PDA

View Full Version : OT: Moses Malone Jr claims Harden sent his goons to rob him

Thebesteva
07-21-2016, 10:54 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/moses-malone-jr-robbed-at-gunpoint-claims-james-harden-ordered-it/ar-AAhKJCQ?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

Could get big could not

Houston Police Department’s robbery division is currently looking into the crime, and there have been no arrests made at this time. Both the Rockets and Harden’s camp have yet to give a statement about it.

Stalin
07-21-2016, 10:59 PM
:lol Today's NBA.

spurs10
07-21-2016, 10:59 PM
Sounds about right. If he was involved hopefully those dumbasses that got caught will tell the truth.

07-22-2016, 07:03 AM
Black-on-black crime, smh

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 09:55 AM
I tell ya...Harden is garbage...give a nigga a little money and he goes nuts...it's like Tupac once said...these niggas wouldn't be getting bitches at all if they didn't have money....real players still get pussy....I've never liked Harden for my own personal reasons cuz the nigga may be rich but he's still a player hater....and he got Lamars leftovers thinking he was balling....spending 25k a night on back page whores and falling asleep while they take pictures of him...that dude is a fucking punk

LarryDavid
07-24-2016, 09:39 PM
What do you expect from the city of Houston

Thebesteva
07-25-2016, 12:44 AM
I tell ya...Harden is garbage...give a nigga a little money and he goes nuts...it's like Tupac once said...these niggas wouldn't be getting bitches at all if they didn't have money....real players still get pussy....I've never liked Harden for my own personal reasons cuz the nigga may be rich but he's still a player hater....and he got Lamars leftovers thinking he was balling....spending 25k a night on back page whores and falling asleep while they take pictures of him...that dude is a fucking punk

DMC doesnt need money or anything to get women aside for some chloroform

Mark Celibate
07-26-2016, 06:49 AM
Houston is a city that turns decent people into shitty punks, and makes shitty people even shittier.

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2016, 07:10 AM
i could actually see him doing it

remember when he sign that houston deal, thinkn he was rich bitch at the strippers, changing 20k into 1 dollar bills...wtf gtfo ****

poeticism707
07-26-2016, 08:12 AM
DMC doesnt need money or anything to get women aside for some chloroform

:rollin :rollin rollin