PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan interview post retirement

phyzik
07-13-2016, 09:22 PM
Posted this in the "retirement" thread but felt it merited a thread of its own.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-tim-duncan-gives-lengthy-post-retirement-interview/

The video in this link is 44 minutes long, the live interview lasted almost an hour and a half. I'm assuming it is the full interview but edited to remove some of the technical live stream issues they had.

Great "interview"... More so because it was casual and between friends... you get to see more of the real Timmy.

DAF86
07-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Why did that fucker talk more than Duncan?

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Did it include Tim's divorce & his loss of $25 million?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Why did that fucker talk more than Duncan?

I didnt mind that at all, and I'm not sure why you are complaining TBH..... He is Tim's best friend and we got more out of Tim in this one interview then we ever have out of some dick ESPN talking head over the past 19 years.

phyzik
07-13-2016, 10:47 PM

Amy was brought up, but I'm not gonna spoil it... You will have to sit through the interview to hear it you dirty fucking belly dragging limp dick loser.

Splits
07-13-2016, 10:49 PM

No, he talks about how proud he is to never come close to his own "Eagle" and leave his franchise in good hands.

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:49 PM
No, he talks about how proud he is to never come close to his own "Eagle" and leave his franchise in good hands.

That's what I thought. His kids get to listen to mommy fuck their umpteenth daddies.

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:50 PM
Amy was brought up, but I'm not gonna spoil it... You will have to sit through the interview to hear it you dirty fucking belly dragging limp dick loser.

Seriously, you ever think about your mother naked?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 10:51 PM
Seriously, you ever think about your mother naked?

haven't honestly thought about my mom since she passed away 10 years ago. I imagine the clothes have rotted off by now and she has long since been plant food.

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:52 PM
haven't honestly thought about my mom since she passed away 10 years ago.

Did your mother have a nice ass,,,I mean when she was alive?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 10:53 PM
Did your mother have a nice ass,,,I mean when she was alive?

Not at all, she was a fat woman. Never saw her ass in her younger pictures, but she was decent looking.... I fucked it up for her being her first.

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Not at all, she was a fat woman.

Fat women can have nice asses. What did your mother's fat ass look like?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 10:55 PM
Fat women can have nice asses. What did your mother's fat ass look like?

If I remember right, she didnt really have an ass... it all went to the gut area after I was born. Never really looked at it critically, being my mom and all.

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:56 PM
If I remember right, she didnt really have an ass... it all went to the gut area after I was born. Never really looked at it critically, being my mom and all.

She have a nice bush? A hairy one?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 10:57 PM
She have a nice bush? A hairy one?

I would imagine so.... never really saw... but she was in her 40's when she had me so I would assume she was old school like that.

Splits
07-13-2016, 10:58 PM
Fat women can have nice asses

Just because you feed your hippo wife via woodchipper does not make this true

Dale: You ready?
Catherine: SO HUNGRY FEED ME NOWWWWW
-- Dale clamps her mouth to the exit valve of the woodchipper and inserts a live lamb into the chipping side --
Catherine: Mhumhmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh mhummmmmmm
Lamb: Bahhhhoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

When's the last time you came inside that hog?

Thread
07-13-2016, 10:58 PM
I would imagine so.... never really saw... but she was in her 40's when she had me so I would assume she was old school like that.

Did you want to see your mother's snatch?

DAF86
07-13-2016, 11:00 PM
I didnt mind that at all, and I'm not sure why you are complaining TBH..... He is Tim's best friend and we got more out of Tim in this one interview then we ever have out of some dick ESPN talking head over the past 19 years.

He could have taken advantage of that and make a really good interview. Instead he decided to just talk himself and barely ask any question.

Never talk more than the guy you are interviewing. Journalism 101.

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Did you want to see your mother's snatch?

no, Im not really weird like you in that regard. Anything else to try and get a rise out of me?

As far as Im concerned, she is worm food past the expiration date by now. I dont believe fairy tales to make me feel better about death and have no problem joking about shit like this. :lol

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:03 PM
He could have taken advantage of that and make a really good interview. Instead he decided to just talk himself and barely ask any question.

Never talk more than the guy you are interviewing. Journalism 101.

except that it was his best friend, not some journalist.

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:05 PM
no, Im not really weird like you in that regard. Anything else to try and get a rise out of me?

As far as Im concerned, she is worm food past the expiration date by now. I dont believe fairy tales to make me feel better about death and have no problem joking about shit like this. :lol

Did you peek on her and your dad when they were fucking? What did it look like?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Did you peek on her and your dad when they were fucking? What did it look like?

