PDA

View Full Version : 30 dead---100+ injured in France

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Looks like religion of peace struck again

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/14/truck-reportedly-drives-into-crowd-following-bastille-day-fireworks-in-france.html

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 05:20 PM
driver exited truck shooting into crowd, killed by police.

TheSanityAnnex
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65533231.jpg

spurraider21
Probably an evangelical NRA member

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 05:23 PM
https://twitter.com/beslanu/status/753708143260102657/video/1

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 05:27 PM
A lorry ran down a large group of people in the southern French city of Nice during a suspected terrorist attack. At least 50 people are feared dead with more than 100 injured during the Bastille Day attack.
Gunshots rang out in the streets, with gunmen targeting hotels and cafes in the port city as residents were warned to lock themselves in doors for their safety. Hostages have been taken in a hotel in the city. The RAID anti-terror squad has been deployed to the city.
It is believed the gunmen are holding hostages in the Meridien Hotel, the Hotel Negresco and the Buffalo Grill restaurant.
A lorry rammed into a large group of people who were celebrating Bastille Day before gunmen started firing.
A spokesman for the Alpes Maritime prefecture advised locals to 'stay indoors' as gunfire was heard, and a lorry was driven into a crowd on the Promenade des Anglais.
Eyewitnesses said there were 'bodies everywhere' with at least 100 people injured.
The truck driver is believed to have crashed his vehicle and jumped out and started shooting.
Police are also searching for an accomplice.
At this stage, police are describing the incident as 'a major criminal attack'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html#ixzz4EQOapK2Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

HI-FI
07-14-2016, 05:29 PM
RIP. probably Religion of Peace©, guessing Al-Qaeda's JV team.

Probably an evangelical NRA member
or a group of repressed homosexuals lashing out at an intolerant, patriarchal society ruled by repugs imo.

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 05:42 PM
60 dead now.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2016, 05:46 PM
Islam in action.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-14-2016, 05:57 PM
Typical Mudslime Behavior aka TMB

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/graphic-raw-footage-of-nice-terror-attack-up-to-50-dead.html/

aftermath video here. Fucking disturbing. NSFW.

DarrinS
07-14-2016, 06:04 PM
Sad

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Up to 73 dead now...fuck

SnakeBoy
07-14-2016, 06:22 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65533231.jpg

Amazing that this 9 year old skit is just as appropriate today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8cRvZZv44

spurraider21
07-14-2016, 06:27 PM
Story and numbers keep getting worse tbh... rip

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 06:39 PM
CNN reporting explosives and grenades in truck.

ElNono
07-14-2016, 07:18 PM
RIP

RD2191
07-14-2016, 07:20 PM
Terrorist attack?

tlongII
07-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Just horrific. A sad, sad day.

spurraider21
07-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Terrorist attack?
Ask Splits

SnakeBoy
07-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Weird there's so little conversation on this Nice terrorist attack here on ST. I guess they've become so common now nobody has much to say except RIP.

spurraider21
07-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Weird there's so little conversation on this Nice terrorist attack here on ST. I guess they've become so common now nobody has much to say except RIP.
Need more info on it tbh

ElNono
07-14-2016, 07:58 PM

Well, we can always reach for more of the same... "if the crowd had AR15s...", etc...

I'm actually wondering how many Muslims they killed...

SnakeBoy
07-14-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm actually wondering how many Muslims they killed...

Why does that matter?

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 08:02 PM
Well, we can always reach for more of the same... "if the crowd had AR15s...", etc...

Or keep mentioning the "automatic weapon" like CNN is doing.

SnakeBoy
07-14-2016, 08:04 PM

Needed tire spikes tbh

ElNono
07-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Why does that matter?

It doesn't (or shouldn't). Just curiosity.

ElNono
07-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Or keep mentioning the "automatic weapon" like CNN is doing.

:lol why do you watch them then? This was France anyways, no 2nd amendment there.

Boogie Munster
07-14-2016, 08:19 PM
If only the people of France had Islamic terrorists to protect them :depressed

am i doing it right?

boutons_deux
07-14-2016, 08:21 PM
If only the Repugs and BigOil hadn't fucked up the Middle East. This terrorist shit is pushback for the West fucking around in Muslim countries.

