PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryant Molests 17 years old boy with a pen

poeticism707
07-20-2016, 04:38 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kobe-bryant-pens-letter-to-his-17-year-old-self-regarding-financing-friends-and-family/amp/?client=ms-android-boost-us#

LkrFan
07-20-2016, 04:41 PM
I knew this thread was coming tbh :lol

:corn:

poeticism707
07-20-2016, 04:49 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Bro, I can't believe this one wasn't posted first!!!

NBA forum getting lazy...

FkLA
07-20-2016, 04:53 PM
:lol "friends"

As is that psychopath has ever had any.

Thread
07-20-2016, 06:51 PM
:lol "friends"

As is that psychopath has ever had any.

Only a friend like Fish could tell him at 13 down/4th quarter/17-June-2010 to:::"Shut the fuck up, grab those jacks & timbers and follow me back down."

poeticism707
07-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Only a friend like Fish could tell him at 13 down/4th quarter/17-June-2010 to:::"Shut the fuck up, grab those jacks & timbers and follow me back down."

Fish Fry, Dale?

ambchang
07-20-2016, 08:57 PM
,:lol invest in people and not paying for your sisters education.

poeticism707
07-20-2016, 10:13 PM

Rich people...

ambchang
07-21-2016, 08:54 AM
:cry I don't give things away because it causes strained relationships and resentment :cry

Then .... kaboom!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kobe-cuts-parents-off-financially-but-bankrolls-vanessas-family/ (Comments are gold)

Killakobe81
07-21-2016, 08:59 AM

Not sure what the mindset behind that story is tbh ...
Is by saying his sisters are successful means he is justified for cutting off his family?
I get he and the founders of the Players tribune is using this as platform or a voice ...
But airing his family strife ... I think overall a bad look. but maybe he really doesnt care anymore just wants his side of the story out?

I dont get it.

StrengthAndHonor
07-21-2016, 09:00 AM
:cry Please don't ever stop talking about Kobe

Killakobe81
07-21-2016, 09:00 AM
:lol ^

07-21-2016, 09:13 AM
:cry I don't give things away because it causes strained relationships and resentment :cry

Then .... kaboom!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kobe-cuts-parents-off-financially-but-bankrolls-vanessas-family/ (Comments are gold)
“Our relationship is s***. I say [to them], ‘I’m going to buy you a very nice home, and the response is ‘That’s not good enough’? Then you’re selling my shit?” ~ Kobe Bryant

:lmao They were selling his shit :lol

StrengthAndHonor
07-21-2016, 09:16 AM
“Our relationship is s***. I say [to them], ‘I’m going to buy you a very nice home, and the response is ‘That’s not good enough’? Then you’re selling my shit?” ~ Kobe Bryant

Man, all you do is troll all day. I wonder what your occupation is...

07-21-2016, 09:19 AM
Man, all you do is troll all day. I wonder what your occupation is...
Bend over, I'll show you my occupation

StrengthAndHonor
07-21-2016, 09:22 AM
Bend over, I'll show you my occupation
Ahh, so you're a lawyer.

Killakobe81
07-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Ahh, so you're a lawyer.

:lmao

ambchang
07-21-2016, 09:49 AM
I can only see posts about Kobe :cry

Oooo... changing quotes.

Killakobe81
07-21-2016, 09:57 AM

Ok that is funny I agree with S&H you do troll a lot but that shit IS funny ...

Oh and Cully is a trend setter.
He sets trends.

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 10:58 AM
Kobe should have just texted:

"don't rape that girl in Denver"

Stalin
07-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Ahh, so you're a lawyer.

:lol

poeticism707
07-21-2016, 02:42 PM
Is by saying his sisters are successful means he is justified for cutting off his family?
I get he and the founders of the Players tribune is using this as platform or a voice ...
But airing his family strife ... I think overall a bad look. but maybe he really doesnt care anymore just wants his side of the story out?

I dont get it.

You know how it goes, KK.

