07-22-2016, 12:46 AM
:lol

Spurs 4 The Win
07-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Lol all you want, but Trump is going to be the next president

Thebesteva
07-22-2016, 12:51 AM

I'm excited...I always wanted Biff from back to the future 2 to be president.

Thread
07-22-2016, 12:54 AM

Just to see Clinton have to take "no."

I'd put The Bag at Kobe's door step, personally.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 12:58 AM
While I personally dont live in the states, I cant understand all the pile of shit Trump is getting because he said he doesnt want lazy ignorant Mexicans that could be drug dealers in his country, he never said fuck the Mexicans.
And yet idiots keep saying he hates Latinos and that stupid Cleveland protest that AFAIK could be staged by democrats.

Thread
07-22-2016, 01:00 AM
While I personally dont live in the states, I cant understand all the pile of shit Trump is getting because he said he doesnt want lazy ignorant Mexicans that could be drug dealers in his country, he never said fuck the Mexicans.
And yet idiots keep saying he hates Latinos and that stupid Cleveland protest that AFAIK could be staged by democrats.

Because they're afraid he'll win if they don't stomp him early and often. The racist tag is an important tool in America.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Because they're afraid he'll win if they don't stomp him early and often. The racist tag is an important tool in America.
A very important tool but I think all these killings that are happening during Obama terms are hurting Democrat chances too, also Hillary and his mail fiasco are serious business that doesnt help either.

Where is the ¨CHANGE¨ after 8 years? People voted Obama because he was black, is not that racist? I saw some of his presidential debates and were pretty stupid and basic, he never had a proposal/idea all he said was ¨YES WE CAN DO THAT¨.

Thread
07-22-2016, 01:13 AM
A very important tool but I think all these killings that are happening during Obama terms are hurting Democrat chances too, also Hillary and his mail fiasco are serious business that doesnt help either.

Where is the ¨CHANGE¨ after 8 years? People voted Obama because he was black, is not that racist? I saw some of his presidential debates and were pretty stupid and basic, he never had a proposal/idea all he said was ¨YES WE CAN DO THAT¨.

Media doesn't press "these killings." They're reported then have a 48 hour life span, then disappear. That's to keep the heat off Obama & Clinton.

The "mail fiasco" is treated with dismissal by Media and a vague shoot to the reporting of it. This gives the rank & file of Clinton comfort to relax in the corruption of their candidate.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 01:21 AM
Media doesn't press "these killings." They're reported then have a 48 hour life span, then disappear. That's to keep the heat off Obama & Clinton.

The "mail fiasco" is treated with dismissal by Media and a vague shoot to the reporting of it. This gives the rank & file of Clinton comfort to relax in the corruption of their candidate.
Truth, also I dont trust in this suddenly Trump dive on the polls when Hillary is not even queefing, that old Simpsons joke about democrats being unable to govern seems very accurate.

offset formation
07-22-2016, 01:44 AM

I love morons....so easy to disabuse of their ignorance. Stop involving yourself in American politics if you don't know of what you speak.

If people voted for Obama because he was black, you can't logically say that folks didn't vote for him because he was black also. So which one is the crime? For or against?

As for the debates, what was stupid and basic?

Was putting a woman that could potentially be the next president that can barely form two sentences stupid and basic?

Was denigrating more than half of the population stupid and basic as Romney did?

The only thing that surprises me about you is that you don't live here. You sound just like all the rest of the ignorant dolts that vote each election anyway.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 02:35 AM
I love morons....so easy to disabuse of their ignorance. Stop involving yourself in American politics if you don't know of what you speak.

If people voted for Obama because he was black, you can't logically say that folks didn't vote for him because he was black also. So which one is the crime? For or against?

As for the debates, what was stupid and basic?

Was putting a woman that could potentially be the next president that can barely form two sentences stupid and basic?

Was denigrating more than half of the population stupid and basic as Romney did?

The only thing that surprises me about you is that you don't live here. You sound just like all the rest of the ignorant dolts that vote each election anyway.

It seems I know more about polítics than you.
The crime is they voted a guy because of his color, not because of his skills, he said a lot of shit like sending troops home, giving to the poor etc all empty crap.

