PDA

View Full Version : OT: RIP to France..

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2016, 09:37 PM
Fucking gruesome, tbh..this obviously isn't anything new, nor is it the most damaging(in terms of number of casualties), but wow, this is definitely one of the most sickening I've seen..

An entire strip full of this:

http://9502-presscdn-0-95.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Screen-Shot-2016-07-14-at-6.12.12-PM.png

The videos are disgusting, won't post them here(with the recent removal of resiztance's raccoon gif, shit is getting soft)

Smh, lefty..:(today's France:(

Thread
07-14-2016, 09:40 PM
We'll have to ban trucks.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2016, 09:40 PM
I'm usually very desensitized to beheadings, cartel videos, etc, but these videos actually bothered me..it's one thing to get killed, but to get run over by a truck and slowly die while your blood is leaking and your bones are broken? Savagery..

Thread
07-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Did you ever watch that Pearl beheading, Har? I came this||close and then hit the power button. Never went back & never will.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2016, 09:45 PM
Did you ever watch that Pearl beheading, Har? I came this||close and then hit the power button. Never went back & never will.

I've seen a bunch of them..it doesn't have the same effect on my generation IMO..it just looks like you're watching Game of Thrones or something:lol

DMC
07-14-2016, 09:49 PM
They let them in.

Thread
07-14-2016, 09:57 PM
They let them in.

D M C

Spurtacular
07-14-2016, 09:58 PM
Fucking gruesome

You just couldn't wait to broadcast the work of your fellow Muslims.

midnightpulp
07-14-2016, 10:01 PM
I've seen a bunch of them..it doesn't have the same effect on my generation IMO..it just looks like you're watching Game of Thrones or something:lol

Cub's generation has seen that shit in the real, though.

Not necessarily beheadings, but they've seen the shit in 'Nam.

apalisoc_9
07-14-2016, 10:05 PM
Apperently a good chunk of the victims are lefty's cousins. It looks like ISIS doesnt even discriminate on who they kill so long as its on enemy soil.

They've committed PR suicide after the suicide Bombings in Madinah Saudi Arabia this year so they are getting increasingly desperate for recruits.

Looks like their final aim is to force lefty and his cousins on Oven chambers and thus forcing Muslims in the middle east to fully ally with them in their efforts to "protect" the opressed muslims in the west.

They're done imo. They stopped getting recruits for a while now and they're basically on their last heels of desperation.

poeticism707
07-14-2016, 10:11 PM

Such a brutal betrayal of life,

just fucking disgusting...

DJR210
07-15-2016, 02:00 AM
The West needs to be more vigilant against these fucking faggots, this is bs

.G.
07-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Rub a lil dirt on it. Deybeaight

Mal
07-15-2016, 03:31 AM
Hopefully those flowers, drawings on street and coloured Eifel Tower will work this time.

Ball Buster
07-15-2016, 03:53 AM
:lol Today's Islam

jermaine
07-15-2016, 04:44 AM
Osama bin Laden's son is on the rise also. He put out a video promising to avenge his father. But America ain't to far from the Muslims. We're savages too. Blow up hospitals, schools, homes, etc just cause they think a terrorist is somewhere. All the shit going on in the USA, an we're all over there fucking with those people.

hater
07-15-2016, 06:25 AM
Ghaddafis revenge from hell tbqh. He warned them French and they still sent in their jetplanes. All giddy for that oil. Now their ppl are paying dearly.

All those French tycoons and politicians should be lined up and run over but no. French ppl and all ppl stupid enough to point all their fingers to Isis boogeyman

DMC
07-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Hopefully those flowers, drawings on street and coloured Eifel Tower will work this time.
As long as no one is profiled everything is bon.

AlexJones
07-15-2016, 08:33 AM
:lmao #truckhasnoreligion is trending

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm ok with profiling as long as everyone is profiled....but yeah I keep an eye out on Arab and Middle Eastern People..but actually I'm that way with everyone doesn't matter the race.... But these folks are after white people so I'm good for now.. :lol

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm ok with profiling as long as everyone is profiled....but yeah I keep an eye out on Arab and Middle Eastern People..but actually I'm that way with everyone doesn't matter the race.... But these folks are after white people so I'm good for now.. :lol

WTF kind of racist BS is that? Hahaha people are dead but they aren't black so it's hilarious.

