PDA

View Full Version : Is my signature too scary?

tlongII
10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Should I go with something softer and less threatening?

1Parker1
10-04-2005, 12:48 PM
:lmao :lmao

MiNuS
10-04-2005, 12:49 PM

actually,Tlong is that the shark that ate the Blazers dreams for a champioship??

hahahahahaha...hehehehheeeeehhehee!

1Parker1
10-04-2005, 12:51 PM
For your information, Tlong I only mentioned it because last night I had a really really bad dream where this guy I know was eaten by sharks! I woke up this morning with my heart pounding thinking what a weird ass dream that was and wondering why i was dreaming about sharks eating my friends. Now a phychologist might say that I probably saw one of your posts last night and subconscioulsy registered that scary sark in my mind and dreamt about it.

So to put a long story short, it's all your damn fault that I didn't sleep well last night :flipoff.

Vashner
10-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Only if your scuba diver...

2Blonde
10-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Or maybe you watched "Surface" last night. The big Sea creature on there is always eating people.

ObiwanGinobili
10-04-2005, 01:20 PM
It's only scary if you'd "hit it"

ObiwanGinobili
10-04-2005, 01:22 PM
sidenote:

2Blonde's signature is freaking hilarious! :lmao

1Parker1
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
It's only scary if you'd "hit it"

:lmao

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
i was gonna tell you yesterday tlong, but that shark symbolizes death and is a man eater...why don't you flip the script and try a sig with the people that blow up that muthafucka at the end...one with roy schneider or something....i think that was his name...:tu

tlongII
10-04-2005, 01:34 PM
i was gonna tell you yesterday tlong, but that shark symbolizes death and is a man eater...why don't you flip the script and try a sig with the people that blow up that muthafucka at the end...one with roy schneider or something....i think that was his name...:tu

I think I'll keep it. I like sharks. They are cool.

2Blonde
10-04-2005, 01:37 PM
sidenote:

2Blonde's signature is freaking hilarious! :lmao

Thank you..I try.... :spin

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
you would not think they were cool if you were in the water, without protection, and had that same one staring you in the face. just fyi. :tu :)

tlongII
10-04-2005, 02:01 PM
you would not think they were cool if you were in the water, without protection, and had that same one staring you in the face. just fyi. :tu :)

They are dangerous, no doubt. But so are a lot of animals. Still beautiful though.

CosmicCowboy
10-04-2005, 02:03 PM

Thats what the sheep think too when they see TLong coming without protection...:lol

tlongII
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Thats what the sheep think too when they see TLong coming without protection...:lol

...and yet none have become pregnant. So there.

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
hey Tlong, I swam with TigerSharks in Cancun in May on Isla de Mujeres.

we went to swim with the dolphins, which was great, but you could also get in with the sharks and then with the stingrays....

now OF COURSE, there was a 4" piece of plexi between us, but it was still cool to be in the water with them...and those bastards swim right up to you to get a whiff, as there are holes in the plexi for water to flow back and forth...neat experience...but wouldn't want to be without that glass...but seriously? Sharks are just as scared of humans as we are of them, and frankly, they have just cause. Humans kill so many sharks each year it's ridiculous. But all we hear about are the handful of Shark Attacks on us...never the other side of the coin...sad really, cuz as you said, they are Beautiful Creatures...

baseline bum
10-04-2005, 02:50 PM
You should go with 2Pac's old sig.

MiNuS
10-04-2005, 03:02 PM
hey Tlong, I swam with TigerSharks in Cancun in May on Isla de Mujeres.

we went to swim with the dolphins, which was great, but you could also get in with the sharks and then with the stingrays....

now OF COURSE, there was a 4" piece of plexi between us, but it was still cool to be in the water with them...and those bastards swim right up to you to get a whiff, as there are holes in the plexi for water to flow back and forth...neat experience...but wouldn't want to be without that glass...but seriously? Sharks are just as scared of humans as we are of them, and frankly, they have just cause. Humans kill so many sharks each year it's ridiculous. But all we hear about are the handful of Shark Attacks on us...never the other side of the coin...sad really, cuz as you said, they are Beautiful Creatures...

Cancun is AWSOME! Everytime I go there I tell my wife..."would you mind living on a tourist guide wage?" I am so ready to go apply for a job in Xcaret.

Ginofan
10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Sharks are awesome, plus the Discovery Channel dedicates an entire week to them...you can't go wrong with a shark sig.

batman2883
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
it should be a sheep

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
went to Xcaret too...was one of those deals where we got tickets from our hotel for sitting through one of there time share presentations...

was a great time...snorkeling through the caves, checkin out some ruins...i have pics by the way...i need to get those developed...and then the Night Show...man that was Awesome! :tu

CosmicCowboy
10-04-2005, 03:51 PM

Your sig pic makes me want to adopt one of Duffs dogs and go fishing...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450117,00.html

tlongII
10-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Your sig pic makes me want to adopt one of Duffs dogs and go fishing...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450117,00.html

That is SICK!

John T
10-04-2005, 05:10 PM

:lol

Depends on what it is! I can think of something to go along with that description that I have no desire to see on this board :oops

Carie

Summers
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM

Depends on what it is! I can think of something to go along with that description that I have no desire to see on this board :oops

Carie

Yeah, but you're a prude, truth be told. I wanna see!

John T
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM

Yeah, but you're a prude, truth be told.

:p

I wanna see!

You would :lol

Carie