He sustained his campaign on "change" WTF is that? "Yes we can do that.
Hillary was part of one of the best administratións in US history and Obozo won saying " we can do that ".
Obama is stupid and basic, where is the " change"? "Yes we can, yes we can"?

You seem like those liberals that think they are accomplishing things while the economy is down the toilet

baseline bum
07-22-2016, 02:42 AM

America probably is stupid enough to elect him

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 05:17 AM
The crime is they voted a guy because of his color, not because of his skills, he said a lot of shit like sending troops home, giving to the poor etc all empty crap.

Hillary was part of one of the best administratións in US history and Obozo won saying " we can do that ".

You seem like those liberals that think they are accomplishing things while the economy is down the toilet

If people voted for him because he was black they also voted against him because he is black....in fact White people have been voting race since the very beginning since all we've ever had have been White presidents.. Ok dummy you got it now? :lol

Stupid and Basic? I shouldn't even be addressing a clown like you but I can't help being an elitist asshole looking down on idiots like you......:lol I laugh but I mean that......Conversely...where did you go to college? What is your education level? Fact is Obama is not only more educated but way smarter than you or anyone that has ever lived in your family....same applies for the uneducated buffoons of the Republican party...

He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Harvard and Columbia....which means he was amongst the smartest at the Ivy League institution....

Became a lawyer.....taught Constitutional Law....served 13 yrs in the State Senate....served 2 yrs in the US Senate....and your point is again ????:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 05:40 AM
I also remember the Republicans invited Obama to their Republican only retreat.....No one from his administration came with him...they told him he couldn't use a teleprompter and they brought in the news Camera's to record it...foolishly thinking they would expose him....I guess these morons forgot he was one of the smartest in the room at Harvard...:lol

He completely dismanteled and lectured these clowns...it was a complete disaster and Eric Cantor ( who was serving at the time) along with Mitch McConnell and John Behnor said on record that they made a mistake by allowing the TV cameras in...I think after he embarrassed them so throughly they realized: "Oh this nigga is smart, he's the genuine article ....we can't Fuck with him like that." :lol

These morons had been listening to high school only educated morons like Rush Limpbaugh and Sean Hannity who combined are both just high school graduates who can't come close to Obama's education :lol

Here is part one of his visit to their little Republican setup retreat...there are 7 parts this is just the first part...but its worth watching my boy tear these racist hicks a new asshole...he started off bending Mike Pence over...the idiot Trump just selected...

This is a thing of beauty I encourage you all to Google all 7 parts ......:toast

https://youtube/1y04g6OPLnQ

Killakobe81
07-22-2016, 06:24 AM
The lack of change with the Obama administration is in part due to the Republicans taking control of Congress.
Obamacare may freaking suck... I tried to get that shit when i was working as a contractor and it sucked so bad (hortible website, horrible support infrastructure, I paid out of pocket until i could get a new gig ...but bottom line he tried to provide a healthcare option so that a great country at least had the health care of a mediocre one.
I am disappointed that the Obama administration hasnt been able to do more ...but I am also not a dumbass that fails to realize any real change really needs bipartisan support or a completely red or blue potus and congress along with conservative or liberal Supreme Court ...so we can push shit through to enact change.

so, In other words that shit is damn near impossible.

This is still a great country but we are still stuck with all the fucked up problems.
Neither Trump or Hillary are inspiring, and we are all fucked if we truly want change.

If highly educated Obama failed what chance does the rich bully moron and the shrew have?

hater
07-22-2016, 06:35 AM
America probably is stupid enough to elect him

And u will love us for it

hater
07-22-2016, 06:36 AM
I'm excited...I always wanted Biff from back to the future 2 to be president.

Yup. This destiny was called in 1988

baseline bum
07-22-2016, 06:43 AM
And u will love us for it

Yeah, I love seeing this old faggot in a toupee screaming and ranting on the podium like Hitler.

ambchang
07-22-2016, 07:50 AM
The lack of change in the Obama administration is in part duecto the Republicans taking control of Congress.