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 08:26 PM
:lol why do you watch them then? This was France anyways, no 2nd amendment there.

I enjoy their spin

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2016, 08:28 PM
If only the Repugs and BigOil hadn't fucked up the Middle East. This terrorist shit is pushback for the West fucking around in Muslim countries.
Correct. Invention of the gasoline engine first sparked Islamic violence.

boutons_deux
07-14-2016, 08:30 PM
Correct. Invention of the gasoline engine first sparked Islamic violence.

:lol hilariously weak shit, as always.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2016, 08:54 PM

It shows just how shallow you are if you think that's what started it.

Splits
07-14-2016, 09:38 PM
Chilling. Can't count the number of times I've been on that strip, including 2 years ago to the day.

Splits
07-14-2016, 09:45 PM
Ask Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583)

Why are you trying to pass the arbiter of terrorism baton?

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2016, 09:56 PM
CNN reporting explosives and grenades in truck.

had explosives.....didn't use them

:lol today's jihadists

boutons_deux
07-14-2016, 10:01 PM
It shows just how shallow you are if you think that's what started it.

I'm deeper and wider that you can't even imagine. Your delightful Repugs are fucking war criminals.

TeyshaBlue
07-14-2016, 10:09 PM
:lmao

Reck
07-14-2016, 10:16 PM
Apparently there was a fire at or around the eiffel tower as well.

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Eiffel-Tower-Fire.jpg

Ray Combs
07-14-2016, 10:17 PM
I'm deeper and wider that you can't even imagine.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

baseline bum
07-14-2016, 10:20 PM

Muslim terrorists murdering people is a dog bites man kind of story.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Apparently there was a fire at or around the eiffel tower as well.

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Eiffel-Tower-Fire.jpg

Just fireworks related. No wmergency

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2016, 11:07 PM
we all know the french faggot brigade is going to do nothing anyway

the same fkn mutts who let in mutts into the country, who dont contribute shit, let alone bending over introducing laws to protect their way of living in france, when it should be the other way around, either accept france laws or gtfo....

somewhere in germany a former nobel peace prize winner is laughing her ass off, the same pos who open the flood gates accepting all immigrants without doing any paper checks...what a fkn turd letting mutts into europe...

then again why is it so easy in france to get hold of explosives? even if its home made shit bought from hardware/nursery stores? shit wouldnt they be suspicious of mutts purchasing such shit to begin with?

pgardn
07-14-2016, 11:10 PM
I was always wondering why a large vehicle was not used for this kind of thing even without explosives. I gathered the terrorists assessed that it would leave too many people merely injured. Not if you have a weapon as well and people are down.

Radicalized lone wolf ... I'm guessing this is not what we want to hear.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2016, 11:13 PM

The usual excuse makers can't blame guns, Christians, conservatives, white men or the Republican Party this time, so they're just pretending it didn't happen. That way, they don't have to admit that Islam and open-borders immigration policies are the problem.

SnakeBoy
07-14-2016, 11:29 PM
The usual excuse makers can't blame guns, Christians, conservatives, white men or the Republican Party this time, so they're just pretending it didn't happen. That way, they don't have to admit that Islam and open-borders immigration policies are the problem.

They need to make truck control an agenda item.

pgardn
07-14-2016, 11:32 PM

Probably because home grown terrorists have been a big problem.

As for Islam, the puzzler for me is why "we" have not enlisted more peaceful Islamic leaders to counter the Internet campaign from radicals that is so effective with a large group of out-of-work-what-is-my-purpose young males. Young angry confused males with no direction are the most dangerous in any society.

The appeal of killing and becoming a hero is a strong drug apparently.

