PDA

View Full Version : Baton Rouge police officers shot in an ambush

Th'Pusher
07-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Developing...

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/report-three-baton-rouge-police-officers-shot-near-brpd-hq/275260120

Th'Pusher
07-17-2016, 11:02 AM
3 officers dead 7 shot

Darth_Pelican
07-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Damn, I really thought the black athletes' opening speech at the ESPYs would turn things around.

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Damn, I really thought the black athletes' opening speech at the ESPYs would turn things around.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but words from rich athletes/celebrities don't work on knuckleheads.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2016, 11:22 AM
#BlueLivesMatter

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 11:23 AM
Louisiana cops have been victimized quite a few times this year.

tbdog
07-17-2016, 11:26 AM
Everyone knows the reason this happens is there isn't enough civies with guns. American needs more guns. All the homeless people should be given guns so if someone pops up and starts shooting, these homeless people can just pop and shoot them. Serious. And teachers, nurses, ambos, damn firer fighters should have them, ex army, politicians.

Btw, sarcasm.

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 11:27 AM
Sounds like police weren't targeted at first but arrived at a shootout between people with assault rifles and then were targeted.

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 11:39 AM
I got it wrong. Apparently the gunman called in saying shots have been fired to lure in the police to ambush them. Brutal.

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 11:45 AM
I was watching Straight Outta Compton last night and was imagining the shitstorm this country would have been if the internet/social media existed back then. Can you imagine "Fuck the Police" coming out in this day and age?

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Developing...

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/report-three-baton-rouge-police-officers-shot-near-brpd-hq/275260120
Add to this thread

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262286

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 11:57 AM
I was watching Straight Outta Compton last night and was imagining the shitstorm this country would have been if the internet/social media existed back then. Can you imagine "Fuck the Police" coming out in this day and age?

I remember the shitstorm when Ice T's "Cop Killer" came out. Can't imagine how bad it would be nowadays.

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 11:58 AM
Louisiana cops have been victimized quite a few times this year.

pushback from one of the most racist states in the Deep South. eg, Angola

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:03 PM

Not really. White criminals have shots white officers this year as well. Happened in my hometown where a white old man shot a white officer point blank in the head without cause. Same guy murdered his roommate that same week as well.

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:06 PM

I grew up in Mississippi and live in Louisiana now and Louisiana is alot more diverse overall especially along the I-10 corridor.

Trill Clinton
07-17-2016, 12:08 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/29w5p5l.gif

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Not really. White criminals have shots white officers this year as well. Happened in my hometown where a white old man shot a white officer point blank in the head without cause. Same guy murdered his roommate that same week as well.

A black? man, 3? black? men, in Louisiana killing (white) cops is best explained, for now, as black pushback against bullying, brutalizing, murderous cops who murdered Alton Sterling in the same city a few days ago.

baseline bum
07-17-2016, 12:14 PM
This fucking summer. 2016 is shaping up to be a real piece of shit year.

ElNono
07-17-2016, 12:18 PM
This fucking summer. 2016 is shaping up to be a real piece of shit year.

And we're probably saving the worst for the end of the year too... smh

RIP to the officers and condolences to their families.

hater
07-17-2016, 12:22 PM
Not surprising. Black youth today have about the same future as Palestinian youth. Don't get me wrong Hispanic, Asian and even white youth is almost the same. But seems black youth has basically given up.

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:23 PM
A black? man, 3? black? men, in Louisiana killing (white) cops is best explained, for now, as black pushback against bullying, brutalizing, murderous cops who murdered Alton Sterling in the same city a few days ago.

Of course you would justify what happened today even though you don't even know who the suspects are. So why were police targeted in Dallas when no recent cases of police brutality occurred there?

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Not surprising. Black youth today have about the same future as Palestinian youth. Don't get me wrong Hispanic, Asian and even white youth is almost the same. But seems black youth has basically given up.

Please, black youths have way more opportunities compared to children in 3rd world countries. No comparison whatsoever.

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Of course you would justify what happened today even though you don't even know who the suspects are. So why were police targeted in Dallas when no recent cases of police brutality occurred there?

Of course, You Lie. I'm not justifying any cop murder, anymore than I justify cops slaughtering blacks.

Dallas? Maybe that killer followed the news? When cops target all blacks, why wouldn't a black target any cops anywhere?

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 12:27 PM
BLM needs to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization and be treated as such. Imagine how hard this administration would come down on right wing militia groups if they had even publicly called for killing cops, let alone killed a cop.

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 12:29 PM
"BLM needs to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization"

:lol the racist gun fellator never fails to amuse.

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 12:29 PM
Of course, You Lie. I'm not justifying any cop murder, anymore than I justify cops slaughtering blacks.

Dallas? Maybe that killer followed the news? When cops target all blacks, why wouldn't a black target any cops anywhere?
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7833

Harvard study: no racial differences in police shootings

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:30 PM

Doesn't make it any better. A criminal is still a criminal and your comments give them excuses to kill. Because deep down those killers want anarchy putting fear and turmoil to police and the rest of society.

boutons_deux
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7833

Harvard study: no racial differences in police shootings

look around, already totally debunked, trashed, and it's still early days.