Obamacare may freaking suck... i tried to get that shit when i was working as a contractor it sucked so bad (hortible website, horrible support infrastructure i paid out of pocket until i could get a new gig ...but bottom line he tried to provide a healthcare option so that a great country at least had the health care of a mediocre one.
I am disappointed that the Obama administration hasnt been able to do more ...but I am also jot a dumbass that fails to realize any real change really needs bipartisan support or a completely red or blue potus and congress along with conservative or liberal Supreme Court ...so we can push shit through.
In other words that shit is damn near impossible.
This is still a great country but we are still stuck witj all the fucked up problems.
Neither Trump or Hillary are inspiring.
We are all fucked if we truly want change.
If highly educated Obama failed what chance does the moron and the shrew have?

As an outsider looking in, I have always wondered why a large number of Americans seem to despise Obama, could you give me a little bit of a low down?

Are Americans so out of touch that they would expect Obama to come in and fix all of the problems in 2 terms?

RD2191
07-22-2016, 08:46 AM

Lazy ignorant Mexicans? You mean the ones that do the jobs that fat white Americans claim Mexicans are taking yet when it comes down to it won't do the kob themselves? Where I'm from pig farms/dairy farms and slaughter houses had to bring in Somalians because all the Mexicans were deported and no fat Americans would take the jobs. My boss brings in people from Israel to work the farms because he can't find any Americans to do the work. Maybe you should do some research next time before you make yourself look like a fool.

Killakobe81
07-22-2016, 08:47 AM
As an outsider looking in, I have always wondered why a large number of Americans seem to despise Obama, could you give me a little bit of a low down?

Are Americans so out of touch that they would expect Obama to come in and fix all of the problems in 2 terms?

1. It's crazy. IF I can tie it to sports ... it's like common NBA fan that feel that a Dleague star like Jonathon Simmons will be Kiwi lite or that Randle will become Draymond Green (instantly) in Luke's offense. It's unrealistic. And unlikely. It COULD happen but you cannot count on that.

2. Expecting a Republican congress to support Obama's platform is naive. It doesn't matter if something he wants to do makes sense or not. Because it is coming from the Democrats the Republicans will fight it tooth and nail on GP. (and vice-versa) It's akin to the Players Union vs. the owners. But there is no work stoppage that forces people to meet in the middle. So expecting Obama to change or fix things is more than naive it's dumb.

3. Americans by and large are like ESPN consumers ... they are swayed by sound bites just like common fans are suckered by edited highlight clips. They dont research the issues and are like sheep. Watching the Republicans cheer that buffoon last nightlike he actually laid out any real plans on how to do anything he promised last night is a perfect example. about the only tangible thing he said was that he planned to renegotiate foreign trade agreements. how is he going to build a wall? How does a government trillions in debt afford such a wall? And arent the illegals in border towns the ones most likely needed to build it? How is he going to "eradicate crime" ?! Seriously. I get it sounds nice but that is such bullshit. It would be just as dumb as Hillary saying next week she is going to end racism or solve world hunger. People are freaking sheep. sad thing is that was rich, elite americans drinking the kool-aid ... smh.

4. The thanks Obama rhetoric is another example. Although funny ... that is truly where people place the blame for shit that he cant even control. It's like how the common Laker fan and parts of the media tries to blame Jim Buss for everything. It's easy to scapegoat a "fall guy" when there is plenty of blame to go around ...Dr. Buss, Jeannie, Mitch, Kobe, Phil, Mike Brown, TWC and Byron Scott all have part of the blame ...even Laker fans for not having any gosh damn patience.

5. This country is still great. But thinking any of these two candidates will be any more successful than Obama is like Laker fans thinking LeBron or Durant was coming FA ...just dumb. JFK, FDR, Abe Lincoln, not even ronald Reagan is not walking through that door. It's Mozgoff(Rep) and Luol Deng (Dem) and since both options suck I guess I will choose Deng but I dont have to like it.

DPG21920
07-22-2016, 09:01 AM
If people voted for him because he was black they also voted against him because he is black....in fact White people have been voting race since the very beginning since all we've ever had have been White presidents.. Ok dummy you got it now? :lol

Stupid and Basic? I shouldn't even be addressing a clown like you but I can't help being an elitist asshole looking down on idiots like you......:lol I laugh but I mean that......Conversely...where did you go to college? What is your education level? Fact is Obama is not only more educated but way smarter than you or anyone that has ever lived in your family....same applies for the uneducated buffoons of the Republican party...

