PDA

View Full Version : OT: ON TV NOW: Obama to discuss race issues in town hall meeting

GenuineLakerfan
07-14-2016, 07:55 PM
:lol today's blacks

Thread
07-14-2016, 08:23 PM
He'd better start work on banning trucks in this country after what happened in France.

dbestpro
07-14-2016, 08:40 PM
Seems like the president should have been looking to do something prior to the 7th hour of his last year in office.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Can't start out the gate talking race...he had bigger priorities to keep the country as whole on track....win the 2nd term help the Mexicans and then help the Negroes them be the breaks

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2016, 08:47 PM
:lol today's blacks

Suck 1000 dicks and drown on semen bitch

Chucho
07-15-2016, 10:53 AM
Suck 1000 dicks and drown on semen bitch

Why are you angry about that? You're not black...you'll never end on the ground with a bullet in you because you have white privilege. You don't understand struggle beyond dry rape...

K...
07-15-2016, 11:04 AM
Seems like the president should have been looking to do something prior to the 7th hour of his last year in office.

Lol, this isn't his first speech. And this isn't under federal jurisdiction.

07-15-2016, 11:27 AM
The thing is...if you look at the streets, this isn't about race issues. It's about this fucked up situation and this fucked up police. It's about coming up and staying on top, and screaming 1-8-7 on a motherfuckin cop.

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2016, 11:35 AM
i thought a cop job is like any other common job occupation, why are they treated differently when they kill someone?

even the army has a military court to deal with soldiers

yet why does a cop only get stood down from his job, only to be put reallocated somewhere else without the book thrown at them by the legal system...

07-15-2016, 12:01 PM
i thought a cop job is like any other common job occupation, why are they treated differently when they kill someone?

yet why does a cop only get stood down from his job, only to be put reallocated somewhere else without the book thrown at them by the legal system...they get paid leave for killing someone, while a regular joe would be lucky not to get fired for being late to his job a few times :lol

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 12:16 PM
they get paid leave for killing someone, while a regular joe would be lucky not to get fired for being late to his job a few times :lol

Stupid argument. Regular Joe isn't paid to deal with criminals and law breakers on a daily basis. Regular Joe doesn't have to decide whether it's his life or the other guy's.

I'm against police brutality and unjustified killing but that argument is just a stupid one.

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 12:19 PM

yet why does a cop only get stood down from his job, only to be put reallocated somewhere else without the book thrown at them by the legal system...

Because it depends on the situation you moron. Soldiers have to deal with the Geneva Convention. There is a LOT more involved in the rules of war because it deals with other countries laws.

Police officers have a different set of rules. Officer involved shootings still have to be investigated. I'm not saying that there aren't a holes that shoot innocent people. I am saying that not every officer involved shooting is unjustified.

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2016, 12:42 PM
Police officers have a different set of rules. Officer involved shootings still have to be investigated. I'm not saying that there aren't a holes that shoot innocent people. I am saying that not every officer involved shooting is unjustified.

LOL fck their rules, they are no different to a criminal, one is protected by law, the other isnt...just a license to carry a gun and kill someone without any penalties...

cop = hard to get in, once ur in? they dont give a shit if u balloon out on donuts...what a waste of taxpayers money for a job for life

Thread
07-15-2016, 01:04 PM
cop = hard to get in, once ur in? they dont give a shit if u balloon out on donuts...what a waste of taxpayers money for a job for life

Just the bare facts.

mbass
07-15-2016, 01:10 PM
LOL fck their rules, they are no different to a criminal, one is protected by law, the other isnt...just a license to carry a gun and kill someone without any penalties...

Oh I don't know about that one - a cop saved my life once -

Chris
07-15-2016, 01:11 PM
Keep this garbage in the Political forum faggot

Sean Cagney
07-15-2016, 01:12 PM

I would like to know this myself.... Why are they above the law?
Oh I don't know about that one - a cop saved my life once -

There is some great cops out there just like regular people, true.

jeebus
07-15-2016, 01:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1S9IWFrwM

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 02:53 PM

Oh ok, You're just an idiot. Why didn't you just say so?

K...
07-15-2016, 04:21 PM
Is he still on tv? Did anyone watch? I'm sorry trump was doing stuff last night, and France and Turkey. Did he solve racism? It's probably time white s became cuck. Just waiting for the president to order it

poeticism707
07-15-2016, 09:11 PM

This and more this.

Spurtacular
07-16-2016, 11:38 PM
Damn if I missed it.

Thread
07-17-2016, 12:11 AM
Damn if I missed it.

Same old shit:::he wants the guns.

Uh, uh.

Sean Cagney
07-17-2016, 03:03 AM
Same old shit:::he wants the guns.

