PDA

View Full Version : Downton Abbey - final review

SpursforSix
07-25-2016, 12:01 PM
So I finished the whole series of Downton Abbey.

I would say the last season was a little bit of a let down in terms of plot. Although, I realize that they had to try to tie up all the loose ends and find resolution for the numerous characters. On that end, I think they did a great job although many of the outcomes were fairly predictable.

All things considered, this was a show that I went into expecting to quit after the first episode. And instead watched the whole thing.

For the most part, the acting was top notch. And the character development was as well. I don't think they introduced any main characters that I didn't care about.
They always had two or three different storylines at any one time so there was always something interesting going on.

8/10

lefty
07-26-2016, 01:00 PM
Better than the walking dead tbh

leemajors
07-26-2016, 01:39 PM
So I finished the whole series of Downton Abbey.

I would say the last season was a little bit of a let down in terms of plot. Although, I realize that they had to try to tie up all the loose ends and find resolution for the numerous characters. On that end, I think they did a great job although many of the outcomes were fairly predictable.

All things considered, this was a show that I went into expecting to quit after the first episode. And instead watched the whole thing.

For the most part, the acting was top notch. And the character development was as well. I don't think they introduced any main characters that I didn't care about.
They always had two or three different storylines at any one time so there was always something interesting going on.

8/10

Mary finally quit being a ****.

SpursforSix
07-26-2016, 02:28 PM
Mary finally quit being a ****.

Man I hated her. Especially when she tried to fuck it up for Edith.