He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Harvard and Columbia....which means he was amongst the smartest at the Ivy League institution....

Became a lawyer.....taught Constitutional Law....served 13 yrs in the State Senate....served 2 yrs in the US Senate....and your point is again ????:lol

So then you seem to agree that racism is pretty much dead in America (outside of pockets of idiots)? If people vote on race and there are more whites than blacks/minorities, Then that means white America by in large voted Obama in.

hater
07-22-2016, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I love seeing this old faggot in a toupee screaming and ranting on the podium like Hitler.

U shud youtube a Hitler speech tbh. Turmps is mother theresa next to that lunatic :lol

He will be amazing

spankadelphia
07-22-2016, 09:09 AM
Obamacare is bullshit and needs to be repealed. I'm just beating a dead horse here though; anyone who works in the healthcare industry will tell you what a disaster it is. The only people who don't seem to mind are rich limousine liberals, government employees with gold plated benefits courtesy of the taxpayers, and the mud hordes who flood the emergency room and don't pay anyway. No skin off their backs.

hater
07-22-2016, 09:11 AM

Close Guantanamo. Lied

End afgan war. Lied.

Obamacare was going to be amazing. Lied

Promised to end wars and killing. Expanded drone war

Promised to end spying. Expanded spy program.

Promised to help immigrants. Deported record numbers.

Created ISIS by murdering ghadagi. Check

Tried to create a hellhole in Syria by killing Assad. Russia saved his ass. Had Russia and Putin not stopped his madness wed be talking about an apocalyptic president. The one Nostradamus wrote about.

Obama was the worst president in history after W

Killakobe81
07-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Close Guantanamo. Lied

End afgan war. Lied.

Stop it. I aint gonna defend his legacy but saying he is the worst is hyperbole. Mediocre may be fair. But worst? Stop it.

hater
07-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Stop it. I aint gonna defend his legacy but saying he is the worst is hyperbole. Mediocre may be fair. But worst? Stop it.

Read my edit about creating IsIs and almost sending world to a hell hole by killing Assad. Yes THE WORST AFTER W

K...
07-22-2016, 09:21 AM
Close Guantanamo. Lied

End afgan war. Lied.

Tried to create a hellhole in Syria by killing Assad. Russia saved his ass. Had Russia and Putin not stopped his madness wed be talking about an apocalyptic president. The one Nostradamus wrote about.

Lmao So you are a disappointed liberal isolationist...?

Killakobe81
07-22-2016, 09:23 AM
Read my edit about creating IsIs and almost sending world to a hell hole by killing Assad. Yes THE WORST AFTER W

I can get in to a historical debate about presidents ...that was my major in College.
But we have presidents that brought us in to some shitty wars, a president that was impeached, that have covertly supported foreign dictators that have regimes that have committed genocide and armed youth with assault rifles a and guns.Presidents that have plunged us further and further in to debt. I dont have to name them you can research these truths and find that Obama is not a great president legacy wise but is FAR from the worst.

You sound like Trump tbh ...

hater
07-22-2016, 09:28 AM
Lmao So you are a disappointed liberal isolationist...?

No. Just hate liars

hater
07-22-2016, 09:29 AM
I can get in to a historical debate about presidents ...that was my major in College.
But we have presidents that brought us in to some shitty wars, a president that was impeached, that have covertly supported foreign dictators that have regimes that have committed genocide and armed youth with assault rifles a and guns.Presidents that have plunged us further and further in to debt. I dont have to name them you can research these truths and find that Obama is not a great president legacy wise but is FAR from the worst.

You sound like Trump tbh ...

Sure and George Washington regularly whipped slaves and fucked them.

You have to take into account the time I. History and you will see Obama ranks just above W.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 09:48 AM
If people vote on race and there are more whites than blacks/minorities, Then that means white America by in large voted Obama in.

No shit sherlock....it's called progress....tell me though what black guy minus Obama have they voted for / in the last "200" yrs? And why didn't they?

DPG21920
07-22-2016, 10:04 AM
No shit sherlock....it's called progress....tell me though what black guy minus Obama have they voted for / in the last "200" yrs? And why didn't they?