Kobe ain't the wisest muthafucka around.

Don't know how to just let go...

Rich people have warped logic...

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Kobe needs to seriously chill the Fuck out with all this or man up and talk to his folks..in the end he's gonna be the one sad and hurt...when his family starts dying and then Vanessa takes her half after the divorce...he's going to regret all of this and he will be bitter and angry with Vanessa when its all said and done...

The one thing that really dissappointed me about Kobe was him questioning his fathers beliefs about why he wasn't a star player when he played..Kobe said some shit about his father making excuses about being traded and not working hard enough....man Kobe crossed the line....thats your pops man you don't go there especially when he's the reason Kobe even made it to the league based on his sacrifices when Kobe was a kid...personally if I was his dad I wouldn't speak to his ass either..he's let his success and the idol worship of the Chinese go to his fucking head and its a shame...he will regret this tremendously once Vanessa turns the tables on him...and turn the tables she shall...women don't forget shit...Kobe is setting himself up for a major fall by clowning his Pops like that...I will never co-sign such stupid shit....he will learn the hard way..

And yes this was painful to type :lol

DMC
07-21-2016, 03:29 PM
And won't let your own mother sell something you discarded years ago.

Kobe has a truckload of shit karma headed his way. His retirement years are going to get really ugly, he's going to become a Greg Geraldo punchline.

07-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Kobe needs to seriously chill the Fuck out with all this or man up and talk to his folks..in the end he's gonna be the one sad and hurt...when his family starts dying and then Vanessa takes her half after the divorce...he's going to regret all of this and he will be bitter and angry with Vanessa when its all said and done...

The one thing that really dissappointed me about Kobe was him questioning his fathers beliefs about why he wasn't a star player when he played..Kobe said some shit about his father making excuses about being traded and not working hard enough....man Kobe crossed the line....thats your pops man you don't go there especially when he's the reason Kobe even made it to the league based on his sacrifices when Kobe was a kid...personally if I was his dad I wouldn't speak to his ass either..he's let his success and the idol worship of the Chinese go to his fucking head and its a shame...he will regret this tremendously once Vanessa turns the tables on him...and turn the tables she shall...women don't forget shit...Kobe is setting himself up for a major fall by clowning his Pops like that...I will never co-sign such stupid shit....he will learn the hard way..

Holy shit, kool with a cogent post about kobe. gonna save this one for posterity tbh

Killakobe81
07-21-2016, 04:29 PM

1. Not sure Vanessa is going anywhere he just impregnated her ... which was a smart move ... only problem is Latina's doent always hold their shapes post delivery and now he has put her throught it going 3 times (not counting the one they lost) and he has not even one boy to show for it. But it's cheaper to keep her. If Kobe is still whoring he has to be mindful of the damage he can cause to his girls. Plenty of women have daddy issues but the ones who found out their daddy cheated are some of the worst.
But kool is right he has followed Jordan's path almost to a tee so that probably means he gets to divorced and marries some young bad ass Brazilian or Argentine broad when he turns 45 ...

2. I agree he should reconcile with his pops and that questioning his work ethic even if true is out of line. If he does pass before he has made peace with his folks that will be a huge cross to bear emotionally and he is denying his daughters access to their grandparents through this.

3. Kobe's dad gains nothing from not working to reconcile this. He misses out on not only his son but also his grandkids. My gues sis the mom would want to reconcile I cant imagine she would want to be apart from her grandaughters even if she cant stand Nessa or even Kobe. But those are two very proud stubborn men blocking that path.

poeticism707
07-21-2016, 04:49 PM

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

My nigga Kool finally grew the fuck up..

Congrats dog...

And of course you're right, Kobe brought all of this

shit on himself with his superman bullshit.

And it ain't ova, not even close...

LkrFan
07-21-2016, 04:54 PM

I dont get it.

Yeah, I wouldn't have aired more dirty laundry if I were him. Not a good look tbh.

poeticism707
07-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't have aired more dirty laundry if I were him. Not a good look tbh.

