PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: How good (or not) could OKC have been....

Fabbs
07-26-2016, 02:59 PM
If Presti knew then what he knows now.
That being that Durant and Westbrook would choke off a 3-1 WCFs lead and Durant would become a Golden Phaggot.....
He could have traded them both midseason.

Pure speculation of course.
How good of a line up could OKC have now? What could Presti have gotten for both Durant and Westbrook?

baseline bum
07-26-2016, 03:12 PM
If Presti knew then what he knows now.
That being that Durant and Westbrook would choke off a 3-1 WCFs lead and Durant would become a Golden Phaggot.....
He could have traded them both midseason.

Pure speculation of course.
How good of a line up could OKC have now? What could Presti have gotten for both Durant and Westbrook?

They could have gotten Barnes and Bogut probably.

ambchang
07-26-2016, 03:45 PM
They wouldn't have. OKC would have rioted and the Thunder will relocate back to Seattle.

Thread
07-26-2016, 03:49 PM
He wouldn't stand down for Westbrook, but, he'll stand down for State.

Chinook
07-26-2016, 03:51 PM
They'd've been awesome if they would've traded for Chandler back in the day.

Fabbs
07-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Blake Griffin you would think the Clippers would have jumped at that trade.

Fabbs
07-26-2016, 04:55 PM
The Lakers could have offered their 1st pick since they knew their TOSB was leading them to the lottery.
Clarkson and Black. All three for Westbrook.
That's a pretty good start for OKC.

OKC would have rejected Snitch Jr. Even with the mentoring he received from Snitch Sr.

Chris
07-26-2016, 04:59 PM

He's a piss-pot chicken shit that's-for-sure.

Donkeybong
07-26-2016, 06:30 PM
It really felt that OKC was right there. I feel like another season together and they could have gotten it done. Adams and Kanter would have only gotten better.

TrainOfThought5
07-26-2016, 06:52 PM
It really felt that OKC was right there. I feel like another season together and they could have gotten it done. Adams and Kanter would have only gotten better.

Durant definitely made the wrong move. He shouldve stayed and demanded a new coach.

Thread
07-26-2016, 07:13 PM
The Lakers could have offered their 1st pick since they knew their TOSB was leading them to the lottery.
Clarkson and Black. All three for Westbrook.
That's a pretty good start for OKC.

OKC would have rejected Snitch Jr. Even with the mentoring he received from Snitch Sr.

You couldn't make OKC trade him with a gun to their head. They'll brazen it out to the bitter end.

DPG21920
07-26-2016, 07:13 PM
They'd've been awesome if they would've traded for Chandler back in the day.

Very underrated / under discussed happening. What a blessing that OKC voided that trade. Incredible.

Thread
07-26-2016, 07:25 PM
He's a piss-pot chicken shit that's-for-sure.

He knows who he is. Ain't nothing wrong with that. If you can't be honest with & about yourself then you're white bread. He's better off this way than being intractable because that's what EVERYONE else wants for &&& of him. (They) don't give a shit about him & his. They just want what's best for themselves. In 10 years he doesn't want to find himself on that TnT dais with Barkley + have that in common with him.

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2016, 08:03 PM
that "what if" game played by shitty teams or player fans...

Thread
07-26-2016, 08:18 PM
Very underrated / under discussed happening. What a blessing that OKC voided that trade. Incredible.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats State voiding that trade sending Curry down the street. I can not imagine my life if that little bastard had been here all along. I'd be in the looney bin at the VA hospital.

Fabbs
07-26-2016, 08:40 PM
You couldn't make OKC trade him with a gun to their head. They'll brazen it out to the bitter end.
The gun is to their head now. Trade deadline 6 months away.
Altho Stern Jr did the owners bidding and lowered the cap. That will help.

daslicer
07-26-2016, 08:52 PM
They should have kept Harden way back in 2012. They will always regret trading him.

baseline bum
07-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Never in a million years would I have thought 2012 would have been their only shot at a title. Talk about shitty luck, they lost Westbrook one year, Durant another, and they had to play all-time great teams two other years in the WCF (2014 Spurs, 2016 Warriors).

Thread
07-26-2016, 11:05 PM
They should have kept Harden way back in 2012. They will always regret trading him.

Why, he's a loser. He wouldn't a feathered OKC's cap.

And Durant would have never knelt to Westbrook. Even if he agreed to===it would not have been permitted. They'll let him do so at State, but, not to Westbrook. No fuckin' way. (((They're))) doing to Westbrook what they wanted to do|||what they tried to do with all their might to Kobe. They tried once when he was with Daddy and they came for him again when he and Daddy divorced. Neither time were they able to get it done.

I like that. I like when (They/Media) cut out somebody for denial and they don't get it. I like that. A lot. Like Artest. They thought they had Artest in the rocking chair without (it). Uh, uh.

God bless Kobe Bryant and the United States of America.

scanry
07-26-2016, 11:14 PM
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats State voiding that trade sending Curry down the street. I can not imagine my life if that little bastard had been here all along. I'd be in the looney bin at the VA hospital.

Shit the bed in two consecutive finals and caspered out when it mattered.

Kawhitstorm
07-26-2016, 11:32 PM
Durant has been the biggest choker in the postseason the past 3 postseasons & that wouldn't have changed. (See Karl Malone)

FYI: His TS% drop-off was WORSE than Curry's this past postseason.:lol

Thread
07-27-2016, 06:58 AM
Shit the bed in two consecutive finals and caspered out when it mattered.

Curry: 1

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th