Uh, uh.

Fuck him..... He does want the guns though, he can buy his own :)

Biggems
07-17-2016, 11:49 AM
Obama hates his country and he hates half himself.....who gives a flying fuck about his opinions on race. He has been one of the leading forces in increasing the racial divide in this country over the last 8 years.

Oh and he has said or done absolutely nothing about the war zone that is his city, Chicago. Black lives matter, but why is he ignoring all the black lives being lost daily in American Beirut, I mean Chitown. Hell, even Detroit thinks Chicago is over the top violent.

So fuck Obama, his shitty agenda, and his total disconnect with America.......

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 11:59 AM
Obama hates his country and he hates half himself.....who gives a flying fuck about his opinions on race. He has been one of the leading forces in increasing the racial divide in this country over the last 8 years.

Oh and he has said or done absolutely nothing about the war zone that is his city, Chicago. Black lives matter, but why is he ignoring all the black lives being lost daily in American Beirut, I mean Chitown. Hell, even Detroit thinks Chicago is over the top violent.

Obama is supposed to wave a magic wand and turn knuckleheads into angels? This is like blaming Jordan for idiots that kill people over shoes. You can't fix stupid. Black or white there are a lot of stupid, unbalanced people in this country. All of this shit should be fixed at the state/local level anyway. Isn't government overreach the thing that everyone complains about? States want less federal government interfering in shit. The blame should go directly to the governors/mayors. It's their job to fix their states and cities.

K...
07-17-2016, 12:39 PM

no he wants to destroy your privilege based America.

Regarding Chicago, what's he supposed to say? Gang banging is bad? Is that it. You do know that his former main advisory is the mayor of chicago, Would be really weird to call him out.

It's also weird you want the US president to tackle local crime...constitution much?

Biggems
07-17-2016, 01:58 PM
no he wants to destroy your privilege based America.

Regarding Chicago, what's he supposed to say? Gang banging is bad? Is that it. You do know that his former main advisory is the mayor of chicago, Would be really weird to call him out.

It's also weird you want the US president to tackle local crime...constitution much?

Boy I'd love to see this privilege you speak of......by the way, whatever privileges I have, my family earned them via several generations of service in our armed forces.

spankadelphia
07-17-2016, 04:56 PM
"White Privilege" is a nebulous social theory that is non-falsifiable and perfectly convenient for explaining away the failures of blacks and social engineers to create utopia with whitey's tax dollars. People droning on about privilege theory are like those fabled indian tribes that had words for 1, 2, and 3, then everything after that is "many..."

Thread
07-17-2016, 07:48 PM
"White Privilege" is a nebulous social theory that is non-falsifiable and perfectly convenient for explaining away the failures of blacks and social engineers to create utopia with whitey's tax dollars. People droning on about privilege theory are like those fabled indian tribes that had words for 1, 2, and 3, then everything after that is "many..."

Absolutely.

K...
07-17-2016, 07:54 PM
So i do i need to respond? The post I responded to was so dumb it warranted a dumber response. Thank you.

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2016, 09:57 PM

Not really..

$ = "privilege" = "White privilege"

Anybody that claims that poverty doesn't play a major role in creating a cycle of crime has never been poor, tbh(which is the case for 95% of this forum)..

I have done well for myself with minimal help, but I wish I had the opportunity to seek advice from successful people, learn proper habits, borrow money from my parents when I needed it, etc..poverty typically creates an endless cycle of poor decisions in a shitty environment for the unprivileged (mostly Black)

Thread
07-18-2016, 12:55 PM
http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/8553c337ef3c0dfda25466d5e271837a177ccd6797797bf1e8 f59cba267f5680.jpg?w=800&h=333

poeticism707
07-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Lmao

Not really..

Anybody that claims that poverty doesn't play a major role in creating a cycle of crime has never been poor, tbh(which is the case for 95% of this forum)..

I have done well for myself with minimal help, but I wish I had the opportunity to seek advice from successful people, learn proper habits, borrow money from my parents when I needed it, etc..poverty typically creates an endless cycle of poor decisions in a shitty environment for the unprivileged (mostly Black)

This dog.

Most just can't imagine such hardship,

because they never faced it...

DMC
07-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Fuck him..... He does want the guns though, he can buy his own :)
Plenty right in his backyard, either yard.

Sean Cagney
07-21-2016, 03:35 PM
Plenty right in his backyard, either yard.
True....

UZER
07-21-2016, 03:38 PM
Not really..

Instead of wishing, go make it happen. If you don't get there, lay the foundation for your kids to get there, or their kids. It's not like there aren't rich blacks / minorities in the US.