That's not the point - can't control or change the past. What is important is progress and you're agreeing that white America, which largely has voted on race in the past, moved past that and now voted black. That is a good thing.

Mr. Body
07-22-2016, 10:04 AM
Obamacare is bullshit and needs to be repealed. I'm just beating a dead horse here though; anyone who works in the healthcare industry will tell you what a disaster it is. The only people who don't seem to mind are rich limousine liberals, government employees with gold plated benefits courtesy of the taxpayers, and the mud hordes who flood the emergency room and don't pay anyway. No skin off their backs.

The healthcare industry was a disaster before, only now people have insurance who didn't before and people don't have to stay in their jobs because they're afraid they might get hit by a car. It's not perfect but it's a good start. Now stop bitching and back to work.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 10:11 AM
That's not the point - can't control or change the past. What is important is progress and you're agreeing that white America, which largely has voted on race in the past, moved past that and now voted black. That is a good thing.

I'm not agreeing I'm the one who initially laid it out...glad you're catching up deepy

Splits
07-22-2016, 10:16 AM
I also remember the Republicans invited Obama to their Republican only retreat.....No one from his administration came with him...they told him he couldn't use a teleprompter and they brought in the news Camera's to record it...foolishly thinking they would expose him....I guess these morons forgot he was one of the smartest in the room at Harvard...:lol

He completely dismanteled and lectured these clowns...it was a complete disaster and Eric Cantor ( who was serving at the time) along with Mitch McConnell and John Behnor said on record that they made a mistake by allowing the TV cameras in...I think after he embarrassed them so throughly they realized: "Oh this nigga is smart, he's the genuine article ....we can't Fuck with him like that." :lol

These morons had been listening to high school only educated morons like Rush Limpbaugh and Sean Hannity who combined are both just high school graduates who can't come close to Obama's education :lol

Here is part one of his visit to their little Republican setup retreat...there are 7 parts this is just the first part...but its worth watching my boy tear these racist hicks a new asshole...he started off bending Mike Pence over...the idiot Trump just selected...

This is a thing of beauty I encourage you all to Google all 7 parts ......:toast

https://youtube/1y04g6OPLnQ

Boom

Hilarious looking at the stock market in that video. Dow 10k, S&P 1k, Nasdaq 2k :cry thanks Obummer :cry

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2016, 10:24 AM
Boom

Hilarious looking at the stock market in that video. Dow 10k, S&P 1k, Nasdaq 2k :cry thanks Obummer :cry
And your point is? The markets were still in recovery mode from Bush's fuck ups well into his presidency....we are in far better position now than we were 8 yrs ago...my point is if youre going to comment then have something worth while to say stop making yourself look like a dumbass...but on second thought go right ahead :lol

ambchang
07-22-2016, 11:14 AM
1. It's crazy. IF I can tie it to sports ... it's like common NBA fan that feel that a Dleague star like Jonathon Simmons will be Kiwi lite or that Randle will become Draymond Green (instantly) in Luke's offense. It's unrealistic. And unlikely. It COULD happen but you cannot count on that.

2. Expecting a Republican congress to support Obama's platform is naive. It doesn't matter if something he wants to do makes sense or not. Because it is coming from the Democrats the Republicans will fight it tooth and nail on GP. (and vice-versa) It's akin to the Players Union vs. the owners. But there is no work stoppage that forces people to meet in the middle. So expecting Obama to change or fix things is more than naive it's dumb.

3. Americans by and large are like ESPN consumers ... they are swayed by sound bites just like common fans are suckered by edited highlight clips. They dont research the issues and are like sheep. Watching the Republicans cheer that buffoon last nightlike he actually laid out any real plans on how to do anything he promised last night is a perfect example. about the only tangible thing he said was that he planned to renegotiate foreign trade agreements. how is he going to build a wall? How does a government trillions in debt afford such a wall? And arent the illegals in border towns the ones most likely needed to build it? How is he going to "eradicate crime" ?! Seriously. I get it sounds nice but that is such bullshit. It would be just as dumb as Hillary saying next week she is going to end racism or solve world hunger. People are freaking sheep. sad thing is that was rich, elite americans drinking the kool-aid ... smh.

