PDA

View Full Version : Police shootsed guy with hands up

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 09:53 AM
Not sure what happened just before he was shot but this looks pretty egregious.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

I. Hustle
07-21-2016, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I was reading about that this morning. I don't see how it can be justified. When asked why he shot him, the cop said "I don't know".

Spurminator
07-21-2016, 09:57 AM
Hold please, we're still trying to find some dirt on him to justify our apathy.

StrengthAndHonor
07-21-2016, 10:20 AM
I don't think it's even race related, the police officer was just plain stupid.

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I was reading about that this morning. I don't see how it can be justified. When asked why he shot him, the cop said "I don't know".

Hopefully someone has video of the actual shooting. Thank god they didn't kill him or even more so, the autistic person just sitting there.

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 10:21 AM

I agree but that won't be the narrative.

.G.
07-21-2016, 10:24 AM
Remember the days when these pathetic fucking imbeciles carried batons?

.G.
07-21-2016, 10:27 AM
lol "officers"

These are fucking $35k yr terrorist pigs.

RD2191
07-21-2016, 10:29 AM
I swear 98% of cops are huge pussies. Fuckers are shitting bricks before they even step out of their vehicles. Something needs to be done about huge vaginas carrying guns. Up the training, hire vets, who the fuck knows.

Wild Cobra
07-21-2016, 10:32 AM

And people wonder why there are angry people out there shooting at the police.

DisAsTerBot
07-21-2016, 10:34 AM
I swear 98% of cops are huge pussies. Fuckers are shitting bricks before they even step out of their vehicles. Something needs to be done about huge vaginas carrying guns. Up the training, hire vets, who the fuck knows.

vets? you mean those guys with ptsd? less militarization, rob

Wild Cobra
07-21-2016, 11:00 AM

Maybe not 98%, but I agree with you.

Too many pussy cops with a licensee to kill when they get scared. All they have to say is "I was scared he might hurt me."

Fucking pussies.

Fabbs
07-21-2016, 11:51 AM
What kind of bank is therapist who got shot looking at?

Joseph Kony
07-21-2016, 11:56 AM
Dumbass cops. it would be nice if the retarded citizenry of the US would stop blindly supporting police like they do nothing wrong. obviously murdering a bunch randomly is not the answer but it's sad how these cop fellators refuse to acknowledge that these are just regular people with guns who a lot of the times are barely trained to use it more than an average person.

Fabbs
07-21-2016, 12:06 PM
"Expected to make full recovery."

He just got a fabulous retirement package.
I'm guestimating at least 2 million after he pays off his lawyers.

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 12:10 PM
these are just regular people with guns who a lot of the times are barely trained to use it more than an average person.

I don't know about that. I think that most probably are trained as to how to use a gun. But obviously not enough training on when to use it.
In light of all the recent widely publicized shootings, it's hard to fathom why a cop would have shot this particular guy in this instance. Obviously no threat to anyone. Unless the missing part of the video shows him going for his pockets or something.

DJR210
07-21-2016, 01:14 PM
Next time I get pulled over I'm just gonna put my hands up and start begging for my life.. oh wait, I'm not black LOL

lefty
07-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Murica freedom safe brave

Etc etc

Avante
07-21-2016, 01:34 PM
Cops are pricks, and it's real important that you know just how fucked up they are. They are looking for you to give them an excuse so you don't. Anyone who gives them a hard time needs to be shot for being stupid. All you ever say to a cop is.....yes sir or no sir or answer a question politely. If you don't you are an idiot and deserve what ya get.

Joseph Kony
07-21-2016, 02:20 PM
Cops are pricks, and it's real important that you know just how fucked up they are. They are looking for you to give them an excuse so you don't. Anyone who gives them a hard time needs to be shot for being stupid. All you ever say to a cop is.....yes sir or no sir or answer a question politely. If you don't you are an idiot and deserve what ya get.

shut the fuck up retard. you should be in prison for child rape anyway, faggot

DJR210
07-21-2016, 02:32 PM

DJR210
07-21-2016, 02:34 PM
Something needs to be done about huge vaginas carrying guns.

:lmao

07-21-2016, 02:35 PM

Avante
07-21-2016, 02:35 PM

Stupid, what about HOOKERS and SAILORS, don't you get? And what was the LEGAL OF CONSENT over there ya dumb fuck?

Dude, just how damn dumb are you? And, there were no kids in the bars.

Avante
07-21-2016, 02:37 PM
So all those sailors were pedos, hahahahaha~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Little kids drinking in the bars, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never seen sooooooooooooooo many total idiots in one place before.

07-21-2016, 02:37 PM
Stupid, what about HOOKERS and SAILORS, don't you get? And what was the LEGAL OF CONSENT over there ya dumb fuck?