How the fuck can you be one of the luckiest

muthafuckas alive and still be bitter and stupid.

Makes zero sense...

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 05:05 PM
1. Not sure Vanessa is going anywhere he just impregnated her ... which was a smart move ... only problem is Latina's doent always hold their shapes post delivery and now he has put her throught it going 3 times (not counting the one they lost) and he has not even one boy to show for it. But it's cheaper to keep her. If Kobe is still whoring he has to be mindful of the damage he can cause to his girls. Plenty of women have daddy issues but the ones who found out their daddy cheated are some of the worst.
But kool is right he has followed Jordan's path almost to a tee so that probably means he gets to divorced and marries some young bad ass Brazilian or Argentine broad when he turns 45 ...

2. I agree he should reconcile with his pops and that questioning his work ethic even if true is out of line. If he does pass before he has made peace with his folks that will be a huge cross to bear emotionally and he is denying his daughters access to their grandparents through this.

3. Kobe's dad gains nothing from not working to reconcile this. He misses out on not only his son but also his grandkids. My gues sis the mom would want to reconcile I cant imagine she would want to be apart from her grandaughters even if she cant stand Nessa or even Kobe. But those are two very proud stubborn men blocking that path.

You got it backwards....trust that everything I tell You about Kobe is true.. :lol

It's the mom who caused the issues not the dad..but the dad..she was the one that started all this mess with Kobe and to be honest his parents were right not to want Vanessa around in the beginning...the rape trial proved it... He was so got dam stupid to not listen to them and get a pre-nup....his dad tried to tell him but the nigga thought he was in love and wanted to show his girl by not signing a prenup the single biggest Fuck up in history... Then he doubles down and gets caught again by Vanessa in 2010 I think when she hired private investigators to follow him...again proving his parents were right all along....he really has been Fucking up majorly and setting himself up...stupid nigga just won't listen to his dad....now Vanessa has him by the fucking balls...he knows it even though he plays that lovey dovey role for public consumption....he fucked himself I don't care about getting her pregnant its all smoke n mirrors...,he's blinded right now by his success..he's human and unfortunately can't see whats happening to himself....because he's caught up in the hype of trying to keep white people loving him...it's ok he's human its normal....

Same thing happened to Floyd Mayweather and his parents but the difference is Floyd listens to the black community and he doesn't give a shit if white people like him or not...real niggas told him it wasn't cool or playa to disrespect his folks like that and Floyd fixed that shit immediately....Kobe for as much as he portends is still a peoples pleaser because he doesnt really know where his next big pay day is coming from so he has to be....but in the end Vanessa will walk with half and Kobe will be lonely and wishing he hadn't alienated his family....this is about much more than money..don't let Kobe fool you....

Kobe is my dawg and I hate to say all this shit but its real talk...he's gonna regret it more than anyone....

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 05:09 PM
Kobe is still cool with his sisters....he has to be..nigga has no one else...:lol he lose his sisters and his parents then he's doubly fucked

07-21-2016, 05:14 PM
They were selling his shit

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 05:14 PM
It will all come to a head when he's about 45 :lol he will wake up and realize that mommy and daddy aren't fans...he shouldn't be trying that I'm Kobe bullshit with them...they're the ones that wiped his ass..,real talk....he might be getting the game all twisted...they don't view you through the same lens as everyone else....I think he may have forgotten that because of his success...in fact I can tell he has....by the way he responds when answering questions about them and then this silly ass commentary he wrote for the players Tribune....what his ass should have wrote to his young self was:

Sign The Fucking Pre-Nup Muthafucker. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 05:18 PM
I just don't get this play he's making by constantly talking about his parents...move on let it go...its making him look like a douche-bag in denial of you ask me...

And yes he's my boy...but I gotta get this shit off my chest...he's acting like a lil hoe right now..

UZER
07-21-2016, 05:23 PM
I just don't get this play he's making by constantly talking about his parents...move on let it go...its making him look like a douche-bag in denial of you ask me...