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2016, 11:54 PM
everybody knows ethnic religious leaders in the community aint doing shit, too busy brainwashing, asking a handout from govt with their money laundering tax free business building up their own wealth, then concern about fixing community issues, u know the same fkn mutts who knows who/what is going on but wont do shit cause they know at the end of the day they are just another person against the crook people busy thugging it up protecting to their way of living

ElNono
07-14-2016, 11:54 PM
If they're going to start attacking crowds, how are those long ass lines at the airport for security check not a target?

pgardn
07-14-2016, 11:58 PM
If they're going to start attacking crowds, how are those long ass lines at the airport for security check not a target?

NPR brought up this exact point.

SnakeBoy
07-15-2016, 12:12 AM

I heard a security "expert" talking about this very thing after the Brussels Airport attack. Basically they create a better target by creating a completely secure area that everyone has wait to get into.

Xevious
07-15-2016, 01:49 AM
No words.... you can't even turn on the news any more without hearing about some kind of attack.

I was always wondering why a large vehicle was not used for this kind of thing even without explosives. I gathered the terrorists assessed that it would leave too many people merely injured. Not if you have a weapon as well and people are down.
Some people in the media are guessing that this type of attack will be copied considering how easy it is to get your hands on a truck.

Radicalized lone wolf ... I'm guessing this is not what we want to hear.
I've heard conflicting accounts of what kind of hardware he actually had in the truck. I'm sure that will answer this question.

Xevious
07-15-2016, 02:16 AM
Yeah just peaked back on CNN and they're now saying the dude had one handgun, but the rifles and grenades were fake. So that makes it more likely that he was acting alone... or "inspired" by ISIS.

Pelicans78
07-15-2016, 02:42 AM
These governments seem hopeless fighting this just like when modern terrorism started in the 70s. Absolutely no control of the situation and no plan of keeping people safe.

Bartleby
07-15-2016, 05:11 AM
They've had groups of soldiers patrolling the tourist areas in Southern France all summer. There are some things you just can't plan for/control.

hater
07-15-2016, 06:13 AM
Man sadly this even solidifies Lord Trump presidency even more

He's a lock now. I knew it for months. Now everyone does

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 06:17 AM
These governments seem hopeless fighting this just like when modern terrorism started in the 70s. Absolutely no control of the situation and no plan of keeping people safe.

... but but but, you hate govt!! except when you need them. fucking ridghtwingnuts

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 06:43 AM
the same fkn mutts who let in mutts into the country

Get your shit straight. France invaded, colonized, "protectorate d" Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco up to 200 years ago. Algeria was as French as New York is American.

Then when France needed cheap labor, France imported 100Ks of Maghrebins, just like the USA imported Mexicans.

There are about 6M Maghrebin in France who are citizens, not immigrants. French racism towards Maghrebins is as strong as American racism is against blacks, resulting in the same alienation, poverty, hopelessness, crime among Maghrebin youth. Now Muslim radicalization makes it all worse.

baseline bum
07-15-2016, 06:54 AM
Man sadly this even solidifies Lord Trump presidency even more

He's a lock now. I knew it for months. Now everyone does

Yeah ISIS is a great ally for Trump

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 07:33 AM
it raised concerns (https://twitter.com/adamnagourney/status/753729902721937408) that Trump was signaling to terrorists that they can help dictate events in the United States.

There was also something of a mixed message: the GOP candidate delayed his vice-presidential announcement in the name of propriety, but Trump nevertheless headlined a fundraiser last night and made multiple Fox News appearances.

And during those television interviews,

Trump called for a declaration of war, though he may not fully understand (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/14/donald-trump-wants-congress-to-declare-war-on-isis-it-hasnt-done-that-since-world-war-ii/) what that means; and

Trump called for a NATO offensive (https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/753747044087496704) against terrorists, though he doesn’t think NATO should exist.

On Twitter, Trump added (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753720863606775809), in response to the deadly attack, “When will we learn?” He hasn’t made any effort to explain what it is, exactly, he wants us to learn that we don’t already know.

In the wake of the latest terrorist crisis, Trump continues to raise questions about his basic competence and ability to function well under pressure.

That said, compared to Newt Gingrich (http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/france-truck-attack/newt-gingrich-wants-tests-all-u-s-muslims-after-nice-n609916), Donald J. Trump is practically a learned statesman.