Dude, just how damn dumb are you? And, there were no kids in the bars.

Avante
07-21-2016, 02:39 PM
Poor 140 he's just a tag along.

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 02:46 PM
So all those sailors were pedos, hahahahaha~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Little kids drinking in the bars, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

know what you do with sick pedos? You shoot them in head. Yep.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 02:49 PM
Next time I get pulled over I'm just gonna put my hands up and start begging for my life.. oh wait, I'm not black LOL

Today its us blacks tomorrow its you Faggots so you might as well get a head start :lol

But yeah us blacks are fucked if they're shooting us now and don't even know why :lmao

We are fucked

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Today its us blacks tomorrow its you Faggots so you might as well get a head start :lol

But yeah us blacks are fucked if they're shooting us now and don't even know why :lmao

We are fucked

Let's wait until the facts are out. It's possible that the cop was aiming for the guy that wasn't following orders and taunting them with the toy truck. Which could have been a bomb.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 02:51 PM
I am the guy who they shot...and the retarded Mexican playing with the toy truck was Elnono....:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Let's wait until the facts are out. It's possible that the cop was aiming for the guy that wasn't following orders and taunting them with the toy truck. Which could have been a bomb.

07-21-2016, 02:54 PM
I am the guy who they shot...and the retarded Mexican playing with the toy truck was Elnono....:lol
:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 02:55 PM
I bet the cop thought they were both retarded...you got a nigga and a Mexican playing in the Street with a toy truck....the nigga decided to lay in the Middle of the street while the Mexican drove his toy truck....someone was bound to get shot in such a scenario...he thought they were on drugs :lmao

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 02:59 PM
I bet the cop thought they were both retarded...you got a nigga and a Mexican playing in the Street with a toy truck....the nigga decided to lay in the Middle of the street while the Mexican drove his toy truck....someone was bound to get shot in such a scenario...he thought they were on drugs :lmao

The Mexican doing work while the black dude just laying down. Typical.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2016, 03:10 PM
The Mexican doing work while the black dude just laying down. Typical.

Vroom Vroom.....,:lol

I. Hustle
07-21-2016, 03:18 PM

You still haven't. Unless you've hacked into the cameras on our phones and computers. If you have, I hope you like pener shots because you are about to get a whole bunch of them.

Avante
07-21-2016, 03:19 PM
Look at the idiots we have right here on this forum.

Avante...you shoot sick ass pedos, YUCK~~~~~~~
Stupid...you pedo you.

No wonder so many people are getting shot, too many damn idiots out there anymore.

cop...do not get out of your vehicle.

So the guy gets out. Then when he ends up hurt, it's the cops.

But, cops are pricks.

phxspurfan
07-21-2016, 03:28 PM
"Expected to make full recovery."

He just got a fabulous retirement package.
I'm guestimating at least 2 million after he pays off his lawyers.

How true. With that video and in the current environment, just call the Texas Hammer. The man will get paid, I said

15M9b6PAdro

Avante
07-21-2016, 03:30 PM
You still haven't. Unless you've hacked into the cameras on our phones and computers. If you have, I hope you like pener shots because you are about to get a whole bunch of them.

My God guy, you really are a 100% moron.

I can see it now.

Mom...going to run to the store, want anyone son?
You...mommy, the store is five miles away, why not drive?
Mom...(used to it by now)...yes dear.

Dad... they work me like a mule.
You...you pulling a plow now dad?
Dad..(used to it by now) figure of speech son.
You... huh?

DMC
07-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Even with his hands up he was still black.

I. Hustle
07-21-2016, 03:43 PM
My God guy, you really are a 100% moron.

I can see it now.

Mom...going to run to the store, want anyone son?
You...mommy, the store is five miles away, why not drive?
Mom...(used to it by now)...yes dear.

Dad... they work me like a mule.
You...you pulling a plow now dad?
Dad..(used to it by now) figure of speech son.
You... huh?

I can see it now

Underage kid... Please please no more
You... Get over here and unzip my pants
Underage kid... (used to it by now) well at least it won't hurt
You... huh?

Filipino lady boy... that's 100 dolla, prease
You... What? A rim job used to be just twenty dollars
Filipino lady boy.... (used to it by now) I already tell you. This not 70s. More money now.
You... I know, I was hoping for a repeat customer discount

Avante
07-21-2016, 03:47 PM
Cops are assholes.pricks and we all know this.

BUT....

I blame a lot of this on black men who refuse to raise their kids so we have all these kids on the streets acting stupid because mom can't handle them. A dad would....sit you ass down. The son knowing he can't kick dads ass.....yet.

Cops deal with these black problems all the time and they are tired of it. So they have loss patience with them.

My son Mason has never just hung out on the streets, I wouldn't have allowed that. I always knew where he was, always. It was...where ya going, call me when ya get there, got it? And he knew I'd done played all that shit so don't try and fool me.

