PDA

View Full Version : OT: Tiger eats Asian lady

Thebesteva
07-26-2016, 01:14 AM
:lol at the irony of this shit...this is a park where people pay to see tigers eat live animals...this gook stepped outside to switch seats and a tiger dragged her off. However, the mother and father chase her and another tiger attacks and eats the mom. RIP gook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDZP08LZlKM

Splits
07-26-2016, 01:38 AM
Was that OPs sister or girlfriend?

apalisoc_9
07-26-2016, 01:45 AM
Lady dies..stupid american makes a joke.

No wonder so many people hates america

Thebesteva
07-26-2016, 01:50 AM

relax your tits...every one is laughing because asians eat tigers. It was just ironic

apalisoc_9
07-26-2016, 02:25 AM
relax your tits...every one is laughing because asians eat tigers. It was just ironic

Asians dobt eat tigers you stupid american

Caltex2
07-26-2016, 02:32 AM
I just want to know what was she doing? She got to the other door and then just stood around for 30 seconds (it felt like it watching it the first time). If anything, another car should have been just as likely to hit and kill her than a tiger randomly appearing out of nowhere. But how come she didn't get in right away? And how come the parents didn't come at the tiger with weapons, including perhaps the car itself?

Mnky
07-26-2016, 03:25 AM

Sean Cagney
07-26-2016, 03:34 AM
That is not really funny TBH, cot damn......

DMC
07-26-2016, 03:56 AM
"I'm a doctor"

td4mvp2k
07-26-2016, 04:10 AM
it should of ate OP instead tbh

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2016, 05:52 AM
A suicide is a suicide. :lol

Tiggas can be gangsta. He saw her and was like da fuq is this bitch's problem... Is she..is she disrespecting a Tigga in my own fucking hood? Oh hell naw I'm finna eat this Chinese bitch...mudda fuckas gone stop coming to my fucking hood with all that disrespeck shit. Fuck you shawty and your kinfolk.

That bitch was tasty ....next time u fuckers bring some soy sauce for a Tigga we keeps da shit real...

Chinook
07-26-2016, 06:40 AM
:rolleyesCalling Americans stupid when the Chinese woman doesn't heed the signs saying to not get out of her car.

It's crazy how strong those tigers are. Looks like it barely swipes her, and the next thing you know, she's being pulled off screen for some meow mix action (and yes, I know that particular woman survived).

ezau
07-26-2016, 07:23 AM
Only in China where people are allowed to get out of their cars in a park where apex predators are allowed to roam freely.

phyzik
07-26-2016, 09:04 AM
according to the news story behind this video, this is a wild life park and this family was warned multiple times to not get out of their car and pay attention to the warning signs, apparently this particular family was causing the park trouble. They did not listen and in the end paid the price for it.

Darwin for the win.

no sympathy for idiots.

RD2191
07-26-2016, 09:35 AM
That's what you get for being an idiot.

I. Hustle
07-26-2016, 10:29 AM
Breaking news:
The tiger has been captured. It has been confirmed that the tiger was actually a man in costume. When questioned, Avante admitted to not being able to help himself. He also recruited his son and another to aide in his search for underage Asians.
http://wpmedia.montrealgazette.com/2012/07/tiger-woods-fans-3.jpg

clambake
07-26-2016, 10:48 AM
Breaking news:
The tiger has been captured. It has been confirmed that the tiger was actually a man in costume. When questioned, Avante admitted to not being able to help himself. He also recruited his son and another to aide in his search for underage Asians.
http://wpmedia.montrealgazette.com/2012/07/tiger-woods-fans-3.jpg

ha

Twisted_Dawg
07-26-2016, 11:54 AM
:lol at the irony of this shit...this is a park where people pay to see tigers eat live animals...this gook stepped outside to switch seats and a tiger dragged her off. However, the mother and father chase her and another tiger attacks and eats the mom. RIP gook

Was she a gook, or a chink?

Twisted_Dawg
07-26-2016, 11:57 AM
A suicide is a suicide. :lol

Tiggas can be gangsta. He saw her and was like da fuq is this bitch's problem... Is she..is she disrespecting a Tigga in my own fucking hood? Oh hell naw I'm finna eat this Chinese bitch...mudda fuckas gone stop coming to my fucking hood with all that disrespeck shit. Fuck you shawty and your kinfolk.

That bitch was tasty ....next time u fuckers bring some soy sauce for a Tigga we keeps da shit real...

^^^:lol

Kawhitstorm
07-26-2016, 12:40 PM
:rolleyesCalling Americans stupid when the Chinese woman doesn't heed the signs saying to not get out of her car.

It's crazy how strong those tigers are. Looks like it barely swipes her, and the next thing you know, she's being pulled off screen for some meow mix action (and yes, I know that particular woman survived).

She only survived b/c even her blood tasted like a bitch.:wakeup

I. Hustle
07-26-2016, 12:45 PM
She only survived b/c even her blood tasted like a bitch.:wakeup

She say "Tigah, why you no take me out no more? You carr this a den? It rook rike pigsty. You rearry need to purr me so hard? Rearry?"

.G.
07-26-2016, 12:49 PM
That was terrifyingly awesome.

lebomb
07-26-2016, 01:05 PM
:rolleyes

Today's Bengal Tiger

Thread
07-26-2016, 01:33 PM
That was terrifyingly awesome.

Yep. The fact that you can't see what happens only increases the event.

Leetonidas
07-26-2016, 01:37 PM
stupid Asians not being able to read signs and shit

Sean Cagney
07-26-2016, 01:52 PM
according to the news story behind this video, this is a wild life park and this family was warned multiple times to not get out of their car and pay attention to the warning signs, apparently this particular family was causing the park trouble. They did not listen and in the end paid the price for it.

Darwin for the win.

no sympathy for idiots.That makes it even worse IMO, did not listen repeatedly and eventually got bit for it (No Pun).

FromWayDowntown
07-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Thought this was about the golfer, tbh . . . .

resistanze
07-26-2016, 02:32 PM

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
07-26-2016, 03:08 PM

asians don't eat tigers . Asians kill them to make their penises work again.

Chinook
07-26-2016, 03:20 PM

Me too, initially. I was like, "Well he's a grown man and isn't married so...". But then I saw the thread in The Club and was like, "Or so an actual tiger, and it literally ate her. Well, that's a different reality altogether."

offset formation
07-27-2016, 12:51 AM

Easily the most classless post I've seen on this board. And that's saying something.

Caltex2
07-27-2016, 01:16 AM

Well it was about a tiger in the woods, so it was a mauling in Tiger's Woods.

Thebesteva
07-27-2016, 01:38 AM
Easily the most classless post I've seen on this board. And that's saying something.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2014/01/dr-evil-crying1.gif

UNT Eagles 2016
07-28-2016, 08:44 AM

Generic Liberal A**hole Dbag (GLAD)