Newt Gingrich, the former Speaker of the House who had been muted as a potential Trump running mate, took his GOP colleague’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. a step further in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

“Every person here who is of a Muslim background” should be tested to determine whether he or she believes in Shariah, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scriptures.
If they do, he said, they should be deported – even if they’re U.S. citizens. Gingrich added that anyone who simply visits any website “favoring ISIS or al Qaeda or other terrorist groups” should be guilty of a felony, “and they should go to jail.”

Not to put too fine a point on this, but Gingrich’s approach isn’t just patently unconstitutional, it’s bonkers.

There is no scenario in which the United States government can identify a religious minority group and start applying loyalty tests.

There is no scenario in which the United States government can start monitoring the browsing habits of Americans based on whether or not Newt Gingrich approves of their faith.

There is no scenario in which the United States government can charge Americans with a felony for visiting a website.

And then, of course, there’s the practical matter. Under Gingrich’s vision, government officials would ask every Muslim person in the country – individually – whether they believe in Shariah law. If they say yes, Gingrich wants them deported, which is probably why they’d respond, “No.”

If Gingrich actually believes his own nonsense, last night was an alarming display.

If, however, Gingrich hoped to exploit the violence in Nice to make a last-ditch effort to become Trump’s running mate, spewing bizarre garbage with the expectation that Trump would be impressed, last night was disqualifying.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/attack-france-jolts-us-presidential-race?cid=sm_fb_maddow

:lol Amazing. Trash is totally bonkers, as are all the Trash ass-lickers.

hater
07-15-2016, 08:04 AM
Yeah ISIS is a great ally for Trump

Yet it was ambassadokilla who created ISIS tbqh

Mother of ISIS vs ally of ISIS?

hater
07-15-2016, 08:08 AM
:lmao ambassadokilla after the attack "this just means we need to keep working with our allies and destroy ISIas headquarters and strongholds"

:lmao stupid bitch doesn't understands the concept of lone wolf cyber fueled attacks :lmao

Pelicans78
07-15-2016, 08:15 AM
... but but but, you hate govt!! except when you need them. fucking ridghtwingnuts

Government's main job is public safety and defense of the country. That's priority number one. France is not doing a good job at it.

Pelicans78
07-15-2016, 08:16 AM
The French president sounds like a defeated man. He should step down.

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 08:18 AM
the truck driver was French citizen with no known terrorist connections. How does any police force prevent that?

Xevious
07-15-2016, 08:24 AM
:lmao stupid bitch doesn't understands the concept of lone wolf cyber fueled attacks :lmao
Neither Hillary nor Trump make any goddamm sense on this point. How do you fight/prevent locals from becoming radicalized via the internet?

Spurminator
07-15-2016, 08:37 AM
Neither Hillary nor Trump make any goddamm sense on this point. How do you fight/prevent locals from becoming radicalized via the internet?

Best strategy, IMO, is to gleefully affix blame to a general racial or religious group after every high-profile attack.

Spurminator
07-15-2016, 08:47 AM
https://theintercept.com/2015/11/17/islamic-states-goal-eliminating-the-grayzone-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/

It is tempting to view such violence as senseless and nihilistic. However, taking into account the Islamic State’s history, it is clear that such a determination would be a mistake. By launching increasingly shocking attacks against Western targets, the Islamic State is pursuing a specific goal — generating hostility between domestic Muslim populations and the broader societies that they live in.

The Islamic State has little hope of achieving that level of disastrous success in Western Europe or North America. But what the group is seeking to accomplish nonetheless mirrors its strategy of divide-and-conquer in Iraq. Through increasingly provocative terrorist attacks, hostage executions, and videotaped threats, the Islamic State is consciously seeking to trigger a backlash by Western governments and citizens against the Muslim minorities living in their societies. By achieving this, the group hopes to polarize both sides against each other, locking them into an escalating spiral of alienation, hatred and collective retribution. In a such a scenario, the group can later attempt to pose as the only effective protector for increasingly beleaguered Western Muslims.

101A
07-15-2016, 08:52 AM
the truck driver was French citizen with no known terrorist connections. How does any police force prevent that?