TheSanityAnnex

How are you celebrating today's murdered police?

ElNono
07-17-2016, 12:38 PM
BLM needs to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization and be treated as such. Imagine how hard this administration would come down on right wing militia groups if they had even publicly called for killing cops, let alone killed a cop.

I'm no fan of BLM, but you sure as hell were all excited when the militia showed up to corner the government BLM at Bundy's ranch. That happened, and while no federal officer was shot, nobody was labeled a terrorist group.

We need to understand that there's criminal out there, and our justice system can deal with them. The problem with cases like this, and calls like yours, is that it fucks it up for everybody. What you're calling for is expansion of government power to classify certain groups as they see fit, and then, where does it stop? How long until "Bernie supporters should be labeled terrorists"?

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:40 PM

I disagree. I don't think we can lump in protestors with criminals unless there's proof that the leaders of BLM are responsible for planning attacks against cops.

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 12:43 PM
How are you celebrating today's murdered police?

You Lie. I'm not celebrating, I am laughing at ridiculous you, as always.

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 12:45 PM
I'm no fan of BLM, but you sure as hell were all excited when the militia showed up to corner the government BLM at Bundy's ranch. That happened, and while no federal officer was shot, nobody was labeled a terrorist group.

We need to understand that there's criminal out there, and our justice system can deal with them. The problem with cases like this, and calls like yours, is that it fucks it up for everybody. What you're calling for is expansion of government power to classify certain groups as they see fit, and then, where does it stop? How long until "Bernie supporters should be labeled terrorists"?
Not only were they labeled they were called the biggest threat to US security.

tlongII
07-17-2016, 12:46 PM
I'm sure this will encourage police to be more restrained when dealing with black suspects. :lol

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:47 PM
I'm sure this will encourage police to be more restrained when dealing with black suspects. :lol

Probably alot more cautious which adds in to the inherent fear some white officers have with black people.

hater
07-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Please, black youths have way more opportunities compared to children in 3rd world countries. No comparison whatsoever.

Howso? Inner city schools are worse than 3rd world country schools. Add the fact most are parentless most their lives and gang and drugs are 100x more potent than any 3rd world country. And I'd say they have as much opportunity as an Egyptian or turk youth

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Howso? Inner city schools are worse than 3rd world country schools. Add the fact most are parentless most their lives and gang and drugs are 100x more potent than any 3rd world country. And I'd say they have as much opportunity as an Egyptian or turk youth

Turkey's not a 3rd world country. I'm talking about places in Africa and some of the poor Asian countries where poverty is legit and no free education.

hater
07-17-2016, 12:51 PM

BLM is not an organization. It's a twitter hashtag.

hater
07-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Turkey's not a 3rd world country. I'm talking about places in Africa and some of the poor Asian countries where poverty is legit and no free education.

No free education? Where is that? Even north Korea has free education

ElNono
07-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Not only were they labeled they were called the biggest threat to US security.

But they weren't labeled a terrorist group, at least not officially by the government, like you're demanding with this group. After that episode, they were all free to go to Portland and play their false bravado game again, amirite?

The premise of a thought police, which is what you're basically advancing, is the kind of government overreach you seem to rile against over and over again. That's what's disingenuous about the argument.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2016, 12:54 PM
Boutards once again dancing on police officers' graves. Not to mention trying to turn a registered sex offender and career criminal who had sex with a minor into an innocent victim.

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 01:27 PM

Christ, then where does it end? Using your logic every group with knuckleheads is going to be labeled a terrorist organization :lol We may as well start calling anti-abortion protesters as a whole a terrorist movement since unstable idiots stalk and threaten doctors constantly, carry signs that abortion is murder, bomb and burn down abortion clinics and kill people. Let's make Robert Dear the poster child for anti-abortionists because he wanted "no more baby parts". That guy killed staff in Planned Parenthood, killed a cop, and fired on more cops outside the clinic injuring plenty in a shootout. Where's the cry to make the anti-abortionists into a terror group based on Dear's actions and the violent actions by others before him?

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 01:29 PM
Christ, then where does it end? Using your logic every group with knuckleheads is going to be labeled a terrorist organization :lol We may as well start calling anti-abortion protesters as a whole a terrorist movement since unstable idiots stalk and threaten doctors constantly, carry signs that abortion is murder, bomb and burn down abortion clinics and kill people. Let's make Robert Dear the poster child for anti-abortionists because he wanted "no more baby parts". That guy killed staff in Planned Parenthood, killed a cop, and fired on more cops outside the clinic injuring plenty in a shootout. Where's the cry to make the anti-abortionists into a terror group based on Dear's actions and the violent actions by others before him?
They are already called that.

From the FBI's page:
"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 01:31 PM
http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

need to start a BLM inspired tracker now, they'll pass up right wing terror kill count in a year

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 01:33 PM

They would be the first terrorist group in history to neither organize terror attacks nor take credit for them.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 01:34 PM

TSA and the people he's taking his opinions from basically think an organization can be defined by people who support them on Twitter.