And yes he's my boy...but I gotta get this shit off my chest...he's acting like a lil hoe right now..

He never thinks he's wrong. So he's gonna go way outta his way convince the world its his parents fault.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 05:36 PM
I will say one more thing about this...Kobe's parents was so mad he married Vanessa without a pre-nup till they decided to leave LA and move back to Philly...by the time Kobe's rape trial came around he was estranged from his parents....and I hope Kobe is reading this....because I remember when he got in trouble and it was revealed he was facing 20-to-life I remember reading explicitly and I can quote what his dad said: "We may have our issues but Kobe is my baby and I'm going to Colorado to be by his side."

How quickly that nikka forgets...when he really needed his dad he was their for Kobe...he wasn't about to sit on the sidelines and let his boy go to prison...but Kobe don't understsnd the realness of that situation....thats how parents react when their kids are in real trouble....and yet this nikka running around still writing bullshit commentary on his parents asking for money and then more money...who gives a fuck...and truth be told Kobe should have bought his parents another house as they requested...to be honest it was a cheap 1 million dollar house and Kobe said he would only get them a 500k house but turns around and buys Vanessa's mom whatever the Fuck she wants whenever she wants it...

I'm not kidding he may be my boy and he very well may have been generous to his parents but the nigga is playing this all wrong...he's fucking up big time...and it's quite ridicoulous tbh....buying them a $1m house even if he previously bought them 2 houses is peanuts....this nigga still living off endorsements hasn't even touched his basketball money....he could have bought it...its classess of him tbh....

poeticism707
07-21-2016, 07:49 PM
I will say one more thing about this...Kobe's parents was so mad he married Vanessa without a pre-nup till they decided to leave LA and move back to Philly...by the time Kobe's rape trial came around he was estranged from his parents....and I hope Kobe is reading this....because I remember when he got in trouble and it was revealed he was facing 20-to-life I remember reading explicitly and I can quote what his dad said: "We may have our issues but Kobe is my baby and I'm going to Colorado to be by his side."

How quickly that nikka forgets...when he really needed his dad he was their for Kobe...he wasn't about to sit on the sidelines and let his boy go to prison...but Kobe don't understsnd the realness of that situation....thats how parents react when their kids are in real trouble....and yet this nikka running around still writing bullshit commentary on his parents asking for money and then more money...who gives a fuck...and truth be told Kobe should have bought his parents another house as they requested...to be honest it was a cheap 1 million dollar house and Kobe said he would only get them a 500k house but turns around and buys Vanessa's mom whatever the Fuck she wants whenever she wants it...

I'm not kidding he may be my boy and he very well may have been generous to his parents but the nigga is playing this all wrong...he's fucking up big time...and it's quite ridicoulous tbh....buying them a $1m house even if he previously bought them 2 houses is peanuts....this nigga still living off endorsements hasn't even touched his basketball money....he could have bought it...its classess of him tbh....

Holy shit.

Agree with all this.

Kobe would be SWEEPING FUCKING FLOORS HIS PARENTS NOT

SACRIFICED THEIR TIME FOR HIS HOOPS CAREER GROWING UP.

Then, they have his back when he has the rape trial, even though

it was all Kobe's fault anyways.

I bet Kobe has given more to prostitutes over the years than

his own fucking parents.

Nigga is almost 40 and has the maturity of a 10 year old...

The Reckoning
07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Kobe mad Duncan stole his retirement campaign and wants it to be about him again

Thread
07-21-2016, 07:53 PM
Holy shit.

Agree with all this.

Kobe would be SWEEPING FUCKING FLOORS HIS PARENTS NOT

SACRIFICED THEIR TIME FOR HIS HOOPS CAREER GROWING UP.

Then, they have his back when he has the rape trial, even though

it was all Kobe's fault anyways.

I bet Kobe has given more to prostitutes over the years than

his own fucking parents.

Nigga is almost 40 and has the maturity of a 10 year old...