Ban Trucks.

spankadelphia
07-15-2016, 09:14 AM
Shitlibs will never turn on Muslims for terrorism or sexual nastiness. They have almost infinite toleration for those things, as we've already seen.

RandomGuy
07-15-2016, 09:23 AM
:lmao ambassadokilla after the attack "this just means we need to keep working with our allies and destroy ISIas headquarters and strongholds"

hater's lame, smily-ridden attempts at scorn :lmao

diego
07-15-2016, 09:39 AM

Not an immediate short term solution (don't think one exists) but it would probably be a good start to stop bombing other countries if you want to pretend to have the moral high ground. Ever notice that the countries these attacks happen in have all attacked someone else in the past 5 years or so? Reciprocity is a crazy idea, I know...

Clipper Nation
07-15-2016, 09:42 AM
Best strategy, IMO, is to gleefully affix blame to a general racial or religious group after every high-profile attack.
:cry "Why can't everyone stick to blaming guns, Christians, white males and the Republican Party?" :cry

hater
07-15-2016, 09:52 AM
hater's lame, smily-ridden attempts at scorn :lmao

How is going after ISIS physical facilities going to stop euro and American citizens with no ties to ISIS from killing?

hater
07-15-2016, 09:59 AM
And its hilarious every single crime that is done by a guy called Mohammed or Mustafa is somehow now ISIS fault :lol

Fucking retards leading retards

MultiTroll
07-15-2016, 10:54 AM
For starters, all this wussified "rights violations" regarding search and seizure needs to be ickschnayed, ASAP. When police saw that pussy had been parked for two hours and him saying he was "delivering ice creams" it should have been green light to shake his truck down.

How the terror in Nice unfolded: Driver told police he was delivering ice creams - but instead delivered murder on a massive scale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/how-the-terror-in-nice-unfolded-driver-told-police-he-was-delive/

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2016, 11:22 AM
did that t ruck look like a ice cream van, let alone a ice cream delivery van?

looked like another lazy faggot to me who did jackshit for security checks...

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2016, 12:35 PM
The French president sounds like a defeated man. He should step down.

Yes, he should.

French President Francois Hollande Welcomes Refugees Despite Paris Attack (http://abcnews.go.com/International/french-president-francois-hollande-welcomes-refugees-paris-attack/story?id=35274658)

President Hollande Says France Will Welcome 30,000 More "Refugees" (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/suicide-watch-president-hollande-says-france-will-welcome-30000-more-refugees/)

After Attacks, France Increases Its Commitment To Refugees (http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/11/18/3723440/france-refugees/)

rmt
07-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Yes, he should.

French President Francois Hollande Welcomes Refugees Despite Paris Attack (http://abcnews.go.com/International/french-president-francois-hollande-welcomes-refugees-paris-attack/story?id=35274658)

President Hollande Says France Will Welcome 30,000 More "Refugees" (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/suicide-watch-president-hollande-says-france-will-welcome-30000-more-refugees/)

After Attacks, France Increases Its Commitment To Refugees (http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/11/18/3723440/france-refugees/)

Sounds stupid to me.

mingus
07-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Sounds stupid to me.

There's no doubt in my mind that Europe let in too many, too easily.

Its tough tho. The only way to defeat Islamic extremism is to allow enough of them to immigrate/find refuge & integrate into Western society so that there are more Muslims with Western, "secular" values. It favors us in the long run since it basically means for all intents & purposes that we're converting more of
them...making them switch teams so to speak. Isolationism makes matters worse IMO.

But the way Europe went about it was retarded.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2016, 01:37 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that Europe let in too many, too easily.

Its tough tho. The only way to defeat Islamic extremism is to allow enough of them to immigrate/find refuge & integrate into Western society so that there are more Muslims with Western, "secular" values. It favors us in the long run since it basically means for all intents & purposes that we're converting more of
them...making them switch teams so to speak. Isolationism makes matters worse IMO.

But the way Europe went about it was retarded.