BLM has a website. It's blacklivesmatter.com. Find where they advocate killing anyone.

spurraider21
07-17-2016, 01:41 PM
is he, though?

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 01:43 PM
They are already called that.

From the FBI's page:
"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

Anti-abortionists AS A WHOLE aren't called domestic terrorists lol. The crazy people who committed bombings are called domestic terrorists. There's a difference. You're asking for the entire BLM to be labeled as some terrorist group. BLM is not even a freakin organization to start with. They're not some official organized group with true defined leadership. They're a collection of individuals coming together for what they see as a common purpose. Many times you'll see a diverse group marching together peacefully just like this. They look really freakin dangerous...

https://s31.postimg.org/f0sjw8qtn/download.jpg

https://nondoc-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/IMG_4446-e1468199604178.jpg

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 01:46 PM
1st Amendment is clearly not as important as the 2nd Amendment.

We can't allow protests that might make people angry and might make them take the message the wrong way which might make them kill cops.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 01:50 PM
It's the 2016 version of "ban violent video games."

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 02:19 PM
These shootings aren't going to help race relations but they're starting to make cops think about the open carry laws. I figured people would start changing their tune about "good guys with guns" after the Dallas shootings. How in the hell are the cops supposed to know who the good guys are and the bad guys are if a shooting breaks out?

http://www.wmur.com/politics/cleveland-police-union-asks-for-suspension-of-open-carry-in-wake-of-baton-rouge-ahead-of-rnc/40752214

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 02:43 PM
I'd also be curious to know how you would identify a BLM member after recognizing them as a terror group.

I'm guessing Twitter hashtags?

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 02:47 PM
Boutards once again dancing on police officers' graves.

You Lie, but that's you, and any typical rightwingnut.

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 02:50 PM
http://www.grewwww.alternet.org/files/bo160713.png

Mal
07-17-2016, 02:50 PM
Was the shooter black, and cops white ? Just askin.

Trill Clinton
07-17-2016, 03:05 PM

enjoy the rest of your weekend fellas.

Splits
07-17-2016, 03:15 PM

enjoy the rest of your weekend fellas.

Is that like "not terrorism" because perp isn't Muslim, meaning shooter isn't black?

Reck
07-17-2016, 03:25 PM
I got it wrong. Apparently the gunman called in saying shots have been fired to lure in the police to ambush them. Brutal.

Thinking criminals. That's a new move.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 03:41 PM
Is that like "not terrorism" because perp isn't Muslim, meaning shooter isn't black?

Sources now say suspect was a black man and former Marine. Lone gunman. Again.

Mal
07-17-2016, 03:53 PM
Sources now say suspect was a black man and former Marine. Lone gunman. Again.

And all cops were white, and this is not race related. That`s the story ?

hitmanyr2k
07-17-2016, 03:58 PM
And all cops were white, and this is not race related. That`s the story ?

Nah, it looks like at least one of the cops were black.

TheGreatYacht
07-17-2016, 04:17 PM

Fucking h!cks :lol

Trill Clinton
07-17-2016, 04:21 PM

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 04:40 PM
This just turned into the best day of boutons' life.

ElNono
07-17-2016, 04:42 PM

if true, what would be talking about here? A "mentally ill" that "friends and family characterized as quiet but loving"?

Trill Clinton
07-17-2016, 04:56 PM
one of the victims

Trill Clinton
07-17-2016, 04:58 PM
if true, what would be talking about here? A "mentally ill" that "friends and family characterized as quiet but loving"?

depends shooters race, unfortunately. if white: lone wolf, mentally ill, former wiz kid, etc. if black: blm and black people as a whole get the blame

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2016, 04:59 PM

This is stupid even for you. BLM repeatedly calls for peaceful protest and repeatedly condemns violence.

The modern militia movement calls for armed, violent protest as evidenced by your boys, the Bundy's. Conflating the two is just braindead. And its nice to see youre still getting your news from breitbart like a simpleton.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2016, 05:02 PM
depends shooters race, unfortunately. if white: lone wolf, mentally ill, former wiz kid, etc. if black: blm and black people as a whole get the blame

white people do not have any widely accepted race groups. neo-nazi and KKK types get no play. if black people would quit insisting on being considered as a whole differently then you wouldn't have this issue. the racial esprit de corps gives you political power but it also makes you a target.

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 05:06 PM

You're way off. It's like this.

White - mentally ill

Black - thug/criminal

Hispanic - illegal rapist

Arab/Muslim - terrorist

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Only thing being worse than a black and a Muslim is a black Muslim.

Capt Bringdown
07-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Baton Rouge video removed from FB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hQDtbvqU0w

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 05:12 PM
It's going to be about guns again. One man was able to take down three cops.

baseline bum
07-17-2016, 05:13 PM
This just turned into the best day of boutons' life.

Not sure, seems to be a black right wing terrorist.

ElNono
07-17-2016, 05:19 PM

In before this was a false flag operation from Obummer to declare martial law and stay in power...

