PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Durbeta didn't leave his bed for two days after his bitch move

Clipper Nation
07-20-2016, 11:21 AM
The newest Warrior feels much more comfortable than he did when he first made the controversial decision to leave Oklahoma City to sign with Golden State and form a super team with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green."The two days after I didn’t leave my bed because if I walk outside somebody might try to hit me with their car," Durant said. "I just stayed in and tried to process it all. I wanted to be around family and positive support. It felt different, obviously."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/kevin-durant-at-peace-with-decision-to-leave-thunder-1.12065529

:lol Does this bitch ever stop crying? :cry "I'm scared to go outside as a multimillionaire athlete because people hate me for being the biggest coward in sports history!" :cry

Durbeta would have to be locked up in a padded cell and a straightjacket if he got even a fraction of the hate that LeBron has had to deal with his whole career.

DJR210
07-20-2016, 11:27 AM
:lol fapped for two straight days to block out the meanies :cry

poeticism707
07-20-2016, 11:36 AM
The newest Warrior feels much more comfortable than he did when he first made the controversial decision to leave Oklahoma City to sign with Golden State and form a super team with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green."The two days after I didn’t leave my bed because if I walk outside somebody might try to hit me with their car," Durant said. "I just stayed in and tried to process it all. I wanted to be around family and positive support. It felt different, obviously."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/kevin-durant-at-peace-with-decision-to-leave-thunder-1.12065529

:lol Does this bitch ever stop crying? :cry "I'm scared to go outside as a multimillionaire athlete because people hate me for being the biggest coward in sports history!" :cry

Durbeta would have to be locked up in a padded cell and a straightjacket if he got even a fraction of the hate that LeBron has had to deal with his whole career.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Chris
07-20-2016, 11:42 AM
:lol

Bynumite
07-20-2016, 11:46 AM
Gook Nation so salty. This is like thread number 10 about Durant since he joined the Warriors :lmao

I mean, Durant did reject both your clippers and spurs bandwagons and Warriors are probably gonna be the reason Lebron doesn't repeat next season but at some point you gotta accept the facts and move on.

whitemamba
07-20-2016, 11:53 AM
OP so god damn salty.

Leetonidas
07-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Durbeta is such a mentally fragile pussy. dude is eventually going to have a meltdown this season from all the criticism, he is mentally weak and cant take it all year like LeBron

oh crap
07-20-2016, 12:01 PM
Gook Nation so salty. This is like thread number 10 about Durant since he joined the Warriors :lmao

I mean, Durant did reject both your clippers and spurs bandwagons and Warriors are probably gonna be the reason Lebron doesn't repeat next season but at some point you gotta accept the facts and move on.

07-20-2016, 12:01 PM
:lmao "boss move" :lmao

baseline bum
07-20-2016, 12:10 PM
I hope the Jones fracture sidelines him for the season again and the Warriors still win the title. Shit would be hilarious to see him get an Elgin Baylor ring.

SpursforSix
07-20-2016, 02:41 PM
I hope the Jones fracture sidelines him for the season again and the Warriors still win the title. Shit would be hilarious to see him get an Elgin Baylor ring.

I hope he goes up for a dunk and comes down on Curry's ankle and fucks up his foot. And then Green tears his hamstring when he kicks Clay and ruptures his nuts.

JoeTait75
07-20-2016, 02:50 PM
:huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIZyqx83mso

Clipper Nation
07-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Laker"fan" still defending their new team, I see. :lol Shameless, tbh.

Bynumite
07-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Laker"fan" still defending their new team, I see. :lol Shameless, tbh.

Says the dude bandwagoning 3 different teams but i wouldn't expect anything less from a chink tbh.

RD2191
07-20-2016, 03:49 PM
I honestly still can't believe this beta faggot joined the warriors.

InRareForm
07-20-2016, 03:53 PM
a pawn trying to become a king

Buddy Mignon
07-20-2016, 04:29 PM

You all flew to Dallas... invited Cuban to lunch on one side of town, broke left down the alley heading for the tranny on the other side of town. Locked him inside, chair against the door... owner, coach, players and all. And you tweeted about it all while making an ass out of yourselves.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2016, 06:21 PM
You all flew to Dallas... invited Cuban to lunch on one side of town, broke left down the alley heading for the tranny on the other side of town. Locked him inside, chair against the door... owner, coach, players and all. And you tweeted about it all while making an ass out of yourselves.
And I was calling it a bitch move and embarrassing the entire time.

Likewise, Durbeta has humiliated himself this offseason.

lefty
07-20-2016, 07:43 PM
:lol today's NBA

Thread
07-20-2016, 09:05 PM
And I was calling it a bitch move and embarrassing the entire time.

Likewise, Durbeta has humiliated himself this offseason.

Make sure you disinfect that nose ring Media is leading you around by.

07-21-2016, 06:24 AM

Mr. Body
07-21-2016, 09:43 AM
What a little emo �� bitch.

spurs10
07-21-2016, 09:53 AM
The newest Warrior feels much more comfortable than he did when he first made the controversial decision to leave Oklahoma City to sign with Golden State and form a super team with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green.

"The two days after I didn’t leave my bed because if I walk outside somebody might try to hit me with their car," Durant said. "I just stayed in and tried to process it all. I wanted to be around family and positive support. It felt different, obviously."

Durbeta would have to be locked up in a padded cell and a straightjacket if he got even a fraction of the hate that LeBron has had to deal with his whole career. That feeling should have been telling to him that something was wrong with the call. No one is going to run him over, but they aren't going to give him the respect he thinks an easy ring will give him.

Stalin
07-21-2016, 11:43 AM