Put black kids in a stable home enviornment and I have no doubts things wouldn't be like we sre seeing now. I have a lot of black friends, only a couple were raised in a stable home with mom and dad and yes they are the best adjusted to life in general.

Avante
07-21-2016, 03:50 PM
I can see it now

Underage kid... Please please no more
You... Get over here and unzip my pants
Underage kid... (used to it by now) well at least it won't hurt
You... huh?

Filipino lady boy... that's 100 dolla, prease
You... What? A rim job used to be just twenty dollars
Filipino lady boy.... (used to it by now) I already tell you. This not 70s. More money now.
You... I know, I was hoping for a repeat customer discount

That was stupid. First off ya dumb fuck....NOBODY OVER THERE WAS UNDERAGE....ok dummy? Dude, they get married at 14 over there, ok ya dumb fuck?

You have any idea at all what us sailors would have done to a ladyboy? Not that we ever saw one.

Dude, are you really as stupid as you appear?

I. Hustle
07-21-2016, 04:01 PM
That was stupid. First off ya dumb fuck....NOBODY OVER THERE WAS UNDERAGE....ok dummy? Dude, they get married at 14 over there, ok ya dumb fuck?

You have any idea at all what us sailors would have done to a ladyboy? Not that we ever saw one.

Dude, are you really as stupid as you appear?

First off, are you saying that they weren't underage because they were able to yep.. get married? Did that make them "of age" and legal?

Secondly, I never said anything about over there. I assumed you did that here and in the present as well.

Lastly, I don't want to know what you would do to a lady boy. Save that kind of talk for Kool.

Avante
07-21-2016, 04:35 PM
First off, are you saying that they weren't underage because they were able to yep.. get married? Did that make them "of age" and legal?

Secondly, I never said anything about over there. I assumed you did that here and in the present as well.

Lastly, I don't want to know what you would do to a lady boy. Save that kind of talk for Kool.

Dude, are you simply retarded? I;m dead serious, you come off retarded. Retard do you have any clue at all about any of this? Ya don't ya?

Dude, all this pedo BS got started when I talked about why the navy didn't tell us about the sex slavery situation over there...ok stupid? I'm not into kids ya dumb fuck that's why I posted that, ok moron?

Dude, stop talking about things ya know shit about, got it?

I. Hustle
07-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Dude, are you simply retarded? I;m deas serious, youy come off retarded. Retard do you have any clue t all about any of this? Ya don't ya?

Dude, all this pedo BS got started when I talked about why the navy didn't tell us about the sex slavery situation over thee...ok stupid? I'm not into kids ya dumb fuck that's why I posted that, ok moron?

Dude, stop talking about things ya know shit about, got it?

You know... the times that I've gotten typos and words that I typed completely missing from my posts is when I have logged in using an alt account.

Just saying that you have a lot of them in your posts. Same type of situation.

Avante
07-21-2016, 04:44 PM
You know... the times that I've gotten typos and words that I typed completely missing from my posts is when I have logged in using an alt account.

Just saying that you have a lot of them in your posts. Same type of situation.

I got permanent bannishment to wager that I only post as Avante. You wanna wager permanent bannishment that I don't? Hit up a mod and have them check IP addresses..ok?

I post fast and make all kids of spelling errors.....hell see..kid? Most the time I fix them.

Stupid, so ya finally figured out I'm the real deal, right? Yep, graduated HS in 1968.

Avante
07-21-2016, 05:10 PM
Why isn't this happening?

Police Captain

Ladies and gentlemen it is time to realize your every move is now on camera, ok? Somebody is watching you, got it? So cool all that stupidity. ok? You can't be beating up on people and shooting people, what in the hell are you thinking? So clean up your act or start looking for another job, got it? If I see anymore stupid BS out of any of you it won't be good for you, now scram.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is time to get rid of female cops. They would have to use a gun if confronted by a big guy where as a male cop could handle the situation.

DJR210
07-21-2016, 05:52 PM

We are fucked

SpursforSix
07-21-2016, 10:36 PM
My balls!

Thebesteva
07-21-2016, 10:56 PM

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2016, 10:43 AM
dunno whose more retarded, the 2 clowns sitting on the floor, or the cop

its like clown recognizing another clown...

mrsmaalox
07-22-2016, 10:53 AM

Well one of the clowns sitting on the floor kinda is the most retarded....

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 11:03 AM
Well one of the clowns sitting on the floor kinda is the most retarded....

^ Oh my...look at this sweet cinnamon sugary treat...you're still that MILF Maalox..keep it banging sweetie...I got the milk if you got the Cinnamon Toast Crunch :lol

I. Hustle
07-22-2016, 03:15 PM

I think the answer is you.