...+ those 5 NBA Titles. You had him as the century turned up in Jerkwater, USA, Holidayland. "Get in, I'll make sure you get where you're goin'."

"Take my advice, get a haircut, take that flag off your jacket and you won't get hassled so much.........Hope this ride helped you out."

What'd Kobe do? Walked back over the bridge. That king shit, sheriff, Poet, they drew first blood.

poeticism707
07-21-2016, 08:09 PM
...+ those 5 NBA Titles. You had him as the century turned up in Jerkwater, USA, Holidayland. "Get in, I'll make sure you get where you're goin'."

"Take my advice, get a haircut, take that flag off your jacket and you won't get hassled so much.........Hope this ride helped you out."

What'd Kobe do? Walked back over the bridge. That king shit, sheriff, Poet, they drew first blood.

You know you my dog, Dale,

but some things are just cut and dry fam...

Splits
07-21-2016, 08:11 PM
Did the new owners give Capri's login deets to Chucho?

Nigga droppin' troofshade like Chucho

Killakobe81
07-21-2016, 08:35 PM
You got it backwards....trust that everything I tell You about Kobe is true.. :lol

It's the mom who caused the issues not the dad..but the dad..she was the one that started all this mess with Kobe and to be honest his parents were right not to want Vanessa around in the beginning...the rape trial proved it... He was so got dam stupid to not listen to them and get a pre-nup....his dad tried to tell him but the nigga thought he was in love and wanted to show his girl by not signing a prenup the single biggest Fuck up in history... Then he doubles down and gets caught again by Vanessa in 2010 I think when she hired private investigators to follow him...again proving his parents were right all along....he really has been Fucking up majorly and setting himself up...stupid nigga just won't listen to his dad....now Vanessa has him by the fucking balls...he knows it even though he plays that lovey dovey role for public consumption....he fucked himself I don't care about getting her pregnant its all smoke n mirrors...,he's blinded right now by his success..he's human and unfortunately can't see whats happening to himself....because he's caught up in the hype of trying to keep white people loving him...it's ok he's human its normal....

Same thing happened to Floyd Mayweather and his parents but the difference is Floyd listens to the black community and he doesn't give a shit if white people like him or not...real niggas told him it wasn't cool or playa to disrespect his folks like that and Floyd fixed that shit immediately....Kobe for as much as he portends is still a peoples pleaser because he doesnt really know where his next big pay day is coming from so he has to be....but in the end Vanessa will walk with half and Kobe will be lonely and wishing he hadn't alienated his family....this is about much more than money..don't let Kobe fool you....

Kobe is my dawg and I hate to say all this shit but its real talk...he's gonna regret it more than anyone....

Cant disagree ... except vanessa aint going anywhere anytime soon because she DOES have him by the balls and he forsaked his parents for her. We will see but you are correct that he is fucking up.

07-21-2016, 08:35 PM
This is Kool's finest moment.

Thread
07-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Kobe mad Duncan stole his retirement campaign and wants it to be about him again

And after Duncan & 'you" swore up & down he'd go quietly into the nite & bath houses.

ambchang
07-21-2016, 09:22 PM
CaprisunMan working to earn the koolaidman name.

Props.

Mnky
07-22-2016, 12:31 AM

:lol

Stalin
07-22-2016, 12:43 AM

:lmao:lmao

poeticism707
07-23-2016, 09:45 AM
Cant disagree ... except vanessa aint going anywhere anytime soon because she DOES have him by the balls and he forsaked his parents for her. We will see but you are correct that he is fucking up.

Kobe needs to grow up.

All that Alpha, unforgiving shit

Don't work in real life, dis ain't the movies, dog...

UZER
07-23-2016, 12:03 PM
This is Kool's finest moment.

It's a very low bar.

07-23-2016, 12:22 PM
It's a very low bar.
:lol Can't really argue with you there, tbh

Clipper Nation
07-23-2016, 12:25 PM

:lmao They were selling his shit :lol Thread