Again, they were old squares, my Dad was even older... Never heard them get busy or anything, and the wall separating my room from theirs is paper thin, never heard shit, I even drilled a hole in the wall.... to make sure they were asleep so I could sneak in and steal money from my dads wallet which he tried to hide under his pillow. :lol

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Again, they were old squares, my Dad was even older... Never heard them get busy or anything, and the wall separating my room from theirs is paper thin, never heard shit, I even drilled a hole in the wall.... to make sure they were asleep so I could sneak in and steal money from my dads wallet which he tried to hide under his pillow. :lol

Did you want to see them fuck and we're just in denial and used the money as a means to hide from your true feelings?

Splits
07-13-2016, 11:14 PM
Are you trying to project your youth/fantisies onto me so we can relate somehow or something?

He only wants that if you're a pubescent boy under the age of 15

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:14 PM
Did you want to see them fuck and we're just in denial and used the money as a means to hide from your true feelings?

Are you trying to project your youth/fantasies onto me so we can relate somehow or something? Im not sure what relevance this has to the OP?

As I said, they were old fugglies by the time I was of age... Sorry, you cant re-live your youth through me Dale. I bet you almost had it up too, so frustrating. :depressed

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:21 PM
Hey Dale,

Since we are having this dialog, I was wondering... do you secretly look in on your kids when they are masturbating? when you do, does your blood flow just a bit downstairs? Does Katy girl get disappointed when you get a semi from doing so?

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:26 PM
Are you trying to project your youth/fantasies onto me so we can relate somehow or something? Im not sure what relevance this has to the OP?

As I said, they were old fugglies by the time I was of age... Sorry, you cant re-live your youth through me Dale. I bet you almost had it up too, so frustrating. :depressed

I'm just seeing if you can take it.

Now, what did your mother's ass look like?

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:26 PM
Hey Dale,

Since we are having this dialog, I was wondering... do you secretly look in on your kids when they are masturbating? when you do, does your blood flow just a bit downstairs?

No, how bout you, did you look at your kids when they were masturbating?

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:27 PM
He only wants that if you're a pubescent boy under the age of 15

How bout you, Shits, what does your mother look like naked?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:29 PM
I'm just seeing if you can take it.

Now, what did your mother's ass look like?

She died over 10 years ago, and as I said, being that she was my mother, I never looked at her in that way so I honestly dont remember. Tell Katy girl I'm sorry I couldn't get your blood flowing.

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:30 PM
She died over 10 years ago, and as I said, being that she was my mother, I never looked at her in that way so I honestly dont remember. Tell Katy girl I'm sorry I couldn't get your blood flowing.

Seriously, did you want to fuck her, fuck your mother?

DAF86
07-13-2016, 11:30 PM
except that it was his best friend, not some journalist.

He has a radio. He must be a journalist. If he's not, he could have still applied common sense and realize that people interested in this want to hear Timmy speak, not him.

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:37 PM
Seriously, did you want to fuck her, fuck your mother?

I've answered your questions, would you do the courtesy of answer mine? Do you enjoy secretly watching your kids masturbate? Do you get even a little rise out of it? Do you get Katy girl to watch with you and stroke your flaccid penis?

besides, my mother is dead, if you are asking if I am a necrophiliac, I'm not... so the answer is no.

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:39 PM
I've answered your questions, would you do the courtesy of answer mine? Do you enjoy secretly watching your kids masturbate? Do you get even a little rise out of it? Do you get Katy girl to watch with you and stroke your flaccid penis?

How bout you do you like watching your kids masturbate?

And did you want to watch your mother masturbate when she was alive?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:40 PM
How bout you do you like watching your kids masturbate?

And did you want to watch your mother masturbate when she was alive?

you cant answer a question with another question, come on Dale, tell the world of your fantasies with your kids and Katy.

For the record, I thankfully have no kids... I cant tolerate them.

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:44 PM
you cant answer a question with another question, come on Dale, tell the world of your fantasies with your kids and Katy.

For the record, I thankfully have no kids... I cant tolerate them.

That's part of it.

But, if you did have kids, would you want to watch them masturbate?

phyzik
07-13-2016, 11:48 PM
That's part of it.

But, if you did have kids, would you want to watch them masturbate?

alright, Im done playing your little thread derailing game. If you dont even want to play by your own rules then it's finished. The thread can speak for itself if/when any mods actually show up and see how you harassed me. I'm satisfied with the evidence I gathered in this single thread. Thanks Dale. :lol

Thread
07-13-2016, 11:51 PM
alright, Im done playing your little thread derailing game. If you dont even want to play by your own rules then it's finished. The thread can speak for itself if/when any mods actually show up and see how you harassed me. I'm satisfied with the evidence I gathered in this single thread. Thanks Dale. :lol

You may be done, but, I ain't. I find you here nite or day, I'm takin' you right to this materiel.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...