Will Hunting
07-17-2016, 05:22 PM
In before this was a false flag operation from Obummer to declare martial law and stay in power...

:lol idk, we haven't heard from the Alex Jones crowd in awhile

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 05:33 PM
one of the victims

You first post a picture of dude eating ribs, and I assume that was to convey you enjoying the cops deaths, cause ribs are fucking delicious. And then you post this shit, as if you care now cause cop was black?

Clear this up for me

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2016, 05:35 PM
BLM repeatedly calls for peaceful protest and repeatedly condemns violence.

:lol

Darth_Pelican
07-17-2016, 05:43 PM
The shooter was from Kansas City.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/baton_rouge_police_shooting_su.html#incart_big-photo

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 05:45 PM
The shooter was from Kansas City.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/baton_rouge_police_shooting_su.html#incart_big-photo

Go Royals.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2016, 05:45 PM

You realize that there is a difference between supporters and those that go to their rallies as opposed to the leadership and organization itself? Wait your mindnumblingly stupid. You likely don't.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2016, 06:13 PM
This is stupid even for you. BLM repeatedly calls for peaceful protest and repeatedly condemns violence.

The modern militia movement calls for armed, violent protest as evidenced by your boys, the Bundy's. Conflating the two is just braindead. And its nice to see youre still getting your news from breitbart like a simpleton.
BLM chants to "fry the pigs like bacon" at their rallies. They only "condemn violence" for PR purposes.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 06:21 PM
They only "condemn violence" for PR purposes.

What exactly would be the PR purpose of condemning violence if, as you believe, they actually want violence?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-17-2016, 06:37 PM
BLM chants to "fry the pigs like bacon" at their rallies. They only "condemn violence" for PR purposes.

Another Breitbart consumer.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 06:40 PM
BLM chants to "fry the pigs like bacon" at their rallies.

What do you believe this chant means? Also, how many times has it been recorded besides the one time in MN?

Trill Clinton
07-17-2016, 06:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEIg4jc6Bqc

resistanze
07-17-2016, 06:46 PM
Irag/Afghanistan veterans tho....when's the military going to come out to condemn these killings tbh?

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Irag/Afghanistan veterans tho....when's the military going to come out to condemn these killings tbh?

I was wrong. The only thing worse than a black Muslim is a black Muslim war veteran.

pgardn
07-17-2016, 06:56 PM

Ouch

Clipper Nation
07-17-2016, 06:57 PM
What exactly would be the PR purpose of condemning violence if, as you believe, they actually want violence?
To diffuse public pressure against them as much as possible after things like this and the shooting in Dallas happen.

pgardn
07-17-2016, 06:57 PM

Video with some sound?

Clipper Nation
07-17-2016, 06:58 PM
What do you believe this chant means? Also, how many times has it been recorded besides the one time in MN?
They're clearly chanting for cops to be killed, you'd have to be either a retard or willfully ignorant not to see that.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Video with some sound?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Yqv8mnywU

pgardn
07-17-2016, 07:01 PM
To diffuse public pressure against them as much as possible after things like this and the shooting in Dallas happen.

So you really do believe they want cops to be shot and killed?

Boots has said he wanted things to even up between black murders and police murders, but I don't know if he speaks for #BLM

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 07:03 PM
Boots has said he wanted things to even up between black murders and police murders, but I don't know if he speaks for #BLM

Anyone who has at all been critical of cops is affiliated with BLM these days.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 07:04 PM
They're clearly chanting for cops to be killed, you'd have to be either a retard or willfully ignorant not to see that.

All cops? "Fry em like bacon" is just general slang for "kill?"

Have you found any other videos of this yet?

pgardn
07-17-2016, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Yqv8mnywU

Yep, I agree, disgusting.
If this really is a chant the #BLM leaders and majority approve of.

pgardn
07-17-2016, 07:09 PM
Anyone who has at all been critical of cops is affiliated with BLM these days.

It was intended sarcasm as boots clearly went way overboard.

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 07:12 PM
Boots has said he wanted things to even up between black murders and police murders

You Lie

Warlord23
07-17-2016, 07:13 PM
The NRA wants zero restrictions, open carry, no gun registry etc because they want citizens to be able to rise up against a tyrannical, oppressive government. Well, the lunatics who're going after cops probably convinced themselves that they are being oppressed by a tyrannical police force. There will never be a government that will satisfy everyone in society. There will always be a considerable % who feel wronged by the system, be it aggrieved black people, rural militias, white supremacists, Muslim fundamentalists, anti-abortion groups etc. So this is a feature, not a bug, of the system.

pgardn
07-17-2016, 07:16 PM
You Lie

So then what did you mean when you basically said it was about time to even things up when we first learned two officers in Dallas were killed?

DarrinS
07-17-2016, 07:17 PM
The media stokes this shit for ratings. They have blood on their hands, tbh.