They assimilate so well

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/Sharia4FranceBurqas.jpg

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 01:42 PM
"There's no doubt in my mind that Europe let in too many, too easily"

Repugs caused the refugee crisis, Europe tried to be humanitarian and got really messed up, while Repugs have blocked all American acceptance of THEIR refugees.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2016, 01:59 PM

Repugs caused the refugee crisis, Europe tried to be humanitarian and got really messed up, while Repugs have blocked all American acceptance of THEIR refugees.

Clinton and Petraeus developed the plan to arm the rebels and topple Assad.

SpursforSix
07-15-2016, 02:03 PM

It's easier to get into Europe than it is to find a book

Spurminator
07-15-2016, 02:10 PM
:cry "Why can't everyone stick to blaming guns, Christians, white males and the Republican Party?" :cry

It's your choice to choose the opposite side of the lowest common denominator and do what terrorists want you to do, or choose to be better.

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Clinton and Petraeus developed the plan to arm the rebels and topple Assad.

The Repugs and BigOil invaded Iraq for oil and destabilized the Middle East and North Africa.

Anything thing after March 2003 was trying win an unwinnable war.

Thanks, Repugs! BigOil pocketed their $Bs from Iraqi oil.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2016, 02:16 PM
The Repugs and BigOil invaded Iraq for oil and destabilized the Middle East and North Africa.

Thanks, Repugs! BigOil pocketed their $Bs from Iraqi oil.Are we not discussing Syrian refugees in Europe?

Pelicans78
07-15-2016, 02:17 PM

Thanks, Repugs! BigOil pocketed their $Bs from Iraqi oil.

The Arab Spring didn't happen till 2010-2011. Basically those societies were tired of dictators. Did the Iraq war play a part? In Iraq it did with the creation of ISIS in 2006. Syria was part of the Arab Spring but close proximity to Iraq so the civil war allowed ISIS to fill a void. The rest of the region like Libya was a separate entity especially when Shillary had Qaddafi killed and created another void for ISIS.

baseline bum
07-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Yet it was ambassadokilla who created ISIS tbqh

Mother of ISIS vs ally of ISIS?

Your boy Bush created those fucks and now your boy Trump needs them for his campaign.

DarrinS
07-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Smh

Follow our live blog for the latest from Nice after a truck crash leaves at least 70 dead http://on.msnbc.com/29Hl9dl
7:49 PM - 14 Jul 2016

Pelicans78
07-15-2016, 02:32 PM
The Bush administration's decision to fire all of Saddam's generals was the turning point for the creation of ISIS. Those guys joined up with Al Qadea Iraq to form the beginning stages of what has now become Iraq. Basically the administration placated to the corrupt Shia government.

boutons_deux
07-15-2016, 02:40 PM
The Bush administration's decision to fire all of Saddam's generals was the turning point for the creation of ISIS. Those guys joined up with Al Qadea Iraq to form the beginning stages of what has now become Iraq. Basically the administration placated to the corrupt Shia government.

Yep, the totally incompetent asshole Bremer fired all the Baathist Generals (that sorta pissed them off), who then took all their professional soldiering to start ISIS, is why ISIS was so damn effective initially. It was run by generals, not religious extremists.

Bremer also tried to privatize everything and tried to start a stock exchange! :lol

SnakeBoy
07-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Your boy Bush created those fucks and now your boy Trump needs them for his campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOcPCrGRs6k

HI-FI
07-15-2016, 04:52 PM

rmt
07-15-2016, 04:57 PM
It's easier to get into Europe than it is to find a book

LOL, he exaggerated much, eh? Any chance to push for gun control.

pgardn
07-15-2016, 07:04 PM

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-16-2016, 03:26 PM
http://liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

RandomGuy
07-18-2016, 01:30 PM
How is going after ISIS physical facilities going to stop euro and American citizens with no ties to ISIS from killing?

It won't. Going after ISIS requires a rather complex strategy, and the US Govt is slowing ramping that up, being ponderous as it is.

ISIS is pretty much easy to discredit with a good PR campaign, especially given that it ends up killing more muslims than Americans/Westerners.