DMC
07-21-2016, 04:04 PM
Instead of wishing, go make it happen. If you don't get there, lay the foundation for your kids to get there, or their kids. It's not like there aren't rich blacks / minorities in the US.
Yeah, go start a multi-million dollar business.

Wait.. what the fuck.. start a multi-billion dollar business.

Its the "make it happen" part that gets people into trouble. How they make it happen is most often illegal, but they know people who did it that way and got away with it so they think they can as well, only they aren't as lucky, or as smart, or as socially isolated. Too many "friends" means too many people to fuck shit up.

You have basically:

Door #1: Steal shit and sell it
Door#2: Sell drugs
Door#3: Rap about doing the above mentioned things
Door#4: Get an education and a job

Door#4 has never had to be repainted.

UZER
07-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Yeah, go start a multi-million dollar business.

Wait.. what the fuck.. start a multi-billion dollar business.

Its the "make it happen" part that gets people into trouble. How they make it happen is most often illegal, but they know people who did it that way and got away with it so they think they can as well, only they aren't as lucky, or as smart, or as socially isolated. Too many "friends" means too many people to fuck shit up.

You have basically:

Door #1: Steal shit and sell it
Door#2: Sell drugs
Door#3: Rap about doing the above mentioned things
Door#4: Get an education and a job

Door#4 has never had to be repainted.

Making it happen doesnt mean starting Multi million dollar busines. Take steps, small steps, to improve your situation. Wanting the overnight easy fix is the problem.

UZER
07-21-2016, 05:17 PM
I recognize the that those born into poverty have a harder time than those born privileged. But to throw up your hands and say oh well is just lazy.

DMC
07-21-2016, 05:39 PM
Making it happen doesnt mean starting Multi million dollar busines. Take steps, small steps, to improve your situation. Wanting the overnight easy fix is the problem.

It's really easy to type out "take small steps" but they go to bed every night in a shithole, maybe not even the same one every night and tomorrow they wake up to the same reality of being hopelessly poor, uneducated and judged by other poor, uneducated people. They might want out, but the day unfolds with them looking to get high, hang out with their friends, tell their mom or whomever is supporting them they are looking for work... it never ends. They feed off each other, they might be poor but they have each other and if one of them can score drugs or money or anything, they can all get high. That's their lifetime lottery wish, to score enough money in one take to be set for life, to be a pimp, a street king. College never crosses their minds. That's how it is though when you're raised by your 8 year old brother because mom is turning tricks at the club.

Aint that right Buddy?

UZER
07-21-2016, 06:19 PM
It's really easy to type out "take small steps" but they go to bed every night in a shithole, maybe not even the same one every night and tomorrow they wake up to the same reality of being hopelessly poor, uneducated and judged by other poor, uneducated people. They might want out, but the day unfolds with them looking to get high, hang out with their friends, tell their mom or whomever is supporting them they are looking for work... it never ends. They feed off each other, they might be poor but they have each other and if one of them can score drugs or money or anything, they can all get high. That's their lifetime lottery wish, to score enough money in one take to be set for life, to be a pimp, a street king. College never crosses their minds. That's how it is though when you're raised by your 8 year old brother because mom is turning tricks at the club.

Aint that right Buddy?

:lol

Yes because everyone single ghetto mom is turning tricks. That's just as lame as "start a multi million dollar business".

Today I'm not gonna get high. How fucking hard is that? And if you can't do that, then you're not trying and you deserve to keep tumbling in the cycle.

There is some truth to what you are saying, but you're also removing any personal accountability from them.

DMC
07-21-2016, 10:57 PM
:lol

Yes because everyone single ghetto mom is turning tricks. That's just as lame as "start a multi million dollar business".

Today I'm not gonna get high. How fucking hard is that? And if you can't do that, then you're not trying and you deserve to keep tumbling in the cycle.

There is some truth to what you are saying, but you're also removing any personal accountability from them.

It's as easy as saying it. Today I'm not going to get high. I'm going to tell the fellas that I don't want to hang out. I'm going to sit in this dank bedroom and listen to my baby sister cry because she's been laying in piss for 5 hours. I'm going to listen to my drunk mother curse and cry and fight with her over a bag of ramen. I'm going to go outside and sit in the sun and watch all the hood folks getting high, and then I'll feel like I winner because I didn't get high.

UZER
07-21-2016, 11:19 PM
It's as easy as saying it. Today I'm not going to get high. I'm going to tell the fellas that I don't want to hang out. I'm going to sit in this dank bedroom and listen to my baby sister cry because she's been laying in piss for 5 hours. I'm going to listen to my drunk mother curse and cry and fight with her over a bag of ramen. I'm going to go outside and sit in the sun and watch all the hood folks getting high, and then I'll feel like I winner because I didn't get high.

Yes, exactly.