ElNono
07-17-2016, 07:17 PM

wait, does that puts us on the "mentally ill hero" territory?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-17-2016, 07:18 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/

was @ Dallas shooting

pgardn
07-17-2016, 07:21 PM
The media stokes this shit for ratings. They have blood on their hands, tbh.

I would tend to agree.
And we on this site pass it on.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 07:34 PM
https://twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo/following

This supposedly militant #BLM activist doesn't follow the #BLM account, Deray, Shaun King, or any other person of influence in the #BLM movement and believes protests are worthless.

And he never even used the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 07:34 PM
It was intended sarcasm as boots clearly went way overboard.

Oh I know you were being sarcastic, I'm just saying.

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2016, 07:39 PM
I don't support killing police officers, but the shooter seemed intelligent, clear-minded and followed his plan, tbh..after reading through some of the shit he posted, I can't lie, I respect many of his views and his desire to ride alone..

There's nothing worse than brainless victims of groupthink and hashtags..

I don't know why anybody is pointing to BLM for any of this shit:lol..it has barely accomplished anything significant..BLM has been all about peaceful protesting and approaching the issue through channels that its members learned by their upbringing and their schooling(most members of BLM are not from poverty)..it hasn't accomplished anything, though..the past week has just been the inevitable occurring, which is the end of peaceful protests, and the beginning of the new strategy of clapping back..

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 08:03 PM
boots clearly went way overboard.

You Lie, and you can't read for shit

TheGreatYacht
07-17-2016, 08:10 PM
It was his right to carry, tbh. This is what the right wing bible hugging cucks fought for. They have blood in their hands.

:cry "People kill people, not guns" :cry

resistanze
07-17-2016, 08:16 PM
wait, does that puts us on the "mentally ill hero" territory?

PTSD, broken after conflict, VA failure tbh

pgardn
07-17-2016, 08:21 PM
You Lie, and you can't read for shit

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by pgardn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8662942#post8662942)
So during the protests aimed at Police shootings, two police officers are shot in Dallas.

Just wonderful...

well, that's balanced now, 500+ dead by police this year, and 2 police shot. it all evens out.

So this means....

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 08:22 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by pgardn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8662942#post8662942)
So during the protests aimed at Police shootings, two police officers are shot in Dallas.

Just wonderful...

well, that's balanced now, 500+ dead by police this year, and 2 police shot. it all evens out.

So this means....

Boutons: G F Y

spurraider21
07-17-2016, 08:31 PM
It was his right to carry, tbh. This is what the right wing bible hugging cucks fought for. They have blood in their hands.

:cry "People kill people, not guns" :cry
Right to carry =/= right to kill

ElNono
07-17-2016, 08:35 PM
This kinda shit ruins it for everybody, tbh... next time you wonder why police sends a SWAT team to a domestic violence call, this is why...

boutons_deux
07-17-2016, 09:21 PM

Just wonderful...

So this means....

it means what is says, it's sarcastic obviously, but you can't read.

let me boutons-splain the arithmetic: 500 does not equal 2

ElNono
07-17-2016, 11:26 PM
I don't support killing police officers, but the shooter seemed intelligent, clear-minded and followed his plan, tbh..after reading through some of the shit he posted, I can't lie, I respect many of his views and his desire to ride alone..

There's nothing worse than brainless victims of groupthink and hashtags..

I don't know why anybody is pointing to BLM for any of this shit:lol..it has barely accomplished anything significant..BLM has been all about peaceful protesting and approaching the issue through channels that its members learned by their upbringing and their schooling(most members of BLM are not from poverty)..it hasn't accomplished anything, though..the past week has just been the inevitable occurring, which is the end of peaceful protests, and the beginning of the new strategy of clapping back..

:lol what's clear-minded about playing suicide by cop? Did he really think he was going to be remembered as anything but a criminal? He sounds like Kobe, tbh, he bought into his own BS. I bet he don't look alpha at all in that body bag he's on right now.

I get what you're saying about the horde-mentality though, but what takes time and real balls is to help your community, help some of the brothers get out of gangbanging, etc.

He clearly had plenty of time to make weak youtube videos about his self-proclaimed alphaness, but not enough brains to realize that playing suicide by cop wasn't going to change anything.

Spurminator
07-17-2016, 11:52 PM
Honestly he seems like the kind of guy that would have left some kind of narcissistic suicide note video if he really intended to be some kind of suicide-by-cop martyr. I'm wondering if it wasn't something else gone awry and he started shooting when he was cornered.

DPG21920
07-18-2016, 12:07 AM

Wow man, I wouldn't think you would be happy about this - what's with this gif in this thread?

spurraider21
07-18-2016, 12:41 AM
Wow man, I wouldn't think you would be happy about this - what's with this gif in this thread?
Why is this surprising to you? Do you not know Troll Chimpin?

Aztecfan03
07-18-2016, 02:21 AM
They still have more opportunities in America, but they also have more opportunities to throw it all away.

rmt
07-18-2016, 02:46 AM
They still have more opportunities in America, but they also have more opportunities to throw it all away.

Yep, lots more opportunity in America. Other places have no social welfare net - no free breakfast, no free/reduced lunch, no free textbooks, no libraries, no computers, no financial aid for college, no scholarships. Adults - no social security, no Medicaid, no Medicare, no food stamps, no subsidized housing, no free cell phones ...

hater
07-18-2016, 06:03 AM
Yep, lots more opportunity in America. Other places have no social welfare net - no free breakfast, no free/reduced lunch, no free textbooks, no libraries, no computers, no financial aid for college, no scholarships. Adults - no social security, no Medicaid, no Medicare, no food stamps, no subsidized housing, no free cell phones ...

How good is all that if u forced into a gang and sell crack at 10??

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2016, 07:16 AM
What do these black shooters really think they are accomplishing? Are they so deranged by social media that they think killing cops is going to promote their cause to have blacks treated more fairly by society?

They are going to get the exact opposite result.

Cop killers repulse ordinary people no matter what color...and to give the reason that they assasinated them just because of black resentment because they were cops? Jesus...fucking animals.

The backlash against blacks will be unavoidable. Cops will be extra cautious of blacks and justifiably come to calls involving blacks with even more force (and even more mentally prepared to use deadly force to protect themselves) than in the past. Young dumb kids will be emboldened by BLM bullshit to "stand up for their rights" against the cops and it will end very badly.

boutons_deux
07-18-2016, 08:23 AM
"What do these black shooters really think they are accomplishing?"

Sounds like extreme revenge, coupled with suicide by cop.

"social media" isn't the cause. They are seeing, from any source, other blacks repeatedly slaughtered by cops and getting away with it.

btw, the cop union leader yesterday said 12 year old Tamir Rice and his toy gun were THREATENING the cops and deserved to be shot a couple seconds after the cop car arrived with the shooter having already a bad cop history. iow, there was no need for the cops to tell Tamir to put the gun down, no need to save the kid's life, just fucking murder the kid immediately without warning.

I've seen dog rescue videos where people risk themselves to save the dog (eg, for a flood) much more than the cops and EMS people who stood around and watched Eric Garner gurgle to death from an illegal choke hold, for selling onesies.

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2016, 08:29 AM
Fuck you Boutons.

Fucking cop killer apologist.

boutons_deux
07-18-2016, 08:43 AM
Fucking cop killer apologist.

You Lie.

rmt
07-18-2016, 09:29 AM
How good is all that if u forced into a gang and sell crack at 10??

I think his point is that the opportunities are available. You can't force someone to take those opportunities. More effort should be put into educating the kids to make better choices - maybe through mentoring (volunteer, church) programs, perhaps NBA could have stars do motivation stuff in each city or Obama could spend a day in each city giving a speech. That'd probably do more good than Chris Paul, Melo, Shaq and ? speaking up against police violence vs blacks.

It's a vicious cycle now - these cop killings has heightened every cop in the nation - they'll either ignore suspicious behavior (which will embolden more criminal behavior) or if they engage, will be more forceful in their engagement. The way out of this is to focus on helping blacks make better choices - it's not that the opportunities out of poverty aren't there. Study hard, stay out of trouble and get out of these crime infested cities asap.

DPG21920
07-18-2016, 09:29 AM
Why is this surprising to you? Do you not know Troll Chimpin?

It is surprising. Because in the Dallas thread he seemed to be really hurt by people killing people (cops in that case). And he's not a chimp - he's a person.

Darth_Pelican
07-18-2016, 09:30 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/us/who-is-gavin-long/index.html

pgardn
07-18-2016, 09:47 AM
it means what is says, it's sarcastic obviously, but you can't read.

let me boutons-splain the arithmetic: 500 does not equal 2

Splain please boots.
After the cop shootings in Dallas and after your even out statement when TBlue calls you an F'N coward:

Boots: It's about time the fucking cops got some push back.

??

And I asked you if you wanted to take it back. You never replied until now. I just assumed you were an extraordinarily angry person. And that you looked at cop killing as payback. I thought this because this is basically what you wrote with no retraction even after prompting.

And so I am lying...

boutons_deux
07-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Splain please boots.
After the cop shootings in Dallas and after your even out statement when TBlue calls you an F'N coward:

Boots: It's about time the fucking cops got some push back.

??

And I asked you if you wanted to take it back. You never replied until now. I just assumed you were an extraordinarily angry person. And that you looked at cop killing as payback. I thought this because this is basically what you wrote with no retraction even after prompting.

And so I am lying...

Pushback doesn't have to mean, shouldn't be, killing cops, eye-for-an-eye stuff. But in Dallas and BR, that's what the cop killers did.

Pushback should be disciplinary, even legislative, to replace the horrible situation now where the brutalizing, trigger-happy, blood-thirsty cops are immune, effectively ALWAYS getting away with murder, behind the Blue Wall of "lie and deny", protected by prosecutors, DAs.

But in the absence of non-violent pushback while the cops continue the free-for-all slaughter of blacks (at least minority captured on video), I certainly understand how DAL and BR black guys decided to provide their own pushback.

I saw cop's wife defending her husband as a "good cop". Well, lady, a wannabe, self-proclaimed good cop who defends, lies, denies for bad cops is a bad cop.

spurraider21
07-18-2016, 10:30 AM
It is surprising. Because in the Dallas thread he seemed to be really hurt by people killing people (cops in that case). And he's not a chimp - he's a person.
It's surprising that you took that last part literally

DPG21920
07-18-2016, 11:03 AM

I didn't take it literally - just did not feel it was needed at all

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Pushback doesn't have to mean, shouldn't be, killing cops, eye-for-an-eye stuff. But in Dallas and BR, that's what the cop killers did.

Pushback should be disciplinary, even legislative, to replace the horrible situation now where the brutalizing, trigger-happy, blood-thirsty cops are immune, effectively ALWAYS getting away with murder, behind the Blue Wall of "lie and deny", protected by prosecutors, DAs.

But in the absence of non-violent pushback while the cops continue the free-for-all slaughter of blacks (at least minority captured on video), I certainly understand how DAL and BR black guys decided to provide their own pushback.

I saw cop's wife defending her husband as a "good cop". Well, lady, a wannabe, self-proclaimed good cop who defends, lies, denies for bad cops is a bad cop.

Fuck you Boutons.

More hysterical hyperbolic over generalizations. Mistakes happen but cops are overwhelmingly trying to do a good job and aren't the "trigger happy, bloodthirsty" cops you claim they are.

You disgust me almost as much as the cop killers.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2016, 11:17 AM
:cheer Fry them like bacon! :cheer

Clipper Nation
07-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Libcuck logic:

> Generalize all cops as bad because some are bad

> Blindly defend "moderate" Muslims who want Sharia law and look the other way while their radical bretheren kill us - all because they "don't want to generalize"

boutons_deux
07-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Fuck you Boutons.

More hysterical hyperbolic over generalizations. Mistakes happen but cops are overwhelmingly trying to do a good job and aren't the "trigger happy, bloodthirsty" cops you claim they are.

You disgust me almost as much as the cop killers.

yep, I figured you, as extreme rightwingnut, would defend the cops, no matter what they do. We are only finding out how bad it is, because of the tiny number that are caught on video.

"a wannabe, self-proclaimed good cop who defends, lies, denies for bad cops is a bad cop."

Good cops KNOW who the bad cops are. Certainly any cop with litany of citizen complaints against is is known to cop mgmt as bad cop.

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2016, 11:39 AM
yep, I figured you, as extreme rightwingnut, would defend the cops, no matter what they do. We are only finding out how bad it is, because of the tiny number that are caught on video.

"a wannabe, self-proclaimed good cop who defends, lies, denies for bad cops is a bad cop."

Good cops KNOW who the bad cops are. Certainly any cop with litany of citizen complaints against is is known to cop mgmt as bad cop.

"tiny number caught on video"

Fuck You. Everybody has a cell phone now and a cop can't sneeze without getting recorded.

Even the ones "caught on video" aren't always as they appear.

Bottom line...don't be a dumbass and resist arrest. The courts are where you exercise your right to protest, not on the street.

boutons_deux
07-18-2016, 11:57 AM
"tiny number caught on video"

Fuck You. Everybody has a cell phone now and a cop can't sneeze without getting recorded.

Even the ones "caught on video" aren't always as they appear.

Bottom line...don't be a dumbass and resist arrest. The courts are where you exercise your right to protest, not on the street.

simply not true, your assumption that every cop brutalization, murder is caught on video.

and remember, the cops would steal citizens phones, and store owner's surveillance videos, and they still do as often as they can.

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2016, 11:58 AM
simply not true, your assumption that every cop brutalization, murder is caught on video.

and remember, the cops would steal citizens phones, and store owner's surveillance videos, and they still do as often as they can.

We know you hate cops.

Fuck off, Boo.

DisAsTerBot
07-18-2016, 12:10 PM
Libcuck logic:

> Blindly defend "moderate" Muslims who want Sharia law and look the other way while their radical bretheren kill us - all because they "don't want to generalize"

lmao cn drowning in irony

clambake
07-18-2016, 12:12 PM
im a big time huge cop fan.

they're getting dicked over.

Th'Pusher
07-18-2016, 12:12 PM
I took it figuratively and appropriately assigned a racist attribute to your profile in my mental database.

I hadn't pinned you as a racist until now. You learn something new everyday.

spurraider21
07-18-2016, 12:17 PM
I took it figuratively and appropriately assigned a racist attribute to your profile in my mental database.

I hadn't pinned you as a racist until now. You learn something new everyday.
Considering how you've had me pegged in your "mental" database to this point, I couldn't give less of a shit. You tend to look for a fight when there isn't one by putting words in my mouth. I don't remember who originally came up with "troll chimpin" but iirc even trill acknowledged it was reasonably funny at the time

spurraider21
07-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Libcuck logic:

CN's "Libertarian" Logic:

> You shouldn't generalize and judge cops because of actions of a few

> All Muslims are threats to our country!

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2016, 12:34 PM
CN's "Libertarian" Logic:

> You shouldn't generalize and judge cops because of actions of a few

> All Muslims are threats to our country!
:lmao Cupper Nation

spurraider21
07-18-2016, 12:49 PM
It is surprising.
Not sure how you're surprised considering you were always aware of trill's persona

Race baiters like Trill getting exactly what they want :tu. People celebrating cops being murdered, white vs black race wars. Awesome job.

DPG21920
07-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Not sure how you're surprised considering you were always aware of trill's persona

I already said I was surprised because Trill seemed to turn a corner. He seemed legitimately bothered by the Dallas events which were the most recent.

There is no doubt there have been times where Trill seemed to have hate in his heart and was all about race baiting (it's not right, but there are a lot of racists on this site); but recent events seemed to have changed him.

That's why I asked him specifically what he meant by posting that gif in this thread. We will see if he responds or not.

pgardn
07-18-2016, 02:14 PM

You respond to cops getting shot with " it's about time the cops got some push back"

You realize you are inferring a pushback includes shooting cops.

I. Hustle
07-18-2016, 02:19 PM
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/theadvocate.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/51/75177c6c-4c6a-11e6-b6ad-fbefe0cbe617/578c013f2c786.image.jpg?crop=460%2C446%2C156%2C150

hitmanyr2k
07-18-2016, 02:57 PM
That picture is heartbreaking. I know tomorrow isn't guaranteed which is why I made a collection of candid videos talking about various life lessons to pass on to my kid if something happens to me.

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2016, 03:31 PM
Boos justified push back. He deserved to die for being a racist, bloodthirsty cop.

DPG21920
07-18-2016, 03:43 PM
That picture is heartbreaking. I know tomorrow isn't guaranteed which is why I made a collection of candid videos talking about various life lessons to pass on to my kid if something happens to me.

Man, that is a great idea :tu. I'm not a dad, but I think I may do that when I am.

I. Hustle
07-18-2016, 03:54 PM

I tell my kids MULTIPLE times a day how much I love them and how beautiful they are. You never know when it's their turn. If nothing else they will always know how I felt about them.

SpursforSix
07-18-2016, 04:02 PM
I tell my kids MULTIPLE times a day how much I love them and how beautiful they are. You never know when it's their turn. If nothing else they will always know how I felt about them.

wtf

hitmanyr2k
07-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Man, that is a great idea :tu. I'm not a dad, but I think I may do that when I am.

I actually got the idea from Superman '78 when Supes is in the Fortress of Solitude talking to his dad using the crystals :lol I'm like I have all of this technology with huge thumb drives at my disposal so why not make some videos and pass on some knowledge to my boy in case I'm not around. To this day when I go home to visit my parents I thank my father for the advice he gave me when I was growing up.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-18-2016, 05:17 PM
From what I've gathered the police thought they had him pinned down yet hadn't set up a perimeter. He flanked them after they lost sight of him and mowed them down. Tragic indeed on multiple levels.

Police need better training. Their leadership is lacking.

spurraider21
07-18-2016, 05:28 PM
^victim blaming

FuzzyLumpkins
07-18-2016, 05:34 PM
^victim blaming

Cops have to go out on their own and pay their own dollars to get proper training in tactics and use of force. It's not the guys on the street's fault that they don't get the training they need.

And yes I get the blue font but still think its an important distinction.

pgardn
07-18-2016, 07:10 PM

Its about time for a pushback directly after white cops are targeted implies an eye for an eye and condoning hate crimes. The timing of your posts says it all. Everything you wrote implies you approved. It was very much like a celebration. You seem to claim to stand on some sort of moral ground and then express a sick sort of "retribution has been served" when people are murdered.

"The targeting of cops is not a surprise given today's fast news, available guns, and the behavior of cops towards blacks"

You did not write anything like the directly above.

See what sucks is that I actually agree with you on a number of issues but then you go all revolutionary kill the other guys and become what you hate.

pgardn
07-18-2016, 07:15 PM
Cops have to go out on their own and pay their own dollars to get proper training in tactics and use of force. It's not the guys on the street's fault that they don't get the training they need.

And yes I get the blue font but still think its an important distinction.

The Minnesota murder was exactly the above. Cop had no clue how to deal with a situation. And the general tactics used in the Los Angeles freeway demonstration illustrate a general misunderstanding of different types of crowd control.

Harry Callahan
07-18-2016, 10:24 PM
In Philly, the police should roll out the high pressure water hoses and German Shepard dogs. It would make for great television and high ratings.

Xevious
07-19-2016, 01:50 AM

wtf
What? I found nothing funny about that quote, and feel the same.

SpursforSix
07-19-2016, 08:29 AM
What? I found nothing funny about that quote, and feel the same.

I have no doubt he loves his children and tells them so. But he was having a little fun with the post. Read it again.

DPG21920
07-20-2016, 09:14 PM

Trill - did you ever explain this?

spurraider21
07-20-2016, 11:59 PM
Trill - did you ever explain this?
lol... ur like captain america constantly hoping bucky is FINALLY a good guy again only to get repeatedly spurned