Murderous idiots are, thankfully their own worst enemies, but mentally unstable people will always be with us.

RandomGuy
07-18-2016, 01:33 PM
LOL, he exaggerated much, eh? Any chance to push for gun control.

Repeal the 2nd amendment.

Sure. It is one of the dumber things that the framers left in the constitution, close behind not outlawing slavery.

People worship guns far too much.

rmt
07-19-2016, 02:33 AM
Repeal the 2nd amendment.

Sure. It is one of the dumber things that the framers left in the constitution, close behind not outlawing slavery.

People worship guns far too much.

You are welcome to your opinion. I prefer to have the option of defending myself.

Do you agree with Obama's statement, "We flood communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book?" You don't think he exaggerated a bit much?

boutons_deux
07-19-2016, 05:28 AM
John McCain blames U.S. for international violence (again)

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wants people to hold President Obama responsible for the actions of the madman.

Arizona Sen. John McCain says President Obama “allowed” the Bastille Day attack in Nice that left at least 84 people dead to happen, blaming his policies towards ISIS for failing “America and the world.”

“As far as the tragedy in France is concerned, obviously this is an act of mayhem and despicable,” the Arizona senator told KTAR’s 92.3FM’s Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes on Friday. “I also have to tell you – our prayers are with the families, obviously, and the French people – but I also have to tell you, that as long as we have a leadership in this country – the president of the United States – who allowed this to happen, his policies are directly responsible for ISIS and ISIS is responsible for these attacks.”

McCain, who cheered when Obama withdrew U.S. troops from Iraq – as part of an agreement the Bush/Cheney administration reached with Iraq – went on to whine about the president’s decision “to pull everybody out of Iraq.”

Overlooking the thousands of airstrikes Obama has ordered on ISIS targets, and ISIS’s shrinking territory, McCain added that the president has no “willingness to attack this evil.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/john-mccain-blames-us-international-violence-again?cid=sm_fb_maddow

"John McCain blames U.S. for international violence" yep, McLiar is accidentally right, but he blames only Obama, and not his party for invading Iraq for BigOil.

McLiar, the label from 2008 is a accurate as ever.

RandomGuy
07-19-2016, 12:48 PM
You are welcome to your opinion. I prefer to have the option of defending myself.

Do you agree with Obama's statement, "We flood communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book?" You don't think he exaggerated a bit much?

A bit, but not by much. Guns are ridiculously easy to get.

I didn't say ban all guns or that people shouldn't own them. I just don't see it as an absolute right that should be in the federal constitution. Let the states figure that shit out.

TheSanityAnnex
07-19-2016, 01:01 PM

I didn't say ban all guns or that people shouldn't own them. I just don't see it as an absolute right that should be in the federal constitution. Let the states figure that shit out.

It is 41,000% easier to get a book than a gun.

rmt
07-19-2016, 03:16 PM

IMO, both your and Obama statements are ridiculous (no personal offense to you). I would guess that almost all schools have books and computers. Definitely all libraries. I can walk to my local elementary, middle, and high schools and local library. Please tell me where I, as a teenager, can buy a Glock?

mingus
07-19-2016, 06:06 PM
They assimilate so well

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/Sharia4FranceBurqas.jpg

Yeah, France is stupid for appeasing Sharia nutjobs. These are the type people who I think should be deported ASAP.

boutons_deux
07-20-2016, 07:54 AM
Yeah, France is stupid for appeasing Sharia nutjobs. These are the type people who I think should be deported ASAP.

Jews voluntarily submit to Jewish law,

Christians submit voluntarily to Biblical law, and try relentlessly, aggressively to impose Biblical law on non-Christians in violation of the Constitution,

but Muslims must be stopped from voluntarily submitting to Sharia?

CosmicCowboy
07-20-2016, 11:15 AM
Jews voluntarily submit to Jewish law,

Christians submit voluntarily to Biblical law, and try relentlessly, aggressively to impose Biblical law on non-Christians in violation of the Constitution,

but Muslims must be stopped from voluntarily submitting to Sharia?

Boo defending killing gays and women as property.