PDA

View Full Version : Suns: The price wasn't right. Price tells Suns to bugger off.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Suns wanted him bad, he'd loitered the team and now got two years instead of the one the Suns offered.

- Scoop Robinson

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:23 PM
The signer has NOT been revealed. But, Ronnie WILL NOT be back with the Suns.

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:24 PM
He sucks so bad ...
suns are better off tbh ...
He cannot help Booker nor Knight improve at all ...

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:25 PM
He sucks so bad ...
suns are better off tbh ...
He cannot help Booker nor Knight improve at all ...

But, they were hot for him. He'd done all team activities since the end of the season, but, the Suns would not come in with that additional year.

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:27 PM
But, they were hot for him. He'd done all team activities since the end of the season, but, the Suns would not come in with that additional year.

Wow. well god speed to him.
Im telling you Cully that Booker kid has something to him.
I know you dont want it to be but after Towns I think he and russ will be the better longterm plays from this draft.
Mudiay and Porzy are the flashy right now and KAT is the truth.
But I really like the two youngest americans in that draft tbh ...

DPG21920
07-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Scoop Thread is reasonable and has a place. Invent stupid stuff Thread is gone.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Scoop Thread is reasonable and has a place. Invent stupid stuff Thread is gone.

My ass. You only want to dish it. When it's time to take it then I'm "stupid."

Duncan got waived.
Duncan got stretched.
Duncan stole that money.

Live with it, because it's here to stay, Deeps.

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:30 PM

I know. I'm worried sick about it. Just have to hope for injury, or, a fat head.

07-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Wow. well god speed to him.
I know you dont want it to be but after Towns I think he and russ will be the better longterm plays from this draft.
Mudiay and Porzy are the flashy right now and KAT is the truth.
But I really like the two youngest americans in that draft tbh ...
Booker is indeed looking good, tbh

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:34 PM
It's not even the scoring it's pureness of hi s shot, the work he has put in and the fact he improves the more I see him. Love his confidence as well.
A bit small for SG but he has one of teh best strokes not playing for State.
He may turn out to be what many thought Bradley Beal would be ... but Bradley is getting paid for things he has not done yet ...

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:39 PM
My bad he is listed at 6 foot 6 ...
So he probably is 6 foot 5 but that's fine for most SG
I like him even more ....

Thread
07-12-2016, 04:42 PM
My bad he is listed at 6 foot 6 ...
So he probably is 6 foot 5 but that's fine for most SG
I like him even more ....

Local Media claims he grew since the end of the season and is now 6'7". It's a horseshit claim, but, is being bandied about heavily so in case they can't convince/bully Knight to come off the bench they can move Booker up front.

- Scoop

Killakobe81
07-12-2016, 04:50 PM
He is young so it's possible but that means he is really 6 foot 6.
I see a less defensive Klay thomson potential in that kid ...
hope I am wrong but I see it, Cully.
Suns finally got one right.

-21-
07-12-2016, 04:53 PM
My ass. You only want to dish it. When it's time to take it then I'm "stupid."

Duncan got waived.
Duncan got stretched.
Duncan stole that money.

Live with it, because it's here to stay, Deeps.

Why is that supposed to bother us? :lol

It's over Dale. The dust has settled. The people have spoken.

They gave away the 1st 5th.

They were selling our shit.

Duncan got waived.

Stretched.

He quit and took off with the loot.

But the people have spoken.

Duncan > Kobe

Your voice doesn't matter.

Live with it.

Thread
07-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Why is that supposed to bother us? :lol

It's over Dale. The dust has settled. The people have spoken.

They gave away the 1st 5th.

They were selling our shit.

Duncan got waived.

Stretched.

He quit and took off with the loot.

But the people have spoken.

Duncan > Kobe

Your voice doesn't matter.

Live with it.

No, I ain't livin' with it. I will piss into this ill wind till I can piss no more.

You called down the thunder & I've answered that call. I've set myself squarely in the breach. You ain't movin' me. And if you try I'll do something crazy. I'll run absolutely amok. I'll do an "Arn." Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll (Arn) this place into oblivion & then beyond even that.

- Dale

JMarkJohns
07-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Ulis and Goodwin need PT. Not shitty veterans.

Sooner they realize they suck and trade Knight, Tucker, Chandler and commit to a rebuild the better. Embrace the suck.

Thread
07-12-2016, 11:05 PM

Sooner they realize they suck and trade Knight, Tucker, Chandler and commit to a rebuild the better. Embrace the suck.

You'd have to hold a gun to their head.

JMarkJohns
07-13-2016, 09:55 AM
You'd have to hold a gun to their head.

I know. I read where I think Coro says the Suns ups think they'll be far more competitive than people think.

Fuck that! You own your own first in a very good draft for wing talent.

Suck. Trade your expensive vets on deals that now look like bargains.

Get a higher-ceiling'd SF like Jackson or Tatum.

Then commit to development.

Suns are delusional.

Killakobe81
07-13-2016, 10:20 AM

yep.
Dont know what the Suns fascination is with multiple PG's and combo guards.
I dentify the better player trade the secondary guy and bring a solid vet to show him the ropes.

JMarkJohns
07-13-2016, 11:52 AM
yep.
Dont know what the Suns fascination is with multiple PG's and combo guards.
I dentify the better player trade the secondary guy and bring a solid vet to show him the ropes.

Goodwin and Len are entering their final year on the rookie deal.

Goodwin's per-36 last year was 16 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists on 47% 2FG%.

Ulis has been everything I figured he'd be, a smart, heady, quick, defensive, high A/TO ratio guard who doesn't make many mistakes.