You really are a scumbag pos.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2016, 09:29 AM
:lol Everyday's Islam, from the beginning
FIFY

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2016, 09:49 AM
WTF kind of racist BS is that? Hahaha people are dead but they aren't black so it's hilarious.

You really are a scumbag pos.

Ha! You're out of your league kid. Have no idea of what I'm talking about....now scram little rascal with your uneducated unrightous indignation

Killakobe81
07-15-2016, 09:51 AM
That pic of the doll next to the covered body is very disturbing.
As a parent maybe I am sensitive to kids, but I think there are lines that should not be crossed.
Even the scum in our nation's penal system have lines they dont cross ...making light or taking this loss of life casual is wrong.

hater
07-15-2016, 09:57 AM
As a parent maybe I am sensitive to kids, but I think there are lines that should not be crossed.
Even the scum in our nation's penal system have lines they dont cross ...making light or taking this loss of life casual is wrong.

I'm pretty sure some Lybian mother posted something similar after a French/US airraid

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Ha! You're out of your league kid. Have no idea of what I'm talking about....now scram little rascal with your uneducated unrightous indignation

Out of your league? You really are stupid. You probably think I'm white or Mexican too.

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 10:17 AM

Thank you. Maybe it's the fact that I'm a father too but that pic just tore me up.

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 10:20 AM
I'm pretty sure some Lybian mother posted something similar after a French/US airraid

Still wrong.

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2016, 10:58 AM
You probably think I'm white or Mexican too.

What I think is that you're a buck o 5 dick in the booty ass faggit...tbh :lol

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 11:05 AM
What I think is that you're a buck o 5 dick in the booty ass faggit...tbh :lol

You would take a thread like this and turn it right back into something gay. I hope that you come out of the closet one day to get rid of all that aggression.

hater
07-15-2016, 11:08 AM
Still wrong.

Prove it

I. Hustle
07-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Prove it

Prove that it's wrong to kill innocent children? I didn't think I had to prove that.

DMC
07-15-2016, 11:51 AM
lol no. That's a fairytale. The prisons are full of child rapists and murderers who tortured and butchered small children in front of their parents. Stop with the prison pirate fallacy.

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2016, 12:04 PM
is france going to respond by dropping more pamphlets on those clowns in the M.E

why dont they start with rounding up 5m of them clowns in france and start deporting them

hater
07-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Prove that it's wrong to kill innocent children? I didn't think I had to prove that.

Just pointing out d irony that iraqi and lybian fathers most likely thought the same about french/us bombs killing their children

DMC
07-16-2016, 09:41 AM
is france going to respond by dropping more pamphlets on those clowns in the M.E

why dont they start with rounding up 5m of them clowns in france and start deporting them

No, they'll pull an American move and insist on concrete barricades for any events where roads are in use by pedestrians. Then they'll draft a gold embossed letter that sets aside a day to honor the victims, and they'll have a candlelight vigil. They'll decry terrorism and commend their police force for acting quickly to prevent more deaths.

Or they'll surrender.

Thread
07-16-2016, 09:44 AM
No, they'll pull an American move and insist on concrete barricades for any events where roads are in use by pedestrians. Then they'll draft a gold embossed letter that sets aside a day to honor the victims, and they'll have a candlelight vigil. They'll decry terrorism and commend their police force for acting quickly to prevent more deaths.

Or they'll surrender.

+ they'll hustle outside to properly display the flag at 1/2 mast.

TDMVPDPOY
07-16-2016, 10:40 AM
french faggots "why me"

at the of the day if the middle easts is collateral to the privilege, then wouldnt it be vice versa if ur fighting for the other side...

lol home grown faggots, have nothing better to do then listen to a faggot religious leader who wont do it themselves

DMC
07-16-2016, 05:31 PM
+ they'll hustle outside to properly display the flag at 1/2 mast.
They should just leave it there. Same with the US. It's there anytime someone dies.

Thread
07-16-2016, 08:06 PM
They should just leave it there. Same with the US. It's there anytime someone dies.

Or, gets dissed.