4. The thanks Obama rhetoric is another example. Although funny ... that is truly where people place the blame for shit that he cant even control. It's like how the common Laker fan and parts of the media tries to blame Jim Buss for everything. It's easy to scapegoat a "fall guy" when there is plenty of blame to go around ...Dr. Buss, Jeannie, Mitch, Kobe, Phil, Mike Brown, TWC and Byron Scott all have part of the blame ...even Laker fans for not having any gosh damn patience.

5. This country is still great. But thinking any of these two candidates will be any more successful than Obama is like Laker fans thinking LeBron or Durant was coming FA ...just dumb. JFK, FDR, Abe Lincoln, not even ronald Reagan is not walking through that door. It's Mozgoff(Rep) and Luol Deng (Dem) and since both options suck I guess I will choose Deng but I dont have to like it.

And that's the part I don't get. USA is still undoubtedly the leading world power in the world, and while not everything is perfect, the country itself is doing better than most. The desire to continuously improve and remain the dominant country is something you guys should strive for, but the reality is that the rest of the world has caught up in many areas, and there is really nothing anybody can do about it, other than individual Americans rallying around and saying that we will make America greater than it was yesterday. A lot of the US growth has really been around huge expansions and growth in population driven by immigration, which were originally attracted to the States due to ample job opportunities and political stability. Now neither of them is true as decades of war has created threats on domestic soils for the first time in a long time, and lost of middle-class production type jobs to other countries like Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Brazil, amongst others, due to high costs and/or low quality.

I am not sure how one man is supposed to clean this up.

Close Guantanamo. Lied

End afgan war. Lied.

But these issues were created long ago way before his administration. As monstrous as it is for me to say, wars create jobs, and in an economy that Obama inherited, I would imagine you guys need every single job you can get.

Splits
07-22-2016, 11:21 AM
And your point is? The markets were still in recovery mode from Bush's fuck ups well into his presidency....we are in far better position now than we were 8 yrs ago...my point is if youre going to comment then have something worth while to say stop making yourself look like a dumbass...but on second thought go right ahead :lol

Dumbass. My point was that they've doubled under Obama.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 11:31 AM
Lazy ignorant Mexicans? You mean the ones that do the jobs that fat white Americans claim Mexicans are taking yet when it comes down to it won't do the kob themselves? Where I'm from pig farms/dairy farms and slaughter houses had to bring in Somalians because all the Mexicans were deported and no fat Americans would take the jobs. My boss brings in people from Israel to work the farms because he can't find any Americans to do the work. Maybe you should do some research next time before you make yourself look like a fool.
Yeah, whats your problem? they are talking the jobs from the Americans like it or not, thats your excuse? oh they dont want to do the job... thats naive.
Your boss is cheap Im sorry but thats the truth, thats not his fault its the way the country is being run.
Here nobody wanted to collect the garbage and now they are getting paid so there is no ¨Nobody wants to do that job¨ excuse.

DPG21920
07-22-2016, 11:37 AM
I'm not agreeing I'm the one who initially laid it out...glad you're catching up deepy

You didn't lay that out. You made a logic argument that if blacks only voted for Obama because he was black, that whites DID NOT vote for Obama because he was black.

You literally said the opposite of what I said. I said that if whites are the majority population and majority voters and a black president was elected, that meant whites voted for a black president.

It's a strong sign of the progress this country has made. It's a good thing. There are still racists obviously; there always will be. But when the majority is as progressive as this country is now its a great thing. There is still work to be done, but like Chris Rock said at the Oscars, the days of things like slavery and that type of struggle are long gone.

Minorities still face many real and serious problems, but they are dwindling more and more as time goes on and younger generations come into power.

DPG21920
07-22-2016, 11:39 AM

Between your comment to me and this response I'm beginning to think you might not be able to read :lol. He was agreeing with you :lol

RD2191
07-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Yeah, whats your problem? they are talking the jobs from the Americans like it or not, thats your excuse? oh they dont want to do the job... thats naive.
Your boss is cheap Im sorry but thats the truth, thats not his fault its the way the country is being run.
Here nobody wanted to collect the garbage and now they are getting paid so there is no ¨Nobody wants to do that job¨ excuse.

