PDA

View Full Version : Fishing...

apalisoc_9
07-26-2016, 09:26 PM
Going for another trip this weekend. Pikes and Walleyes are getting scarce with summer but still makes up for a fun a trip...aiming for pikes again and some catch and release sturgeons.

Caught a 3 feet pike last week and that baby was delicious.

Anyone love fishing? Any surprises catches this year?

pgardn
07-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Going for another trip this weekend. Pikes and Walleyes are getting scarce with summer but still makes up for a fun a trip...aiming for pikes again and some catch and release sturgeons.

Caught a 3 feet pike last week and that baby was delicious.

Anyone love fishing? Any surprises catches this year?

You are in a completely different zone of fishing.

Although I hear Walleye are great to eat. Why catch Pike? Just fun?

apalisoc_9
07-26-2016, 11:46 PM
You are in a completely different zone of fishing.

Although I hear Walleye are great to eat. Why catch Pike? Just fun?

Ive had them both. I think pikes are just as delicious and way more fun to catch..Plus way bigger too.

Sturgeons are usually my favourite to catch but its catch and release. Huge sturgeons are fucking beautiful

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2016, 11:51 PM
do u cook on the spot or take it home to cook?

apalisoc_9
07-27-2016, 12:27 AM
do u cook on the spot or take it home to cook?

I take it home bro :lol

Only way I cook on the spot is if I am camping. Most likely a small pirch or a smaller walleye.

I dont cook bigger fishes on the spot.

Thebesteva
07-27-2016, 01:56 AM
Die hard fisherman...tuna in SW and bass in FW are my favorite to catch

DJR210
07-27-2016, 06:43 AM
Fishing aka playing Pokemon Go

I. Hustle
07-27-2016, 09:18 AM
http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/weirdness_theres_a_fish_that_plays_pokemon/large.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2016, 02:04 PM
Thought last year was the best year fishing out of San Diego, got our first Wahoo which is extremely rare here, and more yellowfin, bluefin, dorado than ever before. This year has been even better. Caught the first bull dorado of the season from what I'm seeing online. And a few weeks ago we had monster bluefin out here and we landed 3 140+ pounders.