PDA

View Full Version : Avante or Michael Jackson?

Thebesteva
07-27-2016, 02:44 AM
Whose the better dancer?

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2016, 02:51 AM
I'd say both, but Jackson had peter pan syndrome and there really was no proof he "danced" very well

Avante
07-27-2016, 02:59 AM
Started dancing the minute I started walking, or so I'm told. Love to dance and if ya wanna score the ladies, there it is, they adore a guy who can move.

Jackson is good but so am I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA&list=RDMZjAantupsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z2Kyiu0Nk

Avante
07-27-2016, 03:27 AM
Sprinter/running back/kick returner/dancer.........and white?????

Hmmmmmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KuKlABm0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUID0jSh2Ic

DJR210
07-27-2016, 06:40 AM
Shut the fuck up you osteoporosis laden fuck

Avante
07-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Shut the fuck up you osteoporosis laden fuck

Never seen a worst case of Avante-tist than what this queer has.

apalisoc_9
07-27-2016, 11:25 AM
I thought this was about the more elusive pedophile..

mrsmaalox
07-27-2016, 11:26 AM
Ask the kids

Avante
07-27-2016, 11:40 AM
I thought this was about the more elusive pedophile..

Anyone messing with kids is one sick mutherfucker, they needs a bullet in the brain. This all got started when I talked about how wrong it was for us servicemen to be in that sick ass world. How that became this, ?????????????????????

Avante
07-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Ask the kids

What kids and be specific, ok? What kids, well?

Avante
07-27-2016, 11:41 AM
My first dance heros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBb9hTyLjfM

apalisoc_9
07-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Anyone messing with kids is one sick mutherfucker, they needs a bullet in the brain. This all got started when I talked about how wrong it was for us servicemen to be in that sick ass world. How that became this, ?????????????????????

You're a fucking Hypocrite. If you truly believe that, you would have handed your ass to the cops you pedophile.

Leetonidas
07-27-2016, 11:49 AM
thought this was a "who touched more kids" thread

Avante
07-27-2016, 11:50 AM
You're a fucking Hypocrite. If you truly believe that, you would have handed your ass to the cops you pedophile.

Do you get any of this at all?

Sailors in bars where prostitution was legal and the age of consent was 12, now think just a little bit ya dumb fuck...ok?

Dude, I don't even like kids, and there is no way in hell I'm passing up on full grown women with experience for some kid, what are you retarded?

Pay attention ya fucking queer.

I see sick ass pedos as the scum of the earth,, ok faggot? Now what about that don't you get?

Avante
07-27-2016, 11:51 AM

You can't read?

Whose the better dancer?

Avante
07-27-2016, 11:58 AM
Little people.

I once talked about how wrong it was for the navy to unleash us sailors out in that sick ass world without cluing us rookies in on what was going on over there. I talked about how many years later finding out about the sex slavery going on over there, something I knew nothing about as a young kid. I talked about how that pissed me off. And I talked about it right here. Now how in the fuck does that get turned around into me being me sick ass pedo......well?

I would personally beat any man who touched a kid to death. Kick the shit right out of him, that's why I brought this up. How can you fucking idiots not see my stance on this sick shit? Are you dummies really this far gone, my God people.

Are you people really as stupid as you appear? I would chop a sick ass pedos head clean off...ok? OK??????????

Now who will be the first dummy to totally ignore my stance on this sick shit to act retarded? Stop acting like you don't get how I feel about this sick ass shit, ok?

Now watch, one of the idiots here will totally ignore all that to do their retarded bit.

07-27-2016, 12:26 PM
it is tbh

clambake
07-27-2016, 12:49 PM

ha

Avante
07-27-2016, 12:50 PM
it is tbh

I was well aware of the fact we have a lot of immature/stupid posters here. But I didn't know it so bad they'd take my concern for those popr people over there and turn it into this bullshit.

Stupid, why act like you can't read my stance on this, come on guy

Avante
07-27-2016, 12:54 PM
What's really funny is how I totally own you little shits, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante....I;m no sick ass pedo.

And here you fucking dummies come, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this because I talked about how wrong it all was. Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:13 PM
There was some poster in one of these....Avante knows too much so bug him about being a pedo even if he obviously isn't one....threads, who said..."fuck age, pussy is pussy". That got no play at all, nobody...."what, you sick fuck you"...it simply got buried as if it had never happened. The reason is this isn't really about that, it's about ....me. And it could be anything.

I simply know way too much for you dummies and it bugs you. I know that. So I have fun with it.

Little people

I 'm no pedo, ok? You know this so why not move on, ok? How fucking boring does it have to get? You fucks STILL need this silliness, you really that fucked up? You get a nut ignoring what a guy tells you to act stupid? You really at that stage of stupid?

clambake
07-27-2016, 01:16 PM
you think subway jared guy got a bum rap?

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:19 PM
you think subway jared guy got a bum rap?

You have a million things you could be talking about and you come here to talk this silly shit, why?

clambake
07-27-2016, 01:21 PM
answer the question

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:29 PM
answer the question

Dude, don't tell me what to do, ya got that bitch? Fuck you and your question, got it?

clambake
07-27-2016, 01:35 PM
answer the question

pretty please.

did subway jared get a bum rap?

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:39 PM
answer the question

pretty please.

did subway jared get a bum rap?

Hell no and he should have been shot on the spot. He's lucky I wasn't there, if I had of been I leave that sick fuck laying in a pool of his blood.

clambake
07-27-2016, 01:43 PM
Hell no and he should have been shot on the spot. He's lucky I wasn't there, if I had of been I leave that sick fuck laying in a pool of his blood.

you do know that he did what you did, right?

07-27-2016, 01:43 PM
No need to get violent, there's enough kids for the both of you.

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:49 PM
you do know that he did what you did, right?

What did I do and be specific?

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:50 PM
No need to get violent, there's enough kids for the both of you.

You can't read? Why ignore what I said about that sick shit?

SpursforSix
07-27-2016, 01:56 PM

But first you'd ask him for his dark web contact list and browsing history.

Avante
07-27-2016, 01:59 PM
But first you'd ask him for his dark web contact list and browsing history.

Enought about me.

So at what age did you realize ya dug other boys ya fucking queer? Well?

clambake
07-27-2016, 02:53 PM
he paid to have sex with children.

Avante
07-27-2016, 04:32 PM
he paid to have sex with children.

I was a sailor in a bar, now think just a little bit ya fucking idiot. And, I never saw any kids in the bars, ok stupid?

Avante
07-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Don't most of you get tired of all the attention I get? Yep, a master at this, and I do know my target audience and what strings to pull. But, you would think by now I would be figured out, nope~~~~~~~

I toss out things guaranteed to lure the less intellectual and as we all can see, here they come.....ha~~~~~ The intellectuals bore me they are too smart to get pulled into Avanteism, so I zero in on the idiots, riff raff, retarded, yep......they are like puddy in my hands, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love it~

Watch how this is done.