Those two have legitimate upside, and Goodwin is wasting away.

Price does nothing for the Suns.

I'm glad he's gone.

If it were up to me, I'd only play:

Bledsoe, Ulis
Booker, Goodwin
Warren, (Booker)
Chriss, Bender, (Warren)
Len, (Bender)

All upside. Suck, but develop. Take a step back, but move forward.

Above all, expedite finding out if any of them beyond Bledsoe and Booker are keepers.

poeticism707
07-13-2016, 05:35 PM
Suns are delusional.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Thread
07-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Goodwin and Len are entering their final year on the rookie deal.

Goodwin's per-36 last year was 16 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists on 47% 2FG%.

Ulis has been everything I figured he'd be, a smart, heady, quick, defensive, high A/TO ratio guard who doesn't make many mistakes.

Those two have legitimate upside, and Goodwin is wasting away.

Price does nothing for the Suns.

I'm glad he's gone.

If it were up to me, I'd only play:

Bledsoe, Ulis
Booker, Goodwin
Warren, (Booker)
Chriss, Bender, (Warren)
Len, (Bender)

All upside. Suck, but develop. Take a step back, but move forward.

Above all, expedite finding out if any of them beyond Bledsoe and Booker are keepers.

& Bledsoe ain't a keeper either. The first time a wheel falls off this season he'll go into his shell, or, take a fit. He's a loser. And what's more? They know it. Just whistlin' pass the graveyard.

They honestly want to build it from the ground up, but, they can't make themselves. So they short cut here, cut in line there. Why? Because everywhere they look somebody is better. (3-4 years) sounds like a lifetime even as they swear by that protocol.

JMarkJohns
07-13-2016, 08:42 PM
& Bledsoe ain't a keeper either. The first time a wheel falls off this season he'll go into his shell, or, take a fit. He's a loser. And what's more? They know it. Just whistlin' pass the graveyard.

They honestly want to build it from the ground up, but, they can't make themselves. So they short cut here, cut in line there. Why? Because everywhere they look somebody is better. (3-4 years) sounds like a lifetime even as they swear by that protocol.

I couldn't agree more. I like Ulis and his type of basketball, skill, and mentality of Ulis. I don't think his upside is as dynamic as a Bledsoe, but I think he's smarter, more team oriented. I think he has a great relationship with Booker. I think he will have a stronger rapport with his style of ball.

And Suns have no real vision. I think they have a good foundation here, but I don't think they have the notions or fortitude to see it through.

Booker is a keeper. Ulis is a keeper, though not sure in what role. I like Warren, but it's hard to know right now since he's always injured. I like Chriss athleticism, but he's not Marion like the media props him up to be. And I like Bender, but know he's that 3-4 years you speak of before he's an impact player. Len, who knows. Goodwin, talented, but mentality doesn't seem to grasp what's needed.

So, wheels spin. Time flies. You laugh and ring in another 0-fer...

Thread
07-13-2016, 08:58 PM
I couldn't agree more. I like Ulis and his type of basketball, skill, and mentality of Ulis. I don't think his upside is as dynamic as a Bledsoe, but I think he's smarter, more team oriented. I think he has a great relationship with Booker. I think he will have a stronger rapport with his style of ball.

And Suns have no real vision. I think they have a good foundation here, but I don't think they have the notions or fortitude to see it through.

Booker is a keeper. Ulis is a keeper, though not sure in what role. I like Warren, but it's hard to know right now since he's always injured. I like Chriss athleticism, but he's not Marion like the media props him up to be. And I like Bender, but know he's that 3-4 years you speak of before he's an impact player. Len, who knows. Goodwin, talented, but mentality doesn't seem to grasp what's needed.

So, wheels spin. Time flies. You laugh and ring in another 0-fer...

But, why screw around with this Ulis fellow? He's too damn small. I'll tell you why:::because they can sell it here to this fan base, this community will eat it up. They have Media in their pocket/vice versa and they'll blow year(s) doing Ulis. To absolutely no end.

JMarkJohns
07-13-2016, 11:14 PM
Ulis is smart. He's a real player. I don't think he's a starting caliber guard, but for 7 years, he's an absolutely ideal backup. He is small. But he's a damn good player and he's best friends of Booker.

I wanted Dunn/Bender/Ulis from this draft. I wasn't sure it was doable. But Dunn/Ulis PG combo plus Booker at SG is absolutely a winning backcourt.

But because they locked into two injured PGs longterm, Suns went away from Dunn.

My hope is the Suns can build value and make smart trades, but I doubt it happens.

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:29 PM
Ulis is smart. He's a real player. I don't think he's a starting caliber guard, but for 7 years, he's an absolutely ideal backup. He is small. But he's a damn good player and he's best friends of Booker.

I wanted Dunn/Bender/Ulis from this draft. I wasn't sure it was doable. But Dunn/Ulis PG combo plus Booker at SG is absolutely a winning backcourt.

But because they locked into two injured PGs longterm, Suns went away from Dunn.

My hope is the Suns can build value and make smart trades, but I doubt it happens.

It's a waste of time, JM. It will lead to nothing but Media. Absolutely nothing else.

JMarkJohns
07-14-2016, 01:21 AM
I'll disagree there. He's not that little bastard Thomas. He's a legitimate pass-first PG with elite intangibles, quickness and vision.

There's nothing wrong with having young talent that's developed to a specific role. Ulis will be hated by you for a number of reasons, mostly for his abilities, and not just media, before end of his rookie contract. He's good. Been saying it since before he was drafted by the Suns. Before he was ever even mentioned by the Suns media.