from their coma I'm gonna be standing there and I'm gonna split their head wide open again.

Because that's what I do.

K...
08-28-2016, 09:19 PM
Oh no the salt, the salt it hurts! God Damn I don't know who is more ironic in this thread:

Cub for thinking this thread hurts your average spursfan (who is a Leonard fan)
Spursfan for thinking they can mock cub to quit this thread

Thread
08-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Oh no the salt, the salt it hurts! God Damn I don't know who is more ironic in this thread:

Cub for thinking this thread hurts your average spursfan (who is a Leonard fan)
Spursfan for thinking they can mock cub to quit this thread

I have to keep my hand in, K.

DeRozan m8
08-28-2016, 10:46 PM
I have to keep my hand in, K.

They were selling Kobes shit

Thread
08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
They were selling Kobes shit

Thread
08-29-2016, 08:33 AM
I lost my poor fucking meatball...

...when somebody sneezed.

Thread
08-29-2016, 03:25 PM
It rolled off the table...

Chris
08-29-2016, 04:40 PM
Kobe raped.

Thread
08-29-2016, 05:03 PM
Kobe raped.

Neal raped as well. You've nary room.

08-30-2016, 06:10 AM
It rolled off the table...
...and onto the floor.

Thread
08-30-2016, 09:33 AM
...and onto the floor.

K...
08-30-2016, 10:28 AM
Selling your pick to Colangelo (nee Hinkie) for three straight years > having your shit sold improperly

Thread
08-30-2016, 10:38 AM
Selling your pick to Colangelo (nee Hinkie) for three straight years > having your shit sold improperly

You're being silly & specious.

Nobody has ever had their shit sold until '13. They were selling your shit.

Big deal, don't take it to heart so bad.