How can they be taking jobs that no Americans will do? So who is going to do those jobs? And no, my boss is far from cheap. Americans just don't want to to work hard or they want full benefits. Sometimes it just isn't possible. At the end of the day someone has to do those jobs. If Americans aren't stepping up then Mexicans and foreigners will continue to do so.

DPG21920
07-22-2016, 11:44 AM
How can they be taking jobs that no Americans will do? So who is going to do those jobs? And no, my boss is far from cheap. Americans just don't want to to work hard or they want full benefits. Sometimes it just isn't possible. At the end of the day someone has to do those jobs. If Americans aren't stepping up then Mexicans and foreigners will continue to do so.

The issue isn't jobs and who wants to do them; it's about what is legal and not legal. I don't think anyone has a problem with legal citizens doing jobs.

It's like the stealing question: If someone is starving and they are stealing from other people to feed their families (whether it's food or money) is that bad? Morally, they are starving and just trying to feed their families. Legally? They are breaking the law.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 11:50 AM

Im not the dummy, you fellow Americans are because Bumma offered nothing... so your country fellas voted because a nig talked about change, can U understand that?

Lol Republicans uneducated, thats why your democract clowns cant run a country, because they are so stupid to keep the economy rolling.

Yeah he bought his diploma there drinking cum and his speech was ¨Change¨ and ¨We can do this, we can do that¨ every time he has a speech always says the most basic stupid things ever.

And that American dream shit? he is a lawyer blablabla you clown every dude in the congress is a lawyer a constitutional and do something there to keep his spot.

Now tell me how good was Bozo to ¨change the country¨, did he make something about dumb muricans getting guns? something about the black issues? created a zillion jobs? health? education? what ¨we can do that¨ he did?

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 11:59 AM
I understand your point, but at the end of the day its illegal and they are taking jobs from Americans, the problem is there is no balance, how the hell pro athletes/actors are getting paid so much money? they dont invest the money thats movie studios/teams dough and some doctor eats shit in a corner with no way out.

We have similar issues here, now a garbage collector or a trucker wins much more money than a doctor, a teacher or some other person with a degree, so whats the point of going to school here if a trucker is getting paid? Easy... they dont want smart people.
No balance.

RD2191
07-22-2016, 02:47 PM
The issue isn't jobs and who wants to do them; it's about what is legal and not legal. I don't think anyone has a problem with legal citizens doing jobs.

It's like the stealing question: If someone is starving and they are stealing from other people to feed their families (whether it's food or money) is that bad? Morally, they are starving and just trying to feed their families. Legally? They are breaking the law.

So then it's an American problem, not an immigration problem.

TheGreatYacht
07-22-2016, 06:28 PM
Hillary will win, and she will win BIG! That I can assure you.

Btw, Mikeanaro is the dumbest poster I've ever seen on here, swear to god :lol

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Hillary will win, and she will win BIG! That I can assure you.

Btw, Mikeanaro (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44789) is the dumbest poster I've ever seen on here, swear to god :lol

You cant assure shit agenda boy, it will be a very close election.

offset formation
07-22-2016, 07:59 PM

Says who? People voted for him because he wasn't a moron like McCain for putting a complete airhead on his ticket.

And again, the point sailed right over your head.
Folks also voted AGAINST him because he is black.

Mikeanaro
07-22-2016, 08:04 PM
Says who? People voted for him because he wasn't a moron like McCain for putting a complete airhead on his ticket.

And again, the point sailed right over your head.
Folks also voted AGAINST him because he is black.
But most people voted FOR him because he represented ¨CHANGE¨ something intangible that says nothing and says a lot at the same time for dumbos, not once but twice.
And that ¨first black president ever¨ had to do a lot with him winning his first term.

DPG21920
07-22-2016, 08:21 PM
So then it's an American problem, not an immigration problem.

I don't get? American's are illegally coming into America and working?

Spurs 4 The Win
11-09-2016, 03:19 AM

:lol

Silver&Black
11-09-2016, 04:42 AM
Just to see Clinton have to take "no."

I'd put The Bag at Kobe's door step, personally.

Gonna hold you to that...