PDA

View Full Version : Study shows the Patriots have the best fans in the NFL

AlexJones
07-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Damn, congrats to the loyal Patriots fans here tbh

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1058652-study-finds-patriots-have-the-best-fans-jaguars-the-worst

Clipper Nation
07-12-2016, 05:14 PM
:lol What a shit study.

"Willingness to pay premium prices" just makes you a sucker, not a better fan. Attendance numbers are largely dependent on the team winning in most markets. Foxboro Stadium was a ghost town when the Patriots sucked. Social media following is another terrible metric. Anyone can be a bandwagon fan online, it's low-investment.

Bottom line is, it wasn't too long ago that the Patriots had one foot out the door to St. Louis or Hartford. They have no real fanbase, just a big-ass bandwagon. When Brady and Belichick retire, Gillette will be empty and Patriots "fans" will find the next bandwagon to ride.

Avante
07-12-2016, 05:39 PM

"Willingness to pay premium prices" just makes you a sucker, not a better fan. Attendance numbers are largely dependent on the team winning in most markets. Foxboro Stadium was a ghost town when the Patriots sucked. Social media following is another terrible metric. Anyone can be a bandwagon fan online, it's low-investment.

Bottom line is, it wasn't too long ago that the Patriots had one foot out the door to St. Louis or Hartford. They have no real fanbase, just a big-ass bandwagon. When Brady and Belichick retire, Gillette will be empty and Patriots "fans" will find the next bandwagon to ride.

I have never seen anyone like this faggot, wow!

I can see it now....

7 year old CN opening a gift from granny on Christmas morning with all the family there.

granny....well, you like it dear?
CN....this sucks ya fucking faggot

It had to have started at an early age, I bet this queer frowns while fucking***. Never seen anyone who is as negative as this little bitch.

*** not that anyone would want to be around this miserable little shit.

SupremeGuy
07-13-2016, 09:06 AM

Bottom line is, it wasn't too long ago that the Patriots had one foot out the door to St. Louis or Hartford. They have no real fanbase, just a big-ass bandwagon. When Brady and Belichick retire, Gillette will be empty and Patriots "fans" will find the next bandwagon to ride.Dropping truth bombs, tbh.

Aztecfan03
07-13-2016, 09:46 AM

I can see it now....

7 year old CN opening a gift from granny on Christmas morning with all the family there.

It had to have started at an early age, I bet this queer frowns while fucking***. Never seen anyone who is as negative as this little bitch.

*** not that anyone would want to be around this miserable little shit.

Hey geezer, stay on topic and stop following CN around.

Ray Combs
07-13-2016, 11:09 AM
Dropping truth bombs, tbh.

:lmao like Cowboys fans are any better. They won't pay shit to see their team, that's why half their stadium is always full of opposing fans :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-13-2016, 12:57 PM
:lmao like Cowboys fans are any better. They won't pay shit to see their team, that's why half their stadium is always full of opposing fans :lmao

Dallas being at #2 should have been another red flag to these guys about their study. San Diego gets a lot of shit for the Q being full of other teams' fans, but at least Charger fans have the excuses that the Q is a dump, the owner is a piece of shit who has made it his mission to alienate all the fans, and San Diego is a transplant town. Dallas has none of that working against them, and their fans are even worse.

Chris
07-13-2016, 03:02 PM

Thank You. EXACTLY what I was thinking but too lazy to post :lol

JoeTait75
07-13-2016, 04:18 PM
"Willingness to pay premium prices" just makes you a sucker, not a better fan.

Professional sports are the one business in which customers are expected to pay top dollar to consume a shit product, and if you don't you're a bad customer.

Ray Combs
07-14-2016, 07:50 AM
Dallas being at #2 should have been another red flag to these guys about their study. San Diego gets a lot of shit for the Q being full of other teams' fans, but at least Charger fans have the excuses that the Q is a dump, the owner is a piece of shit who has made it his mission to alienate all the fans, and San Diego is a transplant town. Dallas has none of that working against them, and their fans are even worse.

Thank You. EXACTLY what I was thinking but too lazy to post :lol

:lmao ignoring where he shit all over the Cowboys

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-20-2016, 01:45 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao