PDA

View Full Version : 3 dead an 7 shot in Baton rouge!

jermaine
07-17-2016, 12:25 PM
This shit is getting outta hand.... These puss cops gonna quit the force, then who's gonna keep the animals in the cages!?! America is soooo fucked up right now. All this hate man, It's ducking pathetic. Some white KKK member is gonna retaliate now.

Avante
07-17-2016, 12:43 PM
The problem is the kind of person who wants to be a cop. Here we have power hungry pricks. And people are simply tired of it. I've been shoved by a cop simply for saying..."she isn't my girlfriend**". We all can tell our stories about asshole cops.

I don't want to see cops killed they do have families. But they did bring it on themselves.

This is a true story.

In his book SATCHMO, Louis Armstrong the great jazz man writes about growing up in the Storyville region of New Orleans. That was the black side of town/wrong side of the tracks. He talks about how every night he could hear gun shots and screams laying in his bed. He also talks about how the law simply stayed away, as long as it was those jiggaboos/savages killing each other off...cool.

*** she was my sister.

jermaine
07-17-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm no fan of the laws, but they are needed!

Avante
07-17-2016, 01:37 PM
I'm no fan of the laws, but they are needed!

It's not about the laws, it's about who we get to uphold the laws. But, we really don't have a choice, it will be power hungry assholes who wanna be a cop.

I know a few cops, actually have a cousin who is a cop. Yep, pricks.

spurs1990
07-17-2016, 02:40 PM
Put yourself in cops' shoes. Their job is to be in the middle of bad shit.

Whether that's cleaning crime in the hood, breaking up skirmishes in white trash areas, responding to heated arguments between some rich assholes, they are constantly around negative energy.

Now imagine how you and I react and are affected when our days are interrupted by minor headaches or perceived affront from people in our lives. We get bitter or heated or snap back...most of us anyway, but then we get over it because it's just one incident.

Police have to deal with that shit all day everyday. No one is pleased to be targeted by them - traffic tickets being the most frequent contact.

The key is not to give them an excuse to resort to excessive means. Some of the officers are just bad guys, but that is applicable to every group everywhere. No one bats 1000.

There needs to be heavy recruitment of black police officers. Every police department that patrols majority black areas needs to have a heavy stable of black police officers. There should be a explicit policy of assigning black officers to those areas. I guarantee the clashes will be reduced. If that sounds racist, bump that. This is a new dawn for LEOs. You can't have more mass shootings of these guys. It's gonna snowball into a very bleak future.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 05:10 PM
The problem is the kind of person who wants to be a cop. Here we have power hungry pricks. And people are simply tired of it. I've been shoved by a cop simply for saying..."she isn't my girlfriend**". We all can tell our stories about asshole cops.

I don't want to see cops killed they do have families. But they did bring it on themselves.

This is a true story.

In his book SATCHMO, Louis Armstrong the great jazz man writes about growing up in the Storyville region of New Orleans. That was the black side of town/wrong side of the tracks. He talks about how every night he could hear gun shots and screams laying in his bed. He also talks about how the law simply stayed away, as long as it was those jiggaboos/savages killing each other off...cool.

*** she was my sister.

You know good and got dam well you don't know nothing about that Satchmo :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 05:11 PM
It's not about the laws, it's about who we get to uphold the laws. But, we really don't have a choice, it will be power hungry assholes who wanna be a cop.

^ this

jermaine
07-17-2016, 05:34 PM
When I sit an think about my 12 run in' s with the police, only 1 or 2 was racial profiled I feel. An 1 of those was more than likely profiled by my neighbors an the police came out to check on it. I was new to the neighborhood in Cedar Hill an I was just walking at night.... They stopped me an ran my tattoos through the gang unit. Had me sitting on the curb for 20mins an all I did wrong was be walking at night. The other time I was driving through Duncanville an I was doing 35 in a 40, but he pulled me over just cause. I had my seatbelt on an everything. He ran my plates, an let me go.

Most other times I was giving the police the finger as they passed me, an it's been a lot of calls for family violence with my stepdad. I later realized when the cops are called out to a dispute, they don't know what's going on so they have to calm everyone involved down. They wasted time calming us down(mostly at gun point) while my stepdad got away. But that's not the cops fault, they're just doing their job. They didn't know what they were walking into. I'm basically saying, sometimes we need to open our eyes an mind to everything. Not every situation is because they're racist. Some might just be dicks an looking for a legal way to kill people.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 05:50 PM
When I sit an think about my 12 run in' s with the police, only 1 or 2 was racial profiled I feel. An 1 of those was more than likely profiled by my neighbors an the police came out to check on it. I was new to the neighborhood in Cedar Hill an I was just walking at night.... They stopped me an ran my tattoos through the gang unit. Had me sitting on the curb for 20mins an all I did wrong was be walking at night. The other time I was driving through Duncanville an I was doing 35 in a 40, but he pulled me over just cause. I had my seatbelt on an everything. He ran my plates, an let me go.

Most other times I was giving the police the finger as they passed me, an it's been a lot of calls for family violence with my stepdad. I later realized when the cops are called out to a dispute, they don't know what's going on so they have to calm everyone involved down. They wasted time calming us down(mostly at gun point) while my stepdad got away. But that's not the cops fault, they're just doing their job. They didn't know what they were walking into. I'm basically saying, sometimes we need to open our eyes an mind to everything. Not every situation is because they're racist. Some might just be dicks an looking for a legal way to kill people.

:lol you can keep posting journals...Imma keep watching the news and bout to get down on some chicken and waffles with a watermelon margarita....

Now the cops want peace ? They should have saw this coming....you can talk to the board all you want and we'll generally agree but niggas out here on these streets aint trying to hear this kumbaya shit....it may be too little too late

DJR210
07-17-2016, 06:30 PM
:lol while y'all dumbfucks duke this out I'll be inside chillin

jermaine
07-17-2016, 06:37 PM
:lol you can keep posting journals...Imma keep watching the news and bout to get down on some chicken and waffles with a watermelon margarita....

Now the cops want peace ? They should have saw this coming....you can talk to the board all you want and we'll generally agree but niggas out here on these streets aint trying to hear this kumbaya shit....it may be too little too late

Booooy you crazy. Lmbo

leemajors
07-17-2016, 06:52 PM
Put yourself in cops' shoes. Their job is to be in the middle of bad shit.

Whether that's cleaning crime in the hood, breaking up skirmishes in white trash areas, responding to heated arguments between some rich assholes, they are constantly around negative energy.

Now imagine how you and I react and are affected when our days are interrupted by minor headaches or perceived affront from people in our lives. We get bitter or heated or snap back...most of us anyway, but then we get over it because it's just one incident.

Police have to deal with that shit all day everyday. No one is pleased to be targeted by them - traffic tickets being the most frequent contact.

The key is not to give them an excuse to resort to excessive means. Some of the officers are just bad guys, but that is applicable to every group everywhere. No one bats 1000.

There needs to be heavy recruitment of black police officers. Every police department that patrols majority black areas needs to have a heavy stable of black police officers. There should be a explicit policy of assigning black officers to those areas. I guarantee the clashes will be reduced. If that sounds racist, bump that. This is a new dawn for LEOs. You can't have more mass shootings of these guys. It's gonna snowball into a very bleak future.

Nobody with half a brain wants to be a cop, white or black or any other color. Anyone who has to take that job already has a chip on their shoulder.

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 06:52 PM

hey fatboy, how do you feel about these last two cop killers being war veterans like your pedo self?

DMC
07-17-2016, 07:26 PM
How in the fuck does one guy kill 3 or 4 cops and he didn't ambush all of them? how do the others die? Jesus fucking christ who's training these fat motherfuckers?

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 07:27 PM
hey fatboy, how do you feel about these last two cop killers being war veterans like your pedo self?

:lol glad they were not common street level niggas....it would be quite perplexing to the cop community if these shooters were white guys...that would be some wild shit

DMC
I'm personally OK with them being vets. I don't agree with their actions, but they at least held the courage of their convictions. People like you who likely never served would just blog about it and kill yourself with some pussy overdose of oxy.

Koolaid_Man
Jesus fucking christ who's training these fat motherfuckers?

Crispy Creme

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 07:28 PM
Booooy you crazy. Lmbo

:lol :toast

DMC
07-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Crispy Creme
You see cops down, obviously an officer down call went out and people just lemming right up into the fucking fray. Hello, Dallas? Knock knock..

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm personally OK with them being vets. I don't agree with their actions, but they at least held the courage of their convictions. People like you who likely never served would just blog about it and kill yourself with some pussy overdose of oxy.

When I die I'd rather have a heart attack while in some pussy...seems like da best way to go out...

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 07:31 PM
You see cops down, obviously an officer down call went out and people just lemming right up into the fucking fray. Hello, Dallas? Knock knock..

To be fair Remember you just said something about courage of their convictions

Pelicans78
07-17-2016, 07:33 PM

Haha thinking someone as like me would ever kill myself while supporting a family. I'm the one who prescribers the oxy, not use it.

Besides. I wasn't taking a shot at the military. Just that fat pedo who was painting all cops with a broad brush. Also, a lot of war veterans hold the courage of their convictions by shooting themselves in the head when the PTSD gets too much.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2016, 07:36 PM
I could never be a cop or a fire fighter...they get paid like security guards and I sure as hell ain't running into a flaming burning inferno or a fucking gang / sniper shootout for peanut pay...those fuckers crazy for taking those jobs in the first place....I don't have that kind of courage..fuck that shit....reminds me of that black fire fighter in NY who kept running from fires faking sick and making excuses for not coming to the scene of fires...sounds like some shit I would do :lmao

DMC
07-17-2016, 10:36 PM
When I die I'd rather have a heart attack while in some pussy...seems like da best way to go out...
I think if you ever got into any pussy you'd have a heart attack.

DMC
07-17-2016, 10:36 PM
Haha thinking someone as like me would ever kill myself while supporting a family. I'm the one who prescribers the oxy, not use it.

Besides. I wasn't taking a shot at the military. Just that fat pedo who was painting all cops with a broad brush. Also, a lot of war veterans hold the courage of their convictions by shooting themselves in the head when the PTSD gets too much.

You should take notes.

DMC
07-17-2016, 10:37 PM
I could never be a cop or a fire fighter...they get paid like security guards and I sure as hell ain't running into a flaming burning inferno or a fucking gang / sniper shootout for peanut pay...those fuckers crazy for taking those jobs in the first place....I don't have that kind of courage..fuck that shit....reminds me of that black fire fighter in NY who kept running from fires faking sick and making excuses for not coming to the scene of fires...sounds like some shit I would do :lmao
You've been monitoring that dumpster fire on the West coast for a few years. You should ask for back pay.

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2016, 10:58 PM
when was the last time a cop came to a case on time when u needed them? they usually come after everything is solve to clean up the paper work...

Avante
07-17-2016, 11:14 PM

Dummy, not fat and would shoot a sick ass pedo in the fucking head, ok dummy?

Now ya wanna try it again bitch?

Pelicans78
07-18-2016, 06:52 AM
Dummy, not fat and would shoot a sick ass pedo in the fucking head, ok dummy?

Now ya wanna try it again bitch?

Right if you did, you would have shot yourself by now. Sick fucker.

Avante
07-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Right if you did, you would have shot yourself by now. Sick fucker.

Pay attention retard.

All this pedo bullshit started over me saying this.

Why weren't we told about that sick shit over there?

Ok ya dumb fuck? Only here with all you dumb kids does that become.."you pedo"....ok? I would beat you or anyone to death if I saw you messing with a kid, ok fucker?

DMC
07-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Any time I see Avante in a thread he's